The Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... suck it you stupid bitch. You little dirty cock sucker. Earn your fucking keep." The harder Abi blew him, the more he insulted her.

"Fuck you little cum whore. Put it right into the back of your throat. Fucking whore. Look at you with your mouth full of cock. " Abi was sliding her mouth over his dick as quickly and wetly as she could manage. She could tell he was beginning to get close to finishing.

Jason pulled out of her mouth. "Tell me your a cum whore."

Abi's lips felt numb from such continued activity. Feeling embarrassed she mumbled, "I'm a cum whore..."

"I DIDN'T HEAR THAT!" Jason shouted, fury plain on his face. Abi started to feel a little scared.

Abi said loudly. "I'm a cum whore!" Sometimes, I feel that really am...

"Yes you are... Open your mouth... Wider! WIDER!! Now accept what is coming to you, you filthy slut." Abi did as instructed. She took a great breath and closed her eyes, knowing what was coming. She had seen Jason watch porn like this but she had never wanted to do it herself. I still don't... I don't like this... If I it wasn't for this job, I would never allow this...

Jason grabbed Abi's head with both hands in a vice like grip. He plunged his cock into Abi's mouth that was open as wide as she could go. He dragged her head onto it and pulled her in. His cock ruthlessly went into her throat with a wet sound. He pulled his hips back and thrust hard again and again. Abi knelt there in front of the man she loved having her throat fucked. Only when Abi struggled did Jason permit her a few seconds for air before he started again. He cannot last much longer... thought Abi.

After a few minutes of the brutal face fucking he pulled out. "Swallow my dick", he commanded and rammed his cock into her again. She did as instructed and made swallowing motions. The feeling of her throat tightening and massaging around his throbbing end was too much. He said "I'm gonna cum..." and suddenly Abi felt a single warm surge going down her throat. Jason slowly pulled out her mouth and she felt a second surge hit the roof of her mouth and land on her tongue. Abi compulsively swallowed. Jason pulled out completely and yanked Abi's head back. With his remaining hand he stroked himself. Abi closed her eyes as the familiar feeling of warm gentle splashing on her face told her that he was cumming all over her face. Abi felt a splash over her lips, over her right cheek, a rope of it over her left eye and her forehead and finally a large deposit on her chin. He better have enjoyed that... I think I have just worked off a big chunk of guilt! Abi tried to see the bright side.

Abi wiped the cum from her eye before it began to burn. She opened her eyes and looked up at Jason. He looked elated.

"You look a picture with all that on your face" said Jason with a wry grin. Abi smiled brightly. Some of the warmth had come back to Jason's eyes. "You dirty whore!" he spat.

Abi laughed. "You can stop calling me that now! When you cum, you lose the right to be all mastery!" Abi said playfully.

"He wasn't joking, you slapper." said a voice to her right.

Abi looked over her shoulder. There was one of Jason's friends standing right there in the hall! Oh-my-god!!! Abi thought his name was Tom.

"What-?" Abi quickly realised she was kneeling on the floor, wearing nothing but boots and stockings and her face was covered in cum. She stood up quickly and used one hand to cover her pussy. She stretched the other arm across her breasts to give herself some sort of dignity. The cum will have to wait... Hopefully he won't notice... thought Abi desparately. How on earth did he get in without anyone noticing? How? Why??

"Don't cover up on our behalf -- we were enjoying watching you." She looked over her other shoulder and another 3 people were staring at her. She recognised the two guys as Jason's friends but not the girl. The door to the kitchen was ajar where it wasn't before. Abi jumped as the tall cupboard directly behind her burst open and another girl casually walked out almost into her.

"What a mess..." she cackled harshly referring to Abi's face. She was holding her phone up. The camera lens on the back of it seemed to leer at her. She made a grab for it and exposed her breasts to the room. The girl danced out of the way and Abi's temporary exposure only served to heighten everyone's laughing. Jason was joining in. She noticed that a couple of the guys had bulges in their jeans.

"Jason, what have you done?!" Abi was furious. If this is a joke then we're finished! I can't believe he would do this to me.

Jason had buckled back up but had made Abi's clothes disappear.

"What have I done?" he said angrily. "Maybe, what have YOU done?" Abi brought some papers out of his back pocket. The letter from this morning. Oh god... It can't be.

