The Invaders Pt. 05

Story Info
The aftermath of that night.
5.7k words
4.26
3.9k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

Hoss and Fred hauled Edie into the living room, Patty was regaining consciousness and looked at the scene.

"Good, now that the daughter's awake, she's going to watch her Mom get what cock hungry bitches deserve."

Edie felt the flush of shame, she was going to get double stuffed while Patty watched her. Hoss grabbed her and slammed his lips against hers. Edie couldn't resist it, she opened her mouth to let his tongue in, she felt his hands grab her, lift her, and she felt the bulbous cockhead prod at her vaginal entrance. He pulled her down, and Edie growled and grunted as the biggest cock she had ever taken pushed in with an irresistible force.

"Wrap your ankles around my hips, bitch."

Edie immediately followed orders, she felt his hands come down and grab her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Edie knew what she was in for when she felt Fred's cock prod at her anus, and he drove in with a smooth steady push, Edie squealed like a stuck pig as 8 inches of hard dick took her asshole. It took a very short time before she was fully impaled on the stiff dicks impaling her holes.

The two men began buffeting her naked body between them. Their cocks were rubbing against each other as they shafted her, increasing their pleasure. Edie was very wet, for the sounds of Hoss's cock slapping into her were laced with the liquid squish as her pussy juice flowed freely.

Patty was staring at the scene as Edie was thoroughly fucked by the two naked men. Edie had made every attempt to resist the sexual heat that was building inside of her. But her will had crumbled. She had begun moving with the men as they double-stuffed her, the feeling of two cocks rubbing against each other as she was double fucked made her body blaze with heat. She was shamed, but couldn't help it. The sheer wantonness of being fucked in front of Patty had begun erasing the shame and resistance from her mind.

When Fred reached around and took her nipples in his hands, pinching and tweaking them, Edie felt the rush, she couldn't help it, and she let out wild cries of pleasure as orgasm grabbed her. She was sobbing as a powerful orgasm washed over her body. It had been years since she had felt anything so strong. It made her feel all the more shame to know that these two rapists were doing something that her ex-husband had never been able to accomplish.

"Yeah, tight little cunt, just made for fucking."

"Her ass is so tight, loosening her up feels so fucking good!"

These and other comments that made her feel like nothing more than a piece of tail kept her excitement going as Hoss and Fred continued plundering her body, not caring that she was cumming. It felt too good to be wrong with her, as her orgasm continued for half a minute, leaving her extremely sensitive. It was almost painful, but within another minute, she was again moving with them, her body tingling and building to another cum. Wet sounds of hard fucking were heard in the family living room.

Edie looked at Patty, and she saw her daughter was almost spellbound as she watched her getting double fucked. She wondered what Patty was thinking, seeing her in the grip of such carnal lust, not only submitting to her rapists but reaching pinnacles of pleasure that she'd never experienced.

Edie got a long hard ride, as the two men were building up after the initial fucking, and she went from orgasm to orgasm, until the grunts and growls of her rapists sounded, and she felt the hot bloom of spunk being splattered up her ass and deep inside her vagina, she felt the humiliation as her holes sucked wildly at the dicks, eager to drain out every drop.

*****

Outside, Mike was looking through the window as Edie was used by Hoss and Fred. He looked at Patty, seeing that hot-bodied 19-year-old got his cock climbing again. Maybe with Mike and Hoss concentrating on the Mom, he could get in on the other daughter.

He went in, and Hoss and Fred were still engrossed in raping Edie, and they barely noticed as Mike made his way over to Patty. Patty was thoroughly cowed, and she made no objection as Mike spread her legs open, nudged against her, and drove it in. Patty's eyes flared when she felt the hard cock touch her pussy, then rolled back in ecstasy as Mike drove his renewed hard-on into her wet pussy.

This was easier to take, Mike's slim 6 inches was a better fit, and Patty tightened her muscles around it, eager to bring him off as he was laying the wood to her cunt, fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

Edie saw Patty taking Mike's cock, and moving with him, and she was getting into it, just as Edie herself was getting off. Her eyes were staring hazily, and she was making little cries and sounds of passion, her pussy had juiced up, and she wrapped her legs around Mike's back, urging him on.

