The Island 02

Story Info
Lincoln and Kennedy arrive on the Island.
4.2k words
4.12
4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennedy

As the chopper landed on the helipad, Kennedy stepped from the rung of the feet and separated herself from the spinning rotor as quickly as possible. She had spent the entire time in the cockpit, striking up conversations with the pilot. He was nice enough, but with no one else on the chopper with her, he was as good of conversation as she was going to get. She flirted of course, her natural personality was playful, but nothing too forward. She could feel him watching as she left the pad and found her way to the edge, where the mysterious Karla awaited.

"Welcome," Karla said as she held out her hand.

Kennedy took it in hers and turned to wave at the pilot, it was a small, flirty wave, but he definitely saw, confirming her earlier belief that he was, in fact, watching her go.

"Thank you," she looked around. "Where, exactly, are we?"

"We will cover that after you get some rest." Without giving Kennedy the chance of pushing the issue further, she spun and walked away. Kennedy followed, not sure if she would be able to find where she was headed if she didn't.

Karla led her down some stairs, away from the lifted helipad and through an overgrown, paved path. For a moment, she thought that it was neglect, but when her eyes became more adjusted to the darkness, she realized that it was meant to be that way. It was meant to hide the pavement, keeping the walking easy, but the aura of the vegetation intact. After winding through for what seemed like ten minutes, they arrived to their destination.

The vegetation and overgrowth opened up into an elaborate front drive. There was a circle of cobblestone, like you would find in old time London, surrounding a fountain that was large in construction, but small in grandios. Effectively, keeping the feel more intimate and romantic.

"Gorgeous," was all that Kennedy could muster.

"You haven't seen anything yet, sweetheart," Karla responded. She had placed her hand on the small of Kennedy's back. The intent was to invite her for a closer look, but it sent shocks of electricity through Karla, causing her to feel the jolt between her legs.

"Can't wait," Kennedy responded. She felt it too. There was nothing pushy about the touch. Nothing implied. It was an innocent gesture that caused unexpected responses on both ends. She couldn't believe the effect that a small touch in such an innocent place was having on her. She must have been hornier than she thought.

They walked up the walk and through an old style revolving door, her hands playing over the dark wooden frames and the gold trim. It was like walking through a time capsule and ending up in early 1900's London. The furniture was spread out across the expansive lobby, waiting to be used.

"Oh my," Kennedy whispered.

"I know," Karla grinned. She grabbed Kennedy's free hand and pulled her along gently. "This is only the beginning. I have a great room picked out for you."

They walked to the front desk and a slender, black man met them. Instead of waiting for them like most of the front desk attendees she was used to. He came around the desk and met her, taking her bag from her immediately. She appreciated that, because it meant her only other free hand was still clasped in Karla's.

"Jean," Karla said. "This is Kennedy."

"Oh," he stated as he bowed low. "I am very aware of her. It is my honor to receive you, madam."

"This is more than I need...," she responded. She hadn't felt uncomfortable in her own skin in a long time. However, these two, and this building were more than she had ever experienced. People always assume that olympians all sleep in grand hotels all across the world and are pampered day in and day out. That couldn't be further from the truth for the equestrian world. She had spent more nights in a barn or run down trailer bunk than in a cushy bed.

"This, my dear," Jean smiled. "Is more than anyone needs. But not more than deserved." With that, he turned and headed for the elevator.

When they got to the elevator, it opened and they stepped on, like out of an old movie, the door slid shut and Jean pushed a button. Even the music was old jazz. They went all out for the feeling of the old country. When the door opened again, it was to a massive hallway. She made note that there were only two doors. One to the left, and one to the right. She couldn't believe her eyes when Jean opened the door to her room.

She had an entryway, larger than her apartment, with a chandelier that looked like stars in the dark room. She gasped as the lights came on and lit the whole scene in front of her. There was a winding staircase that disappeared upstairs where a large bedroom and master bath awaited her.

To her right, there was a giant sitting room, with a window looking out into the darkness. She was afraid of how hard she would have to pull herself away from the majestic view that was undoubtedly awaiting her when she woke up in the morning. To her left, sat a large kitchen, that she could barely use even if she wanted to. She wondered briefly if grilled cheese was an abomination here.

