The Interview

Story Info
Mr. Reed has a surprise for Miss Daniels.
4.4k words
4.27
15.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla's smile was outshining the sun that morning. She stood in her room looking herself up and down in the body mirror with a sense of seductive confidence. She wore a white tight fitting button up shirt, a black skirt that went to her mid thighs. Just enough to hide herself if she had to bend over. The black thigh high stockings & black stilettos perked her round ass up perfectly. She had a suit top jacket that matched her skirt on the bed beside her portfolio. She put on her make-up and was humming a tune while lost in thought. Thoughts about how nice it would be not wearing grease covered jeans along with a bleach-stained polo shirt anymore. The relief of no longer having sore feet from the bulky non-slip shoes she had to wear. Not to mention the horrid "lunch lady" hair net. Three weeks had passed since she lost her job at the local diner on the west side of town. Initially, she was very upset about losing her only source of income. Even more so at how long it was taking to find another job. Layla has always been a hardworking girl. Even when she was only 6 years old helping her dad out at the machine shop. It didn't bother her one bit to roll her sleeves up to do some grunt work.

But not having a job was starting to make her extremely depressed. Although today she was determined for that to change.

She finally had an interview at a new law firm downtown doing secretary work. The owner, John Reed, emailed yesterday asking her to come in.

She printed out her updated resume for her portfolio and placed it in front of her training certifications and school transcripts. Layla checked the time real quick on her cell phone and set it back down on the bed and plugged in her charger & continued on with her make-up, leaning toward the mirror staring into her own vividly blue eyes to accent them with black eye-liner.

There was a drastic difference in her high school non-conformist look to her stylish and much more feminine look now. That was a frequent conversation starter when running into old classmates. She was not that shy girl they used to know any longer.

Layla even had an account on a porn site where she'd bare it all. She posted pictures showing off her beautifully developed body. Especially her breasts. Looking at other women's profiles, she realized just how great her body really was. Some would pay for surgery to get their boobs looking the way Layla's did naturally.

The pictures of her most private area is quite the sight. Keeping it extremely smooth shaven, her pink lips are so tightly pressed together. Almost like her mouth as a child when refusing to take her cough medicine. Some were just infatuated with her tightness. She had a kinky kit she liked using in her pictures too. Leather cuffs, ball gag, nipple clamps, collar, leash, and her favorite was her wand. The wand alone left Layla convulsing after an intense orgasm.

Although her profile portrays a confident cock addicted slut. Truth was, Layla Daniels was actually a very self-conscious girl who hasn't been with many men at all. Not physically anyway.

Her turn ons & her dirtiest fantasies she posted had even her questioning her own moral character.

She talked dirty to a few big-cocked older men with similar perversions. She loves the idea of being forcefully dominated by an older man. A fantasy she believed thus far to only take place in her mind and on the porn site messenger.

One more look up & down in the mirror before putting on her blazer. She grabbed her portfolio, thinking how she will clean up the dozens of outfits she tried on this morning that lay on the floor when she gets back. Not like she has a roommate anyway. All of her family moved away during recent years & no boyfriend to complain either. She answered to no one aside from the landlord of course.

A spritz of Tous Love Me perfume & out of the door she went. Her black heels clacked happily down to her car.

All the way there Layla sang along to her playlist in an angelic voice with a smile on her face. Long curly blonde hair flowing on with the wind. Not a care in the world. Oh, what an innocent site.

As she pulled up to the office, she noticed there were no cars in sight out front. The adjacent buildings were all vacant. By the looks of it, her new workplace seemed to be vacant too.

Once she got out of her car she realized she completely forgot to grab her cell phone and purse before leaving. Damn! Oh well she thought to herself. At least I have my portfolio. I won't let anything bring me down today!

Oh the irony, for she had no idea what was in store for her.

The man waiting inside was not a lawyer. Although, the way he was dressed no one would ever be able to tell. He was actually one of the older men Layla met on the porn site. His name was indeed John Reed but on the website he was "dirtyfucker69"

Reed, being a computer genius, traced Layla down effortlessly. He couldn't wait to make the filthy secret fantasies of Layla's (who would be mortified if people knew about) come true and more.

She admitted to him her secret desires of being abducted, kept restrained and fucked on a daily basis. "There's something about being bound & at the mercy of a dirty pervert that just gets me so hot & bothered." She had told him.

Reed was ready to take full advantage. The helpless expression on her face & in her eyes drove him insane. He wanted to devour her and relish in all the sounds he'd force her to make. It was hard enough to fight his arousement just thinking of all their filthy conversations. More so than he ever had with previous women.

He made quite a living off young women like Layla. Lonely, single, naive girls with a hidden desire for rape fantasy. These type of girls were not only easy targets, but also fetched him & his associates high prices with their clientele. They were usually easy to train.

He had his trusty duffel bag with everything he'd need for this anticipated encounter. As he was locking the leather cuffs & shackles to a set of chains on a twin matress laying on the dirty concrete floor, he heard a car door shut. A perverse smile came as he leamed back to peek out the doorway through the window to see the curly haired blonde walking towards the building. His heart raced with excitement & his cock started to throb.

*Punctual too? Oh Miss Daniel's the things I am about to do you* He thought.

When Layla pulled on the door she half expected it to be locked since the place seemed to have no one there. To her surprise it opened right up. An uneasy feeling swept over & in her gut she knew something was off.

She walked through the door & saw that this place had a good way to go before opening for business. Two desks sat in the room she stood in. One had a desktop computer on it that had yet to be set up. The other had a laptop, a large yellow legal pad and two chairs, one in front and one behind it.

Stacks of folders and papers coated with dust were laying all throughout the room. She can hear someone in the back rattling things around. To her, it sounded like chains or a box of screws being shifted about. *This place needs more work than I thought* she thought to herself

.

"Hello?" She calls out.

"Be right with you Miss Daniels!" A man calls out from the back room.

Wow, what a stern & sexy voice she thought to herself.

Glancing about and twiddling her fingers a bit to pass time while waiting. Finally footsteps approach so she straightens her posture, her hands to her sides to look professional as she could. All it did was make her tits look bigger. Which did not go unnoticed by Reed. He wanted to take her right then and there, but he had to keep his composure. There was no way he was going to let this one slip through his fingers.

The man matched with the sexy voice that called out quite well. Layla is taken back as her attractive, potentially new boss, rounds the corner. Around his late 30s early 40s. Tall, dark haired, blue eyed, muscular and smelling incredible. He wore the classic lawyer get-up. Nice wrinkle free button up shirt & pants and a perfectly done black tie.

He extends a hand. Layla blushed as she has always had a thing for older men.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Daniels. I'm John Reed. Thank you for coming today." he says with a smile as they shake hands.

"The pleasure is all mine. Thank you for inviting me to be here." She replies. "I take it you're not quite ready to open for business?"

"That obvious? Haha. I'm working on it." Reed smiled.

Although incredibly handsome, there was something quite unsettling about his smile. It made Layla have a strange feeling in her gut. Especially when Reed went to pull the dusty chair out, politely asking her to have a seat.

His gaze weighed heavy on her. She had never quite understood the phrase "undressed me with their eyes" until that moment.

Reed begins his "interview" by asking her a few basic questions and taking notes as she answers. Layla noticed during the first several questions Reeds eyes would keep looking from her eyes to her mouth to her cleavage. She couldn't exactly blame the man. Her 36Ds were about to bust her shirt buttons and pop out for all to see.

"What makes you interested in this position?" He asks.

"Well, I have a deep interest in law, and I think the best way to pursue that interest is to learn the basics, as a legal secretary.

"Wonderful." Reed says while nodding with approval "With your specific set of skills, what benefit do you believe you could be with this company?"

"I am a problem solver. I have initiative and go the extra mile not to gain something, but because I am a people pleaser. I don't mind putting in extra hours or getting my hands dirty. I can take direction. And with all of that, I believe I could be a benefit to you in numerous ways."

"Oh Miss Daniels, I do not doubt that at all."

The unsettling feeling had returned to Layla's gut.

"Well sweetheart, that about concludes our interview. Do you have any questions for me? Oh, and do you have your resume with you so I may make a copy for your file?" Reed added.

"Yes sir," pulling it from the portfolio, "here it is."

"You have a good looking... work history, but I see you're mostly experienced in just the food industry. This experience is nothing like that. Can you adapt to...a new type of environment?"

