The Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien was correct. Jim was an avid sportsman. He worked out almost daily, and did some amateur boxing when he was in his early twenties. Both he and Lexi were climbers, and the recently went on a guided climb of Mount Denali in Alaska, making it all the way to the summit. At six feet tall and just over 200 pounds he was in great physical shape and it showed.

"I don't know." He answered in a frustrated tone.

"You look to be. We will see what you are made of when the time is right"

Overlord Razzore then took a step to his right and settled directly in front of Lexi. She stood shaking as she looked up at the giant creature standing menacingly before her.

"You are considered desirable on your planet?" The question from her new Master went racing through her mind as she tried to comprehend why he was asking.

Lexi just shrugged her shoulders.

She had always taken great pride in her appearance, and like Jim she was also in excellent physical shape, just a lot smaller in stature. Her platinum blonde hair and pale white skin worked perfectly in unison to give her that California girl look. She was a small girl at just over five feet three inches tall, but had a real womanly figure with plump full breasts, curvy hips, and a beautiful round ass that drew stairs wherever she went.

Lord Razzore then turned and stepped up onto the circular disk directly behind him. He looked over at Jim and spoke.

"Return to your chambers slave."

"Not without Lexi." Jim protested.

"Since I am a fair and just Master I will give you one chance. But hear me now human. If you disobey me any further for any reason I will punish your mate for your transgression.

Yeeees, I sense your anger. Good, very good. I will give you your chance to express it soon enough slave. But for now I have something planed for all of our enjoyment. Now leave us." Lord Razzore said waving his hand in a casual manner back toward the cave where Jim had found himself when he and Lexi first woke up.

Jim felt an uncontrollably urge to obey. He fought the feelings of submission that seemed to be controlling his mind, but nevertheless he slowly turned and starting walking back toward the cave as ordered.

He tried to stop his movements but it was as if his mind and body were somehow disconnected. His thoughts did not want to obey, but he was obediently walking away as if in some sort of trance, as the distance increased from both the creature and Lexi as his fear for her grew.

Just then Jim heard Lord Razzore speaking to him directly into his mind. It was a terrifying feeling to know you were never really alone with this creature seemingly inside your thoughts

"No need to worry slave. I will allow you to watch the proceedings in your mind. It will be as if you are right there with your former mate. She will not know of your participation. However, you will be able to experience her thoughts and feelings without her knowledge, and in a way you have never thought possible. This is the gift I give you."

Jim disappeared into the dark opening across the courtyard as Lord Razzore watched until he was no longer in site. He then turned his attention to the beautiful Lexi, whose platinum blonde hair partially hung over her frightened face as she peaked through the tussled strains.

"Come to me my pet." His voice went souring into both her and Jim's mind.

Lexi looked to the side and shut her eyes.

"Noooo" She said in a pleading whisper.

Lord Razzore let out a low rumble that seemed to come from deep in his diaphragm. It wasn't loud, but was one that resembled a powerful lion or gorilla. There was a feeling of anger that was easily conveyed without him speaking. This scared Lexi as thoughts of what horrible things this powerful beast could inflict on her if she did not obey so she reluctantly took a small step up onto the disk.

"Clooooser"

Lexi reluctantly complied, taking one more step forward.

She did not feel as though her mind was being controlled at the moment, but none the less she had such a feeling of utter hopelessness and fear regarding her situation, she knew it didn't matter regardless.

She then slowly took one more step forward without being asked until she was now standing directly in front of the large creature that was looking menacingly down at her. She kept her head down with her eyes firmly planted on the ground.

"Look at me my pet"

Lexi slowly lifted her gaze. Her eyes drifted upward over the creatures powerfully built legs; then over the steel garment that covered his lower torso; following up over his muscular stomach, then over his form fitting steel chest plate until her eyes met his. She could feel his hot breath as she stood before the large alien.

"Come clooooser."

Lexi hesitated for a moment and took the final half step forward until she was just inches in front of her new Master.

"Are you scared my pet?"

"Yes"

"Of what?"

"I don't know. I am scared with what you are going to do with us?"