"I know that this is overwhelming," Karla said. "But this room has been waiting for you."

"Why me?"

"I promise, all will be explained in the morning." Karla kissed her forehead and turned to walk away. Before she left, she stopped and looked behind her. She actually stared at Kennedy from head to toe for a second before saying. "Sleep well, I will look in on you."

"Turn on the video," Karla said as she walked into the room. Stormed in actually. She never knocked, assumed she never needed to.

"Which?"

Carter hated when she demanded, but then again, sometimes it was nice. More than nice, sometimes it was a turn on.

"The suite."

"Who is there?"

"A surprise," Karla made her way into the room and came up behind Carter. He was a larger built man, more brawn than brain, but not exactly of no use. He sat hunched over a computer bank, his hands working away at the keyboard.

After a few seconds, the massive screens came to life. Carter started to switch from camera to camera in the suite, all of them showing numerous angles of each room. The living room was empty, the kitchen, even the bedroom. Carter grinned.

"Wait a minute..." he said as he punched a few keys. The massive screen switched to the bathroom, showing an image of the new guest, Kennedy, standing in front of a mirror. "Bingo."

"MMMM," Karla said as she placed a hand on Carter's shoulder and leaned over him to get a closer look at the screen. "She is incredible."

"You already know?" Carter's voice sounded curt. There was a hint of jealousy.

"I heard her fuck herself from behind a door, and then watched her get dressed as I spoke with her."

"My envy is palpable."

"Aw baby," she said as her other hand snaked down his body. "We will have our time with her, I promise." Karla's hand snaked down the front of his shirt and found his lap. She could feel him starting to swell. It had been way too long since either of them had been touched. Karla had been gone nearly a week. Karla nibbled on Carter's earlobe as they began to watch the show on the screen.

Kennedy stood in front of the largest mirror she had ever seen. It seemed to be larger than her bathroom back home. She knew something was wrong, no one needed a horse trainer like this. This was way too much. Even if they did need a trainer, she knew a few people that cost more than her that these kinds of people could afford. However, she would figure that out later. For tonight, she was going to enjoy the luxury of this place.

She peeled her shirt off and stared at the reflection in the mirror. Her bright blue sports bra barely containing her, the trip to get here had been so long she actually had to change her clothes. She wasted no time in peeling that off as well. There was no one watching so she wasn't going to waste the time putting on a show. She had wanted to fuck herself crazy since the electric shock of Karla's hand on hers.

Karla, maybe that was why she was here. Maybe she had a little crush. She was obviously affected by her body while she dressed in front of her. And her breath had caught ever so slightly when they came into contact outside. Kennedy remembered the feelings rushing to between her legs when that happened. She knew she had to have herself again. She peeled off her pants as well, revealing her boyshort underwear and the darker color caused by the dampness. She peered into the mirror, taking herself in, then moved her gaze to the shower. Her eyes fell upon the shower head, removable...yes, she was about to have a very relaxing night.

"Oh my God," Carter said as he watched the image of her undress. "You were right. She is incredible."

Karla's eyes were glued to the screen as she undressed. Her body was perfect, still burned into her brain from the images she saw earlier. Before she realized what was happening, she felt Carter, his cock was at full sail. He was a good size, long enough to get the job done, but not so long that he was punching the cervix. His thickness was about perfect as well. Like she said, not without his uses.

She began to stroke him a little under his pants, listening to his breathing get rapid. They both watched the screen, taking in the sight of Kennedy as she dropped her bra and panties to the floor. She reached up and grasped his zipper, pulling it slowly down as far as it would go. She reached under the fabric and finally got to feel his skin. He was rock solid, and pulsing. She couldn't help herself any longer.