"Oh yes sir, certainly! I am ready & willing to do all that you need. I promise I am a fast learner." She replied with enthusiasm.

"Good. That is very...very good to hear." He said locking her in with his devious gaze & smile sending the nervous feeling all through Layla.

"Okay now I just need to have you sign a few things to get you on payroll. I will be back momentarily."

Reed disappeared into the room behind her.

Layla slowly exhaled her nervous feeling thinking to herself *I must have done well if he's already hiring me! Oh my goodness! I am so excited. I wonder what he was writing. I gotta take a peek.*

She leans forward to get a glimpse of what notes he was writing down.

"Big perky tits.

Round ass. Lovely lips.

Great voice. I can tell her moans & screams are going to make me rock hard.

Captivating eyes. Looking forward to seeing submission in them.

It's so fucking hard not to just grab her tits as she answers my questions. Pretty little slut"

Layla's eyes widen and her heart races as she reads the so-called notes.

*Oh my god! I need to get out of here!*

Suddenly Reed's big hand covers Layla's mouth firmly. His other muscular arm wrapping around the front of her body. She struggles and squirms in his arms. Muffled by his hand she's still screaming her loudest. He lifts her up from the chair & starts dragging her back towards the room where she thought she had heard the chains.

Kicking and flailing herself about in his arms she manages to slip out of her blazer escaping his grip. She bolts for the door, but Reed grabs her hair and painfully jerks her back. Laya falls back but Reed catches her getting both arms around her and lifting her feet from the ground. She screams for him to let her go.

Hauling her into the back room she tries to grab the door frame bracing herself from going in. Her grip is broken as he jerks her right through the entry. She panics even more at the sight, screaming "Noo! Please!" Her suspicion was correct.

There lay a mattress on the ground with chains, cuffs and tape next to it. She flails about in his grasp even more. Reed is ever so much stronger than Layla. It seems like he's not even putting out much effort. In fact he was even laughing at Layla's attempt to even try.

"Oh yeah my little slut, fight it! Fight it! I like 'em fiery and resistant! Much more fun to break" He says as he slams her down on the mattress.

"Noo!! Please!! Don't do this!! Let me go!" Layla screams out desperately.

Reed slaps her across her face. She sees a flash of white and is disoriented by his abrupt strike.

Reed uses that opportunity to straddle her waist and start strapping her down starting with the wrists. Layla tried to slip her other hand away once she saw her other one was held tight by a leather cuff that was locked to a chain. Once her wrists were not going anywhere Reed scoots down to her ankles that Layla tries to kick about. Reed sits on one as he straps one down, in turn making it easier to do the same with her other ankle. Her ankles felt so smooth, absolutely no prickles under those sexy thigh high stockings.

Layla jerks on all the bindings holding her down. There was no use. There was no escaping.

Reed runs his hands all over her voluptuous body. His hands grabbing and squeezing her breast just before he rips her shirt & bra open in a swift motion.

His eyes widened with lustful excitement & a smile across his face as her perfect tits bounced out exposed. He grabs them both and begins to play with her like a little kid plays with a new toy. He squeezed her left one and started sucking on it very hard. Layla whimpering the whole time. His hands and tongue were so strong and his mouth so warm. She can feel her body betraying her. Her pussy was getting wet from this.

Reed moves his mouth to her other tit biting and sucking it hard. His free hand running down her body and between her legs. He rubs her pussy through her soaked panties. Reed lets out a condescending laugh as he feels how wet her pussy is. Then roughly he grabs her panties & rips them off and shows them to her, rubbing them on her face.

"Looks like you're ready for me heh heh."

He stands up looking over his freshly caught prize & begins undoing his belt.

Layla panics. "Please don't! No. No, please don't rape me Mr. Reed!" She cries out. With one pull down motion his pants hit the ground and his thick 9 inch cock springs out. The ridge on it was very defined. The shape that looked like it will hurt when he pulls out.

Reed starts stroking the massive thing as he looks at her pleading eyes. "Oh Miss Daniels, I'm going to rape you thoroughly and repeatedly. You're mine to be used as I please." Reed straddles her again. Slowly. Grabbing her soft neck tightly choking her to get her full attention. He brings his face down to hers and breathes his hot heavy word into her ear "I am about to own every hole you have. Starting with your sweet ass."

