The Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers

Ms. Julie spoke as I lubricated my fingers by rubbing them up her slit. "See that liquid? Her body is creating that liquid because she's aroused. It's meant as lubrication."

Gina raised her hand. "So her body somehow knew he was going to put his fingers inside her and wanted to make it easier? Did she know that?"

Ms. Julie answered as I pushed one finger inside Alex's vagina. "Well, her body is actually anticipating him putting his penis inside her, not his fingers." The girls gasped. Alex was tight, but I managed to get one finger in and moved it back and forth.

Ramona spoke up. "His penis? Inside her? How will it fit?"

I'm probably barely over average size, but considering I had only just now gotten one finger in Alex, she had a point. Ms. Julie explained. "Her muscles relax to fit a penis. However, one of the reasons we wanted to show you an orgasm first is because the first time you have a penis inside you can be a bit painful. It's definitely worth it though, and the pain fades quickly." She smiled to herself at that.

I had my second finger in. "Okay, I'm going to rotate my hand now and there's a bit of a stiff place right... there."

"Oh!" Alex cried out as I found her g spot.

I rubbed it for a bit and then removed my fingers. I finished by turning out toward the other girls so they could see and rubbing Alex's clit. It was too small to pinch between my fingers, so I just put pressure on her pelvis and rubbed back and forth. She moaned softly as she approached her climax and then she actually squeaked as it hit her. It was very cute. She lay back and breathed heavily. Ms. Julie pointed out the liquid that had pooled underneath her.

"Now girls, let's pair off and have you bring each other to orgasm, okay? Now that we're not trying to get everyone to see, don't be afraid to use your lips and your tongue in addition to your fingers."

I watched as the girls paired up, Charlie with Ramona, Brianna with Jeanette, and Alex with Gina. Some of them seemed reluctant to use their mouths, but others were going for it. After the first round, Gina started eating out Ms. Julie instead of Alex since Alex had just come and Ms. Julie wanted everyone to get each kind of experience. After everyone was smiling and slightly sticky, Ms. Julie said there was one more demonstration she wanted to do: Penetration. Again she asked for a volunteer, and everyone raised their hands. I was flattered, for sure, and also very excited about fucking one of these beautiful girls.

"Jeanette, why don't you take this turn." Ms. Julie said and then gestured to me. "If you could hop up onto this table and then Jeanette will climb up."

I lay back on the table, as stretched out as I could. Jeanette stepped onto a chair to get up onto her knees, and positioned herself over me. She faced the girls, and I could see her small, round ass in the air over my dick. Ms. Julie reached under her to grab my stiff rod and pointed it at her slit.

"Now Jeanette is going to gently lower herself down. If she had done this before it would be painless and probably a lot easier, but she hasn't so she'll have to push and it will hurt for a bit once she gets down. Are you ready, dear?"

"I think so, Ms. Julie."

"Alright, go ahead and put your weight on his penis now."

Jeanette sat down on my cock, but she didn't make it all the way down. I didn't mind if it took some time. She was very wet and very warm, and the tip was in.

Ms. Julie gave her some words of encouragement. "You're doing great, dear. Try rocking up and down gently."

Jeanette slowly bounced on the head of my penis. It felt heavenly. I watched her ass jiggle with each bounce and felt her pussy pound my penis. Ms. Julie decided this wasn't working and asked me what we should do.

"It feels great but what if I got on top and pushed. We can always switch back once I get inside." Jeanette climbed down and we tried again with me on top. She was very tight and I had to slowly work my way in. "Now, Jeanette, Ms. Julie mentioned that the first time you're penetrated is usually a bit painful. Are you ready for that?" She nodded and then bit her lip and grunted when I pushed past her hymen, and I waited for her to recover. Soon she was gyrating her hips and pushing against my pelvis, so I started thrusting slowly in and out. She was still very tight.

"Were there any other positions you wanted to demonstrate?" I asked Ms. Julie. I was getting impatient.

"I'm sure we can figure those out later. It is getting close to dinnertime."

