The Island: Pt. 21 - Murder Death Kill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan regarded both lengths, one seemed a slightly more pleasing colour and for no other reason, she picked that one. Barabus fetched a roll of duct tape and a pen knife from the boot. He used the duct tape to make a crude grip and then taking the penknife he carefully carved, "I pertinent ad Susan" along its length.

The blonde watched curiously, her trepidation momentarily forgotten, "What's that?"

"It means, 'I belong to Susan'. Just my way of saying it's not the other way round," he grinned, "it's hardly Excalibur, is it?"

Susan laughed, albeit a little nervously.

Barabus looked a little abashed, "So, er how many strokes would you like?"

"Natassia got six just the other day, give me six."

"You sur... never mind. Hey, we can call it the thrashing for being late if you like."

The blonde girl looked at him and though she gave him a friendly smile her blue eyes glittered, and he found himself swallowing nervously, "No we can't Barabus, we can call it exactly what it is. Me asking you to do something for me and you doing it because you're a good friend," she grinned impishly, "but if this photograph sucks I'm going to beat you to death with this stick."

He gave the girl a wry chuckle, "I guess that's only fair."

Susan bent back over the bonnet of the jeep and presented her backside to him. Normally this would have been quite a thrill, but there was no such sensation this time round. "Okay Susan, I was going to get this done as quickly as I can, but I think it might be better if you count the strokes out loud for me. I won't land another stroke until I hear you count, that way you can control the pace and it gives me a chance to aim the strokes, so the marks look good for the camera, okay?"

"I understand."

Barabus hefted the cane and looked at the girl, "There's more to this than just a photograph, this thing with the cane, it means something to her, she's pushing herself. "

He swallowed and gritted his teeth, "Scream if you like, there's no one around to hear us."

Susan whispered, "I won't scream."

He believed her.

Raising the cane, he drew a breath and delivered six hard, well-aimed strokes across the plump cheeks of her backside. Susan counted each stroke in a firm, even voice as if she was simply counting sheep. The cane slashed through the air with a sibilant hiss and struck with a meaty and distinctive crack of impact. Susan drew a breath and twitched with each stroke, but other than that, and her steady count she never moved a muscle or uttered a sound.

The cane had left its distinctive parallel lines across Susan's posterior, and he got his camera ready. As he did so his hands shook slightly and he had to take a breath to steady himself, "Can you look back at me over your shoulder please?"

She did so and his heart lurched as he saw the tears in her eyes, but she didn't weep.

Barabus took several photographs, "That was a brave thing you did, and I think Natassia will love the photo, Susan. Why don't you go get dressed, I've got enough shots of you," he smiled, "for now."

Susan gave the man a lopsided grin as she rubbed her backside, "She better love it because that really, really, fucking stung."

"You okay?"

Susan looked him dead in the eye, and gave him the weirdest smile, "I've had worse."

Barabus decided to shut up.

...

Tuco put down the binoculars, "Okay, Marcus was right, the cunt's down there."

"She alone?"

"Nah, she's with some big old black dude, and get this, he just bent her naked ass over the hood of his car and laid into her with a stick or something."

"He fuck her?"

"Tucu laughed, "Fuck no! He didn't even get any head. The big faggot took a couple of photo's or something and she just got dressed. Now she's fucked off into that big fucking ruin while the black guy is messing about in the back of the car."

"So, what's the plan?"

"Same as before, we kill who she's with, put the snatch on the bitch and take her to Marcus."

"Yea, but not right away huh?"

Tuco gave the guys an evil grin, "Naw, not right away. I reckon we've got time for a little fuck-party with blondie first. Marcus won't mind if she's a bit used when we take her to him. Besides I owe that cunt for the beating he laid down on me and I mean to collect. Hey! Maybe beating her ass with a fucking stick aint such a bad idea."

"Well we don't have to just beat her ass, we can do a number on those pretty little titties as well."

Tuco leered at the guys, "I'm gonna fuck that little cunt and if she says anything but 'thanks, gimme some more I'm gonna beat her bloody."

"Long as I get some of that ass I don't care what you do with the bitch."

Tuco waved a placating hand, "Okay, okay, we'll all get a turn on the cunt, don't worry, long as she's able to talk Marcus won't give a fuck what we do to her. Leave the car here, we're walking down, lets go."

...

