The Island: A Sibling Rivalry Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted you to notice me. Why do you think I tried to hang out with you and your stupid friends all the time?"

Between words she nuzzled my neck, planting kisses along my jawline. I wanted to fight her, I really did, but my body was working against me.

I could feel her lips on my Adam's apple when I replied, "But, I thought you liked Ryan. That's why you were always flirting with him."

"Ryan?!" She forgot about being sensual in her incredulity, "I only did that to make you jealous. You look so cute when your jaw clenches. It does that every time one of your friends tries to look down my cleavage. Ryan is an idiot. I could never date a guy who, despite being shown all the evidence to the contrary, still argues that Washington DC is in Washington state."

I felt her hand slip down and then it was cradling my balls, playfully tugging at them.

Jesus, my little sister was playing with my balls.

"I tried everything to get you to see me as I see you, but you were such an asshole to me. I was just your bratty little sister. I only pantsed you because you had spent the whole day before the campfire patently ignoring me." She emphasized her points by squeezing hard on my balls.

"Jesus! Ow! I'm sorry, Loli. I didn't mean it. It was just, you know, older brother stuff. Ouch! Can you let go now?"

She made a great show of mulling over this prospect and the way her eyes narrowed and her nose crinkled when she did this was suddenly the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"Do you still see me as your bratty little sister?" She asked, comically batting her eyelashes.

"No."

"How do you see me then?"

When I didn't answer she lifted her chest off mine and, taking her weight on one hand, used the other to grip my wrist. Slowly and deliberately she raised my hand up to her breast.

"Fuuuck," I moaned as my hand cupped her firm, full mound.

"How do you see me, Chaz?" She repeated the question.

"Beautiful," I choked. I was not sure it was in answer to the question.

"Beautiful?"

"The most beautiful woman I have ever seen, okay? I fucking hate that you are my sister, Loli. It drives me insane. This whole vacation all I could think about was your sexy little body, and all you did was flaunt in front of me and every other guy within a hundred miles. Do you have any idea what that is like? Do you have any idea how it made me feel, that all I could think about every night is bursting into your room, tearing off your pajamas and fucking you on your bed, even with mom and dad in the next room?" My confession poured out of me in a rapid flurry of words.

Lauren, for a response, gave me her warmest, most genuine smile before bending down again to place a small peck on my lips.

"That's the right answer, Charlie-boy," She giggled, releasing her tight grip on my testicles.

"Oh," She added as she breathed into my ear, "And, I don't wear pajamas."

I let out a small whimper.

She sat up then, giving me all the time I wanted to run my eyes over her incredible body. I let them roam from her face, half hidden by the dark wet hair that had fallen across it, to her breasts, which seemed a size too large for her slender frame.

She still clutched my outstretched hand to one breast, the puffy pink nipple peeking out between my fingers. I desperately wanted to rub my tongue over it.

The flat plane of her belly ran down to where our bodies were sinfully touching. I wanted to bury my nose into her sparse little patch of pubic hair and breath in her scent.

She lifted my hand off her breast. I tried to resist her, but she drew if forcefully to her mouth and proceeded to suck on my finger.

Then she began to move her hips. Her hot, wet little pussy slid up my shaft with greased ease. As she moved lazily atop me, she lowered my hand again and guided my finger in a slow circle around her sensitive looking areola.

I moaned. Loudly.

I tried one last time, my resolve crumbling, "Loli, this is wrong."

"Maybe that's why it feels so good."

I could actually feel the little dip each time her entrance slid up to, and then briefly cupped the head of my cock, before sliding away again.

Lauren shamelessly rode me, grinding her pussy along the edge of my cock, like she was sharpening a blade. A blade I wanted desperately, in that moment, to impale her on.

Looking down at me she giggled, reminding me of how recently she had been but a girl to me.

The expression on my face must have been transparent because she laughed harder and asked, "Are you seriously about to come already?"

"No," I lied, trying to ease the rictus from off my face. I am normally not a minute-man. I have always had staying power, but that was before my sister. Her shy beauty stole the breath from me.

