The Intruders Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this occasion, there was something new - an actual script, with lines to learn. It was almost like being back in drama at high school. Apart of course from all the elements that would have made that highly illegal.

In truth, I didn't have much of a speaking part. I simply had to sit in my secretarial outfit and listen to two men in suits negotiating a business deal, while I flashed the occasional stocking top and looked as sexy as I could.

At a key point in the negotiations, I got up and suggested that to get the deal over the line, perhaps my boss might throw me in as a bonus? When the client asked if he could sample the merchandise, the boss was only too happy to oblige, and offered to "help with the demonstration." Within minutes, I was sucking both of their cocks and removing my skirt and panties.

The sex went extremely well. The two actors had nice cocks, big but not uncomfortably so, and knew how to use them. Unusually, I came twice, once while I was bouncing up and down on the client's pole, and the other time bent over the desk while my boss fucked me from behind.

The two men had great stamina and even after the best part of an hour had not yet come. I was now on my knees between them, practising my recently acquired deepthroating skills on each of them in turn while wanking the other, when out of the former of my eye, I saw the director mouth the words "Do the voice!"

I narrowly avoided rolling my eyes - this was something I was almost always asked to do. It had become something of a trademark. Without hesitation, I started begging for the two men to shower me in cum, to drench me with their juices, to squirt it all over my pretty face like the dirty fucking slut I was. As usual, this worked a treat, and I got exactly what I asked for...

Afterwards, the actor who had played my boss, Nathan, asked if he could take me out some time. I stared at him in disbelief.

"You do know I'm a guy, right?"

He grinned. "Hard to miss it!" he said, gesturing at the useless little appendage that didn't so much dangle these days between my legs as huddle.

I frowned. "And that I only look this way once a week?" That wasn't strictly true, because I was frequently now practising my makeup at home, to perfect new looks. But he wasn't to know that.

He gave a shrug. "Seems a shame, don't you think? Not letting Brandi out more often? But, you know, the offer stands..."

I opened my mouth, then shut it again. "I'll think about it," I said finally. He smiled again, gave me his number and wandered off to shower and change.

I was still pondering this exchange when the director came over to congratulate me on my performance. She was a woman I had previously met at Kristina's place some months previously.

"You know Brandi," she said thoughtfully, "it might just be me, but your voice seems a fair bit higher than last time I saw you. Is that deliberate?"

"Not as far as I know," I replied.

But the question got me thinking. I didn't know for sure what was in the tablets I had been taking now for over a year. And now I came to think of it, I wasn't certain the last time I had needed to shave my face.

Back in the dressing room, I stared suspiciously at my hairless chest. Was it just me, or were there little bumps forming there around my nipples, just the faintest outline of curves, where before the skin had been completely flat?

I shook my head. It was almost certainly just imagination. And yet...

As I headed home, my thoughts were divided between what it would be like to have boobs, and the idea of going on a date with Nathan. They helped take my mind off how sore I was feeling.

Not my ass - I was pretty well used to having my back passage stretched by this stage. Rather, it was my feet.

The heels I'd been wearing were by some measure the highest I had ever tried. I was proud of myself for managing not just to stand up in them, but actually move around. Because they looked so spectacular, however, I spent much more time than usual being fucked standing up, or gracefully bending over from the waist to deliver a blowjob rather than kneeling down. Or both at once.

I wasn't sure what hurt more as a result: my calves, my arches, or the toes that were squished down with what felt like my whole weight on top of them.

When I finally got home, I called out a cautious greeting to Tess, not sure if she was still up but also not wanting to wake Holly, our daughter. Without waiting for an answer, I started walking up the stairs, already thinking about what I could take to ease my aches and pains.

"Oh, hi Brandi," I heard my wife say from the living room.

It said something for my tired state that I was nearly at the top of the steps before I fully registered what I had just heard. Had she just called me... Brandi?

Forcing myself to move slowly, rather than risk a fall, I descended the stairs then went into the living room. Praying as I did so that I had misheard her.

The sight that met my eyes was, without a shadow of a doubt, the most shocking I had ever seen. And that was even allowing for the night that the intruders had changed my life.

This was worse than my first vision of Ken and Dave's erect cocks, because I'd already known they were going to make an appearance, even if I couldn't have imagined just how disturbingly large they would prove to be. And it was more arresting even than the sight of Kristina putting on her strapon. This was just at a whole new level.

It was one thing to see Kristina in my house.

It was quite another to find Tess on my ex-girlfriend's lap.

Naked.

And with Kristina's fingers buried inside my wife's pussy, while her eager tongue flickered over a nipple that I could see even from here was rock hard.

"Oh, hey darling!" called Tess, a broad smile on her flushed face. "Krissy, look who's come to join the fu-... Ohhhhh!"

This last was a moan of pure pleasure, as my former secretary worked some kind of magic on one of her erogenous zones.

