The Intruder

Story Info
An intruder, a wife, and her husband.
4.6k words
3.19
91k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers

Let me start out by saying that I never expected things to progress like they did. I don't know what to think anymore. My world is upside down. Let me start from the beginning. I'm a married man in my forties. I work in manufacturing, and have been for years. My wife is a couple of years younger, and we're both on the heavier end of the weight spectrum. I'm five foot seven, and she is five-one. We've been married for over twenty years.

I find her sexier today than the day I met her. She went from 97 pounds with a 32 A bra to over 200 and a 42 D. I have grown to find larger women rather enticing myself, and I have a porn stash to prove it. Albeit it's an electronic porn stash online. I only have a couple pictures of he in there that I had taken when she was unaware. I wish they were all her though. Neither of us are fashion models or sexpots, but we're who we are.

I also have a rougher side that I like to satisfy now and then, but she wants no part of it. She is totally plain when it comes to anything sexual. My stash has some rougher forced stuff in it along with some BDSM stuff. I often wished she would take part, but it's never happened.

One night after being turned away by her once more I roll over to sleep being mad that she hardly ever wants to fuck. In the middle of the night I am startled awake. I try to move, but can't. I look over to see a large man in a mask tying my wife's wrists to the headboard. I watch as he tears her sleepshirt off her before yanking her underwear down from her legs and tossing them aside. Then he walks over to me pulling his dick out, and hanging it in front of my face. It's a large black cock, and it's not even hard. He's as big limp as I am hard.

"Suck it, or I'm going to fuck your old lady."

"Just let us go, and we won't call the cops." I counter.

"I'm not going to offer again."

"I'm going to make sure you're tossed in jail."

"Wrong answer."

She shakes her head as he kneels beside her. Then he grabs her ankles spreading her legs wide. He rolls her onto her knees straddling my face, and I watch as he rubs his spit onto his dick stroking it hard. I stare as it grows to about eight inches long and thick. Then he lines it up as I beg him to stop. He tells me to shut up as he sinks his cock into her pussy.

I stare in awe and fear as he uses my wife against her will. I feel her shaking as he slams into her, and I watch as her lips grip onto his cock as he fucks her. The bed shakes, and he talks about how nice and tight she is. He tells her that he's going to use her pussy right. I see his dark cock turning withe as it coated with her moisture. I hear her begging him to stop. Then I see him push balls deep into her, and I see his sack begin to pulse telling me that he's finishing inside of my wife.

He pulls out, and some drips down onto my cheek. She rolls off laying beside me sobbing as he leaves. She eventually works herself free from the ropes, and unties me. I hold her for a long time before she pushes me away. She tells me that it's all my fault, and that I probably liked it. It's days before she even looks at me again.

Things get as close to normal as they can for weeks. Then I again wake in the middle of the night. He's standing over me with his dick out stroking it.

"Suck it good enough, and I won't fuck her."

I look over to see her tied once more. Her clothes removed, and her breasts heaving as she sobs. I sit up, and take him into my mouth. He tastes bitter, and smells sweaty. I suck him the best I can, but have no idea what I'm doing. He grabs my head, and shoves it down my throat gagging me, and making me almost throw up.

"You must either not love her, or you like watching her getting big black dick."

He pushes me off, and goes to her. I try to stop him as he licks her pussy, but he punches me knocking me out. When I come to I am tied to the bed. She is untied, and he is holding my hunting knife. He lays on his back beside me, and tells her to fuck him.

"Ride that cock, or I cut his off."

He holds the knife against the base of my dick as he watches her. She climbs onto him, and he tells me to watch as she lowers herself onto his dick. She cries as she fucks him. He uses his free hand to pinch and pull on her nipples. She cringes as he hurts her.

"Fuck that cock like a good white bitch. I'm going to fill your pussy with so much cum."

She rides him for a few more minutes before he begins to pant as he tenses up. He then makes her stop fucking him, and straddle him motionless as he pulls out her pills on the nightstand.

"Birth control? You won't be needing these anymore, but your bitch of a husband should be taking them."

He empties the packet, and shoves them into my mouth. Then he holds my mouth and nose until I swallow them. There had to be twenty of them, and I choked as they stuck in my throat.