Jason thrust the papers into Abi's face causing the cum to smear. Abi held the letter, not caring about what she was exposing, and looked at the smudged images. They were of her. CCTV images. At Work. The first image was of her entering Mr Strachan's Office. The second image was of her holding her underwear in the lift. I should have put them on... The third image was unclear. It was of the hall between the lift and Mr Strachan's office. The door was open and a slender figure was standing -- Abi recognised the figure as Kelly -- Mr Strachan's assistant. Just at the top of the picture was a kneeling figure, wearing the same clothes as what Abi was wearing in the lift. Kneeling between a man's legs... How? Who?

There was a second sheathe of paper, on it were listed the dates and times of the images of the second sheathe of paper. There was a hand written note at the bottom.

Sorry you had to see this. There were lots of rumours around the office.

No smoke without fire.

I suspect it has been going on for a while.

Kind regards,

Laura Penley

Thineman's Bank

THAT BITCH!! Abi felt as though everything was falling apart. In little over 2 days she had lost her promotion and now, she knew, her boyfriend to Laura's sly actions. Abi tried to recover desperately. She wiped the cum from her face using her hands and arms so that she might be taken more seriously. Her cheeks burned when one of the guys wolf-whistled at her exposure. Oh god. How can I convince him it's innocent? In front of his friends. Naked!

"Please Jason. I can explain?" Abi could not keep the desperation from your voice.

"I don't want to hear it Abi. Fuck you!"

"Please!" Abi started crying. "Please Jase, hear me out."

Jason couldn't look at her. He stared at a point a few feet to the left from her head. "Here's the deal Abi. We're finished. If you come near me again, the video on that phone?" He gestured towards the girl holding the phone. "That is going to your Dad. Anything after that and it's going on the internet. "

"No Jase. You wouldn't. Please, you don't understand."

"I completely understand Abi. You want that job more than you want me or your self-respect." Abi inwardly shuddered about how truthful the statement was. She couldn't reply.

"Just pack some stuff and go please Abi. I don't want to see you. Ever."

The guy that she thought was Tom grabbed her by the top of the arms and frog marched her to the stairs. Abi was silent and let him do as he wished. Jason's gone... It's all my fault... What have I done?

Tom whispered in her ear. "Get your stuff and piss off!" He slapped her ass hard and pushed her up the first few steps. Abi could feel his eyes following her naked form up the stairs. Abi thought that she felt ashamed when she lost the job to Laura. That paled in comparison to now. I wish I had never even gone to Thineman's... I will KILL that Laura!

*****************************

The next day, Abi did something that she had never done before. She called in sick. She didn't want to work or do anything really. She was in a B&B on the other side of town. Abi laid in the small, single bed and thought about what had happened to her. She had been royally screwed over and she knew it. Jason's absence left a hole that she knew she couldn't fill -- no matter what the job was. I realise now that there was one thing more precious to me than the stupid promotion... Abi wasn't crying anymore -- she had no more tears left to cry. Abi hated herself, hated Laura, hated Jason, hated Jason's friends, hated Mr Strachan, hated her job and, most of all hated the promotion. It made her feel sick to think of what she had sacrificed for being a fully qualified corporate account handler. And I still haven't even got the damn promotion yet!

Abi began to realise that though she hated it all -- she still wanted the promotion. Now that I have come this far, lost all of this, I can't give up now. The shame and embarrassment of the previous day still inwardly burned but it also gave her a steely resolve. I have nothing left to lose. A smile crept across her face -- the first genuine smile in what felt like too long. Laura has made a big mistake -- nothing is worse than what she has done. She has her job -- and I bet she is on probation -- what with her recent promotion. A plan started to form in her mind. She still has all her office dignity and glowing reputation. The plan was growing wildly. She can't take anything away from me now but I can take it all away from her. Abi's smile began to have a malicious twist.

