The Intruder

Story Info
Wife tries to resist stranger in home, but it feels too good.
2.7k words
4.21
31.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

What was that noise? Was that the side door? The dog wasn't barking, but then again, she doesn't hear that well anymore. Bobby was sleeping at a friend's house and I was out for a business meeting. You were relaxing in bed in a pair of undies and a t-shirt watching SVU and patiently waiting for me to come home.

You got up and walked over to the top of the stairs and called for me, "Hon? Are you home already?"

There was no answer so you got back in bed and sent me a text. A few minutes later I responded that I would be home in about 30 minutes and couldn't wait to get you naked! That brought a smile to your face and made your clit tingle.

You reached one hand into your panties and lightly grazed your clit and then slid your middle finger down your slit and felt yourself getting wet. You wished that your new toy had arrived so you could feel that vibrating tongue and get yourself off, but since it hadn't, you decided to wait for me instead.

Was that a creak in the floor? You have to be hearing things. You leaned your head back into your pillow and turned your attention back to Detective Benson. Some deranged lunatic was on the loose again.

Creak...

You picked your head up again and your heart was immediately in your throat when you noticed a dark figure in the doorway. You were frozen when you heard him say in a stern, but calm voice, "if you make a sound, I'll make you wish you didn't."

Too frightened to say a word, you just stared straight ahead at this masked man in your bedroom. His voice was familiar but you couldn't place it. Was he a friend of mine? A friend of yours? A neighbor? Who would do this to you and why?

Why was he in your bedroom and what did he want with you? And where was your husband? All these thoughts whirled around your head as he slowly sauntered toward you. You instinctively moved away toward the headboard and said softly, "please don't hurt me. Take whatever you want. I have money in this drawer. My husband has money over there. We have jewelry. Take it. Just don't hurt me. Please."

He kept walking toward you and replied, "the only things I'm taking tonight is that pussy and mouth!"

You were scared and thought of how you could escape but there was only one door. Before you could even finish the thought, he yanked the blankets off the bed and exposed your barely clothed body. He said, "looks like you were waiting for me!"

You crawled quickly toward the other side of the bed, but he was quicker and grabbed your ankles with his black gloved hands. "Where do you think you're going?" You didn't reply as tears welled up in your eyes. This man was in control and there was nothing you could do.

He climbed onto the bed and ripped your panties in half as they tore away from your body. Your ass and pussy were exposed, and you felt extremely vulnerable. You screamed again for him to stop and pleaded, "Please. I don't want this. Take our money and jewelry. Please. Don't hurt me!"

He removed his gloves and grabbed your face. It was forceful, but somehow gentle as well. He cupped your face and promised, "Oh I'm not gonna hurt you. Don't worry your pretty little head. You're gonna enjoy it. I'm sure of it."

His right hand abruptly moved between your legs as you tried to clench them together, but he was too fast. "Well, well, well... are you sure you don't want this?" he asked as his index finger glistened with your wetness. Your body was betraying you. Was it from my text and your quick touch before, or did you like what was happening?

He reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small piece of rope. You tried to squirm away but he was too strong and he fastened your left hand to the headboard. You kicked at him and punched with your right arm, but he just laughed as he pinned you down with his knees and tied your right hand to the headboard as well. He was taking his time; enjoying it in a sick way that only a psychopath could enjoy.

His hands found the other pocket and your eyes widened as you saw a small pair of scissors emerge. "Please. No. Please. What are you doing?" You saw a smile behind his mask as he placed the scissors at the bottom of your t-shirt and slowly cut it away exposing your perfect breasts and erect nipples.

He placed his mouth on one of them and sucked it gently as you lifted your legs and tried to get him away. It was pointless. He was too strong. His left hand went back between your legs and he felt how slick you were. You were so angry on the inside because you knew this was so wrong, but it actually felt so good. It felt right.