Tears run mascara down Layla's cheeks as Reed roughly turns her over slamming her face down yanking her ass up and ripping her skirt the rest of the way off. The chains twisted as he flips her, making it harder for her to struggle. She feels him spread her cheeks spit on her asshole.

"Ahhh!!! Nooo!!! Pleaase! Not my ass!! Oh no no!" She pleadingly screams.

This only turns Reed on more. He lines his hard cock up with the tiny hole & begins pressing the tip into it.

Layla begins to scream "NO! NO! NO!"

Annoyed, Reed grabs the panties he ripped off as well as duct tape and quickly stuffs them into her mouth and tapes it shut.

Her little hole is not wanting to accept his very thick cock, so he spits on it once more with remarkable aim.

Then in one swift motion, Reed slams his rock hard member into her virgin ass. Sheathing it entirely while Layla scream cries out. Reed starts grunting out "Oh yeah baby that is MY little asshole now! You feel that? Huh?!" Thrusting in even harder with that last 'Huh?'

"Feel how my cock fucking owns you now little slut? You fucking wanted this didn't you?! Oohhh yeah" he licks her face and tongues her ear sending chills through her body.

"You told me yourself you wanted this, and now you're gonna fucking take it!" Reed

Layla can feel her most forbidden hole stretching and ripping to fit his throbbing cock as he's stroking it in and out with no regards to just how much it was hurting her. He loved seeing her struggle and the pain in her face with the tears going down her cheek.

Rearing his hand, he slaps Layla's ass hard leaving a red imprint of his hand. He rears back to make the other side match. Layla yelps out each time. Reed enjoyed her ass glowing red from spanking her almost as much as the sounds she made when he did. Her muffled screams and moans couldn't have sounded any more perfect.

She felt as if his cock would split her in two. His thrusts were hard fast, and he seemed like he would never tire. Her perfect tits were bouncing in rhythm to the slamming of his cock in her never before used hole. But as wrong as the logical part of her brain was telling her this was, she was starting to enjoy it. Her body now became covered in chills as Reed reached down and rubbed her clit as he thrusted in and out. Smiling at how wet she was for him. She tried to stop herself from enjoying it but her body wouldn't let her. It was her long desired fantasy coming true at the most unsuspecting time. She was about to cum if she wanted to or not.

Reed can feel her body beginning to tense as she was on the verge of an intense orgasm. Reed quickly reaches in the duffle bag beside him for the wand vibrator, turning it on and pressing it to her clit in one quick motion.

"MMMMPPHHH MMMM!" Layla's moaning like crazy as her body starts convulsing with the hardest orgasm of her life.

"Oh fuck yeah! Cum for Daddy! Cum all over this cock. That's a good little fuck toy heh heh. Yeah." He moans out.

He continues to fuck her tight little ass hole for a good while. He was loving that he just forced her to cum all over him. That was such an empowering addicting feeling for him. More so than usual with this one.

Reed has had many women and young girls he has fucked but Layla has him harder than he's ever been. Such tight pink fuckable holes and her muffled moaning and whimpering was so perfect. There was no getting enough of her.

He decides he wants to feel himself finish in her other hole. He pulls out and rams into her incredibly wet and throbbing pussy. She was so unbelievably tight. So smooth from her shaving it mere hours prior to this. Reed loved them young & smooth shaven. The idea of forcefully impregnating such a young perfect bitch has long been on his mind. Reed moans out "Mmm, fuck yes such a good tight little pussy."

The sounds of her muffled screams put him over the edge. It was his favorite sound ever. Gripping her throat he moans out, "Ohhh! I'm about to cum! I'm gonna fill you up nice and full of my seed!"

Layla panics and squirms as she feels his hot cum begin to fill her. Spurt after spurt he grunted out filling up her womb.

"Nooooo!!" She attempts to scream but being muffled by her own panties it only sounds as if she's moaning.

"Ohhh fuuck yes take my load baby!! Take it! Take every drop of my cum!".

Layla has tears running down her cheeks as she thought about how she's not on birth control. Now she's fuller than ever of this man's cum. And what made her feel so filthy was how much she enjoyed the overwhelming soul stirring orgasm he gave.

12