The Investigators Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

Davis told them that they were their own keepers of their time and that they could stay for up to another week if they wanted after the problems were solved at the refinery. They visited for a bit just BS'ing about things in general. Mike told him that he thought that in about 5 days total that him and Lee would be returning home and would take enough time at home to do their laundry and then be ready for another assignment. When he hung up, Lee asked him if he was kidding about the time line and he told her no, not about the work only taking one or two days to finish he thought and that after a couple of days on the beach she would be ready to go home and flaunt her tan. That caused a smile and raised eyebrow but nothing else was said.

Lee did call her mom and dad and tell them the same thing, that in about 5 days that they would be back at home again. This was good news to her folks and they told her that they were looking forward to having them at home for at least a short time, and that they were so happy that things had gone so well in Aruba and that things were winding up in Nevada and Utah nicely and that Wilson's insurance company had come out of it pretty much unscarred and he thanked both of them profusely for their efforts and accomplishments. He also said that he and his wife were looking forward to having them for dinner at their home while they were back home. They said their goodbyes and disconnected.

"Wow, Mike, when things happen, they happen fast sometimes I guess, don't they? I am so glad that the mess we got into in Nevada is over. At least I hope it is over. I was not looking forward to having to go someplace to testify for years and years for trials and appeals."

"You got that right, Lee. I was so not looking forward to that at all. I never wanted to come face to face with any of that group again and I sure did not want you to."

"You were worried about me, Michael?" Lee asked with a crooked little smile of satisfaction on her face

"Yes, I was and still am to a degree. We are friends and partners and besides, I care about you."

"You do?" She asked.

"Very much so, Lee, very much so."

Then he told her it was late and they had better go to bed so they would be fresh for tomorrow. Lee got up and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed her teeth and then added a touch of sweet smelling perfume to her girly places and went back out to bed. After she was in bed she told Mike to go get his shower and to come to bed. He did just that, but when he got to their bed she was lying flat of her back and watching him. He noticed that the night light on her bedside lamp was on and that she was covered with the sheets clear up to her neck. As he reached for the light, she stopped him and said, "Michael, stop just a minute and look me. I have something for you, and only you. Watch..."

As he did that she flipped the covers completely off her body and he was staring at her fully nude body and was totally mesmerized. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in person or even on TV or in the movies. He was almost stuck speechless, but choked out "God, you are beautiful and I love you so much."

"You do, Michael? Really? Come here and show me how much you love me and then claim me as your own." When he turned out the brighter light and slid into bed beside her, she turned and wrapped him up with her arms and gave him a kiss that would have curled his toes if he could have felt them as it seemed all feelings stopped just below his waist. When Lee broke the kiss, she whispered to him that she had very little experience at this and that it had been years since she had done it so for him to please be gentle with her and to love her as she loved him.

"You love me, Lee?"

"With all my heart and soul and every fiber of my being I love you, Michael. Almost from the first time I saw you. Before we ever got to Elko, I knew that you were special and meant to be mine forever and ever. Now come claim the gift of love I have for you."

Mike did not know what to say. He was thrilled to say the least that this beautiful woman would allow him to enter her life and her body was beyond anything he could have ever hoped for. He kissed her again with all the tenderness and also passion he could put into his lips and at the same time allowed his left hand to ease up to and cup her firm full and round breast and squeeze it softly and he felt her hard little nipple trying to drill a hole into the palm of his hand and he moved his hand until just his fingertips were on her nipple where he lightly pinched it and rolled it between his fingertips before breaking his kiss with her and dropping his head down he took that nipple into his mouth and softly nibbled on it and flicked it with his tongue as she gasped and struggled to breathe. As he was doing this, his hand moved down to find her mound hot and moist and waiting for him. As he stroked her he eased inside her and found her clit and softly flicked it with his fingertip as she told him to take her now. He repositioned himself between her legs and allowed her to guide him to her opening and once there she silently pushed against him and he pushed towards her and sliding gently part way inside her.

As he completed his penetration of her, Lee looked at Mike with misty eyes that bespoke of love and nothing but love and the tenderness of the moment. This moved Mike to want to make love to this woman like no other woman he had ever made love to, not there had been that many, but Lee was so special.

When he was fully inside her, he stopped and just starred at her for a second and then bent to kiss those luscious lips and while doing so, started a slow up and down movement of his hips and was rewarded with a like motion from Lee. This was heaven he thought. It had to be.

Both of them were deep into the feelings of love and passion and soon they both felt the coming climax of their union and Mike had the mindset to ask if she was protected and she told him she was so to please hurry and let them finish together. They soon did just that and he collapsed on her before rolling to the side bringing her with him as they stayed joined for as long as was possible. They both just looked at each other and kissed and hugged and kissed some more and kept hugging. She finally said that she should go to the bathroom for a minute and would be right back.

