The Island

Story Info
A short story about a couple shipwrecked on an island.
844 words
3.17
20.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shipwreck in a sudden storm. An uninhabited tropical paradise. Five men and you.

Even before you took that first real step we'd seen them looking at you. Taking you in with their eyes, trying to conceal their excitement - all but drooling in your presence. They would bring you gifts from the jungle and the beach. They would do anything you asked them to - even things they guessed you might ask them to.

At first you were reluctant. You let them touch themselves while looking at you. You took pity on these men stranded with us for days that turned into weeks into months.

I understood the kindness you were doing them. How could I not? A lone, desperately beautiful girl stuck with a group of men for who knew how long - it was inevitable.

It began to progress. They asked to touch you while they touched themselves. To feel your skin, to feel the curve of your ass or the weight of your breast through your clothes. But it didn't stop at that. They began kissing your neck, licking your shoulders, all the while you could see their cocks in their hands, achingly hard because of you.

You would tell me the stories of what you'd done with them while we fucked at night. I suspected more than once that we were being watched in our hand-built shelter by envious eyes. The first few times you seemed guilty, but that guilt began to fade, even as the things you did began to escalate.

--

He begged you to touch him. He looked in your eyes and pleaded with you to help him, and you finally relented. It was the first cock that wasn't mine that you'd touched since we'd been together. He was so hard, so hot in your hand, sighing as you grasped him and moaning as you started to stroke him. He stared at you, a look of mild wonder as you slid your hands up and down him, making him come with a shuddering growl after only a few minutes. He thanked you and swore he wouldn't tell anyone, and kissed your neck before slipping away.

The seal broken, you began touching all of them, learning about the sizes and shapes of each of them. They each loved you in their own way. Each so grateful for your touch, each looking at you with hunger-become-satisfaction.

They continued to touch you too, becoming more intense and bold after you began stroking them. Pulling at you, sliding hands over your body, finally sneaking fingers and hands under your clothes. Holding your breasts, pulling gently on nipples, caressing your lips and cheeks and jaw. Eventually a hand made its way into your pants, a finger slowly parting your lips and caressing your cunt, your clit, firmly but softly touching you until you climaxed together.

Our own lovemaking had reached a fever pitch. You would whisper about your adventures as I took you. I looked at you as what you were - what you are: a goddess. A vision of sex and desire. A creature whose body promises pleasure. A woman whose hungers and wants are perfect and beautiful.

--

You were the object of desire of five men. On an island with few other distractions, sex was a perfect way to spend time and detach from everything else.

It was inevitable that you began to let them fuck you. Rather than dimming their lust, your allowing of touching, your own touching, made them all the hungrier. They kissed you all over. They told you how perfect you were. They touched you everywhere. They used fingers and mouths to make you come over and over. You were being devoured, consumed by pleasure. And finally a finger left your cunt to be replaced by a cock, and you welcomed it. You welcomed the beautiful hardness inside you, the slow purposeful thrusts. The roaring release as they came, driving you over the edge.

You learned about different sizes and techniques, as each man venerated your body with his. Some fast, some slow. Long, wide, or both. Filling you, fucking you, taking you.

A final shift came one night, when I found you fucking one of your lovers and joined you. His cock inside of you, mine in your mouth. You screamed around me as you came, as we came together.

From there all of us fucked you in every configuration possible. Multiple men with you, touching you everywhere. So many hands on your body at once, so many mouths kissing you at the same time. A cock would find its way into your ass, your cunt, your mouth, sometimes all at once. Tongues on your nipples while others took you. Your glorious body uniting with other bodies, finding new heights of pleasure, melting together.

You were a goddess. Sex made flesh. The perfect vision of hunger. We worshiped you. By day we would laugh and play and swim and build. By night we would unite and touch and kiss and fuck and come.