The It-Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tamara, please meet Natasha, my sister. Nat, this is Tamara Hallford."

I almost added 'my girlfriend' but bit my tongue at the last moment. My sister knew me well enough that she had not missed my near slip. Tam did, though. She was far too occupied with shooting daggers at Natasha. It didn't look as if she was about to believe me.

"Your sister? Really? Next, you'll be telling me you're identical twins or what? How dumb do you think I am?"

Nat and I laughed out loud at that. Maybe that wasn't the most sensible thing to do, but that was one of funniest things Tam could possibly have said in that situation. But what actually made me rejoice was that, despite the anger and frustration that I heard in her voice, it was still the new Tam that had spoken. I had feared the old WOO might make an appearance.

I forced myself to stop laughing, "Sorry, but that was hilarious. Seriously though, Natasha was adopted because my parents thought they couldn't conceive naturally. I came along two years later as a surprise. Nat is my sister. Come, look here."

I led her to the wall where I had hung some photos of the family. On one of them, Nat and I were sharing a bathtub when she was about seven and I was around four years old. Another showed my sister kissing a scratch on my knee better. Several were Christmas cards my parents had sent out to the friends of the family. There was a good number of pictures that showed Nat and me, often with our parents, in all ages and all kinds of situations.

"I must apologise. I never thought of telling you that she would be here and I fully understand how it must have looked when she came out of the shower but really, she's just my sister."

"What do you mean 'just my sister'? Am I of so little importance to you?"

What the fuck was Nat thinking, stabbing me in the back like that? I had other things to worry about right now. Like making sure that Tam really understood that I cared about her. Irritated, I turned towards her.

"By that I mean that I wouldn't hesitate to kick your ass out of my apartment if you don't shut up or help me."

A noise I couldn't identify made me turn back to Tam. My confusion grew when I saw she was suppressing laughter, an attempt that failed when she looked at my face.

Suddenly, all three of us burst out laughing. Nat probably because of the absurdity of the situation, Tam because she was a bit embarrassed about her reaction and me because I was relieved that the disaster had been averted. In hindsight, it had been a brilliant move by my sister to inject some fun on my cost into the situation as this took the focus off Tam's reaction.

"Let me get dressed and then we can try to do that whole introduction thing again. But this time properly."

I still held Tam by her hands and she looked up into my eyes.

"You can let go of me. I won't dash out again. I promise."

There was that shine back in her eyes that I had enjoyed studying so much during the weekend we had spent together.

"What if I don't want to?"

Tam replied by leaning her head against my shoulder, "Then I'll have to stay right here in this position."

I failed to see how that should convince me to let go of her. I came to the conclusion that maybe she didn't want me to. I pulled her towards the kitchen.

"Have you eaten anything, yet? Airplane food normally isn't very enjoyable."

"A little. I could eat something."

"Any preferences?"

"Whatever you can put together on short notice."

I looked at her, acting offended. For years, my job had consisted of preparing for eventualities. I could have prepared either a full Continental or a full English breakfast. I was also stocked to cook both lunch and dinner for two days and all she asked for was the minimum.

"If I know my brother correctly, you could ask for literally anything and he'd be able to serve it."

Tam looked towards Nat who had entered the kitchen.

"Then I'll have two fried eggs, sunny side up, some crispy-fried bacon, lightly toasted whole-wheat bread, butter, and jam, accompanied by an assortment of freshly cut fruit."

That was still astonishing. If she had said the same thing five years ago, it would have come across as snobbish, arrogant, and demanding. Now it was delivered with a smile that told me that she was challenging me and my sister's knowledge of me in good fun without actually expecting me to prepare and serve what she had asked for.

"Coming up," I replied, pulling two pans out of the drawer.

"What? No! I didn't mean that. I was just joking." Then she hesitated for a moment. "You cook?"

"I wouldn't go as far as calling frying eggs and bacon cooking, but yes, I can cook."

My sister, using the situation to her full advantage, sat down opposite Tam before addressing me.

"I'll have the same. Plus, a cup of coffee and some orange juice."

"Yeah. Help yourself," I replied, waving my hand around. It was a fairly typical interaction between the two of us. Seemingly annoyed by the other and unwilling to lend a helping hand, I was already taking three glasses from the cupboard to pour the orange juice. My sister knew that and never even reacted to my reply.

I cooked and served breakfast while Nat and Tam talked. By the end of the meal, Tam had told my sister the full story, including the attempted blackmail. She also stressed how horrible she felt for these actions today and how grateful she was that I had not only forgiven her but was willing to offer a second chance. I argued that it didn't make sense to hold a grudge over something that had happened years ago when she had so obviously changed.

We had a nice time until Nat announced it was time for her to go home and see what her family was up to. The two women shared an extended hug and whispered something to each other that I didn't hear, but in all likelihood that was the basic idea behind it. When I brought Nat to the door and she hugged me good-bye, she quietly spoke into my ear.

"She's a keeper. Don't fuck it up."

After seeing her off, I returned to Tam who was waiting in the kitchen.

"Two minutes until she's in the car, ten minutes to get to the highway, fifteen minutes talking," I muttered loud enough for Tam to hear as I entered the kitchen. Louder, as if the previous monologue hadn't been intended for her as well, I added, "My Mum will call in about half an hour."

She laughed quietly but I could see there was something on her mind.

"Rick, I'm sorry for how I reacted when your sister came out of the shower. I had no right to expect you to... It's just... I hoped..."

She was at a loss for words. I knew what she wanted to say but was too embarrassed to actually express her thoughts. I decided to help her out by taking at least part of the blame.

"I'm sorry, too. That was a total failure from my side. I should have told you that my sister would be here or I should at least have anticipated that she'd come out of the shower like that. She probably didn't hear the bell and couldn't know you had arrived. Don't worry about it. Let's move forward. I promise there'll be no women running around half-naked in my apartment in the foreseeable future."

"Don't be too sure about that, Rick. That might happen sooner than you think."

This time, she didn't wait for my invitation before initiating an embrace. She clearly enjoyed the comfort I offered while I was still trying to understand the implication of her last statement.

At least, I was spot on about my mother. Almost on the dot thirty minutes after my sister had left, the phone rang.

"Go ahead," I said to Tam, pointing towards my ringing house phone, unable to suppress my grin. "It's you she really wants to talk to anyhow."

Tam was a good sport about it. Without hesitation, she took the cordless and accepted the call.

"This is the Martin residence, Tamara speaking. How can I help you?"

I didn't hear what my Mum replied, just some murmuring while she talked. They exchanged the usual pleasantries and within a few sentences they had changed to first name basis and were happily chatting away. When it started to look as if my input wasn't needed, I picked up my mobile to check on the news.

"I'm afraid, Rick is unavailable right now. He's tied to his bed, waiting for me to ravish him."

If I had been drinking something, I would have spit it out. What did she just say? Was she really sure that this was something she wanted to say during the first conversation with my mother? But honour to whom honour is due: For the first time in my life, my Mum was speechless. It took her several seconds to come up with a reply. Tamara took the opportunity to put the phone on speaker.

"I see. Like all men, he can sometimes be a bit slow on the uptake and you need to take drastic measures to make them understand. Just remember, he needs lots of fluids and energy-rich food if you want him to perform adequately for an extended period of time."

My mouth dropped open. For a minute, I pondered whether I had suffered from a stroke or maybe had accidentally consumed some hallucinogenic substance. My Mum and my girlfriend - no hold on, that was still a bit premature - my friend discussed ways to improve my sexual performance?

"I know a fluid that he might find stimulating. He just needs to work the container a little to make it flow."

"Brilliant idea. If he can't make them flow, he's not worth it anyhow."

Now it was getting decidedly weird. I didn't want to think about my Mum as sexually knowledgeable. I wanted to believe that I had been a virginal conception. And anyhow! What did she need to know about my prowess in bed?

"I somehow doubt he'll have troubles with that."

My Mum laughed a little.

"I like you. You're quick-witted. I can't wait to meet you. Can you give me Rick for a minute?"

"You're on the speaker, he's listening."

I have to give credit to my Mum. She must have realised that I had heard all she had been saying but that didn't break her stride for even a second.

"Hi, Mum," I said, my amusement clearly audible in my voice. "I'm not tied to the bed, by the way. We're in the living room." To prove what I had just stated, I clapped my hands, hoping she would recognise the sound. "For now."

"When will you bring her here? When can I meet her?"

I looked over to Tam who shrugged her shoulders. I thought it was still a bit early in our relationship to talk about meeting the parents. Sure, I had met hers already but that had been different circumstances.

"I don't know, yet. Soon. Maybe. At the moment, we're just acquaintances that are reconnecting."

The roaring laughter that came out of the speaker told me that my Mum didn't believe me for a second and, to be honest, neither did I. Who was I trying to fool? I wasn't just falling for this new Tamara Hallford. I had already plummeted and hit the ground. Hard and irrevocably.

"Nat said, you'll be engaged within six months. I haven't even met Tamara in person and am already willing to undercut your sister. You two seem to be so made for each other, it's ridiculous. It's June now. I'm betting on September. That would give us nine months to plan the perfect June wedding."

"What do you mean 'haven't met her in person'?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, come on. You're not usually that dense. Do you really think I haven't heard of Tamara Hallford? She's been all over the news both before and after her... reformation. She's perfect for you. Oh, wait! Are you that ugly, gay ass she mentioned in her interview recently?"

It was easy to forget that my Mum was an ardent reader of glossy magazines. She probably knew more about Tam than I did. That didn't necessarily need to be bad. I certainly knew who I could ask for advice on gifts.

"Impertinent, arrogant, selfish, stuck-up, ugly, gay ass, Christine. And yes, he's the one. I'll tell you the full story when we meet. For now, I just want to point out that he's the good guy. Without him, I'd most likely still be that horrible person I was five years ago."

While I was wondering whether that expression would one day be engraved on my tombstone, I heard Dad joining in my mother's laughter. She had obviously also put the call on the speaker.

"I can't wait to hear it. I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Don't make me wait too long, please. Now, we'll leave you two lovebirds to enjoy your weekend. Don't forget, Tamara. Lots of fluids and energy!"

"Bye Mum. Love you. I think," I interjected, trying to resurrect the picture of my mother as an unsullied being.

"Bye, Sweetie. Love you, too. Dad sends a hug, too. And bye, Tamara. Remember to use protection. You don't want to look pregnant on your wedding photos."

My Mum ended the call before I had the chance to reply something to that last jib. Following that slightly embarrassing finish to the phone call, we both didn't know what to say and a slightly embarrassed silence hung between us. It was Tam who broke it.

"In case you wondered. I'm on the pill. And I 'm clean."

"Just don't expect me to propose before January next year. There's not the chance of a snowball in hell that I'd give my Mum or my sister the satisfaction of making a correct prediction."

We looked at each other. For a short moment, we were both sort of paralysed, until suddenly, simultaneously as if on command, we pulled each other into an embrace and kissed. Our lips came together and our tongues started to wrestle. I don't know how long we kissed but I knew I was almost exploding by the time the kiss ended. Tam grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards my bedroom. Fortunately, my apartment wasn't very big, because otherwise, I might have ravished her somewhere along the way.

As we entered the room, Tam let go of my hand and unceremoniously removed her dress. Standing in front of me, dressed only in a matching blue thong and bra set, she made short work of my belt and my pants. I had barely the time to remove my shirt before she pushed me onto the bed and pulled down my shorts, freeing my almost painfully hard erection.

Two more quick hand movements let her underwear disappear and she climbed on top of me. Rubbing her hot and wet pussy over my hard-on she looked me in the eyes.

"I love you more than you can possibly know. You have been the reason and the motivation for every change I've made to myself. Even if you can't love me back, can you make me believe you do just for today? Can you be my loving boyfriend just for today?"

I didn't know what to reply to that. Was it really love I felt? Could I be sure about that after seeing her for the first time in several years just three weeks ago and only having talked to her on the phone since? Should I just say it to make her happy?

With a push from my hands and a jerk with my hips, I rolled us over until I was above her. I put my weight on my elbows and leaned down to kiss her. I felt her reach down between us and place the tip of my cock at her entrance. I took the clue and moved my hip, pushing into her.

"Oh, gooooood," Tamara groaned into my mouth. "Yessssss."

She was wet, very wet, but my shaft wasn't. I had only entered her a few centimetres when the dry skin of my shaft forced me to stop and pull out.

"No, no, no."

Quickly, I reversed again, sinking a couple centimetres more into her and was rewarded with a changed tune.

"Yessssss."

Out again.

"No, no, no."

In.

"Yessssss."

This time I was fully buried. Now, I was under no illusions about my size. No matter how liberally you measured, I was at the most and only if you rounded up, average in size but that didn't stop Tamara from enjoying what I did.

"So perfectly full. I love you, Rick."

"I love you too, Tam and I'm not just saying that. It's a fact and I'll repeat it as often as you want."

At the beginning of our joining, we exchanged some more or less coherent compliments about the other's body, body parts, and technique but the longer it lasted, and to my own surprise I lasted very long, the less comprehensible we became. In the end, we had stopped talking and just groaned and grunted our pleasure into each other's mouths.

I know that Tam came at least once before I emptied myself into her, maybe more, but I wasn't sure. We lay still for like forever after the actual act had come to its conclusion, the tip of my shrunk cock just remaining inside of her, her limbs still wrapped around me.

"How about something to drink," I enquired at some point, realising my throat had gone dry.

"As long as you don't move away from where you are."

I lifted my head to look at her. The love she communicated with her eyes scared me a little. Nobody had ever looked at me the way Tam did right now. Then I thought about what she might see and concluded that she probably saw the same thing as I did.

"Remember? Lots of liquids," I replied.

"That's a good point."

I reached over to my night table and opened the drawer where I had a box of Kleenex. I quickly cleaned myself up before dashing out of bed and to the kitchen. I came back with a bottle of water.

After helping her sit up so she could drink, I slipped back under the cover, taking a sitting position myself. Tam soon slid down a notch and snuggled up to my chest.

"You know, I was serious when I said I love you. You've been my role model for so long now. I'm profoundly concerned you might think I'm not adequate for you."

"You need to stop putting me on a pedestal. I'm just a guy who tries to be nice to others. That's literally all I'm doing. You, on the other hand, invest yourself for a cause you believe in. If there's one of us who's not adequate, it's me."

Crying and beaming. What else?

We crawled out of bed and moved to the kitchen where I prepared a cold cucumber soup as lunch. Tamara 'borrowed' a shirt from me but only after she ran a quick lap through my apartment naked. I think she wanted to make sure her prediction from earlier was right. Maybe she also marked her territory.

After we sat down to eat, preparing the soup took maybe half an hour, she looked at me for a few moments.

"You know I'll say yes before you've finished the proposal in front of our families on January first?"

I knew it. Tamara knew it. My Mum knew it. Natasha knew it. Every day I waited to propose was a wasted day but for once I decided to be stubborn.

"I refuse to discuss marriage at this point. I'd never hear the end of it if Mum or Nat ever found out."

We barely left my apartment that weekend. Part of that was to avoid us being seen by paparazzi. The last time, when he had made the touristy stuff, we had had been lucky. We both felt it was too early to go public with our relationship. Fortunately, I had stocked the refrigerator sufficiently.

From that day onwards, Tam and I regarded ourselves as engaged even though I didn't officially propose until the first of January. We had spent Christmas with my parents and were invited for the New Year celebrations by Felix and Patricia. Neither Tam nor I were really surprised when my parents and Natasha with her family joined us for the dinner at the Hallford home. They all knew I was about to propose, even though I hadn't told anyone.

It turned out that the wedding plans were already well underway. My hopes of a small wedding went up in smoke the moment I found out that our mothers had been in touch almost since the day Tam and I got together. Several provisional reservations had already been made, like the cathedral and the banquet venue and the guest list was already reaching several hundred.

We spent the remainder of the New Year's Day calling our closest friends, none of them were surprised. The most common response was the question what had taken me so long. After another dinner with our families on the evening of January first, Tam posted a photo of her hand with the engagement ring on her finger on her Instagram and a short caption