She snatched Laura's letter from the dresser. No smoke without fire. Rumours... Abi knew that there were no rumours when she left the office the day before -- at least none that she had heard of. No one asked her anything weird. Still, by now -- especially now that she had taken a day off -- the office would be rife with rumour. All started by Laura no doubt...Still, perhaps that could work in my favour. Laura read and reread the note, fanatically analysed the pictures, even turned the paper over when she knew there was nothing there. Nothing has changed... Abi knew she was convincing herself of that one but thinking it, if not necessarily believing it, helped her plot her revenge. I can still carry on with the original plan, but when I get to the top... Abi began thinking of the many ways she would get revenge on; many of the methods were somewhat illegal. Abi still needed another interview opportunity and she wanted it soon. And there was something else... What drives Laura to hate me so much she would do all of this? Abi had no idea but if anyone would help her, Mr Strachan was a good place to start.

*****************************

Abi smoothed her clothes in the lift's mirror as she ascended towards Mr Strachan's office. She was quietly nervous but dead set on what she wanted. Abi tried to boost herself by complimenting herself on her clothes in her head -- and immediately felt rather stupid. She left so hurriedly last time she had not even thought to take clothes for a week so she had driven by Jason's that morning and seen that the car was gone. She snuck in and grabbed as many clothes as she could stuff into her case and left just as quickly. She didn't doubt for a second that Jason was pissed enough to send that video to her Dad. Her dad was not only strictly Catholic but thought the world of Abi. As far as he was concerned, Abi was an up-and-coming business woman from a modest family. Abi hadn't even spoken to her father about Jason at any length -- let alone introduced them. She suspected that he still thought her a virgin. And that really was a LONG time ago! she muttered to herself.

Abi was dressed in a tight fitting, black jacket with a red silk blouse. The blouse was suitable for the office but in a clingy sort of way. Underneath was a sheer red lace bra. Usually, Abi tried to leave the showy underwear at home as she loathed the girls that treated the office as a fashion parade for underwear models. However, today was not a normal day in the office and she thought she could use every advantage. Abi was also wearing a short black pencil skirt. It was actually the same skirt that she had been wearing when it all started. At the time, Abi thought her skirt was short -- indeed she discovered it to be shorter than strictly decent. However, she knew that Mr Strachan approved of it and, for what she was about to do, she wanted to impress Mr Strachan from the start. For the same reason, she had decided to forego any underwear. Abi had tied her hair up in a complex, low grip that framed her face. She also decided to wear a pair of 6 inch heels -- thinking that, just sometimes, height could be of advantage when bargaining. Perhaps not in the sort of bargaining I will be doing... but still, can't do any harm...

The lift came to a smooth halt and the doors rumbled open. Abi stopped smoothing her clothes and walked smartly out of the lift. I can't help but think I look faintly like Laura normally does... It was a common fact amongst the staff of Thineman's that Laura dressed for sex appeal rather than professionalism. Abi had always disapproved of her for that but she had never mocked its usefulness. Abi headed for the large desk outside of Mr Strachan's office, which had behind it, seated and smiling cooly, Kelly -- Mr Strachan's PA. Abi remembered that the most conversation they had ever had was when Abi had refused her offer of condoms. At the time, Abi was placed somewhat compromisingly between Mr Strachan's legs with her skirt bunched up to her waist. Trying to push this to the back of her mind, Abi copied Kelly's cool exterior. Seriously, I don't think she actually smiles...

Abi had thought about Kelly before. Why does she know about what Mr Strachan does with the trainees? Why does she go along with it? Eventually, she had dismissed it as irrelevant. Kelly was onboard with Mr Strachan and so could not be used as leverage. Now that Abi was opting for a more cooperative tactic, Kelly was now a peripheral element at best.

"Hi! I'm here to see Mr Strachan." Abi was pleased to hear that her voice carried the same serenity that she had forced onto her face.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No. Please can you tell him that I am here? I can wait." As long as I have to...

"Certainly. Just a moment." She spoke to Abi as if she was on the phone to her. She speed dialled a number and swiftly placed the phone handset to her ear. Abi was relieved to hear nothing through the door. Last time she was in that room, a lot happened that she certainly didn't want anyone to hear.

"Hello Mr Strachan. Abi Winters is here to see you."

There was a short pause. Abi couldn't hear what Kelly was hearing.

"Certainly Mr Strachan. Thank you." Her tone didn't change an ounce for Mr Strachan... Kelly was coolness personified. She placed the phone back onto the hook. "Go straight through."

Pleased at jumping the first hurdle so quickly, Abi almost skipped the few paces to the office door.