"Listen here bitch boy. You will take one of these every fucking day, or I'll come over and use your wife more often. You also need to shave yourself. You don't make a very convincing bitch. I'll be watching."

He then pushes her sobbing body off from himself and onto me. She lays on top of me, and I feel his semen leak out of her and onto my crotch as it runs down between my legs. I hear him walk away, and then exit the front door taking her pills with him. My wife looks down at me, and slaps me hard across the face.

"I hate you. You disgust me."

I lay there tied as she leaves down the stairs. I struggle to free myself, and then when I finally am free I follow her. She has locked herself in the bathroom. I ask to be let in, but she tells me to leave. I go to sit in the living room, and watch TV until she calms down. I sit there until I eventually fall asleep.

When I wake there is a pill sitting on the counter, and my wife is in the bedroom still sobbing. I go to her, and try to hold her. She pushes me away, and walks down to get ready for work.

"Take the damn pill, and do what he said or I'm leaving you."

I take the pill, and make sure she sees. Then she walks away to get ready. I leave her be knowing that she's angry at me. She leaves without a word. I sit around the day before leaving for work myself.

Over the next few weeks there is a pill on the counter every day. She slowly begins speaking to me again, and even helps me to shave myself. I notice my nipples growing, and that I'm even sprouting little boobs. She notices, and even starts calling me the bitch.

Then about a month later I take my pill like a good boy. I go to sit in the living room, but I never make it. As I walk the room goes black, and I fall to the floor. When I come to I'm laying in my bed, and my chest is aching. I look down to see two large breasts hanging from me. I struggle to sit up, and find a note laying beside me.

"Have fun with your D cups bitch."

I call for my wife, and she comes walking up. She laughs hysterically when she sees me.

"Just keep doing what you're doing so he doesn't come after me again bitch."

She walks away still laughing. I stand up, and although it's a struggle I make my way down the stairs. I put on a sweatshirt as I leave the bedroom. She is sitting in the recliner typing on the computer and watching TV. I settle into the couch, and try to relax.

The days go by with her and me going about our lives. I tape down my new chest for work since it's rather difficult to explain why I have breasts to a bunch of laborers. She picks me out girly clothes, and mocks me when she can. Sex is something that I haven't even suggested, but would love to have with her.

One Saturday morning we sit there watching TV when two black men walk into the house, and one sits in the recliner while the other sits on the couch beside me. They just sit there staring at us. Then the one in the recliner talks.

"You look much better like that bitch." He says to me.

I recognize his voice right away. It's our attacker.

"Come here woman." He says to my wife.

I watch as she sits on his lap, and he wraps his arms around her.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought my man with me. He just got out after sitting for ten years. You should take care of him bitch."

"Yeah bitch. Take care of me. I'm a bit backed up."

He grabs the back of my neck, and pulls my face down to his crotch. I fumble at his zipper a bit before his cock springs out. I stare at it for a second. It's just as big as his friend's. Maybe a bit thicker. He pushes my lips against it telling me to suck it. I open my mouth, and he quickly shoves it in making me gag.

He tastes bitter and sweaty. I suck it the best I can, and my jaw quickly grows tired. He grabs my hair controlling me. He makes me suck him fast, and it's not long before he's telling me to get ready.

"I'm going to fill that belly of your with my cum bitch, and you better swallow it all. I have a lot saved up."

I hold his hips trying to keep him from shoving it all the way down my throat. He slaps my ass as I lay beside him. I moan and gag on his dick as he beats my ass.

"That's it bitch. Here it comes."

He holds my head down, and I feel his semen hit the back of my throat. The salty load fills my mouth, and I swallow as fast as I can. He keeps shooting more and more. He wasn't joking when he said he was backed up. He makes me suck him until he's done, and then pushes me off the couch and his lap. I land on my back, and I see my wife making out with the other guy.

"What the hell?" I say confused.

"Shut up bitch." The guy with my wife says.

"What's going on here?" I ask her.

"I think you should tell him now hon." He tells her.

She looks at me smiling.

"I found your stash, and thought that since you like to see women getting forced you should find out what it's like to be a woman. Then I found Max, and he was more than willing to help me out. I didn't think he would be a nice as he is, and it just worked out better than I hoped." She explains.