She pulled him free from his pants, his cock standing at attention, begging for her. Karla wasn't one to be selfless, but pleasing him was going to benefit her more. She dropped to the base of his shaft, her nails gently caressing all the way up to the head. He jerked slightly, the sensitivity of his head affecting him.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to pump him, slowly, without much pressure. She would build up to it. Her lips came to within an inch from his head, letting him feel the warmth of her breath. When she didn't think he could handle it anymore, she took the swollen head into her mouth, her tongue flicking it as it passed through. He gasped as she played, and then, when he was on the edge, she took him all the way in, all of his glory until he teased the back of her throat.

Her fingers were rubbing slowly, playing with her clit and teasing her opening. She moved to the edge of the shower, sitting on the bench, and lifting a leg. Her middle finger slipped inside of herself and played across her g-spot, causing a shutter to flow through her. She was already shaking...

She couldn't take it any longer. Kennedy moved into the shower and sat on the floor. Grabbing the shower head and turning on the water, she moved to the corner and spread her legs wide. The water was warm on her shoulders and her chest, she switched it to a pulse setting, and felt the jets on her nipples.

Kennedy shook with anticipation as she moved the the head down her stomach and across her legs. She used her fingers to spread her lips wide before letting the head find her clit. The pulse played across it, and she tensed. She was going cum...and she was going to cum quickly.

Before Carter could cum down her throat, he pulled Karla up from the floor and bent her over the desk. This was the best possible position, they could both watch Kennedy fuck herself in the shower. He pulled her tight skirt up over her plump ass and wrapped it around her waist. He wasted no time as he pulled her soaked panties to the side and slid his solid cock into her all the way to the hilt.

They both groaned as they could feel the carnal desire finally being quenched. They watched as Kennedy shuttered over and over with the pulsing of the shower head. Carter kept time with the pulse with pumping of his own, shoving every inch of himself deep into her. She could feel it building inside of her again.

They watched as Kennedy inched down, closer to the floor. She slid one finger into her ass, and started making small circles around her clit with the shower head. She then slipped a second finger into her hole. As she started to speed up, fucking her ass hard with her hands, Carter started to speed up, pumping in time with Kennedy.

Karla watched as Kennedy's mouth opened wide, Karla could tell she was screaming. "She is cumming, Carter," Carter started to go faster. "Look at her face, look at the pleasure there." Carter was pumping furiously, Karla could feel the pressure building, she gripped the desk and called out as she came, soaking his cock and dripping to the floor.

Karla could feel Carter getting close, so she spun and dropped to her knees. She took him deep into her mouth again and gripped his shaft, pulling him deeper toward her throat. She stroked him hard, and she felt him explode down the back of her throat. He convulsed as he dumped every drop of cum into her. She slowly licked both of their juices off of him and looked up at him.

"Next time, we'll all cum together in the same room."

Lincoln

He awoke at 3:45, exactly the time he always did. He stared at his watch, a black, tactical piece with a rubber band and enough bells and whistles to have NASA salivating. What he really enjoyed about it was the auto-sync feature. He never had to adjust the time. Back home, it auto-adjusted to Daylight Savings Time, and when he was overseas in the Special Forces, it magically corrected to the relevant time zone.

His body didn't feel quite right, it never does after a commute. He thought back to the trip, he remembered noting his watch as it switched time zones. Six times it went backwards, almost like time traveling, only he was getting older as the day got younger. Moving backwards six hours put him in the South Pacific, near Australia. He would bet his watch that he was on an island somewhere off the coast of New Zealand.

Lincoln slid out of bed and walked nude to the bathroom. He splashed water on his face and brushed his teeth. He had only brought a small bag, packing light was a habit. Not a bad one either. He put on one of the only other change of clothes that he brought, a black tracksuit. If he couldn't sleep, he might as well go for a run.

Once he was ready, he sat on the edge of the bed and began looking for a guest guidebook of the island. What kind of hotel doesn't have an information packet for their visiting guests? Apparently, this one. If he was off the coast of New Zealand, it meant that there was probably some wildlife to worry about, New Zealand does have a plethora of venomous snakes that litter the grounds, he imagined this place wasn't much different. If security was his job, then safety tied in and he would have to put that on the list.

