The Island Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Ship arrives, and a new event for virgins.
3.8k words
4.31
1.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cruise ship arrives in an hour, docking in slip one. We have two slips now, adding two more on the other side of the public beach. Several cruise lines have contacted us with interest; however, they are not all adult-only cruises, which is all we will allow. Our beaches are nude, and we don't want underage people watching from the ship even if they can't go ashore.

I walked down the main street, making sure everything was open. Two trains had arrived from the mainland, and things were already busy. The cruise line had done STD testing and had given passengers a form to present when they disembarked.

The transportation was at the dock to take those who signed up for the rope course and ziplines, so we were set and anxiously anticipated the arrival. The ship carried over 900 passengers. We had staffed for a good turnout with extra supplies brought in for the day.

Pam and John had left yesterday, met with the moving company that afternoon. The company would pack everything, so they returned to the island this morning to get to work. I like dedication. Was it the sex of the money? I didn't know, but I had them meet me downtown.

"Guys, back so soon?" I asked.

"We like your company," Pam responded.

"Before we get you started at the resort next week, I want you to work as hosts for the next few days. Greet people in town. I have these badges for you to wear. If you don't know an answer, call the office and get one. Don't just give directions; take them to the destination and talk up the island. Make suggestions of shopping places, dining experiences, and places to find sexual pleasure."

"What if they want sexual pleasure with us?" John asked.

"That's up to you. Just don't spend the day in bed with them. I would arrange evening time. Pam, make sure you drop by the clinic this morning to have the birth control device installed so you don't have to worry about pills. All female employees get one since we have a no children allowed policy, and a pregnancy would cause a problem. Any questions?"

"None from us. Looking forward to the gathering at your place this weekend." Pam said as they attached the host badges, and Pam headed to the clinic while John walked down the street greeting people.

The ship arrived early, no problem. Our people saw it coming and our hosts hurried over to greet and give directions to the passengers as they went down the gang plank.

Most of the passengers headed to the clubs, gay, lesbian, or bi-sexual. Thanks to being pre-tested for STDs on board, it made for quick passage inside. I went aboard and spoke with the captain to make sure everything was smooth on arrival and gave him wristbands for himself and his staff for entry in the club and a free meal in town. They would be docked overnight, leaving at noon the next day.

I went up the street to the clubs to check out the action. Since I owned the place, I had access to all three clubs and wanted to see how they were all doing. I went to the gay club first.

Inside, the first floor had a locker room on the first floor, a steam room and sauna. At the entrance, past the testing station, you decided what you wanted to purchase, a locker, or one of the rooms on the next two floors which included a bed and television showing porn from our studio. We also had flat screens throughout the building. There was a small shop that sold lubes, condoms, toys, and tubing for use in the bathrooms for an easy enema. Guests received a large and small towel after they made their choice. Here, people either wrapped in a towel or walked around naked. Clothing was not optional in any of the clubs. We also had rules on the wall explaining how to approach others, and that no meant no. We had security, it pointed out, wearing red jockstraps that said security on the pouch, so if you had a problem, ask them.

I went into the employee changing room where had my locker to change. Taking my towels, I walked over to the steam room and went inside. It was designed for 150 guys and was just about at that limit. Some of the guys were engaged in oral sex, others were fucking, and some sat and watched. I set my towel on the marble bench and watched.

"May I?" the guy next to me asked.

"Be my guest," I responded as he leaned across my leg and began to suck my cock. I let him edge me for a while, then thanked him, getting up and leaving to check out more of the club.

Entering the sauna, it had the same occupancy as the steam room, instead of marble it was done in wooden benches--the same type of action taking place here. I sat long enough to dry the sweat off from the steam room. I turned down a couple of offers an eight-inch cock will get them for you I had discovered in life.

The second floor had rooms available on both sides of the hall. The center was an open room with five large--king-sized beds covered in leather. We had staff who wiped them down throughout the day. Around the room are benches for people to watch or act with others on the bench. The train and ship plus people at the hotels and motels on the island had a lot of activity.