"You have nothing to fear as long as you please me. But know this; I can make you do what I wish with simply a thought."

"How?" She said just over a whisper.

"You are an inquisitive little one. I like that."

"Humans are such feeble creatures. You still have not figured out how to control your own thoughts or how to manipulate the powers that the universe provides. I can make you do or act in any way I choose with just a thought. The weak minded are manipulated very easily."

"I don't understand?" She again questioned just above a whisper.

"Observe."

Just then, Lexi felt a feeling of warmth form behind her neck. Then a feeling of pressure, as if it were a hand on her, but the creature was not making any physical contact. She then felt the warmth and pressure begin to move as it traveled slowly down her smooth back. Her body jerked forward at the surprised sensation causing her to fall forward into the creature, before steadying herself by placing her small hands on his steel chest plate. She then pushed herself upright while regaining her balance. She could still feel the certainty of his touch as if the creature was the one feeling her, even though he clearly was not. She curiously looked at him and noticed a slight grin to his expression.

Lexi felt the pressure continued to slide down the natural curve of her back until it reached the crack of her ass. The pressure then lingered for a moment before descending further down until it reached her tight anal opening.

"Owwwww" Lexi inhaled sharply at the surprised feeling, and then let the air empty from her lungs before taking another gasp of air in.

The pressure started to become intense, and seemed to circle her tight anal opening. This was sending unwanted delightful tingles up and down her spine as a feeling of embarrassment flooded her thoughts. She suddenly felt as if a large finger was pushing inside her. She looked up again saw that he still was not touching her as he exhaled a satisfying growl while looking into her eyes.

"Gasp"

The air again left her mouth as a mixture of sound and breath, as she was startled with the sudden penetrating sensation. She again stumbled forward as a way to escape the violation, placing both of her small hands on his massive chest to prevent herself from falling forward.

"You see my pet. With just a thought I have penetrated your body."

Lexi rotated her hips as the pressure seemed to go deeper. Her physical movements were erratic from moment to moment, with it sometimes looking as if she was trying to escape the sensations, and then the next squeezing her legs together and arching her back indicating she was enjoying the pressure stimulating her ass.

"Yeeeees......I can feel you start to release the chemicals that drive your female reproductive desires. With almost every species on your planet, females go into what you call Heat. For thousands of years human females have suppressed this bodily function and made their own decisions on whom they will mate with. Instead of your body needing to be taken, you choose who to give it to. The reason for this is the failure of the males of your society. They have turned into weak and pathetic creatures that have lost control of their territorial powers over females. When human females are in proximity to one of our kind, your suppression is gone. Your body naturally craves to be taken as it was in your species early days. You feel an aching to be filled completely. You pussy aches to draw my seed from me. Like food for your stomach, an unexplained and unstoppable hunger drives you mad with desire. You are back to your glorious natural state of Heat.

Know this my pet; I command you. I control you. You are mine now, and soon you will willfully accept your fate."

Lexi was stunned by what the creature just said. His words were still swirling around her mind, and for the first time she had an understanding on what might be in store for her. Conflicting thoughts of fear and shame flooded her mind as the pressure inside her ass worked itself deeper. She had the uncontrollable urge to push back to take more of the penetrating feeling into her that the creature still had not released. She felt her sphincter instinctively tighten around the perceived large finger as it began to saw in and out of her body, and had an urge to bring her own hands in contact with her moistening folds but resisted. She leaned forward as if in pain, with her face reddening in a mix of embarrassment and confusion. She could feel her pussy drenching itself with lubricant as her slick folds brushed back and forth against each other with each little movement and twist of her hips.

Lord Razzore mentally continued his sick exhibition, and then pushed his thick finger further into her. Lexi instinctively clamped her legs closed at the knees. Her body sprung into an upright position, while her hands reached up and grabbed her full and swollen breasts before instant regret filled her thoughts as she pulled her hands away.

"Stop please!!!"

Jim sat leaning against the cave wall. He was no longer in visual site of them, but it did not matter. He could clearly see the picture of both of them in his mind as if he was standing right beside them. His thoughts were able to process his wife's sudden fears and desires. He struggled to block it out and somehow turn off his mind, again to no avail. The visions and thoughts of his wife were beginning to torture his soul as tears ran down his face.

