The Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our flight and the plane ride down to Hawaii was not particularly eventful. Erica and Ashley took turns sitting beside the window to look out but Charlene just sat there sipping her drinks. Surprisingly the plane wasn't full and it gave us the freedom to spread out. I had offered Ashley the chance to join the mile high club but every time we moved to make it happen, someone always appeared and thwarted our plans. If it wasn't someone using the bathroom it was a stewardess doing her rounds. The one time we actually made it safely to the bathroom we had to turn and flee as the smell destroyed every urge we had.

Our hotel rooms were side by side and there was a door connecting them. It had been a request and of course had cost more, but I wanted the ability to make sure we could get to Erica if anything went sideways. Charlene was still drinking and I didn't know if she'd be able to handle anything that could come up. No sooner had we set our bags down we turned and went down to the hotel restaurant to get something to eat. Airplane food had held us but we needed a real meal.

As our waiter finished taking our orders I got up and excused myself to the little boy's room. Stopping by the serving station I motioned our waiter over and slipped him a fifty.

"I'd like a favor. Take your time with the older ones drinks and water them down, please," I asked. "She's going through something right now and we are here trying to help her get through it."

When he looked at the bill in his hand a shocked expression crossed his face then immediately disappeared. Replacing it was something that told me he understood how important this was to me.

"Of course. I'll make sure to speak with the bartender as well. Ask to be seated in the same section the next time you come in and I'll remember you. I'll make sure your wife is taken care of as per your wishes," he replied pocketing the money.

I decided it would be best not to correct him. I did look old enough to be her husband and have kids around the girls' ages. Looking over I saw Ashley watching me. She smiled at me in a way that told me she knew exactly what I was doing and approved. Charlene had her back to me and didn't see a thing.

Our waiter moved over to speak with the bartender and they both looked over at Charlene. A quick nod from the bartender told me that while she was on duty Charlene would be miserable if she drank here. I smiled as they split the money and went back to work.

Dinner was excellent and every detail was taken care of. My special request had made them pay more attention to us and we never needed to ask for anything. Drinks were refilled before we needed them, and if we even looked up someone was there to make sure everything was ok. Charlene complained about her weak drinks and switched to straight coca-cola. She wanted to taste her drink and if it couldn't be what she wanted, then it would be something she liked. The girls smiled but kept silent. I made sure to leave a generous tip and to scribble a thank you on the bill.

It was just after 11:00 p.m. by the time we finished eating and decided to head back to our rooms. For some reason flying for so long had tired us out. There was nothing planned except sun and surf the next day but we figured we should be rested in case we changed our minds.

With the lights out and the ceiling fan going Ashley and I lay there together under the thin sheet. The air was hot and humid even at this hour and I wondered what it must be like in summer.

"Thank you for all of this. It's the best birthday I think I've ever had," Ashley whispered to me.

We had celebrated on the plane with a handful of other passengers joining in to sing Happy Birthday to her. No candles to blow out of course. Then at supper I had informed our waiter and the staff had come out and sang to her. A piece of cake and a candle to blow out this time finished of her celebrations.

"You're very welcome, princess. Tomorrow I'll take you down to the shop I ordered your necklace from and find you a pair of earrings to match," I replied.

"You never told me where you got it," she said. "I always wondered."

"It's a little shop I read about online. Not far from where we are actually. We'll sneak off while your mom and sister soak up the sun," I said.

"And thank you for what you did at dinner. I think it's going to help her come back to us," she said softly.

"I've known her since before you were born. I promised I would always take care of you. Same goes for her," I replied.

"Just as long as you don't take care of her the way you take care of me we won't have a problem," she said and ducked down under the sheet.

Her lips wrapping around my cock made me think twice about that moment to laugh at her statement. She took me long and deep and before I knew it I was pumping my load down her throat.

"Fuck, you taste good babe," she said as her head popped back up from under the sheet.

"That was incredible. I don't think I've ever cum so fast in my life," I panted.

"Well let's see if you can do the same thing for me then," she purred.

"Game on," I said and slipped under the sheet.

