The Island: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It hurts so much," she whispered. "Please stop."

She was so calm. She wasn't fighting me, just asking quietly, politely. "The pain will fade," I promised. "Breathe."

I didn't move yet, just let her acclimate. A few more breaths and I saw her grip loosen, toes uncurl. "That's it." Now I could let myself go. My fingers were still on her nipples. One slow stroke, and she moaned. Another stroke, another moan.

Faster, and she was rising to meet my every thrust, her strangled cries filling the air. Her sphincter tightened, thighs clenched. She pushed up on her hands, arched her back.

"Ooooohhhhhh," she groaned, and she was there. Her whole body trembled, and she collapsed on her elbows, face buried in the cushions.

My orgasm had been building, and I let it loose now, shooting streams of cum into her ass. "Good girl!" I cried.

I leaned on my hands, breathing hard. When I'd recovered, I pulled out of her and backed away. I did so love a girl's first day.

She lifted her head. "Is it over?"

"Oh, Emily," I said. "It's only just begun."

12