The Jailhouse Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I promise you, prisoner Lightwood," the Governor interrupted, abruptly cutting off any attempt at further protest - quashing my last-minute appeal. "Just like many prisoners who have gone before you, in approximately ten minutes from now, when you have undergone your five Rounds on the Wheel of Chastisement, you will have learned the lesson of your life: To always - at all times, whether here in prison, or free on the outside - observe your responsibilities to females. In short: to unfailingly and unhesitatingly observe the protocols of propriety towards females, that today's society demands."

Addressing my six escorts, the Governor said, "I have already selected six of the twelve officers required for the caning-party. I'd like the six of you to make up the other half of the complement."

"Ma'am!" replied my six escorts eagerly.

"Officer Natalie informed me of your requirement, ma'am," said prison officer Bella Donna.

"Good. And so now, officers..." said Governor Monroe, inclining her head meaningfully towards the Wheel of Chastisement.

"Ma'am!" said prison officers Bella Donna, Billie Jo, Victoria, Cassandra, Louise and Cora simultaneously, who promptly began hustling me over to that terrible turntable - the Wheel of Chastisement.

En route, prison officers Natalie and Melanie goaded me.

"Tut tut, Leonard," admonished prison officer Natalie. "I knew you had an attitude. But you've hardly been here five minutes, and already you are getting your balls busted. This must be a record."

Prison officer Melanie smiled gloatingly at me. Bending her flexible cane in gleeful anticipation, she told me, "I'm not surprised to see you here - but I am very happy about it. As much as I'd like to, I'm not allowed to kick your balls - the pleasure of that entitlement on this occasion belongs to officer Bella Donna. But, over the coming minutes, Lightwood, during each of your five Rounds you'll be feeling this five times - and I can hardly wait." By way of a demonstration of what I could imminently expect, she raised her wicked-looking cane and then brought it swiftly down in an air-cutting, very audible Whoo! "Five times, Lightwood!"

"You see, Leonard," added prison officer Natalie. "Just like the Governor said: twelve of us - including officer Melanie and me - will be caning you. And we each get five strokes, right at your bare buttocks. And trust me: we'll both be making the most of them - we're really going to let you have it! And that'll put us on nicely, until we have you for lunch tomorrow."

Prison officer Melanie added, "If you are such a slow learner, Lightwood, that you have to learn due propriety towards females the hard way - so be it! But, when you are feeling the cut of our canes on your bare buttocks, remember: all twelve of us are acting in your best interests. We are doing this for your own good. Acting with your mental welfare aforethought."

Prison officer Victoria piped up, "Yes, prisoner Lightwood. This is going to hurt us, a lot more than it is going to hurt you - ha ha ha ha!"

Hell! I thought, horrified... Not only, was I going to be repeatedly kicked in the balls, by prison officer Bella Donna, but I was also going to have my bare backside caned by twelve really-up-for-it female prison officers. Up to a total of... sixty strokes!

"Now get moving!" snapped prison officer Billie Jo.

And then I was there. In the centre of the gymnasium... standing in front of the Wheel of Chastisement.

The prison officers had positioned the Wheel of Chastisement inside a white-painted circle on the gymnasium's hardwood floor. Directly above it, hanging horizontally was a tubular metal bar, that was about three feet long and was suspended from the ceiling on a retractable chain; the chain itself, fitted to a spindle so as to allow the whole assemblage to revolve freely when the Wheel of Chastisement was in operation.

All around the Wheel of Chastisement, were the twelve caning positions. Numbers from 1 to 12 were painted sequentially on the gymnasium's floor in white. Caning Position No. 1 was situated on the far side of the device, directly across.

Like many instruments of crude torture, the Wheel of Chastisement was of simple construct.

The Wheel of Chastisement consisted of a circular-shaped platform, that was raised about a foot above the floor, and was of the approximate dimensions of a family-sized dining-table. This was what the prisoner stood on. On the underside of the circular-shaped platform, a drive shaft was set into its centre. An electric motor powered it; its regulator set to turn the standing-platform around at exactly one revolution per minute. Also on the underside of the standing-platform, opposite each other at the outer edges, were two metal fittings, from which cable-tie restraints were attached to the ankles of the prisoner's widely-spread-apart legs - to ensure that his legs stayed widely spread apart.