Lord Razzor shifted his thoughts and the mental penetration that was overwhelming Lexi was over for the moment, as he again spoke directly into her mind.

"On earth you are considered very desirable amongst your species? Here you are also considered desirable; a kind of delicacy. Willfully let me see your body. Now, remove your coverings!"

Lexi was still wearing her yoga paints and light sweatshirt she had on when she was abducted.

"Please don't make me."

"Do you remember the example shown to you regarding disobeying commands while you were on the ship? I would hate to send your mate to such a fate so soon into our adventure, but the choice is yours. Again, remove your coverings."

Lexi bowed her head in defeat. She reluctantly started to lift her shirt slowly up and over her head. The tight material pulled at the bottom of each large breast, causing them to both bounce slightly inside the surface of her sports bra as they released themselves from the material that dragged them upward. Her eyes were tearing as she pulled the garment over her head, before tossing it to the ground beside her.

She then reluctantly brought her hands down to her yoga pants, placing her thumbs inside the elastic. She began to drag the form fitting garment over her round hips and ass, and then down her shapely legs. She then stepped out of the pants and stood before the creature in nothing but her black G-string that hung high on her hips, and the sports bra doing its best to contain her soft round mounds that were larger than normal for a girl of her small stature.

"Please." Is all she could utter, as if wanting to plead with him to stop, but realizing finishing her sentence would be to no avail.

Lord Razzore starred directly at his prize before letting out a low growl of approval as he intently let his eyes drift over her ample body. He then casually took a step back and seated himself on the thrown like chair positioned behind him. He again looked at her before letting his thick tongue lick the roof of his mouth as if he was about to devour a savory meal. The thick and slimy appendage did not go unnoticed by Lexi who stood terrified at its sight.

The creature then motioned with his hand for Lexi to move forward as he parted his own legs directing her to settle herself between them.

"Coooome too meeee my pet" His deep and assertive voice entered her mind as a long drawn out command."

She paused for a moment before taking two small tentative steps forward, before settling directly before the massive creature. His chair was positioned slightly raised up which caused her head to be about eye level with his powerful chest.

"Remove my armor" He commanded.

Lexi hesitated for a moment before reaching her small hand forward, pulling at the clasp on Lord Razzore's chest armor which seemed to easily release itself. He took the heavy plate from his chest and placed it on the floor beside the chair causing a heavy thud.

"Place your hands on my chest my pet."

Lexi reluctantly obeyed, letting both of her hands fall to his upper chest.

"Run your hands over my skin. Feel the firmness of my body."

Lexi did as commanded and started to let her fingers run up and over his hard muscles. She realized her mind was not being controlled, but couldn't help but notice her still very wet pussy continue to lubricate itself to the fullest. She was amazed at how solidly built the creature actually was, and how his body felt as hard as the steel. She also felt very confused at how aroused she was beginning to feel even though he resembled a monster. She though he strangely resembled Earths mythical ORC creatures.

"Is this what he meant when he said just being around him would trigger bodily wants?" She thought while still trying to hold on to some semblance of herself.

"Yeees my pet, it is"

Lexi was startled how he read her mind. She had a stark realization that she was more than a physical captive; this creature owned her thoughts as well.

"Remove my lower protective plate." The command once again powered through her mind in a deep tone, slightly startling her.

Lexi took a big gulp of air into her lungs. Her eyes slightly began to tear as the fear that momentarily had left her was again starting to build. She reluctantly reached her hands over each side of his large hips and pulled at the clasps releasing the tension of the straps. The bulbous plate that covered his lower abdomen sprung forward, but still stayed in place seeming to be resting on something large.

"Remove it my pet, and then behold."

Lexi's hands were shaking as she brought one up to wipe a tear that was now streaming down her face. She then lowered her hand down and put her dainty fingers under each side of the plate before slowly lifting it up. Her eyes immediately widened as she observed the creatures thick cock that lay menacingly on its side across its lower abdomen.

