The Irish Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night Tara told Shannon that before Colin would take her virginity, she first wanted Shannon to have anal sex, since this is also something she could do with Colin if she was on her period and Tara was not in the mood for sex with Colin. Colin and Tara took off their clothes, but Shannon looked at Tara defiantly. "I don't want to have anal sex. It will hurt. Besides my parents said that anything besides regular sex is wrong. I shouldn't have even had oral sex last night." Colin looked at Tara and knew she was going to get angry with Shannon.

"I don't care what your parents thought. You are living in our house and we have done a lot for you financially and also did not press charges against you for all the bad things you did. Were you ever spanked as a child?"

"Yes, I was spanked many times. What does that have to do with anything?"

"In this house when a request for sex is not obeyed, an over the knee spanking is administered."

"So, you want me to get over Colin's knee and be spanked?"

"No, I spank Colin when he gets out of line. Now come over here and get your punishment." Shannon meekly walked over to where Shannon was sitting fully clothed on the couch and laid over her knee. Tara immediately started spanking her hard and quickly. Shannon tried to block her with her hands and Tara grabbed her hands with one hand while she spanked her with the other. Shannon started wailing in pain as Tara mercilessly reddened her ass cheeks as they quivered with each blow. Meanwhile, Colin's member got rock hard from watching the nanny being punished by his wife.

"Please stop! I'll do anything to make you stop. Colin can fuck my ass, just please stop," Shannon sobbed.

"Now you have come to your senses. Get on your hands and knees and rest your head in my lap. "Colin go get the lube, so you don't hurt the poor girl."

Shannon rested her head in Tara's lap, while Tara stroked her hair lovingly. "It's going to be okay. You are going to love this. It is one of my favorite things to do, so Colin does this to me a lot." Colin got behind Shannon and lubed his cock and massaged Shannon's anus with his fingers until her asshole started gaping open. As he inserted his cock into her, Shannon winced, but Tara kept reassuring her and as Colin got into a rhythm, Shannon felt the slight pain being replaced by a growing pleasure. Tara instructed Shannon to rub her clit while Colin butt fucked her and Colin and Shannon both soon came with heavy breathing followed by a low growl. Shannon looked up at Tara and Tara mewed at her, "see my dear, I told you it would feel nice. Now don't disobey me again and you won't get spanked again."

The next night Shannon was very nervous about finally losing her virginity. Tara had Colin and Shannon take off their clothes and then Tara laid on the bed with her clothes on. She summoned Shannon to come lay face up on top of her, with Tara cradling Shannon in her arms. She held Shannon's arms tight as Colin got on top of her. Colin kissed Shannon softly and deeply and then sucked on her breasts.

He rubbed her virgin hole to make sure it was nice and wet and lined up his erect penis to it. Tara told Shannon to close her eyes and Colin pushed forward, as Shannon tried to struggle away from Tara.

"It's okay Shannon," Tara whispered in her ear. "You're becoming a real woman now and you're going to love the feeling of being filled by Colin. We never deny each other's needs in this house."

Colin broke through Shannon's hymen as she cried out a little in pain. But as he started pumping in and out of her, she started to get tingly feelings throughout her body.

"That's it, Shannon you're doing great," Tara encouraged. "You can open your eyes now and watch Colin fuck you." She opened her eyes to saw a look of lust and bliss on Colin's face. Tara was not holding her down now, she was just holding her with love and affection. Colin soon released his seed deep into Shannon's womb and Shannon felt such love for Colin and Tara.

Starting the next night, the sleeping arrangements were that Colin would sleep in between Tara and Shannon. Tara would decide which of them would have vaginal, oral or anal sex with Colin that night. Colin would always have a variety of six warm holes to fill with his fluids, but he was allowed to skip a night if he wasn't up to it. Colin often had oral sex with Shannon or put his cock in her waiting ass. Tara took up the slack and showed Shannon how she would ride Colin hard in cowboy position.

One day Shannon found out she was pregnant, and she decided to keep the baby. After Shannon had a baby girl, they named her Kerry. Tara and Shannon became best friends and looked like sisters with their babies when they went out in public.

Colin was in heaven continuing to have hot sex with either Tara or Shannon whenever he wanted, depending on who Tara decided would service his needs that day. Colin and Tara both were making a good income and had truly become one unusual but happy family.

After a few months Shannon became worried and came to them very upset one evening. "We can't stay like this forever. I am going to have to go back to Ireland when my visa is up." Shannon started sobbing as she spoke in a quivering voice.

"Tara, we have some good news for you. We both love you and the children so much that we have figured out a way to keep things going the way they are. Colin and I always thought that a marriage certificate is just a piece of paper. We never got legally married. If you and Colin get legally married, you can get a green card and stay here with us. We can't bear the pain of losing what we all have."

"You guys would really do that for me?"

"If you will agree to it."

"Nothing would make me happier." She excitedly hugged Colin and Tara and they all cried with joy.

One day the three of them were sitting having coffee and Tara jokingly said to Shannon, "I guess I have taught you how to be an American with our customs and sexual style."

Shannon smiled at them and replied, "well I was hoping you would."

They both had a puzzled look and asked her what she meant. "I knew what you two were up to the whole time, so I purposely gave you reasons to blackmail me and punish me. I wanted to get caught. Even though Colin isn't married to both of us, we are both just like his wife. Tara we are just like sisters and I couldn't ask for a better one."

"Shannon, I feel the same way about you."

Colin interjected, "I am the luckiest guy in the world to have two great women in my life. Since we have two incomes I don't have the pressure of being the sole financial provider, but it is a lot of work to support you both emotionally and sexually, but I hope to stay up to the task."

Shannon and Tara looked at him smilingly and both said at the same time, "don't worry we'll make sure you do."

"One thing, girls. Are we ever going to have a threesome?"

Tara replied, "we are not sure about that. Shannon and I are not sure if we are bisexual or not but trust me you will be the first to know if we decide that."

Shannon started to become more confident and got more assertive with Colin. Colin didn't mind having two gorgeous redheads dominate him a little, especially when one of them decided to ride him or asked to be ass fucked.

One day Shannon coyly asked Colin to speak with him alone. He became worried what she wanted, and she calmed him down before she slowly told him, "Tara and I have been talking, and I want to get a job outside the house. I have a cousin who wants to come to the United States, and she would make a great nanny. She looks just like Tara and I do. She is not a virgin and loves to fuck and suck even more than Tara and I do. But she is a strong-willed Irish gal just like Tara and I are, so I am not sure if you could deal with the three of us. Would you consider her moving in with us?"

Colin looked at her with a smiling but also slightly frightened look and replied, "I have to think about that. I also need to check with my doctor to see if I am in good enough physical shape for that. At my last visit he told me to stop smoking and to lose weight, which I did. He also told me to get more exercise, but I am not sure having more than one woman in my bed is what he had in mind!"


12