Prison officers Bella Donna and Billie Jo now pulled my dark grey, prisoner's uniform T-shirt up and over my head, and pulled my uniform shorts right down to my ankles. "Step out of them!" ordered prison officer Billie Jo sharply. "But leave your bootees on," she told me.

I did as I was told.

Prison officer Bella Donna then said authoritatively, "Now step onto the platform, prisoner Lightwood! And, with your hands held behind your back, face front!"

I did as I was told... and immediately I felt my face getting hot. Glowing crimson, I knew, from acute embarrassment as I was left standing like that for well over a minute, being 'inspected', by Governor Meredith Monroe and her twenty-plus party of female prison officers.

"Now, stand with your legs wide apart - very wide apart," prison officer Bella Donna further instructed. "Now raise your hands above your head, and grab hold of that bar above you. Hold on to it."

Again, I did as I was told. To put up a struggle would be futile - and furthermore, not only would any act of noncompliance result in more corporal punishment now, in the immediacy, but it would also incur yet another extension to my prison sentence. Of this, I had absolutely no doubts. In fact, I was very relieved that the Governor hadn't just now doubled my now 1-year sentence, as she'd threatened, for my further pleading my innocence.

"Stretch your legs wider apart, prisoner Lightwood!" ordered prison officer Billie Jo. "So that your feet are positioned here, and here... right at the edges of the platform."

I did as I was told.

Now, I was standing upon the Wheel of Chastisement... just where prison officer Bella Donna wanted me.

My feet were placed so far apart; right up to the edges of the circular-shaped platform, that my legs were stretched wide open almost to the point of groin strain. My arms were fully raised and my hands were holding onto the suspended tubular metal bar overhead. Except for my dark grey, soft fabric prisoner's bootees I was naked.

And I was facing front: facing Governor Meredith Monroe, and the assembled female prison officers.

Some of whom, with practise strokes of their canes, were eagerly readying themselves to play their own active roles in my "therapeutic treatment". Play their own active roles, in straightening me out. Play their own active roles, in expunging irrational thought from my mind. Play their own active roles, in getting me to think straight - think coherently and logically.

I looked at the prison officers' faces. Faces, expressive of their gleeful anticipation. I was now seeing most of these prison officers for the first time... But I would be seeing more than enough of them, in future.

As if they were all sadistic members of some BDSM-style 20 to 30 club, they all seemed to fall somewhere within that age group.

And, by the looks of them, they couldn't wait to get started - all of them! It was in their body language. In their eyes. Up for it? What an understatement!

I was actually pleased, very glad - relieved - that the Governor was here to control them.

Pleased, that she was here to regulate them. Glad, that she was here to stop them from getting too carried away. Relieved, that she was here to put a restraint, on their... appetites.

Prison officer Bella Donna, speaking formally in the presence of the Governor, said, "Officer Cassandra, while me and officer Billie Jo restrain his wrists to the overhead bar, can you and officer Victoria both grab a cable-tie from that box over there on the floor near the vaulting-horse, and cable-tie prisoner Lightwood's ankles, all nice and tight?"

Prison officers Cassandra and Victoria responded eagerly, snatching up the black plastic cable-ties from a box full of the hateful things. And then they were both crouched at the raised platform of the Wheel of Chastisement, at my ankles... and staring at my fully exposed genitals.

Never before had I felt so utterly humiliated, as prison officers Cassandra and Victoria, smiling at each other in shared salacious amusement, took much longer to secure my ankles than prison officers Bella Donna and Billie Jo took to secure my wrists... And, as prison officer Victoria's heart-throb face was so close, that I could actually feel the exhalations of her warm breath stirring my 'short-and-curly' hair.

Now, by my wrists and ankles I was restrained to the Wheel of Chastisement.

Prison officers Cassandra and Victoria then stood up. Prison officer Cassandra stepped back, into the throng of assembled prison officers.

But prison officer Victoria stepped forward, right up close to me. Whispering sweetly, she told me, "So maybe I can't bust your balls today, prisoner Lightwood. So... another time. Yeah? But I'm still going to enjoy caning your bare bottom. I'm going to really enjoy it! Five cane strokes, I've got! Five!"