"Thanks Kelly!" There was a tone of informal joviality that Abi couldn't help but keep from her voice

Mr Strachan's office was exactly as Abi remembered. Somehow she expected it to have changed -- like her attitude. Like my life... The office was still large, square and dominated by 3 large windows. A large bookcase full of books filled one entire wall up to the ceiling. The same personal affects were still there, plus the chairs and mirrors. Abi's eye's flashed to Mr Strachan's photo of him, his Wife and children. She had slammed that face down when she last looked at that. When he was screwing me...

Mr Strachan himself was sat behind his desk, poring over a large printed report. Abi thought that Mr Strachan, though lacking in morals, was begrudgingly suave. He was nearly 3 times her age but still looked respectable. Abi remembered thinking that he might have been good looking once. His dark hair was still at the stage of being introduced to grey -- and even then only at the temples. He was, as always dressed in a dark, well fitting, Italian suit that hid his small paunch well. Expensive, Italian suit... thought Abi. Mr Strachan did not look up at her entry.

"Please sit for a moment Abi. I will be with you in just a moment." His voice was deep and confident; a voice that had been used to commanding others for over 20 years. Abi did as she was instructed, wordlessly. She remembered that last time she was here she suspected that he saw up her skirt within the first 20 seconds of them meeting. A little more dignity to begin with this time...

Mr Strachan finished his reading, frowned, shuffled his papers and stacked them into a tray. Abi thought she could almost hear his cogs working in his brain. Mr Strachan was a tough boss but it was well known that he was one the best, most knowledgably employees -- and was compensated accordingly. Abruptly, his expression changed to being blankly poised. He leaned his forearms on the desk and looked Abi straight in the eyes. Kelly is cool but he is ice...

"I'm sorry about your illness. Not too debilitating I hope." There was a hint of mockery in his voice. Even the old timers said that they had never known him to even be sick, let alone take a day off.

"I'm feeling restored, thank you." Abi tried to match his reserved tone but she felt a little clumsy under his unwavering gaze.

"I'm glad to see you made such a speedy recovery. What can I do for you?"

Abi had played this part over and over in her mind for the last day. This just had to go well or all of her plans were in tatters.

"I have a proposition for you."

"Oh?"

"I would like another... opportunity." Abi emphasised the word strongly, trying to be coy and obvious at the same time.

"Would you now?" He seemed to be toying with her, like a cat toys with a mouse before pouncing.

"I would." added Abi awkwardly.

Mr Strachan had put the frown back on his face and was deep in thought. There was a long pause. Abi undid a button on her blouse whilst looking straight at him. Her blouse now parted just above the base of her bra and some of its lace was exposed. Mr Strachan's eyes were staring straight through Abi. There was another long pause that seemed to drag on for hours. This is not going as I expected... and he is an odd man! Abi had decided to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse and was working on the next one when Mr Strachan roused himself. He leaned back in the chair.

"How do you propose I engineer a vacancy for you?" He was continuing the conversation as if they hadn't been sat in silence for at least 5 minutes.

"I suspect you have your ways." I hadn't actually thought of that... Abi had assumed that Mr Strachan was powerful enough to just make a position happen.

Mr Strachan laughed. "You're not wrong. But it's not that simple."

"Can't we make it simple? I take my clothes off, you screw me any way you like, I start on Monday. Done." Abi found speaking plainly somewhat refreshing but it did not come naturally to her. She could scarcely believe that she was saying it. The prostituting feeling was nudging her skull but she tried to ignore it.

"No. It won't work Abi. I'm sorry."

Abi hadn't planned for rejection. She assumed that Mr Strachan would bite her arm off.

"...but-"

"-Do you like chess Abi?" Mr Strachan interrupted her.

Abi's world and plans seemed to hover on a precipice. "Chess? I don't play much... It's OK" Abi was trying, unsuccessfully to work out where he was going with the conversation.

"I love chess. The thrill of chess is in the rules. All players have to abide by the rules for there to be fun and a victory. You know, the ancient Egyptians invented chess?" The question was clearly rhetorical -- Abi's knowledge of that fact was assumed. "They had a rule. You never play more than once with a single opponent. This way, there can never be any doubt as to who the better player is. Decisions are final and your technique is never learned by the opposition. I think that may possibly be the best rule in chess."