She batted the hand I had on her breast away and leaned in close again. Her grinning lips were just brushing mine as she said, "I'll tell you what. I'll let you finish what we started, but..."

As she spoke she sprang to her feet and turned. Before she dove back into the water she yelled, "You have to catch me first."

Bitch!

I lay there, half in, half out the water, utterly dumbfounded.

My cock was a fucking sundial.

"I really should just let matters rest here," I told myself, "That got a pretty weird, and some things were said, but it's not too late. You just have to lay here and not go after her. You literally have to do nothing to do the right thing here. Sure, she might be a little hurt. But it is the right thing to do. She needs to move on. Find someone else."

Even as this stream of reasoning battled to take control of my mind, my body was already lifting itself off the sand. That last thought, of her finding someone else, had stabbed a tender spot within me that had not been there a few minutes ago.

I watched as she came up out of the water, turned to look at me and laughed. When she dove under again she deliberately did it in such a way that her bare white ass came up, giving me a flash of her cleft and a little bit more, before it too disappeared under the water.

My thoughts switched over into background noise. Any consideration as to the fate of our kayak was erased and I leaped into the water after her, heedless as the force of it tore my broked shorts away. Now, as naked as she was, I stroked with fierce determination through the water. My undiminished hard-on slowing my progress.

I had to catch her.

I looked up to see her treading water, that big grin still on her face, not far from me. She was clearly waiting for me and, when she saw that I had spotted her, she struck out again, rounding a promontory of the island.

I knew where she was headed, and I smiled inwardly. She was trapped.

Rounding the corner I turned into a small cove.

When I got there I could see she was nearly at the Hydra.

Once, long before we had first come here, it had been a very large tree that grew on top of the island. But something must have happened: erosion, or a shift in the land, maybe even a storm. Either way, at some point, a slice of the island had calved away, taking the tree with it.

Now it lay on its side, dead and stripped of its bark. More than half of it was submerged and the bare branches that stuck out of the water formed smooth curves. With a little imagination you could see it as a many-limbed, writhing sea monster.

It used to terrify us as kids. We would challenge each other to see who would dare paddle the closest. But, now Lauren was boldly swimming towards it. Already she had slipped under an arch created by one of the branches. She was headed towards the center of the tree.

I cannot be sure if it was anger or frustration that drove me on. Perhaps it was both.

I moved slower now, knowing I had her trapped in this shallow inlet. I followed her into the tangle of tree limbs. The game had changed now. She too had slowed and swam only to keep the distance between us. When I moved, she moved. It was a game I grew tired of quickly.

When my feet found a submerged branch I stood on it. It was wide and a little slimy but, provided I kept my hand on another nearby branch above me, it was easy to balance on.

"I can wait here all day, Loli," I shouted at her, waist-deep in the water, "You have to come out this way some time, and when you do, I'm going to get you."

"What will you do if you catch me?" She asked, giggling.

"I...uh" I did not have an answer for her. I wasn't quite sure what I would do. I just knew what I wanted to do. But would I regret it forever? Would it later tear my family apart? My dad would literally kill me if he knew things had even gone this far between us.

"Come on, Loli. Let's get out of here. We just won't ever talk of this again. We're brother and sister." The swim had given me time to reconsider, this was something we could absolutely never do.

"Show me your dick."

"What?"

"Your dick, show it to me."

"No."

"Prove to me that you're no longer hard for me and I'll go home with you and we'll never talk of this again."

I stared back at her in grim silence, not moving.

"I knew it!" She crowed, "You want this every bit as much as I do, Chaz."

"That's beside the point. We can't act on it. It's wrong."

"It's only wrong if someone finds out." She was swimming closer now. Suddenly I felt like the one who was cornered.

She had a conniving look on her face as she paddled smoothly towards me, saying, "And no one will ever find out. This is our island."

"Loli..." I began, but she ignored me and slipped completely under the dark water just a few yards from me.

There was a long stretch of quiet, while I waited for her to come up for air.

But, she did not resurface.

I was just beginning to worry when I felt something brush my foot. I flinched involuntarily, but then two hands were firmly gripping my legs just below the knees.