Prison officers Bella Donna and Billie Jo stepped down from the raised platform. Prison officer Billie Jo stepped back, into the throng of assembled prison officers.

But prison officer Bella Donna stepped right in front of me. Her face was implacable. Her stare was stony. Her ice-blue eyes were glinting. Glinting with something I didn't like.

"Prisoner Lightwood," she said, loud enough for everyone present to hear. "By the time I have finished with you, never again, will you disrespect me. Never again, will you disobey me. Never again, will you defy me. Never again, will you speak out of turn. Never again, will you say 'No' to me."

"Quite," said the Governor. And the assembled prison officers murmured their own sentiments of agreement and approval.

Prison officer Bella Donna went on. "Because, prisoner Lightwood, I am telling you now: To do so - to say 'No' to me again - will be an incontrovertible indication to us that your therapeutic treatment has sadly failed. And so a second, double-dose course of the treatment will then become necessary. In other words, another Ball-Bust. Another, double-strength repetition of this imminent therapy. Another, longer ride on the Wheel of Chastisement."

Hell! I thought.

Prison officer Bella Donna - Poison Ivy! - was really going to let me have it. And she was really laying it on the line: post-Ball-Bust, I would at all times in future bow to her authority, and obey her every command - or else!

Corroborating my thoughts— no, confirming my worst fears, prison officer Bella Donna said, "Prisoner Lightwood. After your chastisement has been duly administered, in front of everyone assembled here you will go to your knees before me, and you will kiss my feet."

We'll see, I thought.

"You will kiss my feet, and apologise for your improprieties. You will kiss my feet, and beg my forgiveness for your repeated noncompliance. You will kiss my feet, and you will promise your future profound respect, unhesitating compliance, and unfailing obedience to me."

I'd thought that was it; that her little speech was over. But it wasn't. Prison officer Bella Donna had another, much more explosive bombshell - but for my ears only.

Prison officer Bella Donna leaned close, and whispered up to me. "So... Grass me and officer Billie Jo up to the Governor then, will you, prisoner Lightwood? I shall make you pay for that, over the years. I'll never forget your treachery. I can promise you that. And I've no doubt that officer Billie Jo will soon be having a little chat about it with you, too. But, for now... prepare yourself for kick number five. The grand finale. There'll be an extra little something. If you think the first four kicks, are bad..."

Prison officer Bella Donna then stepped back from me, and joined her assembled cane-wielding colleagues.

Now I was shocked to the core, as well as terrified.

Prepare myself for kick number five, the "grand finale"? And for prison officer Billie Jo's "little chat". And, for trying to shine an exposing light upon the darkness of her corruption, prison officer Bella Donna would make me pay, "over the years"?

I didn't know which of them I was frightened of the most. Of the two of them, prison officer Billie Jo came across to me as being the most vicious and violent, the most vituperative and vindictive - not that there was a lot in it! But now, after my miserably unsuccessful and disastrous attempt at exposing the depths of their wickedness, they would be equally vengeful, I was sure.

Governor Meredith Monroe then said pleasantly, "Well, if that's the preliminaries all over and done with... Let the Ball-Bust begin!"

A hubbub of excited anticipation arose from the assembled prison officers. For many of them this was by no means a new experience. But the excitement of participating in a Ball-Bust never abated. The novelty stayed fresh. The pleasure never waned... not for these females.

And it was now that the fear really hit me. That my feelings of dire dread really started to get out of hand - that I really started to panic.

I was terrified: this thing was really, actually about to happen... the "ultimate sanction". I may have gotten away with it in the past - or been mercifully spared it, by my aggrieved girlfriends. But now, I would be getting it in spades.

I remembered again, what my cellmate had told me about how bad the pain was, when he'd been Ball-Busted by prison officer Billie Jo: that it was "beyond imagining".

But it was going to be even worse for me! I thought, with a massive measure of self-pity.

When she came to administer kick number five - her so-called "grand finale" - because I'd tried to expose her wicked designs to the Governor, prison officer Bella Donna had promised to give me "an extra little something". What the hell did that mean? "If you think the first four kicks, are bad..." she'd said ominously.

Self-protectively I tried to close my legs; tried desperately to at least move my upper thighs a bit closer together.

