The Island of Anguilla Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad falls farther under Mia's spell.
9.8k words
4.54
7.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
314 Followers

Preface

This is the third part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. After their stay at Pine Lake and their honeymoon in Maui they embark on a new life with their new friends. I recommend reading the first two sagas. Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii

A word of warning, most of my stories contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. Some contain elements of consensual non consent and extreme situations that some might find disturbing. Everything I describe is pure fantasy. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

Brad woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing on the night stand. It was a text message from Michelle asking him to meet up and give a report. He flung the covers aside and started to get out of bed when a wave of warmth washed over him. The room began to spin and his head got heavy. If he didn't know better he would think it was a hangover. There was no way two whiskies had this much of a lasting effect, perhaps the long hours and whirlwind of events lately where taking their toll. Brad steadied himself and slowly made his way to the bathroom, perhaps a shower would help him recover.

Much better, but still feeling the aftermath of his evening in tow, Brad made his way to the central court where most of the resorts activities revolved around the pool. He notices off on the other side of the pool, Michelle and Ron sitting at a lone table.

"About time, you think you're on vacation or something?" Michelle jokingly asked, as Brad approached.

"Sorry, I must have over slept." Brad grumbled as he pulled out his chair and took a seat.

"So tell me, what, have you found? " Michelle asked quickly getting down to business.

Brad was hesitant to speak in such a public setting about what he was discovering, but there was no secret he was there to analyze the business for Michelle. He explained what he thought was going on. Someone was running a private club out of villa ten. Not only were there no records of that villa being rented out for over a year, it appeared the resort was paying for all the liquor they were taking as well. In addition, it appeared the night club was doing much more volume than they were reporting.

"Well we've suspected Juan was skimming money for some time, but not to this degree." Michelle quietly confirmed.

"We really need to maintain our relationship with his family if we want to keep operating this place." She continued

"What can we do to stop him from draining this place dry without firing him and causing a much bigger problem?" Ron asked muffled by his hand covering his mouth.

"We can hire a buying manager to relive him of the burden of that from now on." Michelle quickly interjected.

"I want you to keep digging, I have a feeling there's more going on here than some minor skimming of alcohol to run an underground club. Just be careful, I don't want to have to find a new accountant, if you know what I mean." Michelle sincerely said with a concerned look on her face.

Brad was about to ask if they had seen Brooke, when the waitress came up with breakfast, interrupting their privacy. Brad didn't realize how hungry he was until he took the first bite, forgetting all about his impending question and focused instead on consuming his meal. The three associates had some small talk as they ate, leaving business behind, until they were finished and ready to depart.

"Any word from Brooke?" Brad finally asked.

"It might be a few days," Michelle responded in a sympathetic tone.

Brad was disappointed at the lack of information about Brooke, but knew it was part of the game plan. She was digging around from her end while he was digging around from his. Brad made his way up to the front office, the whole way his brain flipping through the possible ways Juan was skimming money from the business. Brad was sure he had combed through all the expenses, and couldn't think of anything he had missed, that would hint at what else was going on. Then it dawned on him to take a closer look at the revenue side to see what he might be able to find.

For the next six hours Brad searched through all the deposits, trying to build a picture of where the revenue was coming from. What percentage was from the restaurant, the bar, room rentals, ext. It wasn't easy focusing on his work, as the memories of Mia fought for his attention. Finally he decided to take a break and headed for the bar, half hoping to see her there.

Sure enough Mia was behind the bar, pouring drinks and eagerly helping guests. As Brad took a seat at the end of the bar, Mia looked down at him with a wry smile. Brad couldn't help himself. Something about her smile made him feel ashamed. Not just for having cheated on Brooke by performing oral sex on her, but for how much he desired to do it again. He tried to resist the urge to smile back at her, but his face betrayed him and happily responded with a glowing grin.

"Drink sir?" Mia snickered as she slapped a napkin down in front of him.

"Sure, how about a rum and coke,"

"If you like rum sir can I recommend our Legacy by Angostura? I'm absolutely sure you'll like it." Mia suggested with authority.

Mia stared at Brad waiting for his response as her deep brown eyes probed his soul her upturned eyebrows daring him to disagree with her. Brad felt drawn in as if he was being pulled down a long dark cave, the rest of the resort stuck behind him in the past.

"Uh, yeah, ok I'll try that." Brad stuttered as he felt the grip of her gaze release him.

Brad watched as Mia turned and walked away. Her short tan skirt flapping as she bounced. Brad watched as she got on a short ladder and retrieved a clear crystal bottle from the top shelf. It had a fancy sterling silver top on it and looked to be almost full as she pulled the cork out and tipped the bottle, pouring about an inch worth in an etched glass. Mia returned with his drink, setting it down on the napkin in front of him and paused. She leaned in as if she was going to whisper something to him but said nothing. Instead she just stared at him once again raising her eyebrow as if to dare him while seductively wetting her lip with her tongue.

Brad felt the burn of her eyes piercing into him. It was almost as if he was looking into the sun. He was forced to break his gaze and look away before he lost his sight. Luckily for him, his broken gaze landed perfectly to see the pink lace of her bra peeking out from beneath her work shirt. The unbuttoned polo shirt was transformed into something sexy by her firm breasts pushing out creating a cauldron of desire.

Mia again broke the trance Brad had been placed under with her sweet Caribbean voice.

"Enjoy sir."

Mia slowly turned to continue attending to her other customers, causing Brad's whole body to lean around and try and maintain eye contact with her lace covered cleavage. He was left to watch her bounce away once again, left only with a drink and a longing for her return. Her treating him like any other customer felt a bit uncomfortable after what they had done the night before. It was almost as if she didn't even know him.

Brad took a sip of his rum, and it was good. The nutty spices gave way to a fruity finish with hints of the oak barrel it had been aged in. Brad took another sip as he watched Mia walk to the far end of the bar and out of sight. For the first time since he had sat down, he took a look around, assessing the crowd that was starting to build before the dinner hour.

Brad took the last sip of his rum and set the empty glass back on the bar.

"Another one sir," Mia asked.

"Uh, yeah sure, I'll have another." Brad responded.

Mia returned with a fresh glass of rum and a fresh napkin, placing the glass on the bar, but sliding the napkin forward next to the glass. Brad looked down at her soft hand lingering against the white paper, realizing she was trying to hide her intention from others around.

"I'll bill your room sir." She announced as she went on about her way.

Brad flipped over the napkin revealing the message she had intended to pass him. Your room at nine was all it said. Brad felt an excitement wash over him. Her cavalier attitude towards him was just a front for the rest of the bar. She wanted to see him again and it sent waves of excitement through him. Brad felt a huge smile overtake his face as he raised his glass up to his lips and took another swig of his recommended rum. As the warmth of the brown sugary drink filled his mouth the guilt of his excitement slapped his psyche. He wanted so badly to see Mia again but felt horrible for betraying Brooke.

It was fifteen minutes to nine when Brad stepped out of the shower. He was scurrying around like a teen boy before prom. He didn't know what to expect from Mia but the prospect of her arrival had him excited just the same. The fact he was still trapped in a prison the size of a thimble was excruciating. No matter how excited he felt, it was impossible for him to show it. Brad might be the one having an exciting evening but Brooke was the one having the last laugh.

Brad held his breath when he heard the first knock on the door. He was about to get up from the couch to go let Mia in, but she beat him too it.

"One of the advantages to working here, I have a master key." She said as she entered his room.

Any unsettling feelings Brad might have from her barging in were quickly overpowered by the joy he felt at her presence.

"You missed me didn't you?" Mia quipped.

But before Brad could answer Mia leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips that shocked Brad to the core. Her confidence overpowered his will to resist and her sexual presence heightened his desire more than he had every experienced before.

"I need to take a bath before we go out, so why don't you fill the tub up for me." Mia instructed as she tossed a suit bag over the back of the couch.

"I didn't have time after work so I just came straight over."

