The Island of Three Ch. 04

Story Info
A welcome discovery is made.
4.4k words
4.69
43.7k
81

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tobias and Lexi gazed down the hill in shock at what they saw.

"Is that, a cabin?" Lexi asked out loud, but Tobias thought at the same time.

The area before them was mostly trees and grasslands which slowly went down to the ocean. It was very similar to where they were already based, but the cabin was hope, and could mean rescue.

"There's no way!" stated Lexi. "We've been here for months and there's been someone living the other side of this fucking island the entire time?"

"We don't know that there's anyone there Lex."

"Well let's go and find out!"

Tobias agreed, and then they both made their way down the hill. Before long they arrived behind the cabin. It looked old and clearly wasn't looked after. They now had doubts that anyone lived there, or even used it for anything. On instinct, Tobias grabbed a big log from the ground to use as a weapon, just in case there was someone hostile inside.

There was a small clearing surrounded by trees with some sort of big seeds or fruit hanging from the branches. They paid little attention to them as they moved closer to the cabin. The area was overgrown with reeds and long grass surrounding the area. Tobias felt more comfortable realising that it was unlikely that some crazed lunatic wouldn't be inside, but also felt sad that they were more than likely alone on the island.

"This place has seen better days. Come on, let's check inside," Tobias said.

Lexi followed her brother around the corner where they assumed the door would be. The cabin was made out of solid wood that still stood strong, even with the obvious storm damage and greenery growing from the cracks. There were glassless windows on each of the four walls and an entrance with a door facing the sea. The entrance was shaped like a long rectangle and was close to the edge of the building.

Tobias rounded the corner to see an opening into the cabin. The door had either blown away in the wind or had never been made in the first place, he wasn't sure which. He made his way inside, closely followed by Lexi as they peered into the building for the first time.

Looking around they saw that the roof had holes in it and the floor had a few tree saplings beginning to grow through. Directly ahead of them was an old seat that had been made out of the same wood as the cabin. To the right of it was a table, and on top were numerous rusty tools: hammers, nails, saws, a shovel and other bit and bobs. On the far right was a wall with another opening, a separate room that halved the size of the cabin.

Tobias lit up about the tools. He knew he could use them to either fix things or build some necessities from scratch, even if they were a bit rusty. Lexi however was more interested in the other room and moved towards it. It was darker than the first room and her eyes took longer to adjust. Then she saw it.

"A bed!"

"What?" Tobias rushed forward to his sister's side and witnessed it for himself. Sure enough it was a bed, handcrafted just like the chair but without a mattress. It was bigger than a double, had thin slats of wood from one side to the other and didn't look very comfortable. Tobias guessed the original user of the bed had just used big leaves for their comfort, like they had been doing.

"That's ours," stated Lexi.

"What do you mean ours?"

Lexi eyed her brother up and down. "As in mine and yours, big brother." Her eyes lowered onto his crotch.

"We can't share it! Not in front of Syl."

"She can join us. You fucked her too so what's the problem?"

"Lex. Me and Syl really, really haven't had sex."

"You mean you were telling the truth? So I had you first?" She looked pleased with herself.

"Lex, it's not a good thing to be the first to fuck your brother. You can't use it to tease her. She can't know what happened between us."

"What? Why? I had you first! I want to rub it in her face," Lexi pouted.

Tobias rolled his eyes. "No! We aren't telling her about what happened, ok?"

"Ugh fine. She will find out though, sooner or later," Lexi smirked.

"Promise me you won't tell her." Tobias looked towards his cute sister with a stern look.

"I promise, jeez. But you're going to have to make it up to me."

Tobias knew exactly what she meant and immediately pushed her up against the wall. Lexi was taken by surprise as she was gently thrust backwards. Tobias looked down at his gorgeous sister. The look caused Lexi's blood to pound through her body as the adrenaline of what was to come took over her thoughts.

Tobias had already cum twice, and not that long ago. He knew he stood little chance of getting his cock to full strength just yet, even with the body of a goddess under him. But he realised he could still make her feel bliss, and then she would owe him one. His hands rose to her face as he prepared to kiss her puffy lips. Lexi was more than willing to return the kiss that caused her legs to go weak.

They hadn't even started yet and Lexi could feel her breathing getting heavier as her brother's hands roamed her body, groping her breasts and ass one after the other. His hands rose up and under her vest to begin removing the garment, when suddenly Lexi started screaming.

