The Island of Three Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding the courage to move forward, she stepped out from behind the tree and looked in the direction of her brother and sister.

"NO," Sylvia gasped in shock as she witnessed her little sister being fucked by her brother. "Oh my god! This isn't happening."

They were within a stones throw distance from her, and somehow hadn't heard her yet. Tobias was now rapidly pounding himself against the marshmallow surface of Lexi's ass as he held her arms tight behind her back.

"This isn't happening. This isn't fucking happening." For the briefest of moments, Sylvia wondered whether Tobias was forcing himself on their sister. He was certainly strong enough to do so. Her questions however were quickly answered.

-

"Mmmmm my god yes! Cum inside me! Cum inside your little sister!"

Her words were spoken with urgency, like she craved the idea of her brother defiling her.

Tobias relaxed his grip on her wrists and pulled his cock free from Lexi's tight pussy, only to spin her around and force the babe down on her knees in front of him. Lexi was in a world of her own, fucked senseless and without a care in the world. Her orgasm had reached its end but continued to send electric sparks throughout her small frame.

He looked down at her angelic face and started to pump his cock in the direction of her puffy lips.

"OH FUCK!!!"

Tobias pressed his aching hard-on against her mouth, waiting for her to open wide. A second later she did just that and allowed his member to grace the entrance of her mouth. He quickly started to face fuck her until the pleasure was too much.

"FUCK YESSS!!!!!"

A never ending river of spunk shot into Lexi's wanting mouth. Half dazed she tried to swallow her brothers precious fluid, gulping down his cum as quickly as it fired from his dick.

"Holy shit Lex!" The world fell away as the pressure of his release eased off. Tobias held her head in place as the end of his orgasm neared.

"Fuck me! Are you ok sis?" He looked down at her sweet face to find her eyes beaming up at him.

"Mmhmmm," Lexi sucked the rest of the spunk out of his tip and licked his member clean.

The moment Lexi let go of her brothers cock he stumbled back, grabbing hold of the tree to his right to stabilise himself. Lexi was still on her knees licking her lips clean while watching Tobias attempt to stay upright.

Lexi slowly stood up in a very seductive manner and walked towards Tobias. Before she closed the gap she lowered one of her hands down to her soaking wet snatch and began to gently play with her clit, sending small pulses of pure bliss down her legs.

"Christ that was hot! Are you ok Lexi? I didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Are you kidding me. That was insane...." Lexi was still playing with herself and pinching her nipple when she noticed something in the corner of her eye.

She looked at the obstruction in her vision to see her sister Sylvia, standing there completely speechless. Sylvia stood like a statue, unmoving and with a shocked expression laid across her petite face.

"Umm, I'm ok, but Sylvia probably won't be," Lexi spoke with a hint of worry in her voice.

"What does Sylvia have to do with....," Tobias looked to his left in the same direction as Lexi to find their sister gawking at their naked sweaty bodies.

Time seemed to stand still as all three of the siblings remained motionless in a triangle, waiting for the other to speak, but no one did. Tobias was searching Sylvia's face for her reaction. Lexi was curious as to who would speak first and Sylvia was struggling to believe what she was even seeing.

Getting inpatient, Lexi spoke first. "Sooo, whatcha thinking sis?"

Both of her siblings looked at her like she was mental.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Sylvia screamed out loud and spun around, flicking her luscious brown hair to the side before running back towards the camp.

A few seconds later she was hidden by the shrubbery.

"Well. That was a delayed reaction," laughed Lexi.

"Fuck!" Tobias started putting his boxers back on. "Fuck!"

Following her brothers lead, Lexi began to put her clothes back on also. Their hearts were racing. What had they done?

"How long do you think she was there watching us?" Lexi asked with a curious expression.

"Christ. She wasn't watching us Lex. She caught us."

"But how do you know that? For all we know she was watching us and flicking her bean to it,"

Tobias looked up at his sister and frowned. "Will you just put your clothes on?"

Lexi grinned and slowly finished putting her clothes back on while continuing to tease her brother.

Finally dressed they quickly made their way back to camp. Hopefully to find Sylvia so they can try and talk about what had just happened. Before the shelter came into view, the siblings shared a quick kiss on the lips and reassured each other that it will all be ok.

At first glance there was nothing, no sign of Sylvia anywhere. They checked the shelter and the area surrounding it but found nothing. It was Lexi that spotted their sister who was situated at the top of the hill overlooking the beach. After notifying Tobias that she found her, they both quietly walked up to where she was and sat beside her.

Tobias sat on her left while Lexi sat on her right. Instinctively they did that to try and comfort her from both angles, but to Sylvia it felt like they were surrounding her in preparation to stop her from running.

Lexi found the silence to be intriguing. She didn't know how someone would react to this sort of situation, and she knew that Sylvia wasn't going to suddenly just be ok with it, so she sat there and waited for their older brother to speak, hoping that he might say the right words.

"Well? Are you going to explain what the fuck that was?" The tone on Sylvia was frightening, one that showed her siblings that she meant business.

Tobias had been thinking of what best to say for days now, but had often came up with nothing that would justify what he's done. Now he stared into the horizon with the sun slowly lowering itself as he ruffled his scraggy hair, hoping somehow that would help him.

"I wish I knew what to say Syl. I really do. But I have absolutely nothing other than I'm sorry." As pathetic as his speech was, it hit his sisters harder than he would ever know.

"Just tell me why. Why has this happened? How did it happen?" Sylvia was rapidly growing sadder with each word spoken.

Hearing his sisters voice begin to croak sent a mortifying feeling down his spine.

"It kind of just happened. I don't really know how to explain it," Tobias looked over to Lexi for help.

"If it makes you feel any better sis, I jumped him." Lexi's help wasn't what Tobias was expecting.

Sylvia looked up at Lexi like the last piece of the puzzle had fallen into place.

"Ohhh! Now it makes sense. The family slut couldn't last three months on an island without having to be fucked. And her brother was the only man around."

Lexi gasped at the insult and was already preparing her own insults for attack. Luckily Tobias jumped in to try and stop the fight before it started.

"No, that's not what happened. Lexi told me how she felt and I, well I wasn't able to stop myself. It all happened so quickly."

"Christ! You're fucking! You're both actually fucking. This is insane." Sylvia spoke fast and aggressively.

As she finished her outburst, Sylvia stood up on the spot, walked forward and turned around to see her siblings.

"I don't know what to think about this." She turned back and started walking to the ocean. "I'm going for a walk. NO ONE follow me,"

With that she was on her way down to the seafront. After a few moments, Lexi and Tobias were alone once again. While Tobias was worried about their sister, Lexi was more curious whether she could get away with jumping on her brother again before the sun went down.

-

Later that night Lexi and Tobias found themselves eating dinner alone. No one had bothered to catch any fish in preparation so it was coconut all round. With the cabin on the other side of the island pretty much complete, they figured that tomorrow they would start to move what belongings they had there.

Sylvia still hadn't returned yet and both the siblings were beginning to get worried. With everything out in the open, there was no way of knowing which way their situation would go. Would they fall apart or would Sylvia grow to understand and accept it?

"Do you think I should go and look for her?"

"Nah. She'll come to her senses." Lexi shimmied herself closer to her brother. "Everything is going to be ok Tobz. Trust me."

Their earlier activities had taken a toll on Lexi. She had been yawning since the sun went down. Tobias had become much more muscular in the months on the island and Lexi had remained the same if not a little smaller.

He worried he might have fucked her a little too hard for the little angel, but Lexi was strong. Deep down he knew that.

After a few silent minutes in front of the fire, Lexi began to yawn and drift off to sleep against her brothers broad shoulder. Tobias stood up and picked her up in his arms, carrying her like a princess to the shelter.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed."

"Mmm, ok."

Tobias gently dropped her onto her bunk and kissed her goodnight.

"You should jump in with me,"

"Hah. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Lexi laughed. "Yeah I would."

"I'm going to stay up for a while. Wait until Syl is back. Get some sleep." Tobias brushed her hair out of her face like he did to Sylvia just hours prior and gave her another kiss before leaving the shelter and sitting back where he was a moment ago.

Lexi had been in pure orgasmic heaven the last few days. It wasn't until this moment that she realised it wasn't just lust she had for her brother, it was much deeper and caused her stomach little flutters of excitement.

Falling asleep to the thought of Tobias holding her tight, she dreamt pleasant dreams of what life could be like for them both. Although it started with sweet visions of a family, a house and decent jobs, her dream quickly turned hot with passion. Fucking in the shower making Lexi late for work and Tobias bending her over the kitchen counter while trying to cook food.

Tobias was rapidly getting more and more worried. It was pitch black out and without a fire to keep her warm at night she may get into trouble. Not being able to take it any longer he stood up and started walking up the hill to the beach.