They moved up. I looked around, sure there had to be someone watching. But, Lauren was right. There was no one out here and, if there was, we would probably know about it before they saw us. Sound carried far across the lake.

I hissed as a warm hand wrapped around my cock in the cold water. I placed my hand over hers in an instinctive attempt to stop her.

Then it was as if a bubble of heat had engulfed the tip of my cock. I knew then that my sister had taken my dick into her mouth under water. I did not try to put a hand out to stop her this time. It felt too damn good.

There was a strong suction on me, delightful in its intensity and the attached sense of wickedness. If I was any sort of decent person I should not have let it proceed any further.

As it was, when she finally surfaced for some air - her lung capacity just one more thing for me to marvel at - I felt disappointment more than anything else. With just her head poking up out of the water, she grinned at me. It was a challenge. Her hand still gripped me by the root, giving little tugs and consistent pressure.

She held one finger to her lips as if to forestall any further protest I might have. Then she sank back beneath the surface.

A furnace engulfed me. It hit me like a wave of heat and tossed me around in its eddying currents.

Her tongue rubbed itself roughly on the underside of my cock. There was no timidity or caution to her blowjob. Loli seemed to want to own, and leave her mark, on every square inch of surface area my cock possessed.

A steady stream of bubbles came up from below.

The spell broke again far too quickly, her breath running out, and she popped up again to suck in great lungfuls of air.

"Jesus, Loli. That's incredible." I said.

She shrugged and looked away a little shyly at the compliment.

"But I don't want you to kill yourself." I couldn't believe I was going to suggest she stop. But, before I could do so, she grabbed me by the shaft and pulled me forward, none to gently.

I followed, not able to do much else, as she led me further along the tree limb I stood on. The branch above us ran almost parallel to the one I stood on, so I could keep a hand on it for balance.

Treading water, Lauren led me like a scolded puppy until the branch began to rise to the surface. I no longer had the will or inclination to stop her. She halted me just short of where the tree limb snaked out of the water, when everything above my knees was above the surface.

I looked down disbelieving at the sight of my tumescent cock clutched in my sister's small hand.

Then I watched with undisguised lust as she took hold of the tree limb and shimmied her naked body out of the water, paying close attention to the flexing of her taut backside and trying to glimpse her perfect little pussy again.

She struggled awkwardly for a moment, taking my proffered hand for support, as she turned. Then she straddled the tree branch as if she were on a pony. The branch was thick and her legs had to spread wide to go around it. I stared, slack-jawed at her slightly spread labia.

The downward slope of the tree branch meant she had to put her hands on my hips to keep her balance. I, in turn, braced myself between the top and bottom limbs I was using for support, pushing out my hips to meet her weight.

Her eyes did not meet mine. Instead, they were solely focused on the hood of my cock, which bobbed and twitched involuntarily just a few inches from her face.

Tenderly, she leaned forward and placed a small kiss on my tip.

I swore softly.

Her eyes flicking up, while she clearly fought to contain the smile spreading across her face, I watched in mute fascination as she opened her mouth and let my dick come to rest on her tongue. It curled up and folded around me. It slid upwards until my heavy shaft fell off the tip and bounced. She repeated this several more times before she began to rasp the roughest part of her tongue against the sensitive underside of my glans.

I used a finger to brush a wet strand hair off her face. She was so beautiful I wanted to see her, all of her.

Smiling blue eyes looked back up at me as her mouth opened a little wider and she began to stuff my length between her inviting lips.

With her eyes closed, and a look of contentment on her face, she began to very gently suckle on my cock. It was so sweet and tender, more loving than any blowjob I had ever received.

I had my hands up, on the tree limb above. My body felt good, stretched as it was with the sun on my back, the knotted muscles on my stomach standing out proudly.

Unable to stop myself, I began to move my hips. I used what little leverage I had to begin pumping myself into her mouth with growing determination. For her part, she seemed to welcome it, her hand joining her mouth in the effort to milk everything out of my cock.

I let her slowly and opulently bring my orgasm up like something from the bottom of the dark lake waters. Slowly drawn up from the depths, it seemed to increase in pace and urgency as it sensed the promise of light and heat from the sun high above.