He lifted his mouth from your breast and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He slid them off and you could see his large bulge. Your hands fought against the rope to try and break free, but you couldn't. You were naked and at his mercy. I had to be coming home soon. That's all you kept thinking. You watched him slip his thumbs into his waistband and slide his boxer briefs down to his knees as his rock hard cock sprung out right before your eyes. He pressed it against your closed lips and smacked them with it a few times.

He told you to open your mouth, but you refused and just shook your head. He said, "I'm not gonna ask you again. Open your mouth and suck my cock. And if you even think about doing something stupid, I'll shove these scissors into the side of your neck and fuck your dead corpse."

The tears were welling up again, but you didn't have a choice. Your lips parted slowly and he pushed the head of his cock into your warm mouth. He let out a soft moan and you felt another tingle between your legs. You liked the power you had to please men and it turned you on even if it was wrong. Maybe if you sucked him really good, it would be over fast and he would just leave you alone?

As that thought crossed your mind, he grabbed the side of your face and pushed himself further inside your hungry mouth. Your tongue instinctively swirled around his head and he laughed and said, "You like sucking cock, don't you, you little slut!?" You just wanted it to be over but you nodded your head and made eye contact for the first time.

He thrusted his hips back and forth and watched his cock slide in and out of your soft lips. He reached behind his back and pushed two fingers deep inside you as you gasped. You were soaked and couldn't even try to hide it. He pulled his cock from your mouth and you actually lurched forward because you weren't done sucking it. It just seemed like it was meant for your mouth.

He grinned beneath his mask and grabbed your thighs. You crossed your ankles, trying to avoid the inevitable. You were confused by the thoughts racing through your mind. You were extremely wet and your clit was aching to be touched, but you were crying and biting your lip as this stranger did whatever he wanted to you. You were his helpless prisoner, naked and tied to your headboard. You barely resisted as he lifted your right ankle away from your left and spread you wide open. You saw him staring between legs and you knew he could see how wet you were as some of your wetness was coating the inside of your right thigh.

Before you knew what was happening, he was on top of you, shoving the head of his fat cock deep inside you. You let out a low moan and this only made him thrust harder. He cupped the bottom of your ass and pulled it apart while filling your pussy with every inch of his hard cock. His balls smacked against your ass and you secretly wished your hands weren't tied so you could touch yourself. Why did it feel so good when it was just so wrong??

He grabbed the back of your head and leaned in close and then whispered in your ear, "Tell me you love my cock, you little slut."

You protested and shook your head but he pulled your hair harder and you said softly, "I love your cock." He told you to beg for it and you started to refuse, but his grip tightened and he yanked your head back by your thick hair.

"Please give me your cock. I want it deep. Please. I need it. Give me that hard cock! Fill my tight little pussy!" The words were just pouring out of your mouth and you didn't realize that you were now lifting your hips and fucking this stranger on our bed! You were loving every thrust and he couldn't believe how much you wanted it.

"That's right. Take my cock like a good, little girl. Be my good little slut. You know you like it!"

He pounded your pussy senseless and you could see your cum all over his rigid cock every time he slid out. He saw you looking down and smirked as he asked, "You like to watch, don't you? You like watching your pussy getting filled with my cock?" You didn't answer so he pulled your hair hard and you winced as he stopped fucking you. His stillness made you instinctively raise your ass off the bed because you wanted more.

He pulled away further and said, "I thought you just wanted me to take your money and jewelry?? Seems like you wanted your pussy taken all along." You shook your head again but in your mind all you could think about was cumming. And this masked man was driving you over the edge.

You tugged at your restraints again and even thought about asking him if you could touch yourself, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you yet."

He threw your legs over his shoulders, reached down, and pulled your cheeks wide apart. He opened his mouth and let a long strand of spit fall right into your ass. He moved his cock toward your face again and you just opened your mouth without being told this time. He moaned and said, "Good girl. Suck my cock like you need it. Take it down your throat. I want to watch you gag on it."

