The Island: Pt. 09 - Pyjamas

Story Info
It's a pyjama party.
4.2k words
4.74
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
773 Followers

Part 9: PYJAMAS ARE OPTIONAL

The pyjama party was in full swing. Susan had invited the girls to her suite, and they had agreed enthusiastically. Which is how the five of them, Natassia, Kady, Margaret, Helen, and herself found themselves in the sitting room just off Susan's bedroom. It had been pretty good fun. They had laughed and joked, danced about to loud music, eaten a ton of snacks, watched a couple of movies and drunk a prodigious quantity of rum punch. The game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" had left them breathless with laughter. Kady in particular had an earthy and wicked sense of humour and her ad-lib comments on the likely sexual performances of their chosen "victims" were often bitingly inciteful and hilariously accurate at the same time.

Now, well past tipsy and happily travelling towards getting cheerfully drunk, they found themselves playing strip poker and chatting aimlessly.

Susan couldn't play poker to save her life and would have been out of her knickers in no time if it hadn't been for Kady. She couldn't play either, but she liked to bet big. Which was why she was now lounging on the sofa without a care in the world, completely naked apart from her necklace and earrings.

The others were in various states of undress and bits and pieces of discarded nightwear lay scattered about the room.

"What about Bernhard?", mused Margaret. She looked particularly alluring, dressed only in a silk pyjama top and black panties with her red hair falling about her shoulders.

Kady looked up from her cards, "Oh hell yes! I've seen him gardening with his shirt off," she whistled, "that guy is ripped. I could happily bounce up and down on him all day."

Natassia gave Susan a sly look, "Cassius?" she asked with feigned innocence.

Susan felt herself blushing and it wasn't helped when the other girls pointed at her laughing and teasing in a good-natured way.

Kady sighed, "Can't really blame her though can you, the guy's a total fox. I'd definitely bang him."

"You'd bang just about anyone."

"Yea, pretty much."

The girls fell about laughing as Kady continued her musing, "Mind you, then I'd have to worry about Portia murdering me in my sleep, so there is that."

"What about Cassius AND Portia then?" asked Margaret.

"Oh fuck yea."

Susan looked across at the redhead, "Hey Margaret, how are you getting on with Sergio? From all the noise coming from the poolhouse it sounded like you were having fun."

Margaret gave her a dreamy look and one of her hands drifted across the front of her nightshirt as she smiled at the memory, "Let's just say he has a wicked tongue."

Natassia laughed, "From all the noise you were making I can guess what he was doing with his 'wicked tongue'."

Margaret blushed but gave the girl a smile and a sly nod.

"What about Gunter?"

Susan looked up, "That guy scares the shit out of me."

Natassia mused, "He's definitely got that Bond villain thing going for sure. But you know, I think he might be kinda lonely, he doesn't really mix with anyone does he?"

"He's got arms like a bear; can you just imagine?"

The girls felt their eyes drawn to Helen, who was blushing furiously while suddenly concentrating avidly on the cards in her hand.

Kady slammed her cards down on the table, "You didn't?" she demanded.

Helen's blush deepened as she peeked over the top of her cards and nodded.

Uproar ensued, Susan stared goggle-eyed at the woman, Natassia had almost choked on her drink and was spluttering and laughing simultaneously, Margaret pounded the girl on the back while shouting, "You sneaky bitch! You kept that one quiet enough." while Kady demanded, "details! We want details!"

"It was my birthday party," she stammered.

"Did he give you a present? Was it a big present?" asked Kady as she fell off the sofa in a fit of laughter.

Natassia waved for silence, "I wanna hear this," she slurred with a grin.

Helen looked across at her friends, "I'd had a really good time and, well you know how it goes, I'd drunk a lot of those champagne cocktails the barman makes."

"Good choice," murmured Natassia, stuffing a handful of popcorn into her mouth and listening avidly.

"Well by the end there was only me and him left and then all of a sudden, he gives me this little gold charm bracelet as a birthday present. I think he was embarrassed to give it to me in front of the others. It was a beautiful little thing."

"I've never seen you wear it".

"I wear it sometimes," she whispered, blushing again.

Kady grinned.

"Anyway, he pats me on the arm and says, 'It's for luck'. It was so unexpected and such a sweet thing for him to do. Well, I just couldn't help myself. I just hauled off and kissed him. He can really kiss by the way. After a bit, things got kinda heated, then they got really heated. And then, well, I sort of fucked him on the coffee table."

