The Investigation

Story Info
An assistant DA has a very tough case to prove.
2.2k words
3.92
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra Martin is my wonderful wife. She is also the mother of my 3 children. We have been married for fourteen years now. Which does not seem possible. Our Children are all three girls and very pretty girls I can say. They take after their mother. I have trouble with the fact our girls are all over ten tears old.

My Wife is a lawyer and is just recently the newest Assistant DA in our City. We live in a very nice Suburb of Chicago. Our Gated Suburb is clean and safe. The City is not either. Debra has just gotten assigned to case to try to get enough on a very bad guy to convict him of very bad things. She needs a top investigator to find the evidence she needs to convict him.

Debra came to me with the problem. I am an investigator for a very large insurance company. I investigate insurance fraud. I know the guy Debra is after. And I know his MO because I got him on a case I was on. But the lawyer he had got him off. The Police messed up and he got off on an entrapment plea.

Donald Sniffle is a true scumbag of the worse kind. He is a black man, 31 years old who pimps, sells drugs and guns and hangs out in a strip club in the bad area of Chicago. Some of the girls who work there are his. They work out of the club. The owner Boyd Games gets a cut of what his girls make there.

Debra's case is a girl who was pimped by Donald out of the club before she was 18. She since dropped her charges but the City picked them up. Carol Williams now 18 still works at the club as a stripper and more. Debra needed to know everything I knew about Donald, Boyd, and the club. The Tit Twister is about as crude a club as there is. Black club run by black guys in a very bad black area and most of the women working in it are white.

Debra has a very good investigator that works for them. But two big problems. He is white and he is male. Neither makes it good for him to investigate in the club. And I told my wife she has an investigator she can't use.

"You need a female to do it. She needs to be white. She needs to be at least willing to waitress. Probably topless and likely to be willing to strip. Boyd will want to fuck her and Donald to recruit her."

"David I have three assistants, but I couldn't ask any of them to do any of that."

"You have a big problem as you can see. Would one of them do it if you ask."

"I won't and can't."

"You have a problem I can't see any way around, Honey."

"You know Boyd, would he hire me?"

"I have no doubt you can get a job at his club. First as a waitress, second as a dancer and third as a working girl. And I can tell you if you try to waitress? He will require you do so topless. He will want to fuck you and if he sees you naked you'll become a dancer."

"David, It may be my only way to do this?"

"Debra are you willing to become a stripper down there to do this?"

"I am not sure?"

"Well you better be sure."

"Will our marriage survive if I do?"

"Oh I am sure it would. but can you survive doing what you might have to do?"

"Will you still love me if your wife becomes a prostitute?"

"Debra are you really thinking about doing this?"

"I am not sure but I can't see another way?"

"Okay let me lay this out for you. If you decide to be your own investigator? You can only do this once as a DA. You can become an investigator. And a very good one if you can do all the things you'll need to do as a good one. First you need to be open to doing all you need to in order to become one of the girls at the Tit Twister in order to get the trust you will need. You can start as a waitress, but you'll need to become a stripper. You will need to become Boyd Games slut openly so everyone knows it. You will need to let him pass you on to Donald and become his whore. Which means you'll need to turn tricks for him. Which means you are going to fuck lots of black guys and show you are a BBC slut."

"Good God David, are you serious?"

"You ask and I am telling you just what you need to be willing to do in order to get the job done. A really good female investigator has to be willing to do what it takes."

"Is my body good enough to get all you said done?"

"If you are willing to interview for a waitress job at the Tit Twister? I know a guy who can set it up for you. Boyd will not hire you with out seeing your tits bare. So know you will need to be nearly naked to get the job. No bra and no panties. Wear a very short skirt and loose low cut blouse. Your tits will get you hired. They are big enough and your nipples are perfect to cause them to want you."

"What do you mean them?"

"Once you are on display he will call others in to view your tits. So several men will see them out bare. And he is going to love your nipples."

"What makes you think so?"

"Debra you breast fed our girls and you nipples are very long and stick out very nicely. Your breast droop slightly but your nipples make them very nice on display. They will love them."

"So you think my breasts can get me in the door?"

"Yep for sure. But he will want to see your pussy. So just lift your skirt and show him. If you want this you just drop your skirt and stand nude for them."

"And what will it gain me if I do that?"

"It will cut to the chase. It shows you can be had. You want him to know that. He will finger you and suck on your nipples then."

"And what then?"

"They will fuck you and you are in after that."

"Is that what I need to do?"

"Debra it is what you are going to need to do to get what you are after. So yes. It is what you need to do."

"Can you still love me if I do this?"

