The Island: Pt. 22 - Pet Tiger

Story Info
Barbeque and Slavery.
9.3k words
4.74
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE ISLAND

Part 22: Pet Tiger

By Gortmundy.

Marta snuggled up against the larger woman. She felt warm, she felt safe, she felt content, it was wonderful.

Florence hadn't bothered cleaning up the spilt coffee or the dropped toast, instead, she had held the woman tight, breathing in her scent. "It's still early Marta, you should try and get some sleep, I can tidy this mess up."

Marta wrapped her arms around the woman, tilted her head to look up into those captivating green eyes and whispered, "Never mind that, Florence. Come to bed."

Florence stared at the doctor for just a moment before shaking her head and smiling. Marta giggled like a schoolgirl as the larger woman casually hoisted her off her feet and holding her in her arms, carried her towards the bedroom.

Marta slipped off her nightgown and slid naked under the blankets as Florence undressed. As always, the doctor marvelled at the way the woman moved, always graceful, always balanced, she could make taking off her socks look dance-like, it was simply mesmerising.

Florence was a tall woman, lean and muscular, with the build and figure of a professional gymnast. She could have been a ballet dancer, but Marta knew her talents lay elsewhere and she herself had seen the green-eyed woman kill more than once in a shocking display of violence. She did so the same way she undressed, and with about the same level of concern, gracefully, efficiently, with almost no wasted movement or energy, without the slightest hesitation or anything resembling guilt. In short, she was fucking terrifying.

"And incredibly sexy", she thought with a mischievous giggle.

Florence casually dropped her underwear on the floor and grinned at Marta, "You're thinking dirty thoughts again doc, I can tell."

"Maybe just a bit."

"Uhuh."

Florence slid between the sheets and took the doctor in her arms. For the longest while they just held each other. She could feel the smaller woman trembling and she cradled her in her arms, holding her tightly until she began to relax.

"You okay now doc?"

"I'm sorry, I was terrified you'd get hurt. I told you, I'm a bit of a drip."

The ginger-haired woman held her close, kissed her and chuckled, "You are a bit of a fanny to be honest, but I love you anyway."

She said it casually, almost a throwaway line that she hadn't realised she'd said, but the word hit Marta like a speeding locomotive, tears rolled down her face and she couldn't help but snivel as her heart almost filled to bursting.

Florence felt the woman quivering in her arms and looked down into the tear-filled eyes, "You okay doc?"

"Better than you could ever imagine."

Florence shook her head and sighed in resignation before giving the doctor a gentle, affectionate squeeze and pulling her close, "Oh come here you wee muppet."

...

Marta woke up alone in bed and giggled. It was unbelievable, she had wrapped herself around Florence like a happy little limpet and in the morning the woman still managed to slither out of her grip and get out of bed without waking her, it was like some weird superpower. If she hadn't seen her going about in daylight, she would have thought she had the vampiric ability to turn to mist or something, "Probably a ninja. A weird sexy Scottish ninja."

Moments later Florence came bustling back into the bedroom carrying a breakfast tray, she had put on her pyjama top but was otherwise wonderfully naked, her green eyes sparkled, her copper-coloured hair fell about her shoulders like a fiery mane, and the top covered just enough to be incredibly erotic, "Fuck she's gorgeous."

"Here ya go doc, eggs benedict, toast, marmalade, coffee, some fruit juice and a few rashers of bacon. That should sort you out.

"Jesus Florence, are you trying to fatten me up?"

Florence waggled her eyebrows in a comic leer, "Don't worry doc, I can think of a few ways to work it off."

"You're terrible!"

"I dunno, from all the moaning and screaming you do I thought I was pretty good."

Marta blushed and buried her head in the pillow in embarrassment.

As they ate Florence casually glanced at the doctor, "So what do you wanna do today, Marta?"

"Well, we have the barbeque tonight up at the villa, but I thought that maybe we could just stay in bed and fool around before then."

Florence made a face, "Yuck."

"You don't want to fool around?"

"Huh? No, I mean the barbeque. I bet there will be people there and all that sort of shenanigans."

Marta laughed, "People? At a barbecue? Ridiculous!"

"Are you taking the piss?"

"Yup."

Florence gave the woman a wry smile and nibbled a bit of bacon, "Fair enough I suppose, I might just deserve that."

"Oh, come on Florence, it won't be that bad. You might even enjoy yourself. And if you get bored you can always tease Gunter."

