The Island of Three Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Lexi pulled her brother deeper onto her tit, forcing him to suck more into his mouth. "You know... fuck!... I think you owe me from this morning. That little...oh goddd!... little stunt of yours gave me a sore throat. And I've been a very good girl today."

Tobias continued walking through the cabin and backed Lexi into the wall just before the bedroom. With a thud, Tobias stopped the assault on her nipple and looked directly into Lexi's cute looking eyes.

"You know what's good for a sore throat don't you?" The smile crept onto his face as he spoke.

"That joke is so old and so bad, to the point that I'm nearly turned off because of it. No I'm not going to suck you off again." Lexi grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed them together.

Tobias was now glued to the marshmallow globes in front of him.

"You're so cute when you get all turned on. What, do you like my breasts? Do you like looking at them? Seeing them in a bikini? Knowing you're allowed to look, to grab, to suck my tits whenever you want. Does it get you going when I..."

Tobias pulled his sister off of the wall and lunged forward towards the bed, dropped her down onto the semi soft surface and crawled between her legs, kissing and nibbling on the her bare skin as he made his way up her front.

"I love it. I love knowing I can have you whenever I want. I love knowing I can make you do anything. Make you suck my cock. Make you strip out of your clothes for my pleasure. I love knowing that my little sister wants me to ravage her body every single day without rest."

Tobias spoke while looking into Lexi's eyes, then he slowly made his way down her body and pulled her shorts and underwear down to her ankles. Lexi squealed slightly as his powerful hands gripped the hem of her shorts. Then he spent a few moments softly kissing her naval before lowering further to rest himself just above her pussy.

His breath breezed over the soft skin of her pussy lips. The closeness of his mouth tore Lexi apart as she desperately wanted to pull his head into her folds. It was a waiting game, Tobias inched closer, and Lexi stared down with a fierce glare as if to say "Hurry up" However he had no intention of allowing her any power in that moment.

"Oh fuck please just lick me o..."

Tobias smiled and lowered his face directly onto her cunt. Sucking in her lips and slurping up the few trickles of juice as he did.

Lexi's back arched in a way that would have seemed impossible if Tobias hadn't witnessed it first-hand. He took pride in being able to cause that. He never had a lover complain about his sexual skill, but being able to physically see the effects, did wonders to his ego.

"Oh my god Tobi. Oh god yes! Keep doin' that. Keep doin..."

Lexi's body dropped onto the bed as Tobias started to slide each lip to the side of his mouth, alternating between the two before licking her clit and starting all over again.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

Now that their secret was out in the open, Lexi didn't need suppress her moans. She could scream all she wanted. Part of her even thought it hot to have someone else listen in on their fornication. Although at this moment, Lexi didn't realise just how much that would become one of her kinks.

Beside the fire Sylvia was able to hear the entire thing unfolding, from the thud against the wall to her sister's high pitched moans of ecstasy. At first she contemplated going for a walk to try and escape the sounds, but as the moaning became more frequent and powerful, she started to picture it in detail.

Closing her eyes and imagining what her siblings were doing. What position they were in. Whether they were fucking or just enjoying foreplay. It wasn't long until Sylvia gave into her temptations and slid a hand down into her shorts. A few more loud moans from Lexi made her pick up the pace and start frigging her clit, trying to match her sisters apparent pleasure.

"Oh god this is so bad. This is so wrong. Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck yes, yes, yes!" Sylvia was now grabbing hold of her heavy tits as she played with herself.

"It shouldn't feel this good. Oh my god!"

Waves of electric pleasure made their way through Sylvia's body. Vibrating the most sensitive spots and causing her breathing to become heavier with short breaths. The faster she flicked her fingers across her clit, the more she delved deeper into the forbidden pleasure of incest.

In a matter of moments Sylvia was soaking wet and dying for someone to appear out of nowhere and fuck her senseless. Alas no one came, and before long Sylvia's body started to react on its own. She stood up straight and began walking to the cabin. Like a zombie, without thought or feeling, only instinct driving her towards the lewd sounds her siblings were making.

Lexi grabbed ahold oh her brothers head, tangling her fingers in his long scraggy hair and forcing him further into the folds between her legs.

"God Tobi don't stop! Keep... Yes! Yes, keep doing that!"

Tobias' tongue circled her clit continuously, every now and then stuck his tongue deep into her pussy before going back to her little nub. His hands grabbed hold of her thighs and dug his nails into her soft skin as he pulled his mouth across her pussy.

"Fuck yes! FUCKKK" Lexi's head dropped back onto the bed as she revelled in the pleasure of being eaten out. She reached a hand up and grabbed hold of her tit, squeezing her nipple harder every time her brother's tongue flicked her clit.

In the bedroom was a hinged window, allowing some natural light into the dark room. Enough to light up the bed and the surrounding area. The only window on the whole cabin and it just so happened to be perfectly situated to create a romantic moonlight effect.

Tobias suddenly stopped, and after a few moments of waiting Lexi looked down at her brother to see him staring up at her with a grin.

"What's wrong, were you close?" Tobias asked with a mischievous tone.

"Oh fuck Tobi, don't stop! I was close," Lexi pinched her nipple harder and shot her brother a look of annoyance.

Tobias was just about to dive back in when he heard the faint sound of footsteps. The wood of the cabin floor creaked slightly. Causing the siblings to look in the direction of the mysterious sound. Standing there in the dim light was a curvaceous silhouette with long hair flowing down each side of her shoulders and the unmistakable presence of their sister.

Tobias was in shock and didn't know what to say. Lexi stared in disbelief as the figure slowly moved towards the bed. Not a word was spoken until Sylvia reached the bedroom and allowed the moonlight to shine upon her gorgeous figure.

Sylvia stood there, staring at her brother as his face rested mere inches from the golden spot of her youngest sisters snatch. Sylvia had removed her top but still had her sports bra on, somehow convincing herself that she would be taking it to far if she removed it. In a split second she caressed her heavy tit through the bra, lowered her other hand and down under her shorts.

"Um...can I...can I watch?"