He held your face and pushed it further and further into your mouth until your eyes watered and you gagged all over him. "There you go. Swallow that cock, you little slut." You were gasping for air as he slowly pulled out and you could see your spit covering the entire length of his cock. You knew what was coming next and begged him to leave your ass alone.

"Please don't fuck my ass. Take my pussy or you can fuck my mouth again, but please don't fuck my ass with that big cock."

He just cackled and said, "You don't make the rules, sweetie. I'm in control and I'll fuck whatever hole I want to fuck. Your drenched pussy doesn't seem to mind at all."

You really couldn't argue that point. And even though you knew it was so wrong, it just felt so good. You still felt guilty though and said, "My husband is gonna be home any minute!"

He replied, "I don't think so" as he buried his cock in your tight little ass.

You were helpless, and as he pushed himself in and out of your ass, he told you to tell him he owned your ass. Your eyes welled up again as he grabbed your face. You knew the drill by now so you just said, "You own my ass. Take it."

He didn't think you meant it, so he pulled your hair and smacked the bottom of your ass hard. You screamed because it hurt, but it was a good hurt and you secretly liked it. All of a sudden you were into it again and started moaning, "Fuck my ass! Take it hard. That's your ass! You own all my tight little holes. Fill me up. I wanna feel you cum inside me."

He started thrusting harder and faster and you were so turned on that you just blurted out, "I need to cum!" He knew he had finally broken you.

"Since you've been such a good little slut, I'm gonna make you cum!" he grunted.

But you wanted to do it yourself so you said, "Please untie me. You can watch me touch my pussy while you fuck my ass!"

He agreed because he knew you weren't going anywhere and he liked to watch. He took the scissors and cut the rope from the headboard. Your wrists were finally freed from captivity and you flexed them back and forth. You knew this wasn't gonna take long as you licked your fingers and moved them to your swollen clit. He was so turned on and began to pound your ass harder as you circled your clit slowly with your right hand. He stared at you and moved his hands to your rock hard nipples. He played with your tits and you started moaning immediately. "Cum for me, you little slut! Show me how you cum."

You plunged two fingers on your left hand into your dripping pussy and watched his cock disappear into your ass as you massaged your clit with your middle finger on your right hand. You were so close. Your pussy was throbbing and your clit was tingling. You wanted to be kissed but you knew that was just too much and so wrong.

"Take off your mask. I wanna see your face when I cum for you. Please!" you begged.

He shook his head this time, and you pleaded some more. "Please take off your mask. I wanna look at your face while I cum. I wanna see who did this to me."

He replied, "But if you know who I am, you'll tell the police, and I can't have that!"

You promised that you wouldn't and he said, "I guess we better finish soon because your hubby might walk in."

You were enjoying yourself so much that you forgot all about me. You felt guilty again, but it was too late. If you didn't cum, you were gonna explode. The way his hands felt on your body and the way he moved reminded you of me so maybe that was why you liked getting fucked so much? At least that's what you told yourself to feel better. As your fingers continued to work their magic on your pussy and his cock filled your ass, you thought about how hot it would be to have a cock in your mouth too.

You wanted all of your holes filled at once and you started shaking at the idea. You looked up at this masked intruder and knew you were gonna cum for him. It was so wrong, but felt so fucking good. The orgasm had been building all night from the moment he shredded your panties in half exposing your bare ass and wet pussy. He knew you were gonna cum too because he could feel you pulsing and heard you moaning with every deep thrust.

You started shaking uncontrollably and just as he removed his mask, you erupted in a massive orgasm! Your sweet cum gushed out of your pussy and into your ass that was simultaneously filled with MY cum!

"Oh my God!!" you gasped.

You could barely catch your breath as you squeezed your legs together and came over and over. It was the most powerful orgasm you ever had and we both collapsed in our soaked bed. I smiled and leaned down to kiss your beautiful mouth that I wanted all night. You just looked at me and said, "I thought that cock looked familiar!"

I laughed and replied, "Sure you did!" and then added, "Maybe next time you can be the rapist!"

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers