The Itch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devaslo
Devaslo
97 Followers

"O-Oh, really? A giant sea slug?! Ha-ha!" giggled Tim like a little boy. His sister's fondling and apparent infatuation was having a profound effect on him. She didn't appear to be registering his words, however. He may as well have just sat in complete silence.

"Sh-Shit, what the—? Oh fuck!" stammered Sandy as her brother's cock convulsed. Tim's penis began to flood with the hot blood summoned inadvertently by his sister's pleasant fondling. Tim felt her grip release, but noticed that she kept her hand hovering just off of his thickening cock. The fact that she wasn't screaming or retreating seemed to suggest to Tim that Sandy wasn't horrified.

"Fuck... Sandy! It was the way you were touching it! It just happened!" cried Tim in defense. His erection now towered before the face of his flabbergasted sibling.

"Nah. You're actually kidding me Tim. This is some kind of prosthetic, right? An elaborate gag?" joked Sandy. Without hesitation she wrapped her fingers back around the thick of Tim's meaty shaft; this time her grip was utterly overwhelmed by her brother's newfound density. "I've just... never actually seen one this big before. Wow! I can't believe it's on you though: my brother! It actually kinda sux, that," sighed Sandy as she swiped up another dob of cream on her drying finger before placing her hand firmly around the base of Tim's cock. Before Tim could offer a response, Sandy's hands had taken to the mammoth task of negotiating his fully-engorged length; and she did so with determination.

"What 'kinda sux'?" asked Tim, puzzled.

"It sux that this thing is attached to you I mean—and not to... somebody else. Hah!" giggled Sandy, realising how silly she sounded. She regarded how good the granite cock felt in her hand; even though it was her brother's.

"Um—Sandy?" Tim's words were interrupted when an ecstatic grunt betrayed his mounting pleasure.

"Oh! Shit! W-What am I doing?! Ha-ha! Okay. Well, I um—I guess that's enough cream applied then." Sandy swiftly released her brother's cock, his grunt snapping her back to reality. She realised only just now that she was actually jacking off her younger brother. This could no longer be easily excused as 'a bit of fun,' she thought. She did, however, experience a pang of regret upon stopping, and came close to changing her mind and 'finishing her brother off.' She just couldn't bring herself to do it.

Sandy shot to her feet in a panic. "S-So, that's it then? Alright then. I hope that feels better—I mean, I hope that fixes things," she corrected herself. Back-pedalling cautiously toward the door, Sandy's body compelled her to make a fast exit. As the ashamed young woman fled, the base of her butt-cheeks dipped in and out of her brother's view; her pyjama top bouncing up and down wildly along the way.

"Um... yeah. That does feel better—a lot better. All fixed. Thanks for that Sandy," replied Tim. His cock was still pointing rudely up at the ceiling. Sandy slowed her retreat, deciding that she didn't want to raise too much of an alarm. She thought she could save face if she calmed down and departed with some dignity. She spun around and began to slowly close the door, but as she did so she unwittingly glanced down, catching a fleeting glimpse of what she loosely gauged to be a 'good foot' of cock. She blinked and ducked her head in shame, then turned to leave with an awkward smile on her face. "H-Happy to help, ha! Alright..." and with that, Sandy left the room.

Soap and water in the bathroom basin were unable to wash away Sandy's transgressions. She didn't quite recognise the person who looked back at her in the mirror's reflection. As she dried her hands on a towel, she realised that the thought of her brother's big dick would not soon leave her mind. She was mortified that a part of her did not want to stop back in that room; and that part of her had left that room with her. It was insisting that she go back and finish what she'd started. She just didn't know if she had it in her to do so. Sandy needed time to process what had just taken place and to ensure that she didn't do anything she'd truly regret.

Meanwhile, Tim was blankly gazing down at his cock, taking a few moments for a bit of his own reflection. He felt deeply dissatisfied. If only Sandy had not come to her senses and stopped, he mused. For the remainder of the day Tim fantasized about all the possible ways in which the situation could have ended differently. He resolved to do something about it. He intended to fuck his sister.

Stay tuned for Part 2, coming soon.

Devaslo
Devaslo
97 Followers
12