Although not quite as fast, she came hard against my mouth pretty quickly. I slipped her soaked gstring off and gave it a few twists and set it aside. My cock was hard again and as I slid up her body to kiss her I forced her legs wide with my knees. She giggled at me as I moved and didn't try to stop me.

As the tip of my cock smacked up against her dripping pussy she pulled me down and kissed me. With my hand I rubbed my cock against her pussy to get it good and wet and then without warning I gently shoved it inside her. Her eyes opened wide and her hands came to my face as every inch of my cock buried itself in her tight little pussy. Her eyes never left mine and the sounds she was making were driving me crazy but I kept an easy pace so we could keep going for a while.

As our fucking intensified, she would cry out what she wanted and I would take my turn to take from her what I needed. At one point I reached over and pulled her arms behind her back tying them up with her gstring. Her ass bounced against my stomach as she tried to turn her face towards me.

"Remember you did that," she said. "I'm going to return the. . ."

She never finished the sentence as I grabbed her hips and started pounding her little pussy hard. Screams echoed around the room as we both came again and then collapsed against each other on the bed.

"Congratulations my love," I said. "Twice in one day, and on your birthday. In places over five thousand five hundred miles apart. It's a new record for me."

"Even better record for me. All of that, and I became a woman," she whispered.

"I love you, princess," I said softly choosing to leave her admission alone for tonight.

"I love you too. Thank you again for everything. This was my best birthday ever," she said softly then curled up tighter against me.

Soon her breathing evened out and my mind wandered back to my dream. 'Did she never need to pee after sex?' I thought. Closing my eyes I was asleep soon after.

The next morning in the shower she snuck in and joined me.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Like I got rode hard and put away wet," she replied with a grin.

"Then I did it right. You said something last night. . ." I began but she cut me off.

"Shut up. Yes. You are my first. There have been others but it never went that far. I never wanted to before. I was always content with my vibrator and imagining my first being with you. Even before everything started it was easy to tease you and play. I knew I was safe with you. After you told me your dream and that you loved me I just let myself go and gave everything I could to you. I needed you to see that I wanted you. I'm glad I did," she said.

"I'm glad too," I replied pulling her close and kissing her.

We showered, and teased, and managed to make it out just before Charlene and Erica had come through the door between rooms. I was pulling my bathing suit up and hoped I had managed to hide the goods in time.

Charlene eyed me up and down as I pulled my shirt over my head and Erica caught her looking.

"It's bigger than you think, mom," she said.

Ashley nearly choked but Charlene just smirked.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know," Charlene replied.

"Ladies, lets not make this weird. We've swum together many times before. This is nothing new," I said.

"True, but we were never single before," Charlene replied.

"And I'm not single now either," I countered.

Ashley smirked and walked over to me. Pulling me down, she kissed me hard and slid her hand into my shorts grabbing my cock.

"This is mine," she said loudly and turned back to her mother daring her to say anything else on the subject.

"Time for breakfast," I suggested and locked the door between our rooms, then hurried to catch up to them.

After breakfast we headed down to the beach. The hotel we had chosen was set apart from the rest, so we weren't hounded by tradesmen trying to sell us things they were sure we couldn't live without. There weren't many people around and the girls found a quiet section to spread out their towels.

Even though I had seen all of them in bathing suits before, my mouth dropped open as I watched three shirts come off to reveal the tiniest bikinis in the world.

Ashley was covered, barely. Erica had larger nipples and I could tell that if the top moved a fraction of an inch they would have been peeking out around the edges. Charlene had chosen a slightly larger model but those puffy nipples still managed to show off their shape through the fabric. All three had ample chests and watching their curves as they bounced out of their shirts made me have to turn away before my mind exploded.

I made the mistake of turning back too soon and watched as they slipped their shorts off as well. All three bikini bottoms were just as small as the tops. Each lady had taken the time to shave and was threatening to spill out and show off their curvy pussies. With a groan I fell onto my towel and just lay there.

Fortunately none of them had noticed and just got comfy on their towels with their eyes closed. Looking over at three beautiful women with awesome bodies I had to get up and leave.

