The Interview of My Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a taste," I say. Eyes half-closed, she takes my wrist in her hands and dutifully sucks her own juices off my fingers one by one, humming at the taste as she does.

When she finally does open her eyes, caught up to her breath, I move the night along.

"Oh, Daisy," I say, "Look at this mess you've made of my new clothes."

Daisy looks down at my stained yellow blouse.

"Quite a mess indeed," she says.

"Why don't you be a good girl and help mommy get out of these wet clothes?"

Daisy grins, thrilled, and gets to work. She starts with my blazer, sliding it off my shoulders. When she sees that they're bare, she runs her hands down my thin arms. As she takes the blouse out from the waist of my skirt, I reach behind her and undo her bra. Within moments, she's fully naked, and I'm standing before her in my bra and skirt. We spend a moment just staring at each other, me eyeing her perky A-cups, Daisy stunned by my full C's.

"My god," she says, trembling, "they're even more perfect than I imagined."

"Yours, too," I say. "And I admit, I've imagined quite a bit. Now, get me out of the rest of this."

Without any further words, she reaches around behind me and unzips my skirt in the back, and I wrap my arms around her neck as she does, kissing her. My skirt falls down around my ankles, and I feel her lithe fingers knead my ass. I moan into her mouth, and she takes that as a sign to slide her tongue inside and it twist around mine. She pulls away for a moment to continue her work, undoing my bra and pulling my panties down. I step out of them, both of us fully naked, now.

"Take me to bed," I say.

"Yes, mistress."

She leads me out of the main room and into the darkness of her bedroom. My eyes quickly adjust to the soft, blue light from the city outside. Daisy takes my hand and leads me to the bed, and we lay together, kissing.

Meanwhile, our hands explore each other's bodies. Mine start holding her face, then they run down her arms, to her abs, her hips, finally finding a place to grip on her thighs. I can feel the power in her toned muscles, all in my power, all mine. Her hands go right for my tits, massaging them, her thumb tracing circles around my nipples. I can feel them getting hard, and that gives me an idea. I move one hand up to her nipples, feeling that they were even harder than mine. I grin as she keeps kissing me, moving down to my neck, only stopping to let out a squeal as I pinch her nipples. But nothing, it seems, can stop her from squeezing my breasts.

"You like mommy's tits, huh?" I say as her lips reach my collarbone.

"Mhmm..." Daisy moans.

"Well, if you're a good little girl, I'll give you a treat."

"Oh,yes," Daisy says, pulling away to look at me. "Just tell me what to do."

I get on my back, opening my legs, and Daisy instinctively puts herself between them. I feel the warmth of her pussy on mine, our juices running together. She places her hands on either side of my head, and I feel the ends of her hair tickle my neck. My hands wrap around her back, and I run my fingers down her spine, feeling every single vertebra. Then, she starts rocking, slowly, careful to leave as little space between our bodies as possible.

"My god, you're fucking amazing," I breathe as I feel the warmth start to radiate out from my hips.

The barriers that separate us disappear, and I feel as if Daisy and I have become one entity. The aching inside me doubles, as my need joins with hers, and my pleasure doubles too as I know that everything she feels, I feel, and everything I feel, she feels. I close my eyes as the room falls away, and I can feel the water inside that same cup rising in me with the heat. I hadn't even been aware that I'd been moaning, but I suddenly hear my urgent pants reach their peak. Daisy's are, too, her cries in sync with mine. My toes and fingers curl, nails digging into the skin of her back, and all I want is more, more, more...

Daisy's hands ball into fists, gripping the sheets by my head as we both orgasm, crying out, proclaiming our pleasure for anyone to hear.

She collapses onto me, her breasts pressed against mine, her body completely limp as we both become paralyzed by the crests of orgasm.

After what feels like an eternity in heaven, Daisy whispers into my ear.

"Was I a good girl for you?"

"Yes, sweetie," I whisper back into hers. "It's time for your treat."

She rolls off me and watches, grinning like a child, as I sit up against the headboard of her hotel bed. The nipples at the end of my firm tits stand at attention. I hold open my arms, and Daisy settles in. With one arm, I cradle her neck, and I rest the other on her leg. Daisy looks up at me, her brown eyes huge, visible even in the low light.

"Go ahead, my sweet girl," I say.

Daisy opens her mouth and begins to suck on my tit, circling my nipple with the tip of her tongue, and quickly she's locked on, eyes closed, lost in a trance.

"Ohhhhh, baby..." I nearly weep, letting my head fall back. After the initial rush passes, I collect myself and bring my free hand to her pussy. I rub my fingers against the door to her vagina, savoring its wetness, before sliding my ring finger and middle finger inside of her. Curving them into a hook, I start to move my hand back and forth, rubbing up against that same place my tongue had been before.

