The Interview Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you were on my cock," I teased in reply. Ronnie just rolled her eyes at me and I laughed. Then with a more serious note I said, "You had asked 5 questions."

"Okay, question number six," Ronnie said as she settled back onto the couch. My eyes feasted on her body and to bug me, she pulled the blanket over it. "To recap, you started writing in 2006, you write to gratify others more than yourself, you realized your power of the written word after your first relationship, there are some stories that are fact, but most are fiction, and besides being a writer of erotica, you also write regular poetry and compose music. Did I miss anything?" I shook my head. I'd mentally gone over the questions at about the same time she did.

"Sixth question. Where do you see yourself in the future as an erotica writer?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure honestly. I can see where I'd excel if I were to really throw every effort into it. But my interest is more in communication as a whole instead of using sex as a ally or a weapon to refuse other favors. Considering I already have the makings of my first book, I have the general idea that few would want to read the writings of a guy who doesn't write much to start with. But at the same time, I see myself creating a second Literotica profile so that I can take up where I left off. Maybe even have a publish-able book.

"I'd buy it, if you were selling that is," said Ronnie with a sly smile. "I mean, if you seduce the reader in the same way that you seduced me, I'd think all of the stories are hot reads and you might have an adoring fan club who wants to be a piece of the action, or would want a personal story written about them."

"You wouldn't be the first person," I admitted with a sly smile of my own. I remained quiet about who else I'd written about.

"Seventh. Is erotica worth all the hype or is it underrated?"

"Are you asking from the female standpoint or the psychological one," I asked asked in return.

"Umm, both?" she replied as her voice rose at the end with a little squeak.

"Well, I'd consider myself a pretty good seducer, but I'm not horrible at it either." I paused to wink at her and she winked back. "Porn really messes it up for men though, because they are such visually driven creatures. Women get it to realize that sex is more about connection than the orgasm. I laugh at the guys who say they can only go once, but then realize how rare I am to be able to go more than once. If what the gurus I have subscribed to over the years are legit in what they're saying, I'd be highly sought after if I were published more often."

"What do you mean, "gurus"," she asked while holding up the quote sign for the word.

"Oh, over the years since about 2004, I have had email subscriptions to David DeAngelo, Michael Webb, Michael Fiore, and lately, Jason Julius. There have been some women in there as well, but I favor the guys' perspective mostly and especially because they are guys who get it like women get it. Sex for erotic purposes is underrated for the men who are gurus in and about sex. It is overrated for the guys who don't give a fuck about what they are capable of and simply go for one "O".

"I like that analogy," Ronnie mused as she catalogued my answer into her memory. "Umm, eighth question. Are there a certain type of women who don't get it with erotica?"

"Oh yeah," I replied quickly. "The ones who aren't born with the personality to be expressive. They're blunt and straight forward. They could get into the flow of erotica and often find this deeper part of sex when they get older. But for them, sex is for the short moment. They'd be more interested in furthering themselves in their careers, not realizing that suppressing the urges to merge creatively with a guy will only make other parts of their life erratic.

"Is that a personal opinion, or a fact?" asked Ronnie with a frown.

"Both," I said emphatically. "I wrote a small story for a gal who flirts with the guys at Rocker's room by showing her boobs often and licking them. She'll walk around her house without pants or underwear on. But when I mentioned to her that I'd written a story about her, she seemed to be peeved and didn't want to talk about it or discuss it."

"Interesting." Her brow furrowed, Ronnie gave that answer some thought before continuing on. "Ninth question. How do you lead into an erotic approach when you want to seduce a girl?"

I just laughed. At her confused smile, I just laughed harder. After a minute or two, I turned serious and asked, "You're asking this as a serious question, or are you just trying to make public a secret of mine?"

At those words, Ronnie grinned like the Cheshire cat on the Wizard of Oz. "When a gold miner finds a nugget, the best action immediately afterward is to keep digging. Answer the question already!"

"Alrighty, this might seem a little mundane, but this is what has worked for me and sets me apart from the perverts who flood chat rooms around the world wide web. The place in which a girl puts herself when she gets in front of a camera is her comfort zone. If I can talk about her zone and the objects in it, I can show a different approach. Mentioning a similarity to another person, whether it be a facial similarity or a personality one is another tact I use.

"Personally, I've had some people say that I look like a young Regis Filbin, a white Al Roker, or a skinny William Shatner. With the glasses, they say I could resemble Bill Gates Either way, I don't give a fuck because I know most of those don't put it out there that they write erotica.

"Very interesting," said Ronnie with an appraising eye on my facial features. "Ok, last and final question. Number ten: Does your opinion of women change depending on how you write about them or how you fuck them?"

"Hmm, considering that every single woman that I've met and seen on the street has my number one fetish item, namely the tongue; I don't think my opinion would change based on writing about them. However, fucking even one of them will change my opinion of that particular one because I'll have a personalized memory of that girl. And all women have a girl in them..and I like to bring out the creative and naughty in a woman." I winked again and Ronnie put on a "totally innocent" face before dissolving in giggles.

"Alright, last question that isn't part of the ten. Since this entire story has been a part of your imagination, would you do all of this in real life with me?" Ronnie's eyes became serious as she locked pupils with mine.

"Well, I wouldn't use this as some sort of script or guide as to "how to seduce kase4", but I wouldn't skip the SOBE's or the conversation. Conversation with a girl, whether it leads to sex or just a conversation, is the best part about a girl. I get to know her a bit, she gets to know me a bit, and it doesn't have to lead to sex. But since you got me all hot and horny with that BSJ, it all kinda went slap-happy from there on out. The short answer though," I paused for effect. "Yes I would, Ronnie. I see you as a sexual oil well just waiting to be tapped. There's far more beneath those areolas and teasing brown eyes than you let on.

12