"Drink run," I said and took their orders then fled.

When I got back with the drinks I nearly spilled them. All three had taken their tops off and complained about tan lines when I started muttering. Ashley just laughed at me. She knew that part of my dream and I was sure she had been the one to suggest it. Charlene had glanced over and caught me looking. She teasingly took an ice cube out of her drink and ran it down her neck and across her breasts to trace little circles around her nipples.

"Keep going, mother," Ashley said putting on her bikini top. "It'll just get him worked up for me later."

Ashley walked over to me and the look of surprise on her face was priceless when she grabbed my limp cock through my shorts. I started getting hard as we kissed and she understood. I was only interested in her.

"Let's go shopping. These two will be fine here," she said with a sly smile. "You promised me matching earrings."

She put her shirt and shorts back on and with a small 'back soon' we left.

"Sorry, princess, didn't mean to watch your mom's show. It just caught me off guard," I said as we walked.

"It's alright. Don't worry about it. I understand what she's going through. She's lost that fuckwad of a father I have and she's looking to fill the void. She just needs to get laid. You're a good looking guy and the only man in the group, plus you're about the same age. I get it," she replied.

"I just don't want you to worry. Nothing will ever happen between her and I, or anyone and I. Just you," I said.

She stopped and turned to face me.

"Of that I have no doubt. Those three little words mean the world to me and I know they mean the same for you. My father and your ex may have abused them, but that only makes them that much more meaningful for us. We've been hurt by them. Using them again doesn't come easy. I trust you fully, Richard," she said and leaned up for a kiss.

People in the street looked at us funny. An older man kissing a younger, stunning woman wasn't unheard of but it still caused heads to turn.

Eventually we found the store I had bought the necklace from. It was bright and airy and a curly haired blond was working the counter.

"Welcome!" she said cheerfully. "Take a look around. If you need any help or are looking for something in particular just holler. My name is Brianna."

Ashley and I looked at each other but didn't say anything.

"Actually, Miss Brianna, we are looking for something in particular. We're looking for earrings to match this," I said as Ashley held up her necklace.

"Oh I remember that piece. Took ages to carve it was so hard," Brianna said as Ashley handed her the necklace.

"I sent this up to Canada as a Christmas gift if I recall correctly. I guess you were the lucky girl," Brianna continued.

"Got anything to go with it? I promised my little lady that she'd get something to match it for her birthday," I said as Brianna took a breath.

"That I do, and this time you save a fortune on shipping! When's your birthday sweetie?" she asked.

"Yesterday actually," Ashley replied.

"March twenty third. Good day to be born. Stars were aligned right. You're going to do well," Brianna said.

Turning to a display behind her she produced a set of stud earrings.

"Here we are. Carved from the same stone and in the same shape. I had put them up as a set but when they didn't sell I offered them individually. When you ordered just the necklace I was heart broken that the set would be separated, but the goddess has shown you your way here," Brianna said placing a set of earrings down on the counter.

They matched Ashley's pendant perfectly and it was clear from her smile that she was in love with them. I nodded to Brianna and she went off to get a box.

"No need Miss Brianna," Ashley said. "I'll wear them."

"Those have a history of sorts," Brianna said. "The stone came from one of the islands near here. One of the smaller islands surrounding us bigger ones. Kid just brought it in and said it would probably make good jewels. I laughed but gave him a few dollars. So many people hurting nowadays, I try to help when I can. Anyways, he said he was over visiting one of those smaller islands and that he found it near some hut. Said this was his favorite rock. Probably his favorite until he pulled the next one out of his pocket, you know what I mean? But I sorta believed him. When I sat down to carve it the outer pieces kinda fell off, but the inside was harder than anything I've ever come across. Eventually I had three stones and after a lot of broken blades ended up with these. They matched almost perfectly," she said.

"Do you know what the shape is?" I asked.

"Actually, it's the shape of the island the rock came from," Brianna answered. "They kinda formed themselves as I carved. Strangest thing. Bits would fall off and others refused to budge."