Susan found herself gaping while Natassia and Margaret burst into fits of giggles.

"Sort of fucked him?" choked Susan.

"How was it?" asked Kady with a gleam in her eye.

"The coffee table? A bit hard on my ass and not too comfortable really."

Kady gave a mock glare

"Pretty damned good if you must know. Then he picks me up like I'm a five-year-old."

"Been there" muttered Susan.

"Well, he picks me up like I'm a five-year-old, carries me off to his bedroom and we pick up right where we left off. It was quite a night, to be honest."

"Wait! You've been in his room?" demanded Natassia.

"Only a couple of times," her blush deepened.

"Is it full of guns and knives and axes and stuff?"

"Not that I saw. He has a lot of books; did you know he paints?"

"What's he like? I mean, no offense, but he looks like he could snap you like a twig."

"He's very strong, which can be a lot of fun," she grinned.

"I bet."

"But he's surprisingly gentle, it's like he's a little bit frightened he might hurt me by accident or something."

Kady rolled over onto her side and looked across at her, "So you're still banging him then?"

"Sometimes, it's a bit of an on and off thing."

The girls burst into fits of laughter at her choice of words.

"I bet you're 'on and off' every chance you get!" giggled Natassia.

Helen looked across at the girl, batted her eyes and smiled innocently as she laid her cards on the table.

"Full house."

Natassia groaned and rolled her eyes. Choosing to leave her top on for at least a little modesty she slipped out of her silk knickers. The short little top didn't hide very much, and Susan idly nibbled a fingernail as she took in the curves of the near-naked girl. She felt a growing dampness between her legs and was glad she was still wearing her own panties.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the door. Kady rolled to her feet and languidly sashayed across the room to answer. Margaret watched the sway of her hips with appreciation, "Wow, just wow."

She opened the door to find Anton standing there holding another jug of cocktail punch. He was one of the boatplane pilots and was probably younger than all of them. He'd been trained as a pilot by his father since childhood but had to take over early when the older man's eyesight began to fail.

"Hey, Rufus gave me these to take over, said you might like the.... Woah!"

The young man's jaw dropped as he saw the naked Kady standing in the doorway. She was idly playing with her necklace as it hung between her firm, pomegranate sized breasts, and as she gazed intently at the young man her lips curled into a lascivious smile. Behind her, he began to take in the room full of scantily clad women, now all looking at him. He flushed and swallowed nervously as he felt his temperature rose.

"Well, hello there Anton," Kady purred.

Taking him by the collar she drew him into the room.

Minutes later a still blushing Anton was seated between Natassia and Susan trying desperately to concentrate on his cards, but the five young beauties laughing and joking around him either in their skimpy underwear or in the case of Kady, wearing nothing but a grin, was painfully distracting.

So far, he'd been lucky and only lost his shirt, but he had to stifle a groan as Helen lost a hand and slithered out of her pyjama top, leaving her wearing only lingerie, including a bra that enhanced the wonderful curves of her breasts and presented a cleavage he found to be more than a little enticing. He wiped beads of perspiration from his brow.

Natassia slid across his lap as she stretched to steal a handful of snacks from Susan's plate. As she did so he felt her breasts brushing his crotch and he had to stifle a tortured groan as he tried, and failed, to avoid gazing at the fantastic curves of her upturned posterior right in front of him. He couldn't help but trace a hand across the smooth skin of one cheek as he released a pent-up breath.

The girl responded by reflexively wiggling her ass and he failed to suppress another groan. Her head turned slowly to look at him,

"Anton, do you have a joystick in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Helen looked up, "Oh that's not fair! That's not fair at all. You can't do that to him and leave him like that. The poor lad looks like he's going to have a stroke. Someone needs to help him out."

"Whatever do you mean?" asked Natassia with feigned innocence.

"You know what I mean," blushed Helen.

"I don't, tell me."

Helen gestured helplessly, "You know, help him out."

Kady laughed and raised her hands in mock resignation, "Okay, okay, look Susan has Natassia, you have your gentle caveman and Margaret is all loved-up with Sergio. So, I guess it's up to me, and if it's absolutely necessary, I suppose I can do the needful and take one for the team."

Smiling she knelt before Anton and looked up into his face, presenting him with a spectacular view of her breasts and cleavage as she spoke in a low husky voice.