Mike wanted the extra simulation, he pulled out, lifted her hips, and pulling her ass cheeks apart, powered it in. Patty let out a loud moan as her virgin ass was filled, joining Mike's grunt of pleasure, with that tightness she must be an ass virgin as the asshole closed tightly around his dick, and he drove in with a lust-driven plunge, the tightness clamping at his dick, milking wildly. While Mike was boning her, he was thinking of Sam as he laid the wood to Patty's asshole, savoring the feelings and realizing that he wanted to do Sam again but this time as a lover, not a rape.

With Mike having been milked so thoroughly by Sam's eager holes, Patty got a long, hard ass shafting. Her ass was a well-worn bunghole when Mike reached around and started tweaking Patty's clit. It had the desired effect as her anus puckered up and started to pulse, he grunted, growled, and let his cock explode, flooding her virgin ass with his hot, steamy spunk.

With Edie and Patty now sprawled out, exhausted from the fucking they had been subjected to, it was time to wrap it up.

"Damn, I'm hungry, good fucking always works up my appetite," Hoss commented. "Let's raid the refrigerator before we go."

It didn't take long, with the leftover ham from dinner, three hearty ham sandwiches were made. A good dollop of mustard and they guys ate hungrily, now that the sexual hunger had been taken care of.

As they left, Hoss said, "Thank you ladies for a most enjoyable evening."

*****

As soon as Edie and Patty gathered their wits, they ran upstairs and were relieved to see Sam sleeping peacefully, looking none the worse for wear. They tenderly cut her tape bindings, she stirred slightly but continued slumbering.

Edie and Patty started to think, sure, they could report it, get carted off to the nearest hospital, and be humiliated some more by being spread open for a rape test kit. And even if they were able to catch them, they could be called to testify, and in open, public court, be grilled about their rape. After careful deliberation, they decided not to report it They could just get tested for pregnancy and STDs at the clinic, and when Sam woke up and they told her about what seemed the right idea, she agreed.

*****

It was now a year after the three men had burst into their house and raped them. After testing for pregnancy and STDs, they got the good news that all of them were clean. Though the outward family appearance was calm, behind the scenes, big changes had taken place.

Hoss and Fred had been arrested when they tried that invasion trick a week later, and a well-armed mother with a.357 Magnum held them at bay for the police. They had been convicted of multiple counts relating to the second home invasion and were going to be locked up for a long time.

Mike had not been with them during the attempt and Hoss and Fred felt no need to drag him into it. He had not been with them this time, and it looked like Edie and her daughters had not reported the rapes, as they did not face additional charges. Hoss and Fred joked quietly to themselves about how much they must have enjoyed the sex since they had stayed silent about it.

Secretly Sam was glad that Mike had not been with them. The memory of being taken without her consent had faded, and the amazing feeling of having her pussy and asshole licked to a frenzy then a man's cock inside her, taking her virginity and spending his passions inside her tight clasping pussy and asshole, stayed uppermost in her mind.

*****

On this night, Sam was going out on a date. She took her Honda Civic and drove down the driveway to the main county road. Her boyfriend Bobby lived 5 miles away, and turning left at the foot of the driveway would take her there. But things had changed during that year.

Before he could get to sample the delights of her no longer virgin offerings, she discovered that he'd been fucking someone else. Missy Turner, who was a priest's daughter no less, had been rumpling up the sheets with him. Not only that, she had gotten knocked up, and Bobby had been pressured into marrying her, and making an 'honest woman' out of her. He was no longer a part of her life.

She turned right and drove away towards her date night, eagerly looking forward to it. A month ago, Mike Hastings, the man who had ended her virginity, had sent her a letter. In it, he described how memorable it had been to deflower her, and he was hoping that they could get together, and this time make consensual love.

As Samantha thought back on that day, she remembered the nice slide of his cock taking her holes, and she realized that she wanted it again, this time, with lots of loving instead of force. She wrote back, gave him her cell phone number, and they had been talking regularly since then. She learned that he had given up the idea of home invasions, having realized that it was probably only a matter of time before it went bad for him.

After the first few texts that were a bit stilted, they developed into an easier rapport. It developed into some flirting texts, to which Sam responded eagerly, and Mike decided to bring it all on.

When he texted her and wrote, "Your young pussy won't be so tight when I'm finished with your teen ass. I'm going to probe all your sweet holes with my tongue, my fingers, and my cock. I'm going to pin your feet behind your ears and power fuck your teen cunt, make you scream, grunt, growl, and cum like a bitch in heat. Then I'm going to flip your over and use my cock to loosen up your tight teen ass some more. You're gonna love it when my cock is ramming your tight ass like a jackhammer."

God, his words made her so wet! She masturbated wildly, all she had to do was run that through her mind, and she'd cum like a train. She texted back, and purred, "My wet lips want to suck your cock dry, then I'll fluff you back up, so you can ram my cunt and bugger my ass! I want all my holes to satisfy you as many times as you can get that sexy cock up!"

She had started on the pill, so she could get fucked over and over and not get knocked up. Tonight was the night, just before she left the house, Mike texted, "I'll be in the bedroom, naked and ready, my cock is a full hard-on, ready and eager for you baby!"

She pulled up to the address, it was a small 2-bedroom bungalow, and she parked the car in the driveway. She hurried up the walkway, the door was unlocked, and in she went. She paused, her heart pounding with excitement, and she heard Mike's voice, "Hey baby, come and join me, my cock is aching for you!"

When she entered the room, her lust climbed up. There was that cock that fitted her so well, stiff and eager, and she licked her lips. Her dress hit the floor, she was wearing her sexiest bra and panty set, fire engine red, her boobs nestled in the soft cups, and her panties just a thong. She saw the approval in his eyes as she posed for him, showing her body from several sexy angles, then turning and wiggling her ass invitingly at him. She slithered out of her undies, and with a cheeky grin, hung them up on the bedpost.

Her lust was running hot and she intended to drain his balls as much as she could. Accordingly, she dropped to her knees, ready to begin. When she had been sucking Bobby's cock, she always took the subservient cocksucker position, it had made her body warm and tingly to be on her knees, ready to suck cock. She looked at Mike, smiling and licking her lips again, inviting him to partake.

Mike was primed up to see Sam totally naked, on her knees in front of him, really had his motor running. When he was a few inches away, she opened wide and took him in. He put his hands on her head and let her set the pace. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her tongue circled the head of his cock constantly. He grunted with pleasure, all the time she had spent blowing that former boyfriend of hers, had made her very skilled at cock sucking.

Sam looked up at Mike's face, as her wetly sucking lips rode his pole. She liked to see the expression of pleasure on a guy's face when she sucked him. It made her feel kinky and wanton as all hell, here she was, naked in the bedroom with the man who had taken her virginity without her real consent, with his cock being serviced by her mouth.

She was really into the blowjob rhythm, Mike's slender, six-inch cock fit her mouth perfectly, and she could swallow him to the balls with no problem. She knew that guys love to be deep-throated, Bobby's 6 inches of dick had gone off like a cannon, and she had a feeling that Mike's cock would do likewise. Sensing that Mike was ready to blow, she grabbed his balls and squeezed them gently as she took him in all the way.

"Fuck, oh yeah baby, fuck FUCK!"

Mike's cock started to pulse, her mouth milked two shots that hit the back of her throat, she pulled back, and let the last of the shots bathe the roof of her mouth, and spew all over her tongue. Oh yeah, she loved the taste, the creamy texture, and she let it wash over her tastebuds before she gulped it down.

Unlike the slightly repressed 18-year-old virgin Sam had been before the events of last year, Mike's taking of her last year had changed all that, she was now a sexually hungry 19-year-old. It took just a few moments before Sam was flat on her back on the bed, sighing and moaning with pleasure as Mike went down on her.

Mike was in his element as he vigorously ate her out. He loved giving head almost as much as he did getting it. It was not easy for him or his partner to cum during vaginal sex, due to his thin cock, and he compensated by being an expert at cunnilingus.

And he was bringing all of his considerable expertise to bear, he concentrated on Sam's clit, tonguing it with feather-light touches. Her juice was delightful, light, and sweet tasting, and he went to the next part.

Sam had had herself waxed, her pussy lips, taint, and asshole were free of even a stray hair. It had stung a bit, but she heard that a bare cunt drove a guy crazy, and she purred with pleasure as she felt his tongue sliding downward along the smooth skin of her taint, his hands gripped her cheeks, lifting her ass and gently pulling them apart, and Sam let out loud moans of pleasure as his attention shifted to her tight little anus, expertly rimming her, and tongue fucking it as it loosened up. He smiled to himself, he loved to ass munch, and his finger went to her clit, and rubbed over her orgasm button as he gently finger fucked her.