"Mmmph."

"By the way those Eggs Benedict were great, I didn't know you could cook."

"Chef taught me a few tricks."

Marta laughed, "Oh and what did you teach him? Let me guess, 'a few tricks.'"

Florence grinned and gave the woman a slight, enigmatic, shrug, "Maybe."

"Well, they were bloody good either way, thanks," seeing the look on the woman's face Marta continued, "look, I tell you what, if you come and do your best for just a little while we can leave early, or maybe go for a walk on the beach, just the two of us, I don't mind."

"I guess a walk along a quiet bit of beach, under the moonlight, with a pretty girl on my arm might not be too terrible, I suppose."

"Oh, thanks very much."

The larger woman put aside the breakfast tray and slithered into the bed, "Now I believe you mentioned something about fooling around?"

Marta seemed to gather herself and in an almost comically determined voice she announced, "Actually, I'd quite like to give you a sound spanking."

Florence laughed and then hesitated as she saw the look on the doctor's face, "Wait, you're serious?"

"I am."

"But why? Is this because I didn't tell you I was, okay? I said I was sorry."

Marta blushed, "Yes, no... er not exactly."

"Huh?"

The smaller woman continued to blush and looked down at her fidgeting hands nervously, "You're going to think I'm silly."

"That's almost a given, but keep going anyway, you never know."

"Well, it's like this, you look like you can bench press a small car and arm wrestle a grizzly bear in your spare time. You can make me do anything you like and there's nothing I could do to stop you."

"Marta, I'd never hurt y- "

"No! I know that! You've never done anything to me I haven't thoroughly enjoyed, and then some. I love being with you. But I'm about as dangerous as a blancmange and when I'm with you I feel like a little mouse playing with a tiger. It's sexy as hell, but a little terrifying at the same time."

"I see. What is it you really want?"

Marta blushed and mumbled something under her breath.

"Nah, you're not getting away with that you wee bugger. Out wi it."

"Well, I'd just like to pretend I'm in charge, just once. See! I told you it was dumb!"

"Really, is that it? Well, why the fuck didn't you say so?"

"Huh?"

Florence regarded the smaller woman with a grin, "I can give you twenty-four hours. I don't think I could manage any more than that without going mental."

"I don't understand."

"I promise I'll be your servant, your slave if you like, for twenty-four hours. But you better be careful."

"Wait, you'd do that?"

"For you? Yes." came the instant response.

Marta was stunned, "I don't know what to say... That's, I dunno. Nobody's... It's," she got a grip on herself, "why do I have to be careful?"

"Because you wee muppet, I will be your slave and I will do what I'm told. So, if you jokingly tell me to punch someone's lights out then that somebody is going to have a very bad day."

"You'll do whatever I say?"

Florence laughed, "For twenty-four hours I'll be your most obedient servant, fetch carry, perform lewd and libidinous acts of a wanton nature, whatever you command. Want me to call you 'Mistress' or some such bollocks?"

"Actually no, I always thought the characters in the stories I read who do that or use names like 'slut' or whatever to demean their slaves come across as being really weak, like they need constant reinforcement or something. I'd prefer if we just used our names, like normal."

"So, you're admitting to reading about this sort of thing, that's interesting."

Marta blushed, "It's just a fantasy, don't mock."

Florence didn't laugh as Marta expected, instead, she quite gently, and quite seriously asked, "In these fantasies, do you like to see yourself as the slave, or the mistress?"

"You know."

"Tell me."

"Please don't..."

"Tell me, I won't laugh."

Marta buried her face in the pillow to hide her embarrassment, "I like to be the little slave girl, okay?"

"Nothing wrong with that. So why change now?"

"Well, you're like this tiger and having a pet tiger is about the sexiest thing I could think of, and I just want to, well I've never... It's just..."

"You can tell me, Marta, I won't take the piss, or think you're daft."

"I've never, ever been dominant, not once have I ever really stuck up for myself, not in my entire life, not at school, with boyfriends, my parents, never. I'm kinda gutless and I just want to see what it's like, just once."

Florence reached out and turned the woman's face towards her and Marta saw there was genuine anger in her eyes, "You are not gutless! You made me convince Susan not to kill that evil fuck even though I didn't want to. You offered to go with those guys to protect me even though you knew they were going to do fucking horrible things to you. You make me want to be better! You're one of the bravest people I've ever met. I hear you say that again and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

Marta stared at the woman with wide eyes and swallowed, "Do you mean that?"

Florence slumped, "That I'll beat the shit out of you? No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"No. That you think I'm brave?"

"Every fucking word."

Marta looked at the woman, she seemed somehow saddened by what had happened. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"What is it Florence, tell me please?"

"I'm just a bit disappointed I guess, don't worry about it, it'll pass."

"In me?"

Florence laughed, "No. In me."

"I don't understand."

"I'm not a good person Marta, really, I'm not. In fact, I'm pretty fucking horrible to be honest. I accepted that a long, long time ago. But you! You've actually got me trying to be a bit better than I was, but it's just so fucking hard sometimes, I don't really know how to process some of this stuff anymore. Sometimes I just lash out I guess."

"Florence, you're not a horrible person. You helped me more than anyone ever could. Those guys had me. They fucking had me right in the palm of their hands. I would have done whatever sordid shit they wanted just to hide what had happened, and it would have dragged me down, it would have dragged me down and eventually killed me. I wouldn't have survived six months before I ate a box of pills, and those six months would have been as close to a living hell for me as anyone could ever imagine. And then you just waltzed in, and you fucking crushed them like bugs. You gave me my life back and you made it look effortless. If I could pick a guardian angel, I wouldn't be able to pick a better one than you. And if you say you're a horrible person again I'm going to utterly fail to beat the shit out of you and then I'll be totally embarrassed for days!"

Florence laughed again, but this time there was at least some genuine humour in it, "You mean it?"

"Every fucking word."

"Guess we're just a couple of saints then?"

Marta grinned, "That's us! Saint Marta the Muppet and Saint Florence the Mildly Angry."

"Only 'mildly', I can do better than that."

"Okay, how about Saint Florence the Moderately Annoyed?"

"Now we're talking."

"Oh! How about Saint Florence the Somewhat Antisocial?"

"Now you really are taking the piss."

"Do I still get my twenty-four hours, or have I blown it?"

"It's important to you, isn't it?"

"I've just kinda dreamed what it would be like. And it's weird, I mean when I'm working I've no problem telling nurses or patients what to do, it's just afterwards I turn into a total mouse."

"I think that's because the "Doctor" is in charge, not Marta, but I dunno. I'm no expert. So, do you think you'll enjoy having a slave doc?

Marta couldn't suppress an enthusiastic giggle of anticipation, "Oh man! This is gonna be the best thing ever Florence! I honestly don't know how I'm ever going to be able to thank you. I'm going to have sooo much fun. I'm gonna use your sexual services a lot, but that's just because you're gorgeous and I can't keep my hands off you at the best of times anyway. Oh, I'm gonna make you dance with me at least once at the barbeque, sorry about that, but I've not danced for years, cos usually I'm too shy, but if I get shitfaced enough, I think I'd really like to dance with you. If there's karaoke, we're definitely having a go, but don't worry we'll be together I won't leave you hanging. Oh! And you're gonna hold my hand, like in public!"

Florence laughed, "This is starting to sound like I'm a therapet as opposed to a slave. Anything else milady?"

"Like what?"

"You not going to take the opportunity to tan my backside?"

"Oooh! You'd do it wouldn't you, you'd let me?"

"Yes."

"I could put you over my knee and peel your knickers down right in front of everyone couldn't I?"

"Totally."

"Would you bend over and touch your toes and let me use a belt on your bum?"

"Yup, whatever you desire."

"Wow."

Marta smiled at the woman, "Well I'm not gonna do any of that crap. I won't embarrass you Florence, I give you my word. Well, maybe with the karaoke, but that'll be us both and I'll be drunk, maybe we'll both be drunk, so I won't feel too bad about it. But I would never pull any of that shit on you."

"Not even a little, teensy-weensy spanking, of a purely sexual nature afterwards when we're back home."

"Are you trying to tempt me, woman?"

"Just a lot."

"Well in that case, maybe, if you behave."

"You know I'd do all of this stuff if you just asked don't you?"

Marta blushed, "Yeah, but I don't have the guts to ask, this is differen..... Hey waitasec! You knew that already, didn't you?"

"Me? Nah, I'm just a poor slave, I could never be so manipulative."

"Keep that up and I might reconsider the whole tanning your arse thing you know."

Florence grinned, "I'm suitably terrified, honest. So, when do you want to start my sentence, Doctor?"

"Can we start now?"

"Nope, how about in an hour's time?"

"Okay sure, why an hour?"

Florence gave the woman a thoroughly mischievous smile and kissed her, "Because I want to give you a present first."

Laughing she leaned herself over the woman's lap and pulled up her pyjama top to reveal the tight firm curves of her backside, "Have at it, Doc! And if you can't make me cry in an hour, you're a pussy!"

...

Stella's eyes flickered open. Warm sunlight streamed into her bedroom, and she stretched almost indolently. As she did so Barbara shifted in the bed next to her with a soft murmur as she snuggled in closer, her arm sliding further around her waist.

Moving carefully so as to avoid waking the fiery little brunette Stella slipped from her embrace and slid quietly out of bed. Remembering her wanton behaviour on the beach she looked down at her own body and then paused to regard the alluring curves of the naked woman lying in the bed.

Barbara was a girl from Tuscany, a dark-eyed beauty with a defiant tangle of black hair and perfect olive skin. She was more than merely striking, when awake her features were vibrant, alert and mischievous, but asleep they conveyed a strange and alluring vulnerability. She had a slender but still shapely figure with pert breasts and enticingly curved hips. In short, she was quite stunning.

Stella remembered waking from her exhausted nap down on the beach with the dark-haired girl lying alongside her. Like now they were both naked, and wonderfully tired from an afternoon of sexual excess, a second blanket had been carefully draped over them both to protect them from the burning rays of the sun as they lay on the warm beach, listening to the hypnotic sounds of the murmuring surf.

William and Louis lay together nearby, lying in each other's arms. Louis's head rested on Williams's broad muscular chest and his arm was draped carelessly across his body. Several empty bottles of wine lay about them, and they were both smiling happily in their sleep.

Barbara had stirred and together they had stumbled back to the villa arm in arm. Stella almost laughed at the rumpled state of the brunette who still showed signs of having been thoroughly used by the men. The cheeks of her pert bottom had an attractive pink glow, and her prominent nipples were erect, she had semen spattered in her hair, on her face and chin, across her breasts and running down her thighs, but her dark eyes glittered like smoked glass and her lips were curled in a well-satisfied smile.

Returning to Stella's room the two women had shared a long, glorious shower where they soaped each other, giggling as they recalled their recent adventure. The warm water and hot steam had a not unexpected revitalising effect and within minutes the two women were in each other's arms, kissing under the spray as their hands explored their bodies. Stella delightfully stroked the brunette's satin skin while Barbara marvelled at the silky texture of the blonde's long golden hair.

Supper had gone uneaten as the two retired to bed. Their lovemaking had been gentle but more than merely insistent as each had lovingly stroked and caressed the other and it was well into the night before they succumbed to sleep.

The blonde grinned and shook her head with a wry expression on her face, "Yup, yesterday had been quite a day."

Making her way to the kitchenette Stella poured a couple of cups of fresh coffee and casually glanced at the clock. She froze; they were both already an hour late for work, "Oh fuck!"

...

Susan woke with a snarl, sitting bolt upright in bed and looking about furiously as her, still half-asleep, brain struggled to process her surroundings. Her heart was racing, and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Natassia woke and touched the woman on arm, "Are you okay?"

The blonde started and barely stifled a shriek, her head whipped round, and she recoiled from the brunette who shared her bed. For the briefest of moments, her eyes blazed with murderous intent and Natassia felt a cold shiver.

Susan's mind snapped into focus, and she slumped when she saw the look of fear in the brunette's eyes, "Oh God I'm so sorry!"

Natassia cradled the sobbing woman, "Hey, it's okay, I'm here."

The blonde wrapped her arms around her lover and held her tightly, as if afraid to let go.

"A nightmare?"

Susan whimpered, "Yes."

"About what happened yesterday?"

"Yes."

Natassia rocked the woman gently, soothing and comforting her as best she could, "You didn't do anything wrong, Susan. They were bad men, and they came after you. You had to do what you did."

"Oh Natassia, that's not it. I don't feel bad about shooting them."

"What is it then?"

The blonde sobbed, "In my nightmare I miss."

...

In the morning light, Gunter examined the bomb site. Bits of the boat had been blasted hundreds of meters in every direction and all that remained of the smuggling gang was a few unrecognisable bits and pieces of charred meat and bone. He shook his head in wonder at the scene, "Holy fuck! She wasn't messing around."