Kristina lifted her head from the boob she was sucking. Her grin was as wicked as I'd ever seen it - and that was saying something.

"Hey, Brandi! Did you get plenty of dick-tation in? Delivered lots of ass-istance? Stood up for your right to take a deposit?"

I nodded dumbly, unable to take my eyes off the incredible scene in front of me.

"Excellent! You really are turning into quite the porn star, aren't you? I'll have to lift your fee. Especially with a young child to help support now."

"Child?" I asked weakly. I looked from one woman to the other, unable to process what I was seeing.

Tess suddenly looked a little nervous. "We, er, well we thought it was time to tell you. About us. We, you see..."

Kristina cut in. "We're a couple. Well, I guess you can see that! But it's more than sex." She took a deep breath, the smile fading from her face. "It's, well, love..."

She looked up at Tess, who bent down to deliver a tender, open-mouthed kiss, while my jaw dropped even further open, if that was possible.

"So..." said Tess, looking at me uncertainly.

"So," said Kristina, "I'm moving in. Can't say it was what I planned. I mean, when I went to see Tess originally, I was just trying to figure out how I could hurt you some more. I didn't think we'd hit it off so well. Or that it would turn into... this."

"You thought I'd be mad when you told me what you'd done to Brandon, didn't you?" put in Tess. "Or Brandi, I mean."

Kristina nodded ruefully. "I thought that would be a dealbreaker. Couldn't believe you took it so well! But when you told me how much nicer it had made her to live with... I reckon that's when I knew you were the one, not just another girlfriend."

"But, but..." I stammered, still unable to grasp what was happening. "I mean, what about, you know, Simone?"

Kristina stared at me for a second, puzzled, then nodded in understanding. "Oh, that! Well, Simone and I are bi, we just have a bit of fun every now and again, it's nothing serious. I've promised Tess though we'll have a threesome some time."

She grinned at my wife. "Wait till you see her tits babe, they're quite something! Not as nice as yours though..." As she said that she planted several more kisses on the objects of her desire, eliciting a further moan from Tess.

"So, you're... a lesbian?" I asked my wife. I was aware it was not the smartest question, but my scattered thoughts were just groping for something, anything to say at this point.

Tess grinned. "I wasn't, but, well..." She gestured at the fingers buried in her cunt, then bit her lip as they got busy again inside her. "Fair to say the evidence is... ooooohhhh!... mounting."

Kristina chuckled. "I reckon I could tell that first night, somewhere between your fourth and fifth orgasms..." She kissed Tess deeply once more, then gave me a sharp look.

"So, you're probably wondering what all this means for you, right?" I nodded miserably.

"Well, the good news is that you won't need to move out! Of the house, anyway. Just the master bedroom. You can have the spare room. But there'll be some other changes."

"Changes?" I asked weakly.

Kristina nodded. "You'll be the maid from now on. Full-time. When you're not looking after Holly of course. Or making movies. Or building up your fan base. But that's okay, we can talk about Chaturbate later. For now, how about you go and put your face back on? Then slip into the uniform we've left on the bed for you. Your new bed."

Shocked, I looked at my wife. But I could see nothing there but a quiet determination. This was something she'd clearly thought about.

"You might notice that we've, um, cleaned out your side of the wardrobe," said Tess. "No more of those nasty male clothes. From now on, you're going to be Brandi full-time!"

"That's right," put in Kristina. "You can borrow some of our clothes for now. But Tess will take you out shopping soon so you can get some outfits of your own. And we can talk about ways in which we might... let's say, enhance your looks?" She looked at her lover, and the two of them giggled.

"But -"

"No buts, Brandi," said Kristina firmly. "All we want to hear from you from now on is 'Yes Mistress'. Understood?"

I stared at her. But my last vestiges of resistance had evaporated long before this night. If they'd ever been there at all.

"Yes Mistress," I intoned.

"Good girl," said Tess approvingly. "Now go and make yourself pretty, and be sure to throw what you're wearing now into the bin. We want nothing but Brandi from now on, got it?"

"Yes Mistress," I repeated and dutifully went off to dispose of all that seemed to be left now of my old life.

Later than night, lying in the single bed, wearing only one of my wife's negligees and still able to taste the copious juices that had flowed from my Mistresses' pussies, I struggled to sleep.

I should have been thinking about how to escape from my predicament and reclaim my old life. But as it was, my mind kept returning to a particular image. A vision of myself with melon-sized boobs - and of a hard cock sliding between them (maybe Nathan's?), ready to spurt all over the fleshy mounds.

Try as I might, I could not get that picture out of my head. And somewhere inside, an insidious little voice was wondering: I wonder what that feels like? Somehow, somewhere, II suspected, I was going to get the chance to find out...

The end

If you have any questions or comments about this or any of my other stories, please post a review, or get in touch using the contact details you can find on my profile page.

12