"I'm going to come. Loli," I warned her, my hips stuttering in their short thrusts.

For answer, she used one hand to grab my testicles and tug downwards and she sucked down hard on me, cheeks inverted with the force of it.

The sound of my shaft slotting with a liquid "Schlock. Schlock." into her mouth was enough to set me off on its own. It sounded much louder in this quiet little shelter from the breeze.

I let out a sound somewhere between a yelp and a growl as I felt the bunching up of tension in the head of my cock.

My orgasm came like the first taste of sweet air after being under the lake so long your lungs had begun to burn. I unloaded into her mouth in a spattering gout of release. She slurped noisily at each fresh lash of come that jettisoned out of me.

I could feel my nails gouging marks in the softened wood of the tree as my body clenched tight, every muscle rigid and standing out like bundles of chords.

"Jesus, Loli" I panted as I fought to regain control of my trembling body, "That was... Something else."

She seemed pleased with herself and kept teasing me by leaning forward to kiss my cock, even though she could see it caused me discomfort.

I wondered if she would suddenly feel shame at what we had done, if she would back off and show regret. But that was clearly far from her mind. Instead, she leaned back on the tree limb on one hand, and used the other to spread the puffy lips of her pussy, showing me the deep pink hidden in her folds.

" Still thinking about Melanie Rogers?" She asked with forced casualness.

"Who the fuck is Melanie Rogers?"

Her grin returned and she said, still toying her slit with one finger, "I think you owe me, Chaz." She purred as she let that finger slide up and down the crease while the others held back her labia.

Dumbstruck, I nodded, my eyes locked on to her perfect sex.

She stopped and seemed to think for a moment, looking around her for something. When she spotted whatever it was she reached out and took my hand. I was too deep under her hypnosis to do anything other than obey her.

Together we slipped back into the water, the coolness wonderful on our sun-warmed skin. We paddled cautiously to avoid the hidden branches below the water.

She took me to the wide bole of the tree, from which all the many branches around us originated. I saw now where she was headed. A section of the toppled tree was scooped out in a bowl shape, around which many of the branches connected to the main trunk. If we had been brave enough to venture in here children it would have made the perfect fairy throne for one of our fantasy games. As it was, it made a pretty good seat.

Lauren started to pull herself up into it, but I grabbed her by the hips as soon as her bare backside broke the surface and let my fingers dig deep into her firm flesh.

I had been waiting my whole life for this moment, even though I had not realized it until now. I could not wait a second longer.

"Chaz...?" She began to ask, but the trailed off into a long, "oooh," of surprise as I buried my face between her cheeks.

I was too far gone now, I wanted to possess every part of her and make it mine. I had never done anything like that before, any oral sex I had performed until that moment had been entirely vanilla.

Now I was running my tongue up her crack in broad, flat strokes. I would start by thrusting my tongue into her pussy, and sucking in her wetness, tasting the water of the lake mixed with her juices, then I would move upwards slathering her valley with saliva, rolling my tongue over the little depression of her asshole and upwards.

I licked her out like that until she was making little whimpers in her throat. The suddenness with which this ferociousness had taken over me was surprising for both of us. My body seemed to be telling my mind I should have realized this was what I wanted a long time ago.

I probably could have let her climb out of the water and allowed her lay back comfortably in the embrace of the tree, but I was ravenous now. The taste of her overwhelmed me.

Instead, as she lay half out the water on her stomach, I shoved her right leg up by the thigh until she let her knee rested on the ledge with her upper body.

Her pussy was now opened before me. I stared, fascinated at her spread legs and the parted lips of her sex, which glistened in the sunlight. The pose emphasized the generous curve of her perfect backside. I let my hands dig into the dense flesh of it, using them to pull my face up to her dripping sex.

I was still in the water up to my shoulders, but I managed to find some footholds. It gave me the leverage I needed to burrow my face into the gap between her thighs. My nose was now between her ass cheeks, while my mouth formed a seal around her tight little entrance. My tongue, meanwhile, began to thrust into her, testing the constricting tightness of her.