Sam felt the tingles, her body shivered, and with a loud moan of pleasure, she felt orgasm take her, Mike could feel it in her cunt as he fingered her, and her moans confirmed it for him.

Mike was back up to a full-on hard and ready state, and Sam flipped herself over, took to her knees, and urged him on. She was eager to try it doggy style, she wiggled her ass in wanton and inviting little circles and Mike was happy to oblige. His cock slid into her hot, wet cunt, mmmmm, with him being the only one who had fucked her, just once, her almost virgin cunt was a nice tight grip, and Mike's six-inch cock fit her perfectly, her snug little cunt massaging his slim shaft with its buttery soft walls, as the head of his cock lightly prodded her cervix. His balls smacked against the outside of her cunt as his cock went all the way, Sam loved the feeling of being filled with a hard, eager cock, fuck, it felt so good.

"Fuck me, lover, really ram my cunt!"

Mike was happy to do so, and Sam got a long, hard fuck, since his cock had just drenched her mouth, he was going to be building back up, and Sam took full advantage of it. Her orgasm smacked her with a force that left her breathless, her cries and grunts of orgasm filling the room, and another wave came for her, then another, they became nonstop, and Sam felt her juices splashing all over his cock, bathing his prick.

"Pull out then ram it in up my ass, fuck my ass lover!"

Mike was ready when her hands reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. In one smooth motion, he pulled out, ran his cockhead along her taint then buried it deep, letting it a loud grunt at the feel of her extra tight ass gripping his prick. He started to stuff her with hard, demanding plunges, buggering her with a full 6-inch stroke, his orgasm starting to gather.

Sam reached down and started to masturbate furiously, eager to make her ass the ultimate tight grip. All she had to do was remember how Mike had taken her lower cherries on that night a year ago, deflowering her ass and then busting open her cunt virginity, she was getting a repeat performance, and she came again like a bitch in heat.

Sam's super tight grip, the pulsing of her ass walls was the ultimate, and Mike roared like a lion as his cock jetted a thick, creamy load, flooding her tight dark back door.

Sam felt the hot bloom deep inside her, mmmmmm, that felt so good. When they pulled apart and tumbled to the bed, Mike said, "How long can you stay baby?"

Sam smiled and cooed, "As long as I like, since I'm over 18, Mom is cool about me going out on a date. Let's rest a while, then I think we'll be ready for more."

It didn't take long before they were back into it, Sam was on her knees over Mike, in the middle of the bed, her belly undulating as she rose and fell on Mike's cock, her hands fondling her breasts, grinning lasciviously down him as she fucked him.

"You like this, Mike? Do you like how my cunt rides your hard cock, fucking you? I'm a slutty little piece of tail, my cunt is a thirsty little fuckhole, and she wants every drop of your hot spunk!"

The dirty words flowing freely from Sam's mouth excited both of them. The wanton aspect of this hot cunted teen fucking him turned Mike on beyond belief. She was the best fuck he had ever had, bar none. Not because of any particular skill on her part, but simply because they fit together so well.

Sam rode Mike like a cock hungry piece of ass, straining for another orgasm. She was grateful to him for showing her how much fun it was to fuck. She had plans to get fucked a lot, from now on. Mike was more than willing, and she was eager to keep the hot sex dates going with him.

She could feel her orgasm building in the pit of her stomach, and she did everything she could to bring it on. Her ass was bobbing and weaving as she rode Mike's cock, scrubbing it against the inside of her cunt, but that wasn't enough.

"Mike!" she said, her voice a low sexy growl, "Play with my clit, make me cum!"

Mike smiled at the sexy teen writhing on his cock and nodded, his fingers going to her clit, and fingering it.

"Cum for me, you gorgeous little cunt!" he said hoarsely, "Cum on my cock!"

Mike pressed her clit hard with his thumb, and Sam let out loud squeals of pleasure as her belly ignited, another glorious orgasm thundering through her, her hot little cunt clamping down on his slender cock, and setting him off too. She spasmed on his cock, the silky walls urging him to explode, feeling the rush of heated sperm spraying all over her tight sweet walls as he mauled her tits, something that really got her going when she was cumming.

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers
12