He left the room, placing a room service menu in between the latch and jam, not having a key to the room would hinder him, and he wasn't about to depend on Jean every time he left. He also pulled a string from his watch band, where it always lived, and placed it from the door to the jam at the top. Anyone entered his room, and he would know. There were no buttons on the elevator, only a keyhole. He assumed it was meant for the key that Jean was carrying. That meant there had to be a stairwell, fire code and all. He walked to the end of the floor and found a door with a crash bar. He could see there was an alarm on the door, but he figured he might as well test it out.

He pushed the door open and he was greeted with silence. Either that was broken, or it was a silent alarm. Either way, more fire hazard problems. Without the benefit of a job briefing, he was uncertain as to whether or not safety was part of his job description. If it was, he was going to need more memory bandwidth.

He descended the stairs and found his way to the lobby. As he crossed the expansive room, he was greeted by Jean, still in the pristine uniform he had been in hours before. He gave him a wave and kept walking, not wanting any questions. Once he was passed the desk, he was out the door and in the darkness of the pre-sunrise. He didn't know how long he had, but he was going to take advantage of the darkness and poke around a bit.

The buzzing sound woke Karla. She rolled over and reached for her phone on the nightstand, the blue light filling the room with the alert. She let her eyes adjust, and let the message sink in a little before reaching over and shaking Carter from his sleep.

"Hey," she said with very little sensitivity. "Get up, Lincoln tripped the fire door."

"Who cares," he responded half asleep.

"We do," she reached under the blanket and caressed his testicles, feeling him swell in his morning condition. "We have to keep an eye on him."

"Mmmmm...," Carter now reacted to what she was doing, growing fully erect again. "I think there are other things we could be doing."

Karla threw the sheets back and gazed at his cock, gloriously standing for her. She softly stroked the shaft, just with her fingertips, and then let her entire hand be filled by it. She heard him groan in appreciation.

"Maybe you are right," she said as she leaned down and kissed his tip lightly, causing the cock to jump in her hand a little. Then she licked it from the testicles to the tip, making circles around the head. Finally, Carter's entire cock disappeared into her mouth. He grunted with pleasure and tensed at the sensation of teasing the back of her throat.

Carter loved this feeling. Out of the women he had been with in his life, which the number was fairly respectable, no one gave head like she did. He could feel her tongue dance across his head, he experienced the warmth of her as she bobbed her head up and down, taking him all the way in and bring him all the way back out.

She began to pump her hand on his shaft, gently at first, then increasing the speed and pressure. He squirmed a little as his toes curled. She began to speed her head up, sucking him faster, then began to pump his cock harder. He couldn't resist it any longer, he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock as deep into her throat as it would go, dumping a healthy load of cum down it. She swallowed every drop gratefully.

"Now," she said wiping her mouth. "Get up, we have work to do."

Lincoln had disappeared out the door and gone to his right, exploring the building first. He had to work systematically, lest he get completely lost and die of exposure or snake bite. He started at the front corner and ran straight out, about a half mile. That was when he started to lose sight of the building. He opened his watch face to reveal the compass, he had gone north, he spun until it read that he was pointed south. He closed it again, and began running back to the building corner. He repeated this on all four corners and mapped a couple square miles around the hotel. Not much but overgrown jungle vegetation.

He turned and ran away from the front of the hotel, back the way he had originally come, toward the water. He knew he wasn't far, they had walked it in a short amount of time. In just under four minutes, he had found the beach. As he was about to step onto it, he caught movement out of his right eye.

Someone had walked from the path from the hotel and down to the water line. It was a woman. She was a little on the shorter side from what Lincoln could tell. She was wearing a wrap and a bikini top, and medium color and length brown hair that was just below her shoulder blades. He couldn't shake the feeling that she was familiar, but the distance and the darkness made it almost impossible to tell.

He watched as she made her way to the waves, the water touching her ankles. She removed the wrap and even the moonlight was attentive of her every curve. She tossed it up the beach and away from the water, then removed her bikini top. Lincoln could see every detail of her supple breasts. They were ample, but not so much so that the hung. About a handful, and perky. Perfect, in his estimation. She didn't stop, lowering her bikini bottoms to the beach and letting the empty ocean see her ass, toned muscles covered by tanned skin.

12