When she returned she brought a warm damp washcloth back with her and she cleaned Mike up and then kissed him again with all the passion she could muster and then broke the kiss and stared to kiss his chin and then his neck and then his chest and then his stomach and then she took his freshly cleaned cock into her mouth and started to make oral love to him until he was as hard as a rock again and when he was, she rolled him onto his back and then straddled him and positioned him at her opening once more and lowered herself onto him and started to gently rock back and forth picking up the pace as she started to thrust up as she slid down his shaft until once more they were both ready to climax at the same time. Soon a thunderous explosion hit Lee as her orgasm overcame her and she clenched herself tightly against Mike in an effort to trap him inside her forever it seemed.

Slowly she rolled off him and again ran to the bathroom and once more brought a warm wet washcloth back with her and once more cleaned him off and then she placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock and turned it lose to snuggle into him and hold him tightly and say "Thank you, Michael. That was everything that I had thought it would be and so much more. I do love you and have since we hit Utah and will continue to love you forever as there could never be anyone that could replace you for only you are you. Hold me and let's get some sleep now." She kissed him and they both said goodnight and settled into their normal position to sleep.

Because they had forgotten to call for a wakeup they awoke late the next morning and as much as they both wanted to continue the actions of the previous night, they knew they had to get to the refinery and continue to try to solve their work problem. They did not take the time to eat a full breakfast instead opting for a couple of sweet rolls and a banana and getting their coffee to go headed out for the refinery.

On the way down, Mike told Lee that last night had been fantastic and that her declaration of love for him was the answer to numerous prayers he had made because he had been hopelessly in love with her since they met at the office that first time and when she shook hands it was like she had touched his hand with a hot coal, as something special passed between them right then.

"Yeah, I felt it, too. At first I thought it was static electricity but then I realized it was just electricity that would need to be harnessed and put to good use. I think we did that." She said as they were pulling into the parking spot in front of the main office building.

They went in and upstairs to the conference room. As soon as the group were all there, Mike asked if anyone had kept as-built drawings following each step of the project development. He was told that they had not kept as built drawings, only the fabrication sheets that were given to the welders and pipefitters to work from. Mike took those from the engineer and then asked for all material requisitions from their warehouse. Those they did not have but the refinery's project manager made a phone call and said that they would be there within an hour or two. Mike then asked to be shown the project site and taking the fabrication drawings with him, along with Lee and several others, left the office to go physically look at the project to compare the drawings to the actual installation.

Once at the site, Mike took the last drawing released and followed it from one end to the other and found not a single deviation from the fabrication drawings. He asked the engineer and the piping foreman if it this was the normal way his company did things. He was told that his company was very good about following the drawings as they were intended, and if they encountered a problem then the engineers were notified so it could be resolved and a new drawing issued. This relieved Mike's mind and also made him proud that the refinery engineers said that his company followed directives completely. They went back to the Refinery office building and the conference room and the stack of warehouse material requests were there waiting for them.

Mike took the print out of expenditures and the material requests and went over them bit by bit and did some calculations. He then told the refinery's project manager that if the oil company would pay what they had tallied up as due to the company, that they would simply forget it all and go home happy. The project manager asked what he meant and Mike asked him if the refinery manager was interested in knowing what was going on with this project and if he was to call him in for a moment. The project manager made a phone call and said the refinery manager and his assistant would both be there shortly.

It seems as though one of the corporate vice presidents was always in need of visiting the refinery for some reason. Mike figured that it was always business and that the number of casinos, hotels, beaches, and women in bikinis had nothing at all to do with their frequent visits. Yeah, right... The vice president for finance was visiting the refinery that week and would also sit in. Wow, a crowd to talk to, the thought. Mike wished he had an overhead projector for this but knew they could never get the transparencies ready in time, so he would have to just be sure that everyone could see and hear as much as possible.

In just a few short minutes, even before Mike got his new coffee back to this work area the refinery manager and the VP were making their entrance and were introduced to Mike and Lee and Mike said, Lee and I have found problem, a not so simple mistake, actually. We are reasonably certain that is simply a mistake made by someone or possibly several someones not fully familiar with computers and billing procedures. and not by anyone trying to steal anything or do any damage to the company.

He pulled out a drawing with a tally of fittings needed for that drawing by size and configuration. Next, he pulled out the print out of what the refinery was basically billing itself for the fittings and materials charged to that drawing. He showed them the numbers called for in the material section of the drawing then showed the accounting printout's numbers, which were twice what the warehouse material lists said were requested and issued.

Next Mike said "here comes the big one for us all. Our company is renting you one of our small cranes for a low price of $6000 a month, but that $6000 a month is being entered as $6000 an hour and since this project is working two 12 hour shifts a day that equates to $144,000 a day or roughly $8,640, 000 for the past two months. There are also similar mis-entries with our employees. So, all in all, your project is in great shape and being built just as your scientists and engineers planned it. It will probably take a couple of days for some of your accounting specialists to sort through and properly change the numbers and rerun the tally but I am sure it will be more than satisfactory."