Absentmindedly, Daisy whimpers, "Mmf, mummy..."

"Shh, my sweet girl. You've been so good, and you've worked so hard. You deserve this reward."

"I do...?"

"Yes, baby. You're such a good girl for mommy."

She falls silent, hypnotized, eyes still closed, and nods, going back to sucking my tits.

"You're so beautiful like this," I say. I keep my strokes inside her gentle and slow, building her patiently to her third full-body orgasm. Her hands, once limp at her sides, now mindlessly move to new places. One cups my other breast, while the other wraps around my back. She starts whimpering again, slowly, in time with my fingers.

The suction on my breasts tightens, and I begin to feel the waves of my body rise and fall again with more intensity. I could close my eyes and just enjoy it, but instead I stare at Daisy's face, watching her as she feeds. As her beautiful face contorts, I let mine do the same, encouraging her whimpering with soft noises of my own.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

The pitch in our voices climbs steadily, and after some time we reach our final orgasm of the night. Daisy goes limp, her lips and hand falling from my tits, and after her eyes flutter and a smile flashes across her sweet lips, she drifts off to sleep in my arms.

"Sleep well, my sweet girl," I say, just as I drift off to sleep myself.

I wake the next morning to find that Daisy and I must have shifted in the night. Our legs are tangled together, practically knotted, and I can feel my forehead against hers, her breath in my face. She's still asleep, wrapped in my embrace.

Bringing one arm over to her side, she stirs a bit, then smiles. I turn away from her and press my ass against her hips. Perhaps in her sleep, Daisy wraps her arms around me. One of them gently holds my tit -- the same one she had been sucking on hours before -- while the other finds my clit and rubs it.

I bite my lip, but in my head I know this can't last for much longer.

"You don't have to shoot today?" I ask her.

"I can call in sick," comes her response from behind me. "All I want to do is fuck you, all day today. I don't even want to put clothes on, or do anything else. All I want is you."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," I say, and for a moment I let her continue. I draw in another sharp breath, just like I had the previous afternoon when she had first touched me. For a second, I put my hands on top of hers, guiding her. But again, the responsibilities ahead of me creep in at the edges of my mind.

"I want that, too," I whisper, "but I have to work. And I can't just call in sick like you. My boss, Ms. Wallace, she'll want a reason."

Daisy giggles, "Just tell her you're doing a more extensive spread on me than you originally intended. It wouldn't even be a lie, really."

"I'm sorry," I say, using every ounce of willpower I have to pull myself away. "I really want to do this again. I really do. But I can't stay today. I have a deadline, and my computer is back at home."

"Then let's go to yours?"

"I do actually need to get work done," I laugh, looking into her eyes, "and I think you'd be too much of a distraction.

"But," I continue, as I get out of bed, "I can give you my number. Whenever you're free and in town from now on, call me. I'll make time for you."

I scribble my cell number onto a corner of paper in my notebook, tear it off and lay it on Daisy's chest next to her heart. I can feel it beat inside her chest.

"Ugh, alright," she groans, getting out of bed herself. "I'll walk you out."

We talk in the doorway to her room for what must have been almost an hour, neither one of us really wanting to leave the other. But in the end, I do leave and make it back to my apartment in time to finish the Cannes article. I think about resting then, but I can't sleep. All my thoughts are of Daisy, and everything I'd discovered about who she was and how she was.

After thirty minutes, I get back out of bed and write the entire profile in one sitting. A few revisions and new drafts, and I submit it to Ms. Wallace. She e-mails me back once she was done reading it, simply saying: "Perfect. No notes."

--

A month later, and I'm in Ms. Wallace's office with a glass of champagne in my hand. She hands me the first copy of my first cover story. The photographs of Daisy turned out quite well, unsurprisingly. I have to keep myself from staring at them for too long.

"I have to tell you," Ms. Wallace says, sipping her own glass, "that Daisy was quite pleased when I gave her an advance copy of the profile."

I feign surprise. "Oh?"

"She said she really enjoyed being interviewed by you. In fact," Josephine smiles, "she says that when she starts doing press for this big, new film she's working on, she wants you to get the exclusive."

I'm sure she does, I think.

"Nice work, Bailey."

"Thank you, Ms. Wallace."

She sets her glass down and sits down in her chair.

"Speaking of, while you were there, did you get any details on what this new movie is going to be about? Nobody I've talked to knows anything."

I grin, but say nothing as I finish off my champagne.Some things, I think to myself,ought to stay secret.

12