The Intruder

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
4.5k words
2.97
29.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE INTRUDER by Andrew1968

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. I will delete any rude comments. I will delete any rude emails I receive. Honestly, don't read this story, if you don't like these sorts of themes.

********

Alan and Heidi were ignoring the television and playing with each other when Mark arrived. Short sexy Heidi had taken her shoes off. She was laughing hysterically as her husband Alan cradled her pretty feet and adoringly kissed and licked her painted toes. Heidi, meanwhile, had shoved her slim brown hand inside her husband's shorts and underwear. She was tickling Alan's leaking cock with her fingertips. They were both stirred up and so horny. Heidi was only wearing her black see through lace bra and her black see through lace panties. They were just seconds away from running into the bedroom, tearing the rest of their clothes off and having sex with each other.

Alan and Heidi heard a knock at the front door. Alan and Heidi froze. They gasped and then they grinned at each other. Their eyes grew wide. Heidi shook her head. There was only one person they knew who would show up unannounced and without calling first at that time of night. The married couple had been talking about him and his role in their marriage for the last few weeks. The married couple had reached a definite final decision regarding Mark and his new role in their lives - well, at least, Heidi thought they had.

"Oh my God," Heidi hissed. "Speak of the randy devil, it's you know who, again..."

"Yep, uh huh, it surely is," Alan said, cutting Heidi off. "I bet he's all fired up and ready to play with you tonight, baby - especially after all your flirty texts and naughty phone calls with him. Still, I guess you should put some more clothes on though, babe..."

"Are you serious right now," Heidi asked, surprised her husband would suggest covering up her beautiful body so Mark couldn't see it. "You can see straight through these undies. It's the same with this bra. There's no way I'm putting more on. I'm hoping Mark's going to take stuff off, rather than me putting more stuff on!"

Alan gasped. He stared at his gorgeous hot-wife. Mark banged on the front door again.

"Oh my God," Alan hissed, "are you sure that's a good idea, babe?"

"Of course, it's a great idea...whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, babe - are you up for this - I thought you were up for this, Alan," Heidi whined.

"Well I...," Alan began, before Heidi took over.

"I'm sick of endlessly discussing this with you, Alan and I'm sick of forever fantasizing about it? I want to do it for real. I want to do it now, tonight, at home. I really need this to happen. I can't stand it anymore! I need a boyfriend, I need a boyfriend - I really need a boyfriend!"

Alan gulped. His heart began to pound in his chest. He quickly licked his upper lip. Heidi watched her husband as he let go of her well kissed feet. Alan wouldn't answer his wife. He dropped his eyes. He looked between her thighs. Heidi opened her legs so he could see the shape of her pussy through the wet dark lace. Alan looked hypnotized.

"Well," Heidi softly prompted her husband a moment later, staring at the front door, before turning back to her husband. "He's waiting at the door, Alan - say something, do something."

Alan cleared his throat. He looked up at his wife. She closed her legs.

"Are you up for this or not," Heidi demanded. "This is reality, this isn't a fantasy. Can you handle it or not, baby?"

There was another knock at the front door. Alan turned his head and listened. Heidi gasped with pleasure and grinned. She was so desperate for Alan's final answer. She was so horny. She was so impatient. Her flirty games with Mark had put her in the mood. Her fun on the couch with her husband had warmed her up. Now Mark was there and Heidi was ready to grab Mark's hand, pull him into the bedroom, so Mark could well and truly nail her, like all three of them wanted.

"C'mon Alan, c'mon, can you handle it or not? You know I love you; you know you can trust me. It's not that big of a deal, is it? It's not like I'm ever gonna leave you for him. It's just a bit of fun! C'mon Alan, c'mon, c'mon! Just say yes for God's sake and put a thirsty female out of her misery!"

"Ummm," Alan said, scratching his scalp, while another knock rang out.

"C'mon, c'mon, baby, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, before he leaves," Heidi urgently continued, her eyes swiftly moving from her husband to the front door and then back again. "It's not that big of a deal, is it? It really isn't. Just say yes. Just say yes. Just say yes, for God's sake!"

Alan looked at his sexy, determined little hot-wife. Heidi had been pestering Alan for weeks. Heidi had been pressuring her husband nonstop. It had been one of her best performances. Heidi was relentless. She had used her well reasoned arguments to get a yes from her husband. She had cried. She had screamed. She had threatened divorce. She had threatened to take the kids from him. She had stormed about. She had smashed and thrown things at him. She had been so theatrical. She finally seduced her husband into agreeing. She socked it to her husband in bed, night after night, until he was eating out of her hand and willing to agree to anything she wanted. In the end, Alan craved it just as badly as his wife did, though he did suffer from moments of indecision, like right now.

"Alan? C'mon babe, I really wanna get laid tonight," Heidi whined impatiently and unhappily. "I don't wanna spend another night fighting with you over this, babe - I mean I will, if I have to, because I'm not gonna give in, but why should I have to? Can't you just grow up, give in, say yes, and let me have what I want."

"Yes, yes, okay, okay, I can handle it, I can handle it," Alan finally blurted out, nodding aggressively and steeling himself. "Let's do this! Let's stop talking about it and finally do it!"

There was another knock at the front door. It was louder and more insistent this time. Both Heidi and Alan gasped and jumped with shock.

"Oh thank God! Okay, okay, good man - well then, get up, go and answer the fucking door, babe - let him in, let him in, for God's sake!"

Alan got to his feet and walked to the front door. He reached out. He turned the handle. He pulled the front door back. Mark was standing there. Alan was about to say hello, but Mark spoke first. Mark wasn't looking at Alan. He was quickly scanning the background. Mark wanted to see Heidi. Mark had no interest in seeing Alan at all, even though Mark and Alan were long term friends.

"Where's Heidi," Mark stated without looking at Alan, instantly stepping inside, brushing past Alan and searching for Alan's wife with his beady hungry eyes. "Is Heidi here?"

"I'm in here, Mark, honey," Heidi called out, waving and smiling as her husband's friend saw her.

Alan's wife was sitting, curled up, on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand. Her beautiful large brown eyes caressed Mark's. A soft smile played on her lips as she carefully swept her long fine dark hair back from her tanned features. Mark actually licked his lips as he stared at his friend's gorgeous wife. Heidi softly laughed. Mark was so desperate. Mark was so single-minded. Mark was so obsessed with Heidi. She turned and assessed her husband. Mark clearly regarded Alan as an unwanted obstacle between himself and his friend's wife. Alan, however, didn't take offence at being ignored. Alan was smiling. Alan was absentmindedly scratching his head. The three of them had been in this situation before.

"Hey Heidi," Mark said, striding off in her direction.

"Hi Mark," Heidi returned with a soft sigh and a grin as her husband's friend sat down beside her on the lounge. "How's it going?"

"Good, good," Mark replied.

Heidi smiled and adjusted her weight. Her husband's friend was pressed right up against her. She withdrew from Mark. She put a small gap between the two of them. Mark quickly followed Heidi. Mark was once more pressed up against his friend's wife. Heidi briefly looked up at her husband again. Alan shrugged and grinned. Heidi softly chuckled while her eyes lit up. She sighed and relaxed. Mark was ogling Heidi. She made sure he got a good look of her cleavage.

Mark began talking. He was quickly speaking. He ignored Alan as Heidi's husband reached down, picked up his glass of wine and sat down on the one seat lounge chair opposite his wife and his friend. Mark had unceremoniously stolen Alan's place next to Heidi, but neither Heidi nor Alan really minded. It was just Mark being Mark. He was constantly trying to take Alan's place, especially when it came to being with Heidi.

Alan yawned and listened as Mark and Heidi spoke together. Mark was doing most of the talking. Heidi was asking the occasional question and adding short comments. Alan watched as Mark casually reached out and ran his arm around Heidi's shoulder as he spoke on and on about his car, his job and his day. Heidi grinned and her eyes lit up again. She moved. She shifted in her seat and then settled down again. She shot a look at her husband. She was still grinning. Alan smiled. Mark kept talking. Mark moved even closer to Heidi. He ran his arm even further around her. Heidi didn't even blink. She made no move to withdraw from him. Heidi was used to it. Her husband's desperate friend was always getting close to her and was always touching her. Mark had no shame and plenty of courage. Mark was a horny desperate man. He was a lone wolf. He wanted Heidi.