Tobias shot his eyes up to look at his sister and noticed a spider hanging on a line of web beside their faces. Lexi screamed at the sight and bolted for the exit. Tobias couldn't help but laugh and then sigh as he realised his dick had started to get hard again. He guessed the idea of fucking his sister again had a bigger impact on him than he had first thought.

He made his way out to find his sister who was staring up at the weird seeds in the trees.

"I guess I'll have to clear the spiders out if we're to move in. It'll be a better place to stay if we face any storms or rain. As long as we can find a stream of water that is." Tobias looked around briefly.

"If there is even one spider left in that infested shack then I'll be sleeping outside!" Lexi spoke as she kept her eyes up at the trees.

"What are you looking at Lex?"

"Do they look like mangos to you?"

Tobias looked up into the tree. Sure enough they did look like mangos upon closer inspection, but he had his doubts. "Yeah, a little, but mangos hang a lot lower than that. They're usually within arm's reach."

"Get one down." Lexi looked at her brother, who looked back at her annoyed at being told what to do. "Sorry, please get one down." She smiled coyly at him who in turn rolled his eyes.

Tobias wondered how to achieve the task at hand. The fruit were at least ten feet in the air, so jumping was out of the question. The trunks were tall and flimsy looking so he thought that climbing them wasn't a safe option. Instead he decided to find a long branch and try to hit one down. Tobias left in search of something to use and soon returned with a large branch.

He jumped, swung the branch and managed to knock one down on his first try. Luckily Lexi caught it before landing on the ground. She cracked the soft fruit on a rock to reveal a pale gold, juicy centre. They both looked at each other in wonderment before Lexi brought the fruit to her lips, and then scrunched her face up into a ball.

"Sour. Very sour, but definitely mango."

Tobias tried some and had the same reaction. It was sour, but with new food came new possibilities. All three of the siblings hadn't liked coconut before coming to the island, but mango was a new source of flavour and vitamins they were probably in desperate need of at that point.

"This is insane. There's been a shelter and fresh mango on this island and we didn't even know. I feel like an idiot!"

"Don't be ridiculous bro. None of us found this place, but we have now. We can live a little more comfortably because we found it." Lexi hugged her brother tight. "We should probably get back to Syl. She's going to be so psyched at what we found!"

"Yeah we should head back. We need to find water first though. Without that we can't move here without having to trek a few hours away just to stay hydrated."

They continued their hug for a while longer before returning back up the hill in search of water. They searched for nearly an hour, but found nothing so they began to make their way back to camp. Just over the brow of the hill they started their descent back to Sylvia, and then Tobias heard something.

"Lex. I can hear water!"

Lexi listened but couldn't hear anything. "You sure? I can't hear it."

Tobias started moving in the direction he thought he could hear the sound. Sure enough, the sound of running water got louder as they got closer. He could hear it coming from a small opening in the soil. Tobias looked down the crack and could see the fresh water splashing beneath him.

"It's an underwater spring. Probably where our water is coming from."

"Fuck bro! You've got the hearing of a bat! But how do we get to it?"

"I'll dig down to it and guide it down the other side of the hill, towards the cabin. If I can funnel it down the right way I might even be able to make a shower at some point."

"You think you can really do that?"

"Yeah, probably. Living in that cabin will make everything so much easier for us. Getting the water down there is going to be difficult but it's a must."

"If you make me a shower, I'll let you in with me." Lexi gave her brother a seductive smile.

He couldn't help imagining his sister wet and naked beside him. "Your shower?"

"Ok, our shower. The offer still stands big bro."

"Deal," Tobias replied almost too quickly and it caused Lexi to laugh.

They marked the area with a few obvious branches and began their journey back to camp. The return journey was much faster as they continued downhill in search of their home away from home. Soon the familiar sight of the shelter came into view and Tobias grabbed hold of his sister, spun her around and embraced her in a powerful and passionate kiss. After a few moments he let go of her perfect form.

"What uhh, what was that for?" she mumbled slightly.

Tobias eyed his sister. "I just wanted one last kiss before we have to act like I haven't fucked your brains out already."

"I don't see why we can't just tell her. She'll understand. Fuck, she would probably join in!"

"What? That's insane!"

"I think it's hot! Besides, she's a little bit of a nympho."

Tobias didn't know how to react to the thought of having both sisters in bed with him. It wasn't something that the normal brain of a man could comprehend, especially if Lexi was right and their sister was a nympho. He had to shake himself back to reality.

"I am NOT going to fuck both of my sisters. One is wrong enough as it is. Wait! Did you just say it would be hot? Are you bisexual?"

Lexi grinned devilishly. "I don't think so, but having you fuck us both sounds like a rush. Besides, she's hot and so are you. It'd be fun."

Tobias was in shock looking at his younger sister. She stood with a hungry stare plastered across her face. He didn't know if he should feel ashamed or turned on for thinking of them like this. He did, however, know one thing: to focus on keeping them safe and sound until they're rescued. Maybe sexually ravage Lexi in the mean time.

"I can't think of that right now. Trying to tame just one of you will be hard enough," Tobias smirked.

"Tame? Oh you can't tame me," Lexi pressed her large tits into his chest as she gazed up at him. "I'm going to suck your cock tonight," she stated.

As much as he liked the sound of that, he knew it would be too risky. "No you're not. It's too dangerous with Syl around. We have to be careful."

His little sister eyed him with an excited stare. "Sounds exciting." Lexi brought her brother's hand to her lips and sucked his index finger into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh god you're hot."

Lexi released his finger. He let it drop it down to her impressive mound and squeezed his hand around it. Tobias was getting hard from the feeling and his sister's sexy stare as he tried to concentrate on not losing his mind. His other hand found her peachy ass cheek and began to grope and caress his sister completely.

Lexi was enjoying the feel of his hands caressing her hot young body and decided to leave him hanging, craving more. Her favourite thing to do was to tease her siblings, and now she could take that trait to a whole new level.

"Fuck that feels good Tobi. I want you to fuck me, right here and right now. I need you inside me again." Lexi allowed her face to show signs of pleasure and played the part of the sexy vixen. She looked at his face. He was in heaven, completely lost to the world. Now was her chance.

Lexi suddenly backed away from her muscular brother's hands and winked at him. "Come on. Syl's probably wondering where we are." She then turned around and spanked her plump little ass clad in tight shorts and started running back to camp.

Tobias stood there confused for a moment. "What the fuck just happened?" he said to himself. Horny and annoyed he followed her towards the camp. "This is going to be hell."

On his way back to the camp Tobias didn't manage to catch up to Lexi, not because he couldn't have but because watching the curvaceous babe run ahead of him got his blood pumping. In just one day he had completely thrown all morals out of the window and for once was focusing on having fun. If that meant pounding his youngest sister into the ground with his cock, then he'd definitely be having fun.

They arrived back at the camp as Sylvia came out from the shelter.

"Where the hell have you two been? I've been getting worried!"

Tobias rolled up beside Lexi as he tried not to look suspicious of their earlier actions. Sylvia began to eye them as she noticed Tobias looking nervous. "Shit! I've already fucked it up!" he thought to himself.

Lexi could see the worry on her brother's face and decided to jump in to the rescue. "We found a cabin!"

"What! As in people?"

"Hah, no. Just an old cabin. But it has a bed, and a chair, and a few other bits in it."

"A bed? I call dibs," stated Sylvia.

"Nope. That's ours. We found it."

"What do you mean 'ours'?" asked Sylvia.

Tobias immediately got nervous and had to chip in. "I think she means it's all of ours. We'll share it by taking it in turns. It'll be more comfortable than what we're using anyway."

"Still ours," whispered Lexi. Tobias glared back at her innocent looking face.

Their eyes were shifty and they were standing much closer than normal. Sylvia wondered why they were acting strangely, but the thought of a cabin was already consuming her mind for comfort. It was getting dark, so Tobias started cooking the fish Sylvia had caught while they were away and Sylvia went to grab some fresh water.

Tobias couldn't help watching her walk away, wearing similar size shorts to Lexi and little else that did wonders for her figure. Her hips rocked from side to side and her pony tail swayed in the opposite direction. The scene was hypnotising. He got worried that he might've been caught ogling his sister, and sure enough, Lexi was staring right at him with a wide grin plastered across her pretty face.

"Oh god."

"Whatcha looking at bro?"

"Nothing."

"Uh huh, sure." She still had the smile across her face. "Do you look at me like that?"

Tobias sighed. "I wasn't looking at her. I was daydreaming." He didn't sound convincing.

Lexi shifted beside her brother. "Yeah? What about?" Her hand started running up Tobias's leg. "Was it about Syl sucking your cock? Or me?" Lexi grabbed hold of her brothers growing member through his shorts. "Or maybe it was both of us." Her words lingered in his ear.

He wanted nothing more than to watch Lexi on her knees, sucking him off right then and there, but he could hear Sylvia returning. He bolted upright just in time for their sister to come around the corner and catch the movement. Tobias quickly walked over to the fish and flipped it above the fire.

Sylvia knew something was up, but couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Is the fish ready yet Tobi?"

"Not quite. A few more minutes." Tobias sat back down, further away from his teasing younger sister.

Sylvia passed a bottle to each of her siblings and took a seat opposite them across the fire. "So, who's excited to move?"

With all the excitement, Lexi completely forgot to tell her of the other great thing they found. "Oh shit, I forgot to say."

Sylvia looked up, eager to hear of more of their findings.

"We were exploring around the cabin when we got a little distracted," Lexi said. Tobias immediately beamed an angry glare at her. "It was so crazy, I couldn't contain myself."

Tobias had to jump in for fear of her bringing up their earlier activities. "We found some fruit!"

"Aww, I was getting to that part Tobi," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Fruit? What fruit?"

"We found mangoes. Hundreds of them!" Lexi was so excited telling the news that she bounced up, causing her breasts to jiggle. Tobias caught the movement and it excited him even more than he already was.

"Real mangoes? Where?"

Tobias had to distract himself so he answered. "They're surrounding the cabin. At least fifty trees full of the stuff."

"Why didn't you bring any back?"

They both looked at each other and thought for a second before Lexi answered. "I guess we just forgot. Either way, they weren't ripe. We'll have to pick some and let them ripen up a bit before we can eat them."

"We could have cooked them!" Sylvia shouted in annoyance. "Would have been nicer than fucking fish!"

Lexi and Tobias burst out into a fit of laughter. Sylvia got annoyed but found their laughter infectious and couldn't help joining in. After food they all relaxed and sat in front of the fire, enjoying their night looking up at the stars. They made names for the ones that looked like things and stories of what heroic deeds the character did during his or her reign.

With full bellies and exhaustion setting in, they made their way to bed. This time Tobias had decided to lie on his back, looking straight up to avoid watching his sisters undress. He had to maintain some form of control over his thoughts, even if he was going to continue his forbidden activities with Lexi.

Comfortable in bed, they lay there making small talk.

"So when do we move into the cabin Tobz?" asked Lexi. She had never called him that before, but quite liked it.

"I'm going to start working on it tomorrow. Fix the roof, get the bed ready and build a couple more hopefully."

"And get rid of the spiders, right?"

"Yes Lex, get rid of the spiders too."

Lexi was satisfied and tried to relax back into the bunk.

"And what about us? What are we doing?" asked Sylvia.

"Well one of you can help," Tobias secretly hoped for Lexi so they could fool around but knew Sylvia would jump at the chance. She was always more of a 'hands-on' kind of girl.

"Me!" shouted Sylvia as predicted. "I haven't seen it yet anyway."

Lexi sighed but knew there was no point in arguing.

"Ok Syl, you're with me. Lexi you're looking after camp."

Sylvia felt triumphant and laid down into bed to get comfortable. They said their good nights and began to drift off to sleep. Well, at least one of them did. Lexi was waiting to hear that predictable sleep breathing from Sylvia before she pounced on her brother.

Tobias was partially hoping that they had both fallen asleep, but he knew that when Lexi says she going to do something, she always does it. Worry mixed with excitement washed over Tobias as he heard Lexi getting out of bed.

She tiptoed to the side of his bunk and bent down next to him.

"Lex no. Go back to bed," Tobias whispered. He was weak and knew what he really wanted.

"I'm going to suck you off bro. I'll be quiet if you are," she whispered back as she eyed him.

Lexi grabbed hold of her brother's hand and brought it to her soft breast. He had lost all resolve and squeezed the globe hard in his hands through her shirt, bringing a small moan from her lips. Tobias had zero control over his actions now and shifted his body so his feet were hanging off the side of his bunk.

12