Brad felt weird drawing a bath for her. First of all he had never done that for anyone and secondly he barely knew Mia, but as he turned the knob up, on the hot water, the anticipation of getting to see her completely naked brought life to his confined masculinity. He dipped his hand into the water trying to judge the temperature not sure how warm she would want it.

"Ok, I can take it from here jailbird." An obvious wise crack, reminding him she knew about his chastity.

Mia closed the door leaving Brad alone in the main room as she took her bath. His hopes of seeing her naked dashed as she waited till the door was closed to remove her work clothes. As he sat quietly on the couch waiting for her emergence, he envisioned what her dark brown body looked like soaking in his tub. He remembered the contrast of her bright red pussy against the dark brown outlines of her lips, and the way the excitement oozed from her.

The sound of Mia calling for him pulled him from his daydream.

"Bring me my bag please." She called out.

Brad quickly scooped up the garment bag draped across the couch and carried it to the bathroom by the top hanger.

"I have it." Brad announced loudly from the other side of the door.

"Can you hang it on the back of the door please?"

Brad eagerly turned the knob pushing the door open.

"Excuse me?" Mia yelled as she covered her soaking body with her arms and dipped lower into the tub.

Brad felt ashamed he had tried to peer in at her naked body. She asked for her bag not to be ogled by some pervert. What the hell was he thinking? What had possessed him to think it was ok to violate her privacy like that? He felt like a complete pervert for building up such a fantasy of her in his mind and then allowing that to let him behave so disrespectfully. Brad quickly averted his eyes, and turning to hang the bag on the back of the door apologized.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to,"

Mia cut him off. "I'll be out in a few minutes. In the meantime order us some drinks from room service."

Brad could hear the annoyance in her voice, but was thankful she wasn't angrier. He closed the door quickly and headed for the phone. He dialed room service and ordered them some drinks as Mia had requested. Brad sat down quietly waiting for the knock at the door, fighting the urge to replay the first glimpse he got of Mia in the tub. Soon the knock on the door came and he got up, taking the tray from the worker.

"What did you get us?" Mia called out as she emerged from the bathroom.

Brad's back was turned towards the bathroom as he was sliding the drink tray onto the small table in his room.

"I got you that Pink Pantie drink you like and another glass of that Legacy rum for me." Brad proudly announced as he turned, anticipating the smile on her face when she heard he had remembered the drink she liked.

Rather than waiting for him to hand her, her drink Mia pushed her way past him and reached down grabbing the rum from the tray.

"Oh I'm not in the mood for that right now, you can have it."

Once again brad found himself in an uncomfortable spot. He was hoping the thoughtfulness of his drink order would make her forget the rudeness of his visual assault, but instead she was unhappy with his choice for her and left it untouched.

As Brad came to grips with the fact he had made the wrong choice, he was surprised at the sight before him.

Mia had on a red leather top. It was laced up the front exposing the firm dark skin between her breasts, the matching leather skirt barely long enough to cover much at all. She had on tall black boots that where only partially laced up.

"Why don't you finish these for me while I have my drink?"

Mia's words slithered into Brad's ear, wrapping around his will and pulling him to the floor beside her, as she sat on the couch with her drink in hand, he instinctively kneeled in front of her reaching for the hanging laces.

"Not too tight now." She instructed putting the leather sole on Brad's thigh.

Brad ran the strings back and forth in the eyelets following the same pattern she had previously started, gradually working his way up above her knee. The boots were so tall they almost reached the hem in her skirt. Brad was concentrating on what he was doing; trying desperately to do a good enough job to finally gain her approval.

"Would you like another taste tonight?" Mia teased as she twisted her leg open just a bit.

Brad's mind went wild at the thought. He was afraid she wouldn't want him near her again, after the way he behaved earlier.

"I told you, you'd have to earn it. Are you ready to earn it?"

"Yes." Brad said timidly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, please?" Brad hesitated.

"Yes, please WHAT." Mia barked seeing to lose her patience.

"Yes, please Mia?" Brad fearfully answered.

"When I'm dressed like this its Mistress NOT Mia. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Oh this may be more difficult than I thought." Mia gasped.

"Yes, I understand WHAT?" Mia snapped.