The questioning look on my face must have said volumes as she went into the back and came back with a small folded map.

"Here. These are the islands around us that you won't find on those larger fancy maps. People don't typically live on them so those fancy cartographers don't bother to mark them," she said.

"May I have this?" I asked.

"Sure. Got a few more in back. Here, circle your island," she replied handing me a pen. "I think I see what you're aiming to do. I recommend Rob's Boat House. He'll get you out there safe and sound for the right price."

Ashley and I looked at each other and just smiled.

I paid for the earrings and with thanks thrown back and forth we exited the shop. For a while we didn't say anything just enjoying the silence. Brianna had given us a lot to digest but she talked a lot and our ears had almost fallen off.

"That's two names from your dream. This can't be a coincidence," Ashley said as we walked along the sidewalk.

"I won't even pretend to be able to explain it, princess. It is a bit much," I replied and changed the subject. "How are the earrings?"

"They are beautiful. Thank you," Ashley said as we passed another cell spam stand. They seemed to be everywhere.

"You're very welcome, my love," I replied.

"Are we really going to see this place?" she asked.

"We have two weeks and not much planned. It might be fun. And you can say you stood on the island your jewelry originally came from," I offered.

"Smooth talking. Nice. I'm sold. Let's get back and let mom and Erica know over lunch," she said. "And what is with all the spam places?"

I launched into the history of spam on the islands of Hawaii and the affection they had for it. I even got to the part where they had reserves just in case supplies got low. Once I mentioned that you could order it in the local McDonald's though I lost her and gave up trying.

Back at the beach both ladies were still topless and I turned away as they dressed to go for lunch. From their color I cold tell both got more sun than they needed and would be sorry in a few hours.

At lunch we told them about our plans to hire a boat to go see the island and both thought it would be something fun to do. The ladies were already planning what to bring with them.

Our waiter was the same one from last night. He had introduced himself as Henele and took care of everything the girls and I asked for quickly and efficiently. I caught Erica looking over at him on more than one occasion and even caught him looking back a few times. Charlene noticed as well but didn't say anything. I had caught something else but kept my mouth shut. It would have just started Ashley thinking more about my dream.

After lunch we headed up to our rooms to get changed. The ladies had decided more shopping was in order as they had fallen in love with Ashley's earrings and wanted to see if they could get something for themselves. I picked up a giant tube of sunburn cream from the gift shop and instructed them to coat themselves everywhere that clothing would touch skin. They were turning a bright red and I didn't want to hear them complain the whole time. Closing the door behind me I tossed my shirt to the bed and hung my shorts in the bathroom. I was standing there naked looking through my suitcase for my boxers when I felt Ashley's arms wrap around me. Her breasts against my back told me she was naked as well.

"We have a few minutes and I want to thank you properly for my earrings," she said as she reached around and started stroking my cock.

I was hard in seconds and turned to face her. Sure enough she was naked as well and I watched her breasts swing as I turned her towards the bed and stepped behind her. She had planned something else but her cry of protest was cut short by my cock finding her pussy. Bent over with her hands on the bed she took all of me as I pushed into her. Her cry of 'Oh fuck' came out as a long moan and she began screaming it over and over as my hands on her hips pulled her hard with each thrust. With the pace I was setting it didn't take long before she cried out and sent cum spraying around my cock. Her pussy squeezing my cock got me really close but I slowed to let her enjoy her orgasm fully. Face against the sheets, arms spread out above her head, she half lay there panting hard.

When her legs had stopped shaking I started again. Her ass was slamming against me and my hard cock was going as deep as I could make it. With a yell I pushed as hard as I could and pumped hot cum into her tight little pussy. I stood there with my shaft buried in my little princes and my balls pumping dry, and then froze. Charlene had chosen that exact moment to come through the door. She stopped dead when she looked up and the expression on her face was priceless as she watched us panting from the exertion. From her angle she could clearly see my cock buried inside her daughter and our cum dripping down to the carpet. Her eyes went wide as I pulled out and made a show of stroking it to clean it off.

123456...9