I stepped off the table and pulled Jeanette to the edge. I started pounding in and out of her. "I'm not hurting you am I? Do you want me to keep going?"

"Harder."

I went at her like a jackhammer, with her moaning and squirming the whole time. The girls crowded in, and I handed her legs off to Brianna and Ramona so I could play with her tits. She was making quite a bit of noise as I palmed them and squeezed them as I finally came, spurting into her until I was spent. I used my thumb to finish her off, serenaded by her loud moans.

There was a long silence, until finally Charlie spoke up. "That was so cool! I want a turn!"

"Not now, girls. We need to all shower and get to dinner. You're welcome to give each other orgasms between dinner and lights out. Let's go."

I realized that this was going to be my third shower of the day, and I didn't mind at all. Ms. Julie and I washed each other as the other girls paired off for their showers, and we all walked in to the cafeteria together. Brianna, Jeanette, and I sat with Leah, Alicia, and Lisa, who peppered us with questions about the class. I let Jeanette and Brianna answer them. I wasn't sure there was anything they wouldn't know when their turn came around. Leah and Alicia even continued the conversation as Brianna and I sat with them on our beds. Eventually we all laid down to go to sleep. Once the lights went out Brianna twisted her head to whisper to me.

"I want to try that penetration thing you did with Jeanette."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Right now. Can we?"

"Well, I would love to, but what if someone realizes what we're doing?"

"You don't want people to know?"

"Well, I wouldn't care if they knew, especially if they found out afterward. I feel like that's different than them noticing while we're doing it, though. Is that crazy?"

"I don't know if it's crazy, but I don't think it would make a difference to me. If you don't want to, though, I understand. I hope you'll want to a different time, though."

"Brianna, I definitely want to. I just wish we had somewhere else to go. I don't know why I feel strange about the idea of doing it here. I have been wanting to have sex with you since I woke up days ago, though. Actually even while I was asleep I was dreaming about the angel that found me on the beach. I really was."

"Aww, I feel the same way. I didn't know what I wanted to do with you until today, but I knew I wanted to be close to you and for us to touch each other."

"Do you think we could manage to be quiet? How loud were you when Jeannette was giving you an orgasm?"

"Hmm. I was definitely making a little noise, but I think I could be quieter."

"I want to try, but I think we should go slowly. You stay there."

I moved down the bed a bit and ran my hand over her plump ass and the back of her thighs. I found her slit and positioned myself with the head of my penis between her legs directly at her entrance. I whispered, "Are you ready?".

"Yes," Brianna whispered softly.

I slowly pushed my way in. There was a bit of resistance, but not nearly as much as when I was trying to get inside Jeanette. Brianna was very wet as well. I paused for a moment with just my tip inside her. "You're excited about this, aren't you? You got wet for me."

"I really am. Are you excited about this?"

"I am. You can tell by how quickly I got hard for you. I'm going to push in now. This is the part that hurts."

"I'm ready."

As I pushed myself in, my hands were roaming all over her body, exploring her. I squeezed her shoulders and rubbed her thighs, feeling her soft skin and her full, but taut curves. She flinched when I broke her hymen, but she managed to avoid crying out. I waited for her to recover, and after a minute or so I whispered, "How do you feel?"

"The pain is going down. I want you to keep going."

I began thrusting very slowly in and out of her tunnel. Her pussy gently squeezed my dick as it went in and out of her. I loved how intimate it felt to move so slowly. We stayed like that for some time, with me gently moving in and out, our hands exploring each other, occasionally whisper in each other's ears, until finally I came. I stayed inside her as I reached around to work on her clit. She moved my hand away and whispered, "It's okay. You already did that today. Let's just fall asleep like this."

I moved it back and whispered, "I still want to do it again, though."

She winced and replied, "It's still a bit sensitive, but I appreciate the effort."

So, we just fell asleep together with my limp dick still inside my bunkmate's pussy, but not before we heard a soft whisper from the next bed over, "Next time don't leave us out, okay?"

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers
12