It didn't matter that Heidi was married to Alan and had been married to Alan for nearly six years. It didn't matter that Heidi and Alan had a four year old daughter together. It didn't matter that Heidi was two months pregnant with Alan's second child. Mark wanted Heidi and that's all there was to it. Mark was determined to have her. Mark really wanted it all: he wanted Heidi to divorce Alan and then he wanted to marry Heidi himself. Mark wanted to move into Heidi and Alan's home and into their bed. Mark wanted to raise his friend's children. Mark wanted his friend out of the picture. Mark wanted everything Alan had. Mark meant to have it as well. Mark's determination and desperation turned Heidi on. Heidi really wouldn't have minded if Mark and Alan got into a fist fight over her. Heidi was sure Mark would have won easily. She could imagine Mark triumphantly towering over her beaten, prostrate husband. She pictured Mark standing there, Alan at his feet, with his hands on his hips, while staring at Heidi, ready to use his hard cock on her. The image made Heidi cream her pants. The image made her softly moan and shake. It was just one more reason why Heidi wanted to kiss Mark, to fuck Mark's brains out and worship his penis with her mouth.

Heidi realized her fantasy was a dark and nasty one to many, but it constantly emerged before her consciousness and was only repressed with great difficulty. She secretly loved the idea of her husband fighting Mark to hold onto what was his. Alan, according to Heidi, needed to struggle and conquer Mark in order to survive and keep what he loved. Mark wanted his friend's wife. Mark hungered after Alan's life. Mark demanded everything. Heidi cared for Alan and loved him, but she knew Mark was the winner in the contest between the two men. Alan had just thrown in the towel. Heidi was going to fuck Mark. That's all there was to it. Alan was out in the cold. Mark was going to enjoy Heidi's body. It was all so primal and so instinctual. A beautiful promiscuous delighted female jumping into the grinning gloating winner's arms, while the loser could only watch, stew and vanish from sight with their tail between their legs. Heidi realized her fantasy was a dark and nasty one to many, but it was still her fantasy.

"God, you look so hot, Heidi," Mark muttered, while he stared at her breasts through the lace bra.

"You like my boobs, do you, Mark?"

"Hell yeah - they're fucking gorgeous."

"They sure are and they look great in my fav bra."

Mark still had his arm around Heidi. She was pressed up against him. She finished her glass of wine, leant forward, set the empty down on the coffee table, sat back with a purr and then placed her hand on Mark's chest. He was looking down at her and she was looking up at him as they spoke softly and intimately together. Their facial features were just inches apart. There was a pause in their conversation. Heidi gazed into her husband's friend's eyes. She saw love and burning hunger there. Mark tentatively reached out and stroked Heidi's hair back from her face with his fingers. Heidi made no move to stop him and neither did Alan. Nobody said a word. Heidi slowly parted her legs. Mark dropped his eyes and ran his hot gaze over Heidi's lace covered crotch. She leered at her husband's horny friend as he did it. The crease and lines of Heidi's pussy were clearly visible through the dark wet underwear. Mark looked back up a moment later. He was so absorbed.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, Heidi," Mark finally whispered, tenderly caressing the side of Heidi's face with his thumb. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you Mark," Heidi softly said, enjoying the feeling of being appreciated and complemented. "I adore your eyes as well - they're a beautiful blue color."

"And I love your lips as well," Mark continued, entranced, while Heidi playfully parted them and then ran the tip of her tongue over them slowly and lewdly.

"You wanna kiss em, hey, Mark," Heidi whispered, breaking into soft laughter, while Mark's eyes lit up, "and in front of Alan as well."

"Yeah, yeah, definitely in front of Alan - I've been dreaming of doing that for years," Mark hissed, prepared and ready to lunge. "I wanna rub his nose in it."

"I know you've been dreaming of it and I know you wanna rub his nose in it. And do you love my body, Mark," Heidi asked him. "Do you like it when I show you the hot spot between my legs? Do I turn you on?"

"Definitely," Mark whispered. "You're so gorgeous."

"She is stunning, isn't she," Alan whispered, before drinking his wine and continuing to speak. "I love you, babe."

Heidi briefly turned and looked at her husband. Mark leant in and softly kissed the side of Heidi's head.

"I love you too, Alan, I love you so much," Heidi whispered with a grin, before turning back to Mark.

Mark leant in and gently kissed Heidi's forehead. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair. She momentarily closed her eyes. She sighed. She smiled as Mark withdrew. She snuggled up closer to him. She ran her other arm around him. She was still running her fingertips over his chest, tickling him through his shirt. He was stroking her hair.

Alan felt his heart thump in his chest. His prick stood straight up. He wore a lump in his shorts. He was gulping from his glass of wine. How sinful and how delicious it was to sit there in his seat and stare across the lounge room at his wife and his friend as they grew closer and closer. The mutual attraction was so obvious. It was so strong and it was so sleazy.