But of course, I couldn't. Prison officers Cassandra and Victoria had done their cable-tying job very efficiently. Between them, they had fully exposed my testicles; effectively rendered my balls unprotected. Totally vulnerable. And they'd restrained my legs wide apart - ensuring that, come what may, that's the way they'd stay.

Come what may, that's the way they'd stay: fully exposed, and totally vulnerable, to prison officer Bella Donna's 'therapy-administering' feet.

"Okay then, officers of the caning-party," said the Governor. "Please take up your caning positions."

"Ma'am!" said her cane-happy prison officers.

Responding eagerly, the twelve prison officers of the caning-party took up their positions around the Wheel of Chastisement... took up their positions, around me.

Prison officer Bella Donna took up her own position. She was standing right in front of me, in Caning Position No. 6. She looked at me, and I looked at her... I looked away first.

Taking up their own positions, on either side of prison officer Bella Donna in that same front semi-circle, were, from my left to right: prison officers Billie Jo (Caning Position No. 4), Victoria (Caning Position No. 5), Cassandra (Caning Position No. 7), Louise (Caning Position No. 8), and Cora (Caning Position No. 9).

Upon seeing that all twelve of her caning-party officers were now in their positions, as if she was about to get some Saturday-evening TV game show underway, Governor Meredith Monroe announced brightly, "All right! Here we go, officers! The first of five Rounds. Five separate minutes, in total. And, the first minute, starting from... Now!" she said loudly as she pressed the Start button on the Wheel of Chastisement - and prison officer Bella Donna immediately kicked me in the balls.

The thing of it was, that prison officer Bella Donna had actually managed to take me by surprise. Her movements had been so lightening-quick and so effortlessly fluid that, even though I'd been expecting it; even though I'd known it was coming, I hadn't actually readied myself for it... for all the good that might have done.

Before I'd even realised what she was about, in a fraction of a second prison officer Bella Donna had already expertly executed her all-in-one move.

She had slipped her right foot from her prison officer issue pale-blue, thin-rubber soled flip flop, raised her foot behind her in a short backswing and immediately let loose her kick, aiming right between my widely-spread-apart legs.

In a blur of speed almost too quick for the eye to track, prison officer Bella Donna's bare right foot streaked unerringly forward and upward, and the tops of her toes crashed into my balls causing such devastating agonies as I will never be able to describe with proper justice.

But there was no time to think about that. As, a split-second after prison officer Bella Donna had delivered her devastating kick, the Governor pushed the Start button on the Wheel of Chastisement, and with a sudden jolt that terrible turntable began revolving in a clockwise rotation.

It was like some internal power switch had suddenly been thrown to the Off position, automatically shutting down all of my body's nonessential systems.

Instantly I found the whole of my body weight sagging down against my cable-tied wrists, as my body obeyed my mind's urgent instructions to prioritise every spare atom of energy in trying to cope with the sudden catastrophically debilitating onset of excruciating pain.

As the Wheel of Chastisement slowly turned, and I turned with it, the avid faces of the tight circle of cane-happy prison officers in front of me changed accordingly.

But there was the face of one such prison officer, in that moment, whose look of sheer, malicious exultation I knew I would never forget: prison officer Bella Donna's.

I knew I would never forget the look of cruel achievement on prison officer Bella Donna's face, as she assessed the highly satisfactory results - the agonising aftermath - of her first kick. "Defy me, will you, prisoner Lightwood?" she said by way of Bon voyage as I moaned in agony, setting off on the first of my five 360-degree journeys.

"Ooh, that was a beauty, Bel!" exclaimed prison officer Billie Jo in congratulation. "Right in the goolies!"

"Gosh, yes! That was awesome!" squealed prison officer Victoria, equally appreciative. "Just awesome!"

Using energy I could ill afford, I turned my head to look at the ravishing beauty... and I saw her angelic face looking right back at me, beaming in sadistic delight.

And the first of many loud and lingering cheers of approval went up, as all of the assembled prison officers - whether actively participating in administering my so-called therapeutic treatment, or enjoying the spectacle as a member of the non-participant audience - unstintingly voiced their admiration of prison officer Bella Donna's ball-kicking expertise.

Especially vocal, were the prison officers in prison officer Bella Donna's own, front semi-circle: prison officers Billie Jo, Victoria, Cassandra, Louise and Cora, who were best positioned to appreciate her finesse.