The Interview

Story Info
This job interview does not go the way Melanie expects.
5.9k words
4.48
5.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midnights
midnights
12 Followers

"Ms. Randolph? They're ready for you." Melanie wiped her sweaty palms on her dress slacks as she stood, desperately willing her hands to be dry and steady for the introductory handshakes with her potential future employers. The receptionist, an older woman with curly gray hair, half moon reading glasses, and a lavender cardigan, gave her an encouraging smile as she opened the door. "You're going to love them," she whispered. "Good luck." Melanie gave the woman a grateful smile, and her shoulders relaxed fractionally. She took a deep breath and stepped into the room, hearing the door close gently behind her.

Rather than the nondescript conference room she had expected for her interview with a panel of three LevTech executives, she was surprised to find herself in a large, sumptuously appointed private office. The first thing Melanie noticed was that the brown leather chair behind the imposing mahogany desk was empty, and the second thing she noticed was a faint but incredibly compelling scent in the air. She inhaled deeply, flipping through the floral-spice-musk catalog of scents in her brain, but identification was frustratingly elusive. Vanilla? Cinnamon? Anise? Lavender? It was none of those scents but had qualities of each. It was both sharp and warm, and whatever it was, it was making her want to discover the source of the smell and bury her face in it.

A quiet laugh to her left jolted Melanie out of her daze. She turned to discover an arrangement of three brown leather sofas around a square coffee table in the same mahogany as the desk. Three men, presumably her interviewers, lounged on the sofas, drinks in hand. Melanie blinked. Surely it was a trick of the light, but the pale beverage in the glasses looked like it was...purple?

Then the men stood to greet her and all thoughts fled from her head as she watched them unfold to staggering heights and move in her direction. All three of them had to be over 6'4", and all of them had broad shoulders that filled out their tailored suits to perfection. The man in the center had deep brown skin and dark, compelling eyes. The two on either side had lighter complexions that contrasted almost startlingly to their black hair, but their eyes were an almost exact match to the darker skinned man, so dark their pupils almost blended into their irises. The man on the right wore his hair long, and had it pulled back in a ponytail that fell to the center of his back. The one on the left had shorter, gently curling hair and a dimpled mouth currently quirked in a sardonic smile. His eyebrows rose, and Melanie realized she had been staring at the men for far too long while the man in the center had begun to speak. She frantically rewound the last few moments in her head and realized that he had thanked her for coming and said they were happy she could make it on such short notice.

Melanie had gotten the email that morning from a headhunting agency she had worked with in the past—their client had a vacancy matching her skillset that they needed to fill urgently. Could she come in for a one o'clock interview? It had seemed like a godsend—she wasn't even sure if the agency knew she had been laid off just days previously from her job in communications for a tech startup that had been purchased and promptly dismantled by a megacorporation. Melanie needed to find work ASAP, so she said yes to the interview without even knowing which company the agency was representing.

She couldn't believe it when the client turned out to be LevTech, a company that had burst onto the scene just six months previously with the release of a beyond cutting edge smartphone and quickly risen to compete with the biggest names in the industry. They were notoriously secretive and their CEO, Levander Black, had never even been photographed by the media, let alone interviewed. Only their COO appeared at the company's occasional brief press conferences to announce a new product or feature.

And now the Chief Operating Officer himself was standing right in front of her, Melanie was shocked to realize. Shay Prince is interviewing me for a job, she thought faintly. She recognized him as the dark-skinned man who had just thanked her for coming. "It's no trouble at all," Melanie managed to choke out only a couple beats too late. She even remembered to smile.

"I'm Shay Prince," he said, engulfing her hand in his. Instead of shaking it, he held it in his firm grasp for several seconds, his eyes seeming to hold hers captive. A strange, almost electric pulse shivered through her. Then he broke her gaze and turned to the long-haired man on his right, passing her hand to him. "Dax," the man said, smiling warmly and grasping her hand in both of his. She felt his fingertip glide along the delicate skin of her wrist before he released her. "Link," said the third man, claiming her hand and teasingly leaning over to kiss the back. She couldn't help but stare at his soft, full lips as they briefly met her skin. Then he released her and gestured to the sofas. "Please, sit."