I was watching the action on the bed in front of me. Someone had asked to suck me, which is assented to. He was kneeling, edging me as I watched five guys play. One guy was in the center, another straddling his face with his cock sliding in his mouth. At the other end, a guy had placed the middle guy's legs on his shoulder and had his condom covered cock sliding in and out his ass. The other two guys were on each side, the middle guy's hands jerking their cocks as they leaned over and were kissing each other. Hot actions, complete with vocal exclamations were overshowed by all the other guys moaning in pleasure.

It wasn't long before the top guy had unloaded in his condom. I was also experiencing the same as I let loose into the guy's mouth who was sucking me. He swallowed the cum I shot down his throat, not missing a drop. I thanked him and moved on to the building.

I could see people inviting others to join in their room for more private play, some had their doors open inviting people in, or so they could watch as they fucked someone in the room. I liked the fifty bucks for the three-hour fee.

We also had several sections on the third floor with the same room arrangement. Glory holes, a room with slings and sawhorses, and an x-cross for strapping in someone to gently (we hoped) whip their ass with leather whips we had hanging on the wall. I spent a couple of hours enjoying the club before going downstairs to shower and change clothes. Answer a couple of messages from the office, then proceed to the lesbian side. I knew, like on the gay side; it wasn't all the same sex; many were married to people of the opposite sex but enjoyed the experience of same-sex play. I think most people are probably bi-sexual.

I put on a security jockstrap in the employee locker room. The setup for the ladies' side was the same as the guys except there were no glory holes.

On the second floor, I sat and watched gals having sex with each other on the beds. Some were performing cunnilingus, lapping away at the vulva. Others had vibrators playing in each other's cunts. The ultimate goal was to bring the other to climax, and that was being achieved.

It is impressive how many women enjoy sex with each other, but guys are the same. Sexual pleasure is enjoyable no matter how it is done, self-stimulation or with others.

On the third floor, I watched a submissive attached to the cross bars and her master lightly flogging her ass. Red from the attention, she was enjoying each flick of the leather braided whip as it teased her ass. She begged for more and more. I was getting hard watching with nothing to do but enjoy the sight. If I didn't own the place, I would not have been able to observe this hot action.

I went back downstairs, changed back to my regular clothes, and headed out to see the action in the bi-sexual section of the club. There was a line waiting at the door; this was, it seemed, the most crowded of the three clubs.

Talking with some people in line brought them to the island or caused them to book passage on the ship. An opportunity to have sex with someone else or even participate in an orgy with an anonymous group of people.

Changing out in the employee locker room, I wrapped my towel and began to tour the place. The steam room and sauna were almost at capacity, with people engaging in sex. On the second floor, the five beds had guests indulging sexually. On the third floor, people wandered through the glory hole maze, sucking and fucking through the holes and playing in the other areas as well, fucking on the sling, being whipped on the cross bars, and finding a corner to play. The desk told me all the rooms were rented and they were moving people in; no one was moving out.

On the second floor, I found a spot on the bench, so I sat and watched the action in front of me on the oversized bed.

Four ladies had climbed onto the mattress. They had set their towels to the side, and two gals were cuddling and making out. They were all waxed with smooth mounds. With one atop the other, the one atop began to suckle the other's tits. Another got down between her spread legs and started cunnilingus. She quickly went down to her clit and had her screaming, which drew the attention of others around her.

Picture this, one gal on each breast suckling, and the other between her legs, causing her to scream as she sucked and teased the clit. Add to the mix a guy who gets onto the bed, massages one of the women, plays with her ass cheeks, then takes the place of the one gal who was eating the one in the middle out. Two of the gals are continuing to suck her tits, the third has leaned over, and the middle gal is now sucking her breasts, and a second guy is now on the bed playing with one of the gals ass's as the other guy continues to eat her out. And my cock is now erect and straining as I continue to watch this play out in front of me.