"How hard are you," Heidi whispered, reaching out and placing her hand on the large obvious bulge in Mark's shorts and then looking back up at him with a lazy leer on her facial features.

"I'm so hard, I'm fucking rock hard," Mark hissed. "I'm all set and all ready to go."

"Yeah, really, well let's see what you have for me then," Heidi softly stated, swiftly undoing Mark's shorts with one hand, pulling down his zipper and pressing her fingers inside Mark's underwear. "Oh boy, oh wow, oh okay, that really is hard and big!"

"Oh my God," Mark whispered as Heidi's hand rolled and crushed between his open shorts and inside his underwear.

"Do you like that, Mark, do you like me touching you like that - does it feel good?"

"Yeah, yeah, Heidi, it feels great," her husband's friend whispered. "I wanna put it inside you, Heidi; I wanna nail you, Heidi. Oh my God, I wanna fuck you senseless, Heidi."

"And what about you, Alan, do you like it as well," Heidi asked her spouse. "Are you excited, are you jealous? I bet you are jealous, aren't you - I bet you're just green."

Alan nodded. Heidi turned back to her husband's friend. Mark and Heidi gazed into each other's eyes. The three of them were silent. The noise from the television droned on and on in the background. Mark moved first. He leant in. He closed his eyes as he caressed the side of Heidi's face. Heidi closed her own eyes. The two of them turned their heads. Their lips met in a kiss. Alan gasped. He roughly ran his fingers through his hair.

With a discrete movement, Mark placed his hand on Heidi's thigh. He gently stroked her tanned skin. She parted her legs a touch more. That was all Mark needed. Alan watched his friend slide his fingers and palm along Heidi's leg and over the crotch of Heidi's black lace panties. Alan licked his upper lip. He rubbed his cock through his pants as he watched his wife and his friend make out and grope each other on the couch across from him.

Heidi broke the kiss first with a wet slippery smack. Heidi softly laughed at her husband's friend as she ran her fingers through his hair. Mark was so desperate for her and so pleased he had finally kissed his friend's wife. Mark was wearing a big grin on his face. Mark was beaming. Heidi turned her head and looked at Alan. Mark, meanwhile, leant in again and began kissing the side of Heidi's face. Heidi whined and burst into laughter as Mark licked her face. She was still squeezing Mark's cock. Her husband's friend, meanwhile, had pushed his whole hand inside Heidi's underwear and was playing with her pussy.

"That's so dirty and creepy," Heidi softly said, blissfully smiling, before shrieking and chuckling as Mark planted hot wet mushy pecks on her cheeks and stroked her skin with his tongue. "You're so sleazy, Mark!"

"I wanna lick your pussy and your asshole next, Heidi," Mark whispered.

Heidi burst into more laughter. She looked at her husband. She was critically scrutinizing him.

"You're not too envious, over there, are you, babe," Heidi asked, her beautiful wet facial features flushing as Mark happily munched on her ear. "You're not bothered at all - hmmm?"

"No, no," Alan said. "I'm only hot and bothered."

"Wow, thanks babe, I really appreciate how mature you're being about all of this, you really are a good guy, such a sweet guy," Heidi said in a sad patronizing tone of voice, with a glum expression on her face, before she started grinning, giggling, closing her eyes and blushing as her husband's friend gently ate her neck. "Oh my God, you gorgeous creep, Mark - oh yeah, work on that spot right there! Bite me right there, Mark - owww, that's nice, bite me there, bite me harder, yes, harder, Mark - owww, owww, owww! You'll make me cum doing that - owww, owww, owww!"

Alan noticed his friend's attitude. Mark said nothing. Mark clearly didn't want Heidi talking to her husband. Mark wanted Heidi to ignore her husband like Mark was ignoring him. Mark wanted Heidi all to himself. Mark wanted to kiss Heidi's mouth again. Heidi began laughing and then she softly shrieked. Mark was trying to coax Heidi to turn back to him so he could kiss her lips once more.

"Ummm excuse me, babe," Heidi softly stated with a distracted wink at Alan. "Duty calls, I'm afraid. Your horny friend just won't leave me alone. Come here, you horny guy and kiss me!"

Heidi turned back to Mark with a chuckle. A second later Mark leant in and kissed Heidi's mouth again. She whined, she gasped and then she sighed. The two of them were soon passionately kissing each other. It really was an amazing spectacle. Alan just couldn't help but reach into his pants and underwear. Alan just couldn't stop himself. He stroked his hard dick with his fist as he stared at the hot scene unfolding before his wide eyes.

12