Melanie sank onto one of the sofas and took a shuddering breath that she hoped the men didn't notice. With the breath came another dose of the amazing smell, which seemed stronger now. She still couldn't tell where it was coming from. She was feeling a bit flushed and knew it wasn't because the thermostat was set too high. Normally she would have been offended by such a flirtatious and blatantly unprofessional greeting in a job interview, but now she found herself wishing that one of the men would sit next to her so she could feel his body heat and maybe contrive to rest her thigh against his. She could feel the slight moisture from Link's kiss lingering on her hand, seeming to heat her skin and sink down into her blood. She fought the impulse to bring it to her mouth to lick the spot. What was wrong with her? No matter that these men weren't adhering to the business norms Melanie was used to, they had been very polite and welcoming and she didn't want to blow this opportunity. Especially when she was sitting across from the second most powerful person at one of the world's most powerful companies.

She gave a small sigh that she wasn't sure was relief or disappointment when Dax and Link sat together on the sofa to her left while Mr. Prince sat across from her. She frowned when she realized that only Mr. Prince had given his last name, but this was the tech industry, after all, which skewed much more informal than the rest of the business world. She set the thought aside when Link, who was sitting closest to her, took a rocks glass from a tray in the center of the table and splashed in a generous amount of liquid from a decanter before passing it to her. She realized it was the purple drink she had glimpsed earlier. It was a cloudy, opaque lilac color and was unlike anything Melanie had encountered before. "Don't worry," Link said, smile deepening his dimples, "it's not alcoholic."

She took a polite sip and noticed a very subtle flavor a bit like honey and lavender and something smoky she couldn't put her finger on. It slid smoothly down the back of her throat and in its wake came a wave of relaxation that calmed her nerves considerably.

"Ms. Randolph," Mr. Prince began, "while we urgently need to fill this position, the person we hire must be perfectly suited for this very unique role. We may ask some questions that seem a bit unconventional, but it is essential that we are absolutely certain you are a good candidate before allowing you to proceed to a final interview." He caught and held her gaze. "It's important that you be totally open and honest about yourself. Can you do that for us, Melanie?"

At the sound of her name, Melanie felt another jolt reverberate through her. It settled at her core and her clit throbbed. As Mr. Prince looked deep into her eyes, she felt that she would be willing to do anything he asked. The thought was a little disturbing.

"Melanie." The sound of her name drew her gaze left to Dax. "You're safe here, none of us would ever harm you. Of course you are free to exit the interview at any time if you're uncomfortable, but we hope you will see it through to the end. You're the most promising candidate for this position we've come across in quite some time. Will you give us a chance, Melanie?" His warm, trustworthy eyes and mellow voice seemed to reach inside her mind and soothe her misgivings, a little like the lilac drink. Remembering the glass in her hand, she took another sip.

"Of course," she said.

"Good girl," Dax said, and Melanie had to stifle a gasp as another shock went straight to her clit. She shifted on the sofa, trying to find an unobtrusive way to apply some pressure to it.

"Melanie," Mr. Prince spoke again, "you have a very impressive CV and portfolio."

Melanie straightened and forced herself to focus as the interview headed to more familiar territory. "Thank you," she said. "I think my expertise would greatly benefit LevTech."

"However," Mr. Prince continued, and Melanie deflated a little. "We're looking for someone with a specific set of characteristics that a CV can only hint at. You're certainly intelligent, hard working, and ambitious. But are you willing to do what it takes to earn your place here?" His stern expression and penetrating eyes made her squirm. "Yes, sir," she said, and saw the corners of his mouth twitch in the faintest hint of a satisfied smile. Melanie was suddenly overcome by the belief that if she could get him to fully smile, she would get the job. And she was increasingly certain that she needed this job.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your drink," Link said, and Melanie noticed with surprise that her glass was almost empty. When had she drunk the rest? She tilted the glass to allow the last few drops to fall onto her tongue. She licked the rim to make sure nothing remained, realizing belatedly that Link's gaze was tracking the motion. He raised his eyes to hers and the blatant interest in his expression made her gasp. "How does it make you feel?" he asked.