One of the gals gets on all fours while the second guy works his hand into her vagina. Four guys and four gals are now on the bed. The gal on all fours has scooted down and is each the middle gal out with the first guy pushing his cock into her cunt. Soon we have all four gals being fucked. Two atop, two doggie style, all screaming as they orgasm again and again. They cum about the same time. The gals suck off their cocks, then turn to each other and share the cum in their mouths.

The guys came over to the bench and asked four of us to go and fuck the women on the bed. Three of the guys fucked raw; I use a condom because I am uncertain of their fertility cycle, and not looking to become a daddy.

I climb between the legs of a blonde; she takes my cock and pulls it into her cunt.

"My husband likes to watch after he fills me up," she informed me. "He is the one who picked you out, but your cock is bigger and fatter than his; oh, it feels so good. It would feel better if you took the rubber off," she informed me.

"I know it would, but I don't take chances with pregnancy; I only fuck the workers here because they have a device to make sure, sorry."

"Let me feel those big balls banging against me," she moaned.

"You feel nice, his cum is a nice lubricant. Put your fingers inside and slide them along my shaft as I fuck you. Oh yeah, that feels so hot."

"This was worth the cruise here," she said. Are you on the ship as well?"

"No, I live here on the island," I told her as I thrust deep inside her.

"What do you do here?" she asked, moaning with pleasure of being fucked.

"I own the place," I told her. "I like to make sure our guests are having a good time. Are you?"

"Oh fuck...yeah, bang me, bang my cunt...oh...here I cum again." She said, orgasming.

About that time, I unloaded into the condom, pleasured from the fucking. She slid the condom off, lapped away at the cum still on my cock. I thanked her for the coupling and told her to enjoy the rest of the day. I got her name and her husband's name and told them there would be two passes for the buffet in their names for later that evening.

I showered and changed, heading to the video studio where we were doing one of our first videos of two people's first sexual encounter. People had sent in requests to be filmed with someone similar to them who was also inexperienced. We decided to match two people in a package that included a video, a dinner out, and a night at the motel in the same room so they could have a sexual encounter again before they left in the morning.

I got into the sound booth just as they entered and introduced themselves. We had them come out in a white bathrobe to make this first time more effortless than having to disrobe with clothing.

They sat on the bench at the end of the bed, and we had them introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Sarah." She said she was looking forward to the camera. "I'm 19, a student at the University. My parents gave me this as a birthday present, hoping it would help me open up to someone else. I am a virgin, and I never had sex with anyone; I usually go on dates and then right home. I have wanted to have sex, been on the pill for two years, but back off before anything starts."

"Well, I'm Stan--very similar story--also, a student at the University. I have jerked off with friends but never have penetrated a woman or, in that case, a man. Yikes. This was also a birthday gift from my parents, who hope to have grandchildren one day, pushing me to get going." He laughed.

"We will be leading you to your first sexual encounter," the director said from behind the glass in the studio. This is being filmed, so you have a copy to treasure for the first time. So, let's begin. Take your robes off, stand, and look at each other's bodies. Feel free to touch and explore."

They were hesitant. He finally reached out and touched her breasts, and she reached down and felt his cock. All without emotion. This did not look good.

The producer had them get in bed, and they lay there staring at the ceiling. He asked them to start making out, to kiss, and Stan gave her a peck on the cheek, but she did not respond. Stan's cock was erect, but not from being stimulated by Sarah, just because of the nudity, it seemed.

"This is not going to work," I said. "We almost need an educational video for what to do for those who don't. Give me a second, have them pause, though it looks like they are paused, and I will come out and show Stan what to do by providing a video we can have others watch. Besides, she is a hot-looking chick, and I am turned on.

I went and changed, coming out onto the set in a white bathrobe as we.

"I'm Mark. I created this island for people just like you who are looking to experience sex, not once but multiple times throughout their lives. Sometimes, we must prime the engine. Sarah, if it's okay with you, I would like to produce a video that not only primes your engine but also allows others to watch and gain the benefit. Afterward, I am sure you will want Stan to do the same with you."

"Well, I guess you will be gentle, I hope." She almost said in a whisper.

I had Stan put his robe on and go into the sound booth to watch.

"Sarah, you are such a beautiful woman. Your brown eyes accent your light brown hair; your lips are so inviting. May I kiss you?

"Okay," she responded, still somewhat stiff.

"I kissed her lips, running my tongue along the seam of her lips, then as she slightly opened her mouth, I slipped my tongue inside. My hand cradled her head as my tongue began to move in and out until she was also caught up with the action, and our tongues tangled. I could feel her relax.

I moved to her ear, licking inside her lobe and teasing her ear lobe with my teeth. She let out a little moan; I knew she was with me.

"Do you like that?" I asked, to which she shook her head yes. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she responded. I felt down to her cunt, she was wet now in anticipation.

"It's too early for that," I informed her. "We are just getting started.

I began to knead her breasts; her tits were hard. I was back to French kissing while I played. She was also playing with my cock. So much progress. Kissing down her neck, I began to suckle her breasts, one and then the other. My hands had moved down to her mound, I had inserted one ginger, then two as I played with her cunt.

"You probably have not sucked a guy's cock I assume," I asked her.

"No, and yours is so big. I'm afraid you are going to hurt me when we fuck."

"Just when I break your hymen, then you will want more and more of me," I replied.

"Right now, I want you to suck my cock," I told her as I got on my knees by her head.

She grasped my cock and pushed my mushroomed head into her mouth. Her tongue licked me as I went in.

"Gentle with the teeth," I told her.

"You taste nice," she said, lapping my slit with her tongue and getting my pre-cum in her mouth.

She slowly allowed more of my cock inside until I hit the back of her throat, and she gagged, pulling back.

We played this out for a while; I enjoyed her soft mouth on my cock. I then lay beside her on my side, reaching to her cunt, and angling her body toward my mouth as she continued to suck my cock. I kissed her thighs, working my mouth toward her folds until I had my tongue lapping at the juices she was producing.

I found her clit with my fingers, squeezing it. She was beginning to wiggle from the pleasure. I found the clit with my mouth and began to suck. She let my cock out of her mouth as she moaned in pleasure, then her body began to shake with intensity, more juice flowing as she orgasmed.

"You ever done that before?" I asked.

"No, what happened?" she asked.

"You first orgasm. You like it?"

"Yes, can we do it again?

"You will have many of these, some more earth-shattering than this one. Something to look forward to.

"When will you fuck me?"

"How about now? I have some lube; it's edible strawberry. It is going to hurt when I break your membrane; just bear with me; then when I am in, we will have a fucking good time. Are you ready?

She nodded as I lubed up and moved the head of my cock to her hymen. I told her to get ready; she was grasping the sheets tightly as I gave a push and felt her give way; she said ouch, a little blood was on my cock when I pulled back, which I wiped off with a damp cloth I had on the nightstand. I applied a little more lube, had her put her legs on my shoulders, and pushed into her, moving slowly inside.

"Oh, you feel so nice," she told me. "I like this. Why did I wait?"

I moved in and out, increasing my intensity. My cock rubbed her clit, and she had a bigger orgasm.

I had her switch positions, on all fours, doggy style, so I could go deeper. My balls slammed against her buttocks. I could tell I was getting close, and I told her. It worked out we came at the same time, my cum filling her cunt.

"I want you to suck off my cock," I told her, straddling her body so I could eat her out at the same time.

I turned back to her mouth and swapped cum with her as we lay back and enjoyed the afterglow.

"Thank you for making love to me," she said. "I want to do it again."

"Stan is waiting to make love to you." I signaled for him to come into the room. "Afterwards, you both go out to dinner, a date. Then I have passes for the club. I want you both to enjoy more opportunities; Stan goes to the guy's side, takes a bench on the second floor, and asks the guy next to you if you can suck him off, then let me suck you. If he asked, enjoy being fucked by a guy. Sarah, you go to the women's side and have a gal eat you out, then do the same for her. Perhaps play with some vibrators they might have. If you are up for it, go to the big club and join in an orgy. Finally, go back to your room and make love with some never experiences behind you. It will be different and more intensified. In the morning, when you wake, make love again before you head out."

12