"Anton, do you think you could help me take one for the team?"

Natassia watched as Kady led the dazed-looking young man through into Susan's bedroom and closed the door behind her. After a moment she turned to Susan, "So where are we going to sleep now?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and looking at Helen gestured at the bedroom door, "Is he going to be alright?"

She shrugged and grinned, "I doubt he'll ever be the same again. But it'll probably still be the best night of his life."

Margaret laid her cards down, "Three of a kind."

Helen looked at her and shook her head sadly, "Straight Flush."

Margaret gave an exasperated sigh and slipped off her silk pyjama top leaving her wearing only a pair of lacy black panties.

Helen grinned, "You know one of the rules is that when we're done you have to go home as you are."

"Who says I'm going back to my own room? I bet if I turned up at Sergio's door dressed like this he wouldn't mind too much."

"I just bet he wouldn't."

Margaret pondered the idea for a moment and her cheeks took on a slight flush before she turned to Susan with a solicitous smile.

"Sue, fantastic party! I had a really great time, but I think I'm going to see if I can get some sympathy from Sergio about what you horrible card-sharks have done to me."

Susan grinned and reached up to grip the girl's hand, "I doubt that's gonna be too hard. You go have fun, and thanks for coming, really."

"Well, I haven't 'come' yet, but the night is young and I'm hopeful." Smiling again at the blonde she slipped out the door and skipped off, bare feet padding silently on the polished floor.

A more than slightly drunk Natassia waved and called after her, "Give his dick a nibble from me!"

Helen looked after her and smiled, "It's good to see her happy."

She expertly shuffled the pack before deftly fanning the cards and offering them for Natassia to pick one, the girl made her selection, took a sly look and furtively slid it back into the pack. Helen shuffled again and cut the deck, exposing a card, "Is this your card?"

Natassia looked perplexed, "Nope."

Helen gave her a mock frown, "Well obviously not," she waved her left hand with a flourish and a card appeared between two of her fingers, "because clearly, your card is right here!"

Natassia clapped her hands in delight and giggled like a child.

"Where did you learn to do that?" asked Susan.

"Vegas baby," she replied in her best Austin Powers imitation.

Helen saw how Natassia and Susan had been furtively sidling closer together and she couldn't fail to notice the looks they were giving each other.

"Time for me to go", she thought.

She rose and stretched, grinning at the two young lovers, "I've had a wonderful time Susan, truly, but I think it's past time I wound my weary way back to my own bed."

Placing the deck of cards on the table she weaved her way to the door, "Forgot how much of that punch I drank", she giggled, "I'm going to have such a hangover tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you for lunch, I doubt I'll make breakfast."

After she had left Natassia moved fully into Susan's arms, sliding a hand along her thigh.

"Whatever will we do now?" she murmured.

"You know", said Susan huskily as she pulled the dark-haired girl closer kissing her, "you stole quite a lot of my popcorn".

"I didn't even ask either did I?" agreed Natassia as she manoeuvred herself across the blonde's lap. She was only wearing a t-shirt that Susan slowly rolled up, revealing the lovely curves of her flawless ass.

Natassia folded her arms under her chin and gave a soft sigh of contentment as Susan stroked her hand gently across her posterior.

"Don't you think I need a spanking then?" she purred.

"I think you are a mischievous little minx and deserve a very sound spanking indeed".

"Good" she breathed.

"As long as you promise to kiss it better afterwards".

Quietly closing the door Kady drew Anton behind her as she moved towards the bed. The young man was captivated by the sway of her hips and followed as if hypnotised. The naked woman slid on top of the covers and gently pulled him into her arms.

She ran her fingers through his hair and across the tip of his ear.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Anton? Is there someone special for you?" she whispered.

"No, my old man was a pilot in the Marines, and we moved around a lot. There was a girl in the village, but she and her family left."

Kady's hands slid across the young man's chest as she kissed his neck. He groaned with pleasure, but she could feel the tenseness in his muscles.

"Is there something wrong Anton?"

"No, it's just- "he blushed furiously.

"Are you a virgin?", she asked gently.

"No, but near enough. I'm not very experienced and you're so beautiful. I don't think I'll last very long, and I don't want it to be bad for you", he blurted, and she could see the torment in his eyes at the admission.

"You think I'm beautiful then?"