Lexi shamefully let out a surprised gasp, and then instinctively brought her hand up to cover her own mouth as if she wanted to put back the utterance. Her face showed her shame as she realized it was too late.

"You like, my pet?" The creatures' voice all deep and sure of itself as it echoed through her mind.

Lexi instinctively looked down without responding. One of the first things she thought was how his cock was not yet hard, but had a very heavy look to it. She marveled at its smooth grey surface. She saw that it was riddled with thick protruding veins that webbed over the entire shaft, protected by a strained layer of skin. She did a double take after noticing the veins seemed to slightly pulse with each beat of the aliens' heart which made it a look as if his cock was somehow alive.

Lexi began to suddenly get a hot flash throughout her entire body causing her to be momentarily lightheaded.

"Taaaake it in your haaaand my pet." The creature's words sounding long and drawn out as the thought to disobey consumed her.

"No, I can't" She whispered.

"I have told you there is a price to pay for disobeying my commands, did I not?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just so scared."

"Your fear will be justified if you do not obey."

Lexi understood, then reluctantly reached both of her hands up to the thick organ. She looked to be scared, defeated and mesmerized at the same time as her slender fingers wrapped themselves around the large shaft. She lifted it from its sleeping position but noticed her fingers could not entirely encircle its thick girth as she held it. She was astonished at its weight and couldn't believe how heavy it felt in her hand. Her pussy gave her a little jolt as the thought rested in her mind. Suddenly, there was a slight electric tingle between her legs as a heavy coating of her sweet womanly nectar began flooding her pussy. The feeling of the warm wetness came on so quickly that it startled her for a moment as she unwittingly cooed with the feeling.

"Ohhhh" The sound quietly left her mouth.

"Oh my god I'm so wet. What the hell is happening to me?" She thought to herself.

Lexi felt compelled to touch herself but resisted. It was an all consuming feeling as if she had a deep itch to scratch. She reluctantly released one hand from the giant cock now hardening within her two fisted grip. She instinctively brought her free hand directly to her breast and pressed down hard causing the covered flesh to bubble outwards from her bra.

"Ooow" She spoke softly as if in some sort of pain.

"Only I can ease your anguish my pet. Your body calls out to be taken by me. It begs for your submission. The flame burns within you. You ache to be filled. Submit to me my pet. Give yourself to me. Only I can fulfill your carnal desire. You are in your glorious state of Heat"

Lexi did not answer. She was lost for the moment in her thoughts. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head tilted backwards. Her hand gently swayed up and down on the rock hard shaft held within her tiny hand as she steadily tugged and pulled at its girth. She fanned her fingers outward to hold it more securely, as her free hand traveled back and forth over each large breast. She pressed down hard on both of her fleshy mounds, trying to rub out the pain of her urges.

"No I can't do this. This is wrong. What am I doing?"

Lexi was still fighting her instincts hard. She tried to think of Jim for clarity but for whatever reason she could not focus her attention on him for more than a few seconds at a time. It was as if he was being somehow drained from her soul.

"Look at me my pet"

Lexi heard the command whispered into her brain and initially resisted. She somehow knew if her eyes met the creatures she would finally lose any sense of herself.

"Please don't make me do this." She stated out loud while looking down and cowering.

"I'm really scared. I just want to go home. Please I beg you. I beg you to let us go." She whimpered.

The creature then raised his hand and put his thick finger under her chin, raising her face upward. Lexi continued to keep her eyes shut and she quietly whimpered with tears running down her flushed cheeks.

"I said, look at me!!!!"

This time the command was not a whisper but a frightening roar that fired through her thoughts. Her eyes immediately shot open wide as she gasped, stumbling backward one step releasing her grip on the creature.

Lexi then accidently looked directly into the aliens' large dark eyes. They seemed to penetrate deep inside her as if he had a direct window into her soul. She began to feel swept away into some sort of trance. She felt tired but wide awake all at once. Her actions and movements seemed calm and slowed. She also had a feeling of comfort and relaxation that permeated throughout her entire body. She also felt a deep need to obey, as thoughts of total submission flooded her mind. For the first time the creature was totally controlling her thoughts and all that mattered to her is that she pleased her captor.