I watch as they again make out, and he begins to undress her. She is soon naked, and stroking his hard dick. I can see as his cock slides into her. She moans as she begins to fuck him. I sit up taking it all in still in disbelief. His black dick again turning white with her juices glistening in the light. My dick begins to stiffen.

Then I am pushed forward, and land on my hands. I feel my pants yanking off me, and then the thong I'm wearing being pulled to the side. I look up to see my wife's pussy wrapped tightly around his cock just as the dick is shoved into my ass. I feel my ass rip as it is stretched wide. He buries it deep inside of me destroying my sphincter along the way. My legs shake as he begins to ram me hard taking my anal virginity roughly.

"That's it. Now you're a good bitch with a big dick in you. Watch your wifey there getting fucked proper while I use your bitch ass."

My body shakes as he rams me. The sounds of our skin slapping fills the air. It mixes with the sounds of my wife's moans. My eyes fix on the view of my wife being fucked. Seeing his cock disappearing in and out of her turns me on immensely. Minutes later I see him moving with her rhythm.

"I'm going to give you a baby woman. And your bitch husband is going to take care of it."

"Yes, fuck me. Fill me with your cum." She moans.

He rams into her hard pulling her down onto him. She moans with every thrust. I see him wrap his arms around her, and hear sucking sounds. I know inside that he's sucking her nipples even though I can't see. I watch as she begins to shudder in orgasm. There is a white ring forming around the base of his dick from her. Then I see his dick and balls begin to throb as he pumps his cum into her pussy.

She fucks him until she finishes, and then lays her head on his shoulder with him still inside of her. My own ass is being hammered hard. His dick pokes deep in my guts on every thrust. His hands dig into my hips as he pulls me back to meet him. I feel him rip my shirt off, and reach around grabbing my breasts. He pinches my nipples hard using them to pull me back to him instead of my hips.

My wife rises off her man, and I watch his cock flop out of her. I am pushed to him, and she lifts his dick to my lips. I suck her juices off him, and clean him. He tastes sweet like her combined with the sour taste of semen. I lick him clean, and then she sits in his place. My face is pushed between her spread legs by the dick fucking me, and I lap up the leaking spunk from her.

"That's a good bitch. Eat that all up, and clean me good." She says.

The guy in my ass rams me as hard as he can mashing my face against her a few times, and then I hear him groan. He plunges deep into my ass, and I feel myself orgasm. It lands on the floor with a splat. My ass quivers around his dick. Then I feel his dick throbbing as he holds it deep inside of me, and feel a warm puddle growing in my belly. He slaps my ass a few times as he pushes his cum deep into me. He lasts for a few minutes before he finally pulls out of me. I feel his semen leak out right away, and run down my leg. My ass feels like it hangs open for a minute before it clamps shut holding the cum inside of me.

My wife pushes me away, and I sit on the floor at her feet. She looks down at me smiling. Both men are sitting on the couch watching us. She closes her legs, and sits up on the edge of the chair right in front of me.

"I told you this was all your fault. How does it feel to be the bitch?"

She walks up the stairs to the bedroom, and returns tossing me some clothes. I look to see a black mini skirt, and a pink halter top with lace bodice.

"Put them on. Then we'll do your make up. We're going out." She says.

"Hell yeah. I'm ready for some fun." The friend says.

I clean up, and dress. She does my make up, and then gets herself ready. They all lead me out to her car, and we drive to the next city over where there's a club that Max has picked out. They make me go in, and we are quickly amid a bar full of black men.

"One is real, and the other is fair game." Max announces.

A bunch of guys follow us as we walk into the back hall. I watch as Max takes my wife to the back corner, and his friend gets them a drink. I get nothing. They don't even let me sit with them. I am pulled away from the table as I stand there. I watch my wife's face as they pull me away, and I feel my shirt being pulled off. My skirt is lifted around my waist, and the string in my ass is torn free.

I am made to kneel, and when I look up I see men all around me with their dicks out. I begin to ty to stand, but they hold me down pushing their dicks in my face. I just begin to suck. One after the other they fuck my mouth. I eventually feel my ass being lifted, and I get on my knees knowing that there's no way for me to escape. It's merely seconds before a dick is shoved into my ass. I suck while I'm fucked, and the thrusts in my ass make me gag on the dick in my mouth. My hands are quickly filled with hard dicks as they use me to jack off.