Melanie closed her eyes to consider the question. The first sip had been soothing, but she realized now that a tingling heat was spreading from her center. "Oh," she said. "I'm...warm."

"It is warm in here," Link agreed easily. "Would you like to remove your blazer? I think we can all agree that a little less formality would be all right under the circumstances."

Melanie hesitated, but the heat was only building and she worried that she would start sweating, which would be much more unprofessional than removing her blazer. "We'll remove our jackets too," Link reassured her, and stood to strip his jacket. The other men followed suit. This mollified Melanie and she slipped out of her blazer, folding it neatly in her lap, leaving her in her sleeveless button-up blouse.

"Let's continue with the interview," Mr. Prince said. Melanie gave him her full attention, her eyes steady on his. "Would you consider yourself obedient?"

Melanie's brow furrowed. She had never considered this question before, but she so wanted to have a good answer for Mr. Prince. "I suppose..." she began, sorting out her thoughts. "I enjoy structure and guidance. I like knowing my place in an organization. If I have a good superior, I will do everything I can to make them happy."

"Hmm," Mr. Prince said. "Do you want to make me happy?"

"Oh, yes," Melanie said before she could even think. She blushed.

"Good," he said, the faint smile once again appearing at the corners of his mouth. She blushed harder and looked down at her hands, but a wave of pleasure swept through her. She was afraid her panties were getting wet.

"Melanie," Dax said, drawing her eyes back up to meet his. "At LevTech, we require complete loyalty and dedication to our mission. You will spend the majority of your time with us and will not be permitted to speak about your work here with anyone outside the company. Will that be a problem?"

That didn't sound too different from other tech startups Melanie had worked for, and based on the lack of even the slightest hint of rumor about LevTech circulating in the tech community, she had figured their NDAs must be epically tight. Confidently, she replied, "I am not afraid of hard work and long hours. I can promise I will give my all, and of course I would never betray your trust by sharing confidential information."

"Do you have any close family you might confide in?" Dax pressed, his dark eyes pinning her in place and making her squirm. "Good friends? A significant other?"

"No," Melanie said, eager to reassure him. "My family all live on the east coast and we aren't close. My previous job didn't leave much time for friends or dating. I've been single for almost a year."

She was rewarded with Dax's slow smile. "How lucky for us," he said, and Melanie couldn't contain the smallest sigh. The movement of her chest caused her breasts to press lightly into the fabric of her blouse, and she realized her nipples were hard enough to be clearly visible through her bra, and they were almost excruciatingly sensitive, more so than she could ever remember. She closed her eyes briefly and released a shuddering breath, struggling to refocus on the interview.

"Melanie," Link said, the sound of her name sending another pulse straight to her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at him a little helplessly. "You seem uncomfortable. Perhaps you should remove your blouse."

Melanie blinked slowly. That didn't seem appropriate for a job interview, but her nipples were continuing to chafe against her shirt despite her bra, and she knew she wouldn't be able to focus on the rest of the interview in such a state. Surely Link wouldn't have suggested it if he thought it would be unprofessional. His deep eyes seemed to stare at her with nothing but concern, moving down to her chest and back up again. She glanced at Mr. Prince and Dax, neither of whom seemed perturbed by this idea.

"Would you feel better if we removed our shirts as well?" Dax asked. "We do want you to be comfortable with us, Melanie."

These men are so considerate, she thought wonderingly. Despite her physical discomfort, Melanie had never felt so cared for by any of her previous superiors, let alone during a job interview. She took in a deep breath, filling her senses with the intoxicating scent still filling the room and whimpering a little as her chest seemed to strain against the fabric of her blouse. "Okay," she decided.

Melanie and all three men began undoing their buttons, and Melanie lost track of what she was doing as she realized that none of the men were wearing undershirts. Her eyes caught on Mr. Prince's fingers as he methodically undid the line of buttons, slowly revealing the most delicious pectoral muscles she had ever seen, his smooth, dark skin almost seeming to glisten in the warm light of the room.