Stella was giggling and squealing like a schoolgirl as Louis pinned her over his knee and administered a thorough, but quite playful, spanking to her quivering derriere. She had protested and put up a fairly pitiful struggle as he pulled her across his lap. Her high-pitched cries as his hand smacked repeatedly down onto the beautiful cheeks of her behind were absolutely delightful and her protests became more and more feeble and half-hearted when he paused every so often to allow his fingers to either gently stroke her bottom or slide between her slightly parted thighs and tease along the warmth of her sex. Eventually, she just lay there moaning breathlessly as his hand occasionally delivered a gentle slap to her pink-tinged buttocks.

When he ran a finger along her slit she groaned, "Oh Louis, that feels sooo good, please don't stop."

The blonde girl lay there completely supine, with her eyes closed, breathing deeply and occasionally quivering as he slowly teased her. There was a smile on her lips as she wondered what had gotten into her, other than Louis' cock that is. She had thought to have a playful time with her boyfriend and instead, she had somehow ended up shagging furiously and letting him do whatever the hell he wanted for the entire afternoon, and now she was over his knee getting a thoroughly delicious spanking while he teased her half-way to another orgasm. She giggled, "at this rate he's going to have to carry me back to the villa."

Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of voices and footsteps approaching, "My my, what do we have here?"

With a gasp Stella tried to rise from Louis' lap but he held her in place, and she began to squirm and protest as she heard him call out, "Hey guys, I was wondering what was keeping you."

Leaning down to the struggling girl he spoke quietly in her ear, "It's okay Stella, it's just William and Babs, I texted them when you were having a swim and invited them to join us."

Stella turned beetroot red as Babs slumped down onto the sand in front of her and playfully tousled the helpless blonde's hair, "Hey Stella, having fun?"

Barbara was a cute young woman from Tuscany, with short black hair, dark eyes and a well-known fiery temperament. She stroked a hand almost lovingly along the side of Stella's face and lifted her chin so their gaze could meet. Stella felt herself tremble as she saw the gleam in those eyes and the predatory smile on her lips.

William was a large burly young man from some remote northern place. He was a handsome, cheerful soul who could drink like a fish and was strong enough to lift Barbara over his head with one arm, and Stella knew that more than a few of the maids had been chasing after him, herself included, for a while but he seemed to only have eyes for Barbara these days. Which, given her reputation as being willing to do just about anything (and anyone) and with a few unkind souls saying she was capable of sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, it was hardly surprising she had the big lad wrapped around her little finger.

"Louis, what the fuck?"

The young man gave her another playful slap on the rear and laughed, "Oh, don't fret so Stella, I thought we could all take turns on your bum for a bit, and Babs here has always had the hots for you. Maybe while she's making you come like a freight train with that evil tongue of hers you could give William a nice blowjob. What do you say?"

"What do I say? Have you lost your fucking mind? Let me up you bastard!"

"I will if you like, nobody's gonna do anything you don't want us to, but this is kinda your fault you know."

"How in fuck is it my fault?"

"Well, you got me thinking with this revenge plan for Natassia you see, and I thought to myself, I wouldn't mind a bit of revenge on you for keeping me hanging for months."

Stella sighed, "Okay, I'm sorry about that. Hey! Wait a fucking minute! How do you know Babs has an evil tongue?"

He chuckled, "Well wouldn't you like to know? But it's okay, really. Truth be told I've had such a fantastic time this afternoon I think it's safe to say you're more than forgiven. But Babs there, she really wants to make you squeak and as for William, well, he just wants to make Babs happy, so he doesn't really want to do anything particularly wicked to you, to be honest."

William laughed, "Not that I'd refuse Stella, you are hot as fuck after all."

Louis continued, "But my real plan in calling them down is that I thought they would help with 'Operation Natassia' if you asked them nicely that is."

By now Barbara had laid down alongside the prostrate blonde and was stroking a hand along her flanks. Stella felt herself trembling at the more than merely pleasant sensations, "Will you tell her to stop that! It's really distracting."

"Tell her yourself. Now if I let you go do you promise not to run off screaming? I mean even if you're not interested in letting poor Barbara have her way with you, we can maybe still just enjoy a nice picnic on the beach."

Wiliam piped up happily, "I brought more booze."

"So, if I let Babs fuck me and I give William a blow job they'll agree to help me is that what you're saying?"

Stella saw Barbara nodding emphatically with a cheerful smile on her face until William gave her a playful swat on her bikini-clad posterior, "Nah, I wouldn't do that to you Stella, ignore this Italian bimbo, she just wants into your knickers. Me and Louis are pals if he wants me to help then that's good enough for me."

"What about Babs?"

The dark-haired woman had sidled closer to the blonde, and she leaned in to kiss her on the lips slowly and passionately before breaking off and murmuring softly, "I have a price, Stella. One date, one evening, just you and me with no strings attached, you don't have to do anything except maybe have a good time."

"That's it?"

Babs laughed, it was a low earthy sound, full of mischief and promise, "Oh I want so much more Stella, but I'll settle for that in the meantime."

"Let me up so I can think about this."

Louis released his hold on her and gently eased her up, so she was sitting on the blanket. She eyed the young man, "You're so gonna pay for this Louis."

He grinned at her, "That's only fair."

Stella turned to the three of them, "So let me get this straight. Louis, you'll help me regardless. William, you're happy to help Louis cos he's your pal. And Babs, you'll help me if I go on a date with you, no strings attached, is that right?"

All three of them nodded.

"Well okay then, it's about the maddest thing I've ever heard but I think we have a deal. Now we just need to come up with a plan, but remember guys, it's just a bit of fun, nobody's to get hurt or anyth... Louis, why is she taking off her costume?"

Barbara had already slipped her bikini top off and was sliding the very minimalist excuse she was wearing on her bottom half down her legs. She smiled mischievously as she daintily pulled the garment over her feet and set it aside, leaving herself unashamedly naked.

"Oh, cos she's obviously randy as hell."

Babs gave the blonde a sultry look, "We watched you two for a while before we came down to join you. I took some very nice photographs; I'll show them to you when we go on our date. It looked like you were having such a nice time that I didn't want to interrupt, but it made me feel very hot, you know... down there."

As she spoke the dark-eyed girl ran a hand along Stella's thighs causing the girl to shiver, "Jesus! She's like an octopus with those hands, she's worse than you Louis."

Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around the buxom blonde, nibbling in her ear as he whispered, "Maybe so, but I don't see you fighting her off."

"Well, that's as may be but that doesn't mean I... OHH FUCK!"

Barbara had slithered forward, and her head nuzzled between the blonde girl's thighs, her inquisitive tongue darting out to lap at the woman's already trembling sex. With Louis wrapping his arms around her Stella was momentarily powerless to fend the girl off and Barbara ruthlessly took advantage, running her tongue along her slit to tease her clitoris. William just sat back and watched with a cheerful grin on his face as he took another swig from a bottle of wine.

Louis continued to lick the girl's ear and chuckled, "You know Stella, some days you just can't get a minute to yourself. Want me to shoo her off for you?"

"Oh, dear god, that feels sooo good! What? Yesss, I shouldn't let her do thaaat... Oh my god. Fuckfuckfuckfuckityfuck!"

"Want me to tell her to stop? Not that she'd listen to a word I said, but it's the thought that counts."

"Yes!"

"Seriously?"

"FUCK NO! Don't you fucking dare. Oh Godddd!"

Barbara's probing tongue brought the blonde to another shuddering orgasm and Stella could only whimper as she slumped exhausted in Louis' arms. She had lost count of how many times she had come that afternoon, but she was starting to feel distinctly knackered. Babs meantime hadn't stopped and her tongue still probed and licked furiously at Stella's sopping wet pussy. The blonde girl moaned piteously, "Not again, pleasssse... Oh shiiiit..."

The dark-eyed girl grinned wickedly as she worked her tongue and Stella began to quiver and tremble wantonly as the sensations seared through her, "Just one more. Come once more, just for me."

Stella howled, her whole body arched, and her thighs clamped around Barbaras's head as her fingers gripped the young woman's hair. Louis kissed her neck and played with her nipples as she writhed uncontrollably, simultaneously screaming, drooling, and weeping in ecstasy until she collapsed in a shuddering heap.

Louis very gently laid the sobbing young woman down on the blanket and wagged his finger at Barbara in mock admonishment, "You are a very bad girl, Babs."

The dark-haired girl licked her lips with a satisfied smile all over her face as she sat up, "Oh yea? And what are you gonna do about it?"

The two men looked at each other, grinned and reached for her.

...

Susan's wandering brought her into the temple and down the narrow stairs to the inner chamber. It was surprisingly large, surrounded by old pillars and illuminated by beams of sunlight that pierced the broken ceiling and lit the motes of dust in the air, so they looked for all the world like tiny fireflies. The walls were engraved with ancient frescos carved into the stone and worn almost smooth by endless centuries of time. It was strangely cool down here, in this great tomb of rock and carved stone. Quivering she looked down at the rattan cane in her trembling hand and just let rip. Her scream contained all the anger, all the fury, pain and helplessness she had been suppressing for months. She shrieked! The high-pitched cry of a tormented creature that had just had enough! Like the quote by Melville, she took all the rage and hate she felt and piled it into that long tortuous scream. If her chest had been a cannon her scream would have blasted her heart onto the carved stones of the tomb

Eventually, her voice broke, and she almost collapsed breathless to the ground, but she refused to drop and willed her unsteady legs to bear her weight. Closing her eyes she drew a deep ragged breath, held it for a moment and slowly released it. Strangely she felt better, as if some weight had been, if not lifted, then at least changed into something more bearable.

"Hello pretty pretty."

The line was almost comedic, but the voice contained nothing but lust and hate.

Susan simply sighed and shook her head in resignation, "For fucks sake."

Turning she saw the four men coming down the stairs. She recalled the leader well enough. He was one of the men who had raped her, laughed at her, he had grinned as he abused her but most of all she remembered him dragging Natassia away and the terrified expression on the girl's face.

Tuco grinned at the blonde as she retreated away from him with a look of horrified recognition on her face. Her blue eyes had gone wide when she saw him, and her mouth trembled as she gave a strangled cry of terror. He had looked forward to this, his instructions were to take her to Marcus, but he and the guys with him had time for a little fun first. He wanted some payback for the beating Marcus had given him and taking it out on this little cunt would be a good start. She was going to be one pitiful little whore by the time he was done with her.

He and the guys spread out as they moved closer, and the little bitch stumbled backwards. Unable to resist taunting the terrified woman, he grabbed at his crotch.

"Remember me? Well, my dick remembers you."

The others laughed, ugly sounds filled with violence and lust.

Tuco took another step closer to the trembling woman. "I told my amigos all about you and they're just dying to see if you're as good a fuck as I said you were."

Susan stopped retreating.

The four men had moved clear of the pillars and were in the open, spread out in a shallow arc a few feet apart and maybe twenty feet in front of her. She smiled, it wasn't a pleasant sight, "Oh, I remember you."

Tuco paused, the set of her shoulders had changed, and those baby blue eyes were no longer wet with tears and wide with terror but instead burned with a consuming venomous hatred that gave him pause.

Gunter had made her carry that stupid little pistol every time she left the villa, he had spent hour after hour drilling her, every bloody day, sometimes two hours a day, until drawing it was effortless, as simple an exercise in muscle memory as breathing. He would go on and fucking on, telling her not to rush, to take her time. "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

The SIG P365 wasn't a particularly large pistol, and it fitted neatly into the concealed holster at the small of her back, but it carried ten 9mm hollow-point rounds that were perfectly adequate for unarmoured targets, "Targets like these bastards right in front of me."

They were twenty feet away, virtually stationary and in the open, it was perfect.

Tucu had a single moment to realise how badly he had fucked up when she drew the gun in a simple fluid, unhurried motion and without the slightest hesitation put two rounds right into the centre of his chest. The hollow points flattened out as they tore through him.

He was dead before he hit the ground.

The gun might have been small, but it sure was loud. In close quarters it sounded like a cannon. The other three men froze, but training and muscle memory meant that she didn't, and she put two into the man on the left before they fully realised what was happening. He dropped with a sodden grunt.

The other two turned to flee and inexperience and adrenaline meant she rushed the next shots, only one hit the man centre mass, while the other took him in the back of the head, killing him instantly.

The last of them managed to scramble away and she followed. He was running for all he was worth, scrambling up the stairs and bursting out into the open air. He was gibbering in fear and had just reached the lip of the basin as she centred the pistol on his back, released a long slow breath and fired. The round went a little high, hitting him about shoulder height but only slightly off centre and she shrugged as he went down, "good enough."