"It won't change how I feel about you."

"But I won't be just yours anymore. I won't be pure."

"Debra does it excite you?"

"Being naked for them? Showing my nipples you say are very sext. Yes it does excite me."

"That is very good. If you even think about doing this it needs to excite you. And you need to be excited by them having you. You need to become their whore. A prostitute for them. You will be required to do some drugs Coke for sure and maybe even H. Donald will want to hook you."

"My God David can you really let me do this?"

"If you think this is something you need to do? Then Yes I want you to do it."

"David, does it excite you?"

"The truth, yes it does."

"You want them to see my nipples?"

"Yes, you are so beautiful."

"And I need to be naked for them? My pussy too?"

"Yes, I think so."

"And if they want to fuck me? Should I let them?"

"Baby if you want to do this? We know it is where it will have to go. So yes you might as well get started right off. "

'Will you have your guy get me an interview?"

"How soon do you want to do it?"

"Sometime in the next couple of days?"

"I can set it up for 4pm tomorrow? He can pick you up at the Bar down the street from your office and drive you there. It will be much safer. He is Black and known down there."

"Okay set it up for me. Please."

"I am going to set up a fake ID for you and an Apt for you so you can't be traced back here. It will be ready for you and he will have it with him. A ten year old SUV will be there outside your apt."

"Do we need to do all of that yet?"

"Debra, whether you fuck tomorrow or in a few days He will own you. And He will need to know who you are. He won't take any chances at all."

"So there is no reason not to become their whore tomorrow is there?"

"No I think if you are sure you want to become an investigator it will become part of it."

"So I should just go ahead and do it tomorrow?"

"Yes, I think so."

"By 6pm tomorrow night your wife will be a whore my love."

I called my guy soon after and set things in motion. He told me he had the apt ready for her and the car. He would have her new ID ready and wipe her so she could not be traced.

"Dewy she needs to be married with a husband. Will you move in with her tomorrow too?"

"How far do you need us to go with our marriage, David?"

"You need it to be completely real Drew."

"I am to become sexual with her too?"

"She may only interview for a waitress job tomorrow? So she will show off a bit. But when you return to your apt you need to become her husband for real."

"I am to fuck her?"

"She needs to crave your big black cock Drew so you make my wife into your wife and keep her as safe as you can. But she will soon be theirs completely."

We made love that night when we went to bed. We told each other we loved the other one. She looked long into my yes.

"How long before we are safe to do this again?"

"My guess is several Months before you get all you need."

"And I will need to let Donald make me his prostitute to do this?"

"Before the girl will trust you she will need to see you are a working girl. So yes you'll need to be in his stable."

I was gone before she got up the next morning. The next few days went by very quickly as I was on a case of my own. It was day four when I got a call from Drew on his burner phone. I picked up on my burner that he had called on with his.

"David things are going very well. Debbie is a dancer at the Tit Twister now. She has danced the past two nights. She is to begin back room lap dances tonight in between shifts on stage. She did the interview naked and She fucked Boyd three of his guys and Donald.We then became lovers when we got to the apt. She has been very active with me every night. I know Boyd and Donald are both very hooked up with her there."

"Keep her as safe as you can Drew."

"I will my friend."

It was over a month before I got another call from Drew. When he answered I waited for his report.

"Well David she is finally talking to the girl now. I am not sure the trust is there yet but they are talking now."

"Is she in his Stable yet?"

"Oh yes she is now a full blown prostitute David. Debbie has 30 regulars now and takes others most days. Plus she does the back room lap dances at the club that involve full sexual contact."

"Is she making progress with her case with the girl?"

"Yes I think so but I would guess she is still several months away from where it needs to be?"

"Can she be under their control that much longer, Drew?"

"David she thrives on the sex. She loves it. So as far as that goes she is fine. She can't get too much. That has helped as far as drugs too. They are pushing some Coke now and then but so far haven't pushed H on her."

"Well that is good news for sure. Okay stay with it Buddy and keep her safe for us."

"I am on it my friend, after all she is our wife after all."

I gave that some thought and I had to ask and I knew he did know.

"How many times have you made love to our wife now Drew?"

"Oh, about fifty times now. Fifty two to be exact David and I will admit I have got a bit of a thing for her."

Drew was right about the time it took to get what Debra needed to send Donald away for several years, but she did it. Four and a half months later she turned it over to the DA and they got him and he got 12 years. But as you could guess she could not just walk away without being in the cross hairs of THE ONE who did it. So she kept going in to work. Boyd just hired another Pimp to run that end of the business. And guess who was hired? Yep, my man Drew.