Her eyes wandered to Dax, whose encouraging smile as he finished undoing his buttons, revealing an impressive set of abs, reminded her to make quick work of her own buttons and shrug out of her top. She looked down at her breasts and frowned. They seemed swollen, pouring out of the confines her her bra, which felt uncomfortably tight. She looked to Mr. Prince. "Would it be okay if I..." she gestured at her chest, hoping he would understand, and his thoughtful gaze took in her predicament.

"Of course," he said graciously, the warmth in his deep voice shooting straight to her clit. She made quick work of slipping out of her bra and adding it to the growing pile of clothing in her lap, then took a deep breath—again getting a dose of the heady lavender-vanilla-cinnamon-anise smell—and smiled in relief.

"You have a beautiful smile, Melanie," Mr. Prince said, and Melanie nearly melted into a puddle at his feet at the praise. Shay Price thinks I have a beautiful smile! "Thank you, sir," she said.

Then Link stood to give himself room to peel off his own shirt, and she was suddenly confronted with not only the smooth expanse of his pale, muscular chest but, at her eye level, an obvious erection tenting the front of his slacks. Melanie wanted to moan at the sight. Wait, did I just actually moan? she thought, panicked. She hoped none of them had noticed.

Link's hand appeared in her vision as he ran a knuckle along what looked to be one of the largest erections Melanie had ever seen. Her wide-eyed gaze shot up to his face, and he gave her a rueful smile. "My apologies, Melanie," he said. "I find myself in a bit of discomfort as well."

She swallowed, her mouth suddenly full of saliva. She certainly didn't want one of her interviewers to be uncomfortable! That didn't set the right tone at all; Link could end up associating her with what looked to be a painful situation. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to..." she gestured vaguely at his slacks, and his smile grew.

"You're such a good girl, Melanie," Link said, and a gush of moisture flooded her pussy. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness and hope you know that you are welcome to do whatever you need to feel at ease here."

Link unbuttoned his trousers, then removed his shoes before stripping the trousers and laying them neatly over the back of the sofa. Now nude, he resumed his seat and casually palmed his cock. Melanie, whose gaze had been completely arrested by the sight of his broad, smooth back and an ass she desperately wanted to bite, now found herself staring at a dick that was at least nine inches long and barely contained in Link's large grip.

After a long moment, Mr. Prince cleared his throat and Melanie realized that her mouth was open and so full of saliva that she was dangerously close to actually drooling. She snapped her mouth closed and swallowed, then shuddered as her mind flashed with an image of her on her knees and drooling around lips obscenely stretched by Link's massive cock.

"Melanie, you are doing well," Mr. Prince said. "Just a couple more questions." Melanie struggled to refocus. Dax gave her an encouraging smile. "What is your greatest ambition?" Mr. Prince asked.

Melanie's mind blanked. She knew she had an answer to this question that she had prepared for other interviews, something about her career goals, but she couldn't remember and it wasn't accurate anymore anyway. She opened her mouth and what came out was, "To serve you." A moment of surprise was instantly washed away by a feeling of rightness. Above all else, she wished to dedicate her life to pleasing these beautiful, powerful men who were so unexpectedly considerate. She belonged with them.

"Good girl," Mr. Prince said, and Melanie whimpered, her pussy clenching with need.

The men gave her a couple moments to consider this realignment of her life goals. She felt, very distantly, that she should be concerned about something. This interview was nothing like she had expected. No, she thought, it's so much better. These men had been more kind to her than anyone had been in years, and she knew with bone-deep certainty that they would take care of her. Her work up to that point had been nothing but long hours and high stress, working for bosses who didn't give a shit about her, with nothing to show for it but a Xanax prescription and a one-bedroom condo. Her life needed purpose, and she had found it.

"Melanie," Mr. Prince said, "you've done very well and we would love for you to advance to the next step in our hiring process. But before that happens, you need to know what this position entails." He stood, and Dax and Link followed. Mr. Prince and Dax quickly stripped out of their remaining clothes, revealing their own erections. Melanie was awed to see that Dax's cock, though slightly shorter than Link's, was even wider, and Mr. Prince...Melanie could not contain her moan. His dick was so long, the skin an even darker color than on the rest of his body, and it was glistening. The scent Melanie had been inhaling since she entered the room grew stronger and she realized it was somehow coming from the men themselves.

midnights
midnights
12 Followers
12