"Yes, I understand Mistress."

"Much better, Now finish my other boot." Mia replaced her completed boot with the one that was yet laced, firmly pushing down on Brad's thigh again and exerting her power over him.

Brad finished lacing up her other boot, while she continued to talk to him.

"Now we need to set a few ground rules for tonight. First off I know you have to maintain appearances in public and I don't want to undermine you in that way. I want to go to the private area of the villa tonight but that area is only open to couples so that's where you come in. I want to have some fun, and you don't have to do a thing, only stand there and behave. That means no interference, no interacting with anyone unless I tell you to, and under no circumstances are you to touch anyone. Is that understood?"

Brad looked up from his task and responded." Yes Mistress."

Mia gave him an approving smile. Not only was she pleased he was agreeable to the evening, but he responded correctly as well.

"That's a good boy," Mia praised as she softly patted his face.

"I will leave first. Then you will wait five minutes and come to the villa. When the door man stops you, tell him you are with Mia and he will let you in. I will be at the bar waiting for you, have a seat and order a drink. It will look like you just came in for a drink nothing else. Got it?"

"Yes...Mi, I mean Mistress." Brad caught himself just in time.

Mia stood up and her high heels clicking against the tile floor. She strutted out the door and into the night leaving Brad to pick himself up and collect his thoughts. No sooner had the door closed behind her, and Brad was already desperate to see her again. Something about that woman infected him like a virus overtaking every cell in his body. He quickly looked over at the clock it was a quarter past ten and he had to wait five long minutes before he could follow. He anxiously stood there staring at the clock waiting for the time to pass before he crashed through the door like a race horse leaving the shoot.

Time seemed to pass slower than ever as he watched the minutes slowly laps. Finally the time was right and he hurried to the door almost forgetting his room key on the table. He did his best to appear normal as he refrained from running past the main bar and pool area. The bar and nightclub were still thumping causing him to turn and look to see if he saw Brooke, the thought of her temporarily distracting him from his mission causing him to question the intelligence of moving forward. If he turned around right now and headed back to his room maybe he could regain some control of his emotions. On the other hand if he did, he would likely never get a chance to see more of Mia.

Before he could stop himself Brad was standing at the entrance to the Villa and the large bouncer at the door.

"I'm with Mia." Brad spoke like the electronic voice on a GPS pre-programed before leaving his room.

Brad walked in surprised to see there were only a few people mingling around. He looked over and saw Mia sitting at the far end of the bar waiting for him. Brad took his seat in the chair just around the corner from her close enough for their knees to almost touch but appearing to not be together.

"What can I get you buddy." The bartender asked.

Brad ordered a whisky neat and gulped it down as soon as the bartender set it down.

"You need to relax." Mia softly told Brad

"Yeah I know," Brad agreed before ordering another whisky.

"Here, take this." Mia whispered as she slipped a pink pill next to his empty glass.

"What is that?" Brad sheepishly asked.

"Just a something to take the edge off, its fine," She reassured.

Brad picked up the pill and held it in his hand. Hesitantly looking at it, contemplating if he should take it or not. It was small and pink with a heart imprint it didn't seem like it was enough of anything to do much, but what the hell he thought as he tossed it in his mouth and washed it down with another gulp of whisky.

"It's still early; things don't really get going until eleven when the dance club and bar close. So just relax and slow down a little ok. It's really not that big a deal. Like I said all I need is a partner to get back there and then from there I can take care of myself. All you have to do is stand around and wait for me ok. If you can do that for me, I promise I will make it worth your while."

Hearing Mia explain it to him again eased his mind. She wasn't asking him to do anything crazy in public or anything. As long as Brooke didn't find out he was swooning over another woman he would be fine. After all the last month Brooke was the one having most of the fun, it was only fair he got a little attention from another woman for a change.

Gradually the villa filled with guests. Obviously most of them were coming from the dance club, dressed to impress and not ready to call it a night. There were a few though that seemed a bit more serious about their attire, some of the woman wearing leather like Mia a couple of them exposing their breast in more fetish attire.

carnee
carnee
314 Followers