"Oh Kady, you're the most beautiful girl in the world!"

Feeling her heart flutter a little at his youthful adoration she gave a warm chuckle, "You know Anton, I don't think you're going to do so badly as you might think."

She drew him down onto the bed with her, "We don't need to do anything you know. We could just hold each other a while and if you like I'll scream my head off and tell anyone who asks that you were so good you literally blew my mind."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure thing baby."

As she spoke, she loosened his belt and opened the front of his trousers. He gave a gasp as a warm hand slid down and gently stroked his erection.

"Or alternatively we could maybe try something else," she whispered.

Anton gave a low groan as she continued to slowly run her hand along his member. He gritted his teeth and tried desperately to contain himself but knew that he was going to burst any second.

Kady whispered soothingly, "It's okay baby, relax. I know the first time will be too quick for you, but we have all night. I'll be gentle."

She lowered herself and slid her lips over his engorged penis, sliding her mouth down its length.

"Oh my God," he whimpered as he lost control almost immediately and exploded in her mouth.

Kady felt the muscles of his body going almost completely rigid and his face twisted in ecstasy as he clutched her desperately. His penis spasmed and she felt him filling her mouth with spurt after spurt of his cum. Clearly, it had been a long time since he'd been with a girl as Kady found herself swallowing twice, and then a third time as he jetted a prodigious wad down her throat.

Eventually, his shuddering eased, and he slumped back in the bed, "Oh God I'm sorry."

Kady licked him clean and slid up the bed to lie next to him. She looked into his eyes and smiled, "Don't be honey, that was quite something."

She nibbled his ear and her hands continued to stroke along the length of his body, "Besides, I bet with a few minutes rest and a little TLC you'll be eager for round two."

"Round two?" he asked incredulously, and she could already feel his penis hardening at the thought.

She gave a throaty growl, "Oh baby, you have no idea."

Margaret padded along until she reached her destination. She tapped lightly on the door and waited. Sergio answered and ran his eyes appreciatively over her curves. Coyly she played with the ends of her long red hair as she looked up into his eyes.

"I was playing strip poker and they took all my clothes", she pouted, "what will I do?"

Sergio grinned and moved aside as she brushed past him alluringly and slipped into his room.

Helen hesitated before the door. She had scampered through the house wearing only her flimsy underwear and now she stood there, almost naked, nervously nibbling her lower lip as her heart pounded. Swallowing, she timidly raised her hand to knock but instead gave a little gasp when the door opened first, and he filled the doorframe in front of her.

"I'm sorry Gunter, I just wanted, well, that is, I just- " she stammered haltingly as she blushed furiously.

The big man gazed down at her for a moment, his expression unreadable, before he gestured for her to enter. The room was pleasantly warm, and she could see that he had been working on a painting. Curiosity gripping her she took a half step towards the easel but hesitated, looking back at him. At his small nod of assent, she moved round to view the painting.

Her own face stared back at her from the canvass, and she drew an audible breath. She had never really thought of herself that way, but it was beautiful. Her hair had tumbled down across her shoulders to partially frame her face, her eyes appeared to sparkle as though she was recalling some happy memory and her lips were turned up into a smile that was somehow equal parts alluring and mysterious.

She sensed the big man moving close behind her and his voice rumbled, "I am just an amateur, I still find the eyes and the mouth to be most difficult. It is hard to capture the true warmth of those eyes, or how captivating that smile is, but I am pleased with this effort I think."

"Oh, he's definitely getting laid tonight," she thought.

She looked up at him, "It's beautiful."

"Not so beautiful as the subject I think," he whispered.

"Is it to be a nude piece?" she asked.

"I was thinking so."

"Would it help if I posed for you?" she asked timidly, as she slipped off her undergarments.

"Oh, I would like that very much," he murmured as he lifted her in his arms and carried her towards the bedroom, "but later perhaps."

Feeling the warmth of his body and the strength of his arms she kissed his neck.

"Much later," she whispered.

Anton lay beneath Kady, holding her ass in his hands and watching the movement of her fantastic breasts as she rocked her hips. His penis penetrated her to the hilt and the sensations he felt as she swayed to and fro along its length were beyond fantastic. At least Kady seemed to be enjoying herself he thought happily. Her body was coated with a sheen of perspiration and her head was thrown back as she moaned in pleasure.

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
773 Followers
12