I taste semen as the guy cums down my throat, and is replaced by another as soon as he steps back. The dick in my left hand shoots all over the back of my shoulder right before the guy fills my ass with his load. They are both quickly replaced. Then minutes later the guy in my right hand shoots all over the back of my right shoulder.

I am then pulled back, and I am made to sit on the dick in me. He makes me fuck him on top. I feel him poking deep into me under my weight. The guy in my mouth pulls out, and cums all over my face. When he backs away I see about ten more guys waiting their turn. I feel a load shooting into my ass, and then I am pushed off. Another guy lays under me, and slides right into my ass.

The guys in my hands finish together creaming all over my chest. Then the guy in my mouth adds his to the mess on my chin and neck. I take them all until they stop lining up. Then I pull my skirt down over my cum soaked ass, and grab my shirt. I slip it on over my wet torso, and then grab a chair to sit at the table.

"Bill is coming soon." The friend says to Max. "Do you still owe him?"

"Yeah. I'll give him the bitch."

"He ain't going to want that, and you know it. And you know what he's going to try to take."

"He wouldn't."

"What are you two talking about?" My wife asks.

"There's a guy named Bill that I owe some money to, and he just wants me to pay him back."

"Well then pay him."

"I don't have it."

"How much? Maybe I can help out?"

"Ten grand."

"I can't do that much. What's he going to take then?"

"He's not going to take anything. That's just talk. People say shit that they don't know what they're talking about."

The friend gets another drink, and I sit there. The time passes as Max and my wife act like newlyweds, and I am left to watch. Soon the door opens, and I see Max tense up. His friend walks away as a very muscular black man walks up to the table.

"Where's my money Max?"

"I told you that I don't have it yet. I've been trying to scrounge it up, but I need some more time."

"You were supposed to pay me back a year ago. Now your ten has doubled."

"Maybe he can work for you or something?" My wife suggests.

"You need to shut you white ass mouth, and stay the fuck out of things before you regret it."

"Settle down man. She's just trying to help me out." Max says.

"She isn't helping, and if her trap opens again I'm going to fill it."

"Would that pay off his debt?" She asks.

"Some of it." Bill says a bit surprised.

"How much?"

"Depends on if you're any good."

"Let me do this for you Max." She tells him.

I watch as she gets out of the booth, and drops to her knees in front of Bill. She pulls his dick out, and begins to suck him. She seems so natural at it. I wonder why she wasn't so offering to me over the last couple of decades. She sucks and licks him like a pro, and he soon grunts as she swallows his load. Then she sits back in the booth wiping her mouth.

"How did I do?"

"He's down to fifteen."

"Well, that's a start babe." She says to Max. "How can I get the rest settled? Maybe something more?" She asks Bill.

"I'll think about it, and I'll be back to let you know."

We watch as he walks away, and then Max thanks her for doing what she did. She admits that she's really turned on now, and really super horny. I watch them as they make out more, and then see Bill return about an hour later.

"You want to settle his debt for him?" He asks my wife.

"Yes. Whatever it takes."

"Good. Come here then."

She stands in front of him, and he pulls her shirt off over her head. Then he removes her bra followed by her pants so she's standing there in just her underwear.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asks her.

She pulls off her underwear, and hands them to him. He spins her around laying her on the table, and rams his dick into her. She moans in shock as he enters her, and I watch as he fucks her hard making her moan even more. He fucks her good for a few minutes before he tenses, and cums inside of her. Then he pulls out zipping up quick. I look at my wife and see a pink tinge to her skin around her ass crack.

She pulls herself back into the booth, and slips her shirt back on. I can tell by the way she's sitting and acting that she's in pain. Bill tells Max that his debt is paid, and to never come to him again for a loan. Then after Bill walks away Max turns to my wife.

"Are you okay? You didn't have to do that."

"It's only a few minutes of pain, and you're out of debt now."

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"I'm okay. My butt will be sore for a while though." She says kissing him.

She would never let me do anal with her. I asked over and over. Begged and pleaded, but she would never let me. Now she just gave her anal virginity away to some random stranger to pay off the debt of her lover.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers
12