Everyone from the refinery just sat there in shock that something so simple had taken so much time and effort, not to mention money to identify. Mike guessed the people in this room working on this project was probably earning around $1000 an hour total, and that adds up quickly. But now that it had all been identified it could be fixed and the project could proceed. Mike told everyone that He and Lee would be on the island for another 2 or 3 days just resting and working on their tans before returning home. They would be available and promised to check in with refinery management before leaving the island. He also said that if they should be needed for any reason, that they could be contacted thorough their hotel. And they left.

Once out in the car Mike debated turning in the passes and badges they had but thought it best to hold onto them until they got home where they could mail them back to the refinery from their home office. Lee told him that his antics last night had cost her breakfast this morning and she was getting hungry so as they were driving back up the coast towards their hotel they kept an eye out for some where the locals ate that looked interesting. Mike had taken a different street that was a couple of blocks off the main roan and longer as it curved through the area. They knew there was no eateries on that part of the main road, so they were exploring, like tourists Mike thought. Shortly, Lee said to turn right quickly and he did so and found himself in the parking lot of a bar. A local village bar without a tourist in sight anywhere. Perfect, he thought, and hoped.

There was a veranda type porch along the front and both sides. Bright white painted walls with a dark brown tile floor outside and a green metal roof overhead. d. The tradewinds breeze made it quite comfortable out there he thought. There were dark green painted tables and chairs everywhere on the porch and people were seated at most of those instead of inside the roomy but rather dark tavern. It seemed as if everyone there was either eating ribs or grilled chicken, and drinking beer to wash it down with. At least the beer would be cold he thought. Mike and Lee walked into the bar to see about a table and to order a meal.

When a passing waitress asked for their drink order she told them they had to order their food outside at the window on the left side of the building and to help themselves to any open table. They each ordered a Polar, the top Venezuelan beer, at least on this island, and went out to find the food window, which was not hard to do as there was a line of people in front of it about 8 deep. As this place seemed so popular, they decided to wait in line and eat here regardless of the time it took. It did not take long for the line to work down as the man cooking inside had a huge gas open top stove that he fixed everything on. Mike and Lee discovered that ribs and chicken were the only two items on the menu, so they ordered an order of each to sample and share. As soon as it was served Mike and Lee found a spot on the porch and seated themselves and started in eating. Both of them just stopped mid bite and they both said that what they were eating was the best either of them had ever tasted. No wonder this place was so popular Mike said. Lee said it was probably a good thing that the tourists did not know about it as there was no way he could keep up with that sort of demand. Mike agreed and said that he wished he had the recipe for whatever he marinated with.

Lee asked "Oh, are you a grill master or chef at heart by chance, my love?"

"I don't know if I would go that far or not, but I have not killed anyone yet."

"Oh, I can hardly wait, I dearly love barbeque and outdoor cooking on a grill or over an open fire while camping out in the mountains."

Mike looked at her with astonishment and said "You are an outdoor person. No offense, I could never place anyone that looks like you to like the outdoors and roughing it camping. I am hooked for sure now. Marry me."

"Not much of a proposal but it will have to do. I accept and we can pick out a ring on the way through town at one of the duty-free jewelers."

Mike grinned and said, "Damn!! Me and my big mouth. Now what am I going to do?"

"To late to take it back now, Stud. Question asked and answered so you are now hooked, engaged, and toast, my lover and future husband. Besides, if you break my heart now, my dad and uncle will probably put a contract out on you as they have been exposed to mafia working and maybe something rubbed off on them. Given the circumstances, they might even get a discounted rate." He didn't think she was serious. She wasn't, was she? Nah, she loved him.

He quickly said that she should remember that all the bad guys went to jail, which brought a laugh from Lee and she hugged his arm and sad "I love you so much. We will be perfect together."

"Hold onto that thought, Honey. Something to shoot for."

Mike drove Lee into Orangestad, the capitol and larges city on the island. This was the capitol and was the only area that the tourists from the docked cruise ships got to see. It was naturally filled with souvenir shops of all sorts selling 'memories of Aruba' even though the ship might only be docked for a few hours. At least people can say they have been there he thought.

Just a block or two off the main tourist street you can find two or three duty-free shops that mainly sold cameras and watches to tourists if they happened to find the shop and had cash or valid credit card. Either one of these duty-free shops or another jewelry store called that had a wider variety of item but at a slightly higher price called "Caribbean Gem Stones" to allow Lee to pick out her engagement ring. He had hopes that they might find a nice three ring set they both loved. This proved to be the case at the Caribbean Gem Stones store. Mike was amazed at how quickly Lee had picked out "just the ones" for them. He loved them, too, but was less comital about it. He just smiled lovingly at her and the rings.

You probably could not call it rape, as Mike was certainly willing, but as soon as the door closed to their room Lee attacked Mike with a vengeance, with the sole purpose in mind of getting each of them naked and then very well loved. Very, very well loved, in fact. It worked.

As they were laying on the bed in post orgasmic bliss he had heard it called, his phone rang and when he answered it, he was told by the secretary to the refinery manager that their presence was requested in the conference room at the refinery at 9 the next morning for a meeting. Mike said they would be there.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers