The Island of Anguilla Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad's first assignment gets a little strange.
11.4k words
4.23
19k
19
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
317 Followers

Preface

This is the third part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. After their stay at Pine Lake and their honeymoon in Maui they embark on a new life with their new friends. I recommend reading the first two sagas. Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii

A word of warning, most of my stories contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. Some contain elements of consensual non consent and extreme situations that some might find disturbing. Everything I describe is pure fantasy. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Michelle, Ron and Brad all sat enjoying their dinner under the stars of the Caribbean sky. The long flight on their private jet had gotten them there just in time to enjoy a comfortable meal at a private poolside table.

"I hope everything is to your liking ma'am." The friendly waiter inquired.

"It's fine, thank you." Michelle responded politely.

Brad was trying to keep his mind on the job and the reason he was there, but it kept drifting back to the visions of his beautiful wife yet to catch up with him.

"Ms. Kingsley," a man's voice rang out as he approached their table.

"It's Mrs. Kingsley, and don't you forget that." She angrily snapped.

"I'm sorry ma'am, of course Mrs. Kingsley and of course Mr. Kingsley as well. Welcome to our island." The eager man apologized.

Brad sat quietly studying the man as he approached. He wasn't wearing the same shirt the rest of the staff had on but instead donned a white silk button up. He was scurrying towards the table like a scared child, surprised by his parent's early return home from work. It reminded him of when he was a kid and feared he was caught sneaking a taste of his parents liquor stash.

"I'm surprised at your arrival, pleasantly surprised of course." He quipped.

"Brad, this is Juan. Juan is our resort manager. He will do everything he can to help you, if there is anything you need this is who you should talk with." Michelle authoritatively explained.

"Oh absolutely," Juan replied as he extended his hand out to shake Brad's.

"Good to meet you sir. I've heard all about you and I'm ready to get started whenever you like."

"Good to meet you as well." Brad responded.

"If you don't mind I'm a little tired from the flight. How about we get started first thing in the morning?" Brad suggested.

"Absolutely sir, would you like me to meet you at the front office, you can get started looking at the books?" Juan enquired.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Say seven?" Brad proposed.

"Seven it is sir. See you then." Juan confirmed with a nod of his head.

"Again ma'am it's excellent to see you and the Mr." Juan snapped.

"Thank you Juan, but can you give us some privacy please, we have business to discuss. " Michelle informed him.

"Absolutely ma'am, till tomorrow," Juan abruptly responded nodding his head again towards Brad and quickly scurrying off.

"I don't trust him." Michelle declared quietly enough that only her two table mates could hear.

"Then why don't you just fire him? " Brad asked.

"He worked at the resort for years before I purchased it, and his family is in the local government. It's beneficial for us to maintain relationships with the local government. If I was to get rid of him, I'm sure he would cause us a lot of problems." Michelle explained.

Brad didn't completely understand but accepted Michelle's explanation, finishing his meal and pushing his empty plate aside. The three sat there, enjoying the warm Caribbean breeze as they finished what was left of their drinks. Something about the air here was different. Sure it was another tropical island just like Maui, but yet there was a palpable difference. The laid back family atmosphere was completely lacking here. Maybe it was just the vibe from the resort, but there was a hedonistic feel to it Hawaii lacked.

It didn't take long and the three agreed they were too tired to continue. Brad found his way to his temporary home on the second floor of the resorts main building, while Michelle and Ron stayed in a private villa a few hundred feet from the pool and just steps from the sandy beach.

"Sleep well, jailbird." Michelle laughed as she and Ron walked off into the night.

Brad didn't need any reminder of his predicament as the pressure of his captivity was a constant reminder. As he slid into bed naked from head to toe with only his steel prison restraining his freedom he glanced over at the clock. It was only nine o clock and yet it felt like he was getting home from a long night of drinking after the bars closed.

His head hit the pillow and instantly Brad fell asleep, only to wake up and turn to see it was three in the morning. Brad tossed and turned trying to ignore the early morning hard-on that was attempting to poke out, but the painful swelling in his crotch refused to subside and finally caused him to get out of bed. Brad's body was conditioned to need to use the bathroom first thing when he awoke and today was no different. Only problem was this time there was no way for him to relive himself naturally without creating a mess and getting it all over himself. The holes in the tip of his steel trap would have his morning pee shooting out all over like the fountains at the Bellagio. The only chance he had of not causing a complete disaster was to sit down like a woman to do his morning ritual.

Brad did his business, glad Brooke wasn't there to see his humiliation and returned to bed attempting to fall back to sleep. Regardless of how much he tried though Brad was unable to drift back to dream land, instead he found himself wide awake as if he was ready to take a run on the beach.

After an hour of tossing and turning, he finally gave up and got up. There was a fully stocked dresser and closet as well as all the toiletries he was used to having. Michelle had once again shown she knew exactly how to get things done, and done right. Brad decided to slip on a pair of shorts and running shoes and headed for the beach. A good morning run should get his blood flowing and get him ready for the day.

Brad took off down the beach not sure exactly where he was going but thankful the moon lit the beach like a spotlight lights a stage. He barely got past the private villas when he noticed a couple lying on the beach obviously making love under the moon lite sky. The thoughts of Brooke quickly entered his mind and filled it with wonder as he did his best not to interrupt them.

Brad ran for what felt like an hour before turning around and heading back, by the time he returned made it back to the resort the sun was just starting to peak up above the horizon. He made it back to his room and jumped in the shower to wash the salty sweat from his skin before getting dressed for the day. Brad looked over to check the time and it was only six in the morning as he left his room once again.

Brad figured he would take a look around and get a feel for the property before heading up to the office and his meeting with Juan. As he made his way around the resort he stopped at the main poolside bar. They were serving hot coffee and breakfast sandwiches so he took a seat and got something to eat. It gave him a perfect opportunity to ask the server a few questions and start his professional probing.

"Hey do you mind if I ask you a question?" Brad asked the dark skinned woman.

"Ok, what do you want to know?" She inquired as she topped off his cup.

"Is this place always busy, or is it busier certain times of the year?"

"Oh it's pretty much always busy sir." She responded.

"Not much happening this time of day though is there?" Brad again probed.

"Oh no, mostly night sir,"

"I bet a lot of people are up late here drinking." Brad laughed.

"Not that late sir, if you want to drink late night you has to find private party." She responded quietly looking around to make sure she wasn't overheard.

"I see," Brad confirmed before taking a sip of his coffee.

Brad didn't want to prod too much and raise suspicions with the staff, so he just thanked her for the coffee and continued with his breakfast. Brad took one last swig of his drink before he tossed down a tip and left his half eaten breakfast behind.

Brad took his time walking up to the office, observing the staff as he went. In addition to the dark skinned waitress, he observed two gardeners diligently sweeping up any fallen leaves and making sure the flower lined walkways were perfectly groomed. As he made his way down the winding stone path he saw one of the maids appearing to carry a set of clean sheets to one of the villas, and a young man in his twenties who was carrying some guest bags towards the front entrance to the hotel. Nothing seemed out of place to him. It was just a normal hotel resort, with lots of friendly staff ready to serve their guests at a moment's notice.

Brad was ten minutes early, when he arrived at the front desk.

"Excuse me, is Juan in yet?" Brad asked the young woman at the counter.

"I believe he's in his office, yes." She replied motioning to one of the doors off the lobby.

"Thank you." Brad replied as he walked towards the closed door.

Brad knocked twice on the door and turned the knob as he pushed inward. Juan was sitting at his desk looking though some of the books and pushing papers around, obviously startled by Brad's early arrival.

"Mr. Simmons, Sir." Juan yelped.

"Please it's Brad."

"Yes sir, Brad then. Good morning Sir, err Brad." Juan stammered.

"Here are the books, if there is anything else I can get you please let me know." He stuttered as he got up from his desk.

"Please make yourself at home. My office is your office." Juan finished with as he offered up his seat to Brad.

Brad took a seat and quickly got to work checking the way the finances were being spent. He double checked the math and everything seemed to be adding up, but it would take days to know for sure. Brad asked to be left alone to review all the entries and spent the five hours going line for line double checking every detail.

At around noon there was a knock on the door and the nice waitress that had served him breakfast offered him a platter of food.

"I was told bring this to you sir." she said as she placed the tray on the desk and left.

Brad spent the remainder of the day closed up in the office combing through the books, looking for anything out of place before finally calling it a day around 6pm.

Brad's head was full of numbers and lines trying to connect dots and spot the potential source of the leaks. He really needed a break and the only way to quit his mind was to swing by the bar and get a drink.

Brad sat there sipping on his second rum and coke when he spotted her. It was Brooke. She was walking down the path towards the bar and Brad. Brad wanted so badly to run up and give her a hug, but they had traveled there separately for the sole purpose of appearing to have no connection to one another. Brad tried not to stare as Brooke past tossing him a quick smile. It wasn't the kind of smile a wife would give to her husband upon his return from a week long convention, rather the dismissive smile of a woman who wasn't interested.

Brad looked down, as if he hadn't noticed, but he did notice something else. She wasn't wearing her ring. He shouldn't have been surprised, after all she was supposed to be there as a single woman, but seeing it for the first time weighed heavy on him.

"Where's your wife?" The bartender asked.

Brad looked down, realizing he was still wearing his ring, and tried to quickly think of a response.

"Oh, uh, she's not here with me." Brad responded.

"Yeah I kinda figured, by the way you looked at that one." The tall dark skinned man laughed.

Brad realized he better be more careful, he didn't want Brooke getting targeted, if the same people that went after Liam and Abigail went after him, he didn't want Brooke getting hurt too. Brad tried to ignore the curiosity he felt to look where Brooke went, but after a third drink he just couldn't resist.

Brad moved down to the end of the bar, with his back to the pool so he could look over into the dance club, suspecting that was where Brooke had gone. He continued sipping on his third rum and coke trying not to be obvious about looking that way.

"You wanna dance?" A woman sitting at the bar a few seats away asked.

"Oh, um, I," Brad stammered.

"I saw you looking over there, thought you might be missing that wife of yours." She said with a serious tone.

Brad started to panic. This whole clandestine thing was new to him, and he wasn't doing a very good job of having a poker face.

"I take it you left her at home?" She continued.

Ahh, she must have noticed his ring Brad thought, as he looked down at his hand. It was too late to take his ring off now, next time it might be better off to just not have it on at all.

"Oh, yeah, actually I'm here on business." He explained.

Brad continued to have a polite conversation with her, as he discreetly looked for Brooke. It wasn't long and he spotted her bobbing and swaying to the club music just like a college girl on spring break. He could only catch a glimpse of her every now and then through the opening to the club area as she crossed the dance floor.

The lack of dinner had Brad feeling a bit woozy half way through his fourth rum and coke, when Ron set his hand on Brad's shoulder and invited him to sit at a table with him and Michelle.

After a few words of encouragement from Michelle about how Brooke could handle herself and how she was just doing her job they got a bite to eat. Michelle did her best to settle Brad's nerves and re focus him on his job rather than Brooke. By the time Ron and Michelle left for the night, Brad was feeling much better.

"Go back to your room and we will see you tomorrow." Where the last words Michelle said to Brad as she and Ron got up from the table and headed towards their villa.

Brad was about to head back to his room too, when he caught another glimpse of Brooke dancing. This time it was to a slow song and she had her arms wrapped around a man. Brad considered going back to his room and trying to ignore the thought of her sharing her time with him, but just couldn't resist taking a seat back at the bar to get a better angle to watch her from.

A short peak here and there was all Brad could catch without looking too obvious, so after a few more minutes he finished off the last of his drink and headed back to his room. The booze added to the long day and the time change his body was fighting with, so it didn't take long before the soft pillow took him away from reality and sent him deep into dream land.

Brad woke up a little later the next morning, and decided to head straight to the office to get started on the books again. He was still looking for anything out of place that would explain why the resort didn't seem to be making any money despite it appearing to be so busy all year long.

After another long day double checking accounting records and sifting through receipts Brad decided once again to head off to the bar for a drink and a quick bite to eat.

"Nice to see you again Sir," the young lady behind the bar cheerfully declared.

It was the young lady who had served Brad his breakfast the day before.

"Oh, hi, good to see you again," Brad responded to the familiar face.

"What can I get you sir?"

"Oh please, it's Brad." He quickly informed the young beauty.

"Yes Brad, nice to serve you," she replied.

Brad felt uncomfortable at the way she was treating him like a guest that demanded constantly to feel as if they were being pampered by the staff, but instead wanted to break though and try to develop a little more of a friendship with her. Perhaps it was just his nature or maybe it was his strategy to gain more information, either way he tried to reduce the formality.

"What's your name?" He questioned her.

"Mia, sir."

"Please Mia, call me Brad."

"So where are you from Mia, you don't sound like you're from here on Anguilla."

"Oh I'm originally from Brazil; my Mother was from Anguilla my father Brazilian." She explained.

"Well, nice to meet you Mia." Brad said as he welcomingly extended his hand.

Mia gently grasped Brad's hand and shook, asking him for his order.

"Thank you Brad, can I get you something to drink?" She asked, in a little bit of a hurry.

Mia was trying to be friendly and polite, but the bar was starting to get busy. She brought Brad his rum and coke and headed back down the bar to help the other guests who were starting to pile into the seats surrounding the outdoor tavern.

Brad enjoyed the scenery as he watched the activity around the pool and the beautiful woman in bikinis showing off their bodies as if they were all in a beauty contest, competing with each other. He took in the sunset as he finished off the last of the burger he ordered for dinner. Brad was just about to head off to his room when he saw her.

It was Brooke. She was dressed in a transparent white silk dress that hid as much as a clear plastic bag. The pink bikini she wore underneath was calling out for everyone to notice as she strutted past Brad, once again on her way to the dance club. This time when she passed though she didn't make eye contact and there was no indication either of them even knew the other was there.

Brad decided he would head over to the dance club as well, not only was he curious and wanting to see his wife, but he also needed to see more of the club for professional reasons. The club was nothing unexpected. Typical black walls and ceiling with a hard wood floor perfect for dancing. The lights cast around bouncing off the glossy floor casting their excitement all around the room. There was another bar with a few tall seats where Brad could sit and observe as the club filled for the nights activities.

Brad ordered a coke with no rum this time, wanting to keep his head straight and focus on work rather than let his jealous emotions get ahold of him. He looked around and didn't see Brooke anywhere, which he thought was odd considering the club wasn't that large. Surely she had gone in but was nowhere to be found. It was about a half hour later when he noticed her coming out of a door in the back of the club. It looked like a small office, but he wasn't certain.

Brooke walked across the dance floor and sat down at a small private booth that was already occupied by another couple and what appeared to be a single man. Brad tried not to look, but he could tell Brooke was cuddling up to the single man as the other couple made out with one another. The man with Brooke looked to be keeping his hands to himself, but it was obvious Brooke was trying to get him interested.

Brad was reminded once again of the predicament he was in as his caged manhood became painfully tight. The sight of his wife with another wasn't anything new for him, nor was the conflicting emotions about it, but instead of the angst diminishing the emotions seemed to be getting even stronger over time, and the reflection of the club lighting that bounced off the silver key hanging from her neck only intensified those feelings.

Brad sat there the facts and figures running through his head competing for space with his emotions as the club spun with excitement for hours. He was trying to keep from staring at Brooke and doing his best to keep out of sight from her as well. He watched as she danced with her date, allowing him to rub his hands all over her body as she ground up against his.

"Brad!" he heard.

Brad looked next to him and to his surprise it was Mia the bartender.

"You wanna dance?" She yelled, trying to be heard over the thumping club music.

Brad was reluctant, but after a few minutes of continued pleading he finally gave in and stood up. Mia energetically pulled him to the dance floor and began gyrating to the music with her hand waving in the air. Brad was enjoying her enthusiasm and certainly enjoying the sight of her. Rather than the dull work uniform she had on earlier, now she too was wearing reveling club clothes. The white polo shirt and tan shorts had been replaced with, a skimpy golden bikini top and black micro shorts. Mia's dark skin was glistening in the heat of the Caribbean night air as she jumped around with excitement.

carnee
carnee
317 Followers