"Wait," A soft voice spoke from behind Tobias.

He turned to see Sylvia standing in the tree line the other side of the fire. Relieved to see she was ok he quickly walked around the fire to her side.

"Hi," her voice was still quiet.

"Hi,"

"I'm sorry if I worried you. This is all just a little, weird." Sylvia lowered her head.

"It's ok. It is a little weird."

They both walked over to the fire and sat down opposite each other. Sylvia found herself nervous about talking to her brother. It felt like a great pressure that was getting heavier by the minute.

A few seconds of silence passed before Sylvia finally spoke.

"I want you to tell me everything. I need to know it all in order to understand. That's what I want most of all, just to understand what it is you're doing and whether you realise what you're both actually doing."

Tobias was now also feeling the pressure. He now had to explain to his sister why he was fucking his other sister. "Crap!" He thought.

"Do you mean like everything? Because that might get a little awkward."

Sylvia rolled her eyes. "More awkward than catching your brother and sister in the doggy style position?"

Tobias laughed nervously. "Well I guess not."

"Has this been happening long? Are you going to keep doing it? And is it anything more than just sex?"

Sylvia's questions caught Tobias off guard. He wasn't quite expecting such a direct line of questioning.

"Ok wow, umm, about a week I guess. I think we both want to keep doing it and I'm not sure if it's anything more,"

Sylvia didn't react as Tobias was expecting. If anything it looked like she was trying to piece things together so they made sense to her. After a few moments of thought, Sylvia said something her brother wasn't expecting.

"Is it......good?" Her eyes slowly raised from the ground and looked into her brothers eyes.

"Umm ok, well I guess you actually wanted to know everything huh?"

Sylvia cutely nodded and impatiently awaited his reply.

"To tell you the truth, it's unbelievable." He exhaled the last word, drawing it out slightly. "I mean, Lexi is still my little sister and I will always see her that way, but now I feel more...... ah what's the word? In tune?" Tobias snapped his fingers trying to find the appropriate word when Sylvia jumped in.

"Connected?"

"That's it! Connected. We're closer now, I'm still her brother, but I feel like I'm now more than that. It feels pretty great, but you'd have to ask her how she felt. For all I know she's just cock hungry....."

Sylvia involuntarily glanced down at her brothers package, secretly hoping it would suddenly be on display. The entire conversation had been pretty easy for them up until this point, but now that they were going into detail, Sylvia and Tobias found themselves involuntarily getting horny.

It came as a shock to Sylvia, not because she was getting horny thinking about her siblings fucking, but because they actually were. From time to time she had pictured her brother pounding his shaft into her own pussy, but until now she pushed that thought down to an unlawful fantasy.

"Tobi, can I ask you a strange question?" Sylvia was playing with her long ponytail as she spoke.

Sylvia rarely let her hair down, it was almost always in a ponytail with a scrunchy of some kind holding it in place. Tobias could probably count on his fingers the number of times he had seen her with it down.

"I mean, you might as well. This is already our strangest conversation yet so you might as well add to that."

As if by some weird telepathy, Sylvia began to pull on the scrunchy Tobias had made for her and let her gorgeous brown hair flow down her shoulders. Tobias stared in awe as the shiny streaks of brown framed Sylvia's pretty face.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that your hair is down. It's nice,"

Suddenly the air felt heavy and Tobias struggled to concentrate on the matter at hand. His mind was fixated on Sylvia, her face, her body, the fact that she wasn't freaking out. It all played on his mind and was quickly becoming a thought of pure lust and powerful taboo.

Tobias quickly tried to shake the thought from his head and get back to the conversation.

"So...."

Sylvia looked at her brother with confusion. "Soooo...?" Her eyes wandered around his muscly chest and arms.

"Umm the strange question?"

"Oh!" Suddenly she was brought back to realisation. "Yes. The question."

Sylvia raised her head to look at the stars. Gorgeous twinkles of blue and white that dotted the sky. Breath-taking would have been an understatement. They both shared that same opinion. Sylvia with the sky and Tobias with his sisters. Tobias saw Sylvia as so much more than just beauty. To him, Sylvia outranked the beautiful night sky a hundred times over for a million different reasons.

"Would...." Sylvia hesitantly stopped herself before finding the courage to continue. "Would you have done that to me if I had said something first?"

Tobias was gazing at his sister, locked in an everlasting stare at her face as she spoke. It took him a few moments to render what she had said.

"Wait, what?"...

12