The Janitor and the Cheerleader Ch. 04

Story Info
The janitor impregnates the cheerleader.
10.8k words
4.65
41.3k
43

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

It began so simply.

Erin, the 18 year old high school senior, had an unlikely and massive crush on the now 46 year old school janitor, Harvey.

She offered herself to him in the bowels of Park Prairie High School, in his Janitorial office.

He gladly fucked her again and again and again.

Along the way, they both realized how simply connected they were to each other.

Love grew where lust was planted.

There was the erotic rush of the head cheerleader and the slightly socially outcast janitor fucking during her lunch hour in the floor underneath the school cafeteria where she should have been busy upholding the social hierarchy her looks and status required.

Their trysts were always hidden under the cover of extreme secrecy. If they were found out, the ramifications were massive.

He fucked her after hours by her locker, at center court of the gymnasium, in the school showers, and anywhere else their minds desired.

The risk was certainly part of the appeal for both of them.

Their passions and love for each other grew during the time between their fucking and love making.

Jokes, conversations, and general happiness flooded both of them.

They found ways to communicate throughout the day. Harvey purchased a burner cell phone so he could send cryptic messages back and forth to his teenage lover.

It was somewhat of a risk but one they both had to do to enjoy. She loved developing their love code between the two of them. He loved that she didn't think it was too nerdy to develop the texting code so they could have little ways to stay in touch during school hours.

Their communication skills continued to blossom along with their sex life and weekend day trips away to the big city were a major part of how they continued to connect with one another.

The big city felt safer. No one knew who they were. They could disappear in the crowds, find a little hideaway spot, and be "in public" as a couple.

They enjoyed walking hand-in-hand as the busy city buzzed by them. The brunette 18 year old and the 46 year old blue collar man.

There were looks, gawks and even a few hints of disapproval from the anonymous passerby or two.

Then one day in late January, the couple were out at a restaurant in the city and the ditzy waitress they had stupidly asked if Harvey was taking his daughter Erin to visit some colleges in the area.

Harvey laughed it off and the meal went on but it was very clear to Erin he had been deeply hurt by the wayward comment.

It led to an intimate conversation where the much older Harvey opened up about the truth about where he stood in life, "This time together with you, Erin, have been the best times of my life. Just everything about you is so lovely. I have to be honest with myself though even if I don't want to be. The waitress is right, I'm old enough to be your Dad. I don't have any kids of my own and being with you reignited my desire to have them. The days are long, but the years are short."

He trailed off as he and Erin both looked across the restaurant to see a young married couple who were clearly out for their anniversary. The husband helped his very pregnant wife take her seat and lovingly sat close to her.

Harvey motioned towards the couple who were likely in their late 20s, "See, I can't ask that of you. You're so young. This whole experience has just reinforced to me how much I need to pursue life right now. I'm not promised tomorrow. I will be lucky if I can find a gal perhaps in her late 30s or so and even then I need to get a move on it. I will be 50 years old in a blink of an eye..."

She shushed him and shook her head, "Harvey bear, why do you not think I want to be like her? Look at her, so happy and radiant. You make me so happy. Why wouldn't I want to have children with you?"

His cock twitched. His heart soared. The idea of impregnating Erin was one he felt was off the table. It seemed too permanent. Too risky. Too far outside what their fling might have truly meant to her.

"You are 18 and have so much ahead of you with college and being young."

She cut him off, "I want happiness. I want to be with you. Us being together makes me happy. Seeing you gain confidence makes me happy. We don't have to hide how we feel about each other. We both know we are in love. Harvey, I want to be with you and have children with you."

He was hearing everything he could have dreamed to hear but he had the wisdom to know the realities of what they were discussing, "Erin, I love you so much but we have a decades big age gap. I might not be around in a few decades. How will your parents handle this? I would feel terrible to leave you alone because of some health issue. I certainly couldn't marry you anytime soon out of suspicion from everyone back in town."

She nodded her head as he spoke then calmly said, "I know we have an age gap, that's why we need to have lots of children together. I'm 18 years old. I'm my own woman. You don't think I've noticed that you're older than me? Why would I run away from this? From happiness and love? You know what I would do if we broke up? Cry for a year and then try to find a man like you."

He chuckled at the compliment and her request to have lots of children, "How many is a lot? I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to impregnate you and marry you but I have to know how many I'm signing up for."

She rolled her eyes at him as they held hands tenderly, "I will let you know when we're done."

He knew that was the answer to his question and the couple decided on that day to throw away the rest of her birth control.

The time left in the school year meant that even if Erin got pregnant immediately, she would not be showing at graduation.

They were committed to each other and would stop at nothing to be together.

***********(Two months later)***************

It was a Friday morning in late March when Erin's phone buzzed with an alert from a fertility app.

She was on the school bus on her way to Park Prairie High School as the final weeks of her senior year were clicking by.

Her long, luscious brown hair was neatly curled with ample care given by the busty and curvy teenage Goddess. She wore her cheerleading hoodie with the red, white, and blue coloring and lettering popping off the fitted look to her body. Her hips were perfectly hugged by snugly fit blue jeans. It was a casual look that had multiple purposes including easy access for her sexual episodes with the school janitor.

Her heart just about skipped out of her chest as her blue eyes gazed upon the phone notification. The app figured that based on the data she had given over the last two months, it was likely that Erin was ovulating.

She turned away from the others on the bus and quickly sent an encoded message to the burner phone that Harvey maintained. She sent the secret code for a lunchtime meetup. He replied with an affirmative confirmation.

Her pink panties felt a slight wetness as she tried to control herself as her heart skipped a beat as she thought about the chance to become pregnant with Harvey's baby.

The morning clicked by devastatingly slowly for the bombshell as she mindlessly occupied her classes as her senior slide commenced.

Before she met Harvey and began their relationship, her expectations of her parents were for her to continue to get great grades and move onto a spot at university in the fall.

Now she was in the process of setting up what she truly wanted, to become a Mom and focus her attention on things she wanted to do. Being with Harvey and being the one to motivate and help him rise above the lowly social standing his position relegated him to.

Mercifully, the hours finally passed and Erin's lunch time had arrived.

She laughed to herself at how prepared she had become for the midday sex sessions in the Janitor's office. She made sure to hydrate with electrolytes and a mid morning protein bar snack. She made sure to tie her long hair up into a high ponytail early in the day so that after Harvey's masculine hands ran through her hair she could still look presentable in the afternoon. She had figured out how to simplify her makeup routine to be able to touch up after they were done fucking.

She even knew how to basically evade detection as she maneuvered to the back end of the school to the forgotten stairway that descended down to the lair where her beast would take her once again.

She wore cute black and white tennis shoes to effortlessly glide down the stairs with little sound.

She knew how to navigate the downstairs hallway and all of the stuff Harvey had stacked up to thoroughly deter anyone else from weaving their way to where the heavy wooden door protected the entrance to their forbidden love cave.

She had done the process dozens of times before in her meticulously precise way. She entered the office and quickly closed the door and locked it. Harvey had even installed a second lock to prevent anyone in the school from even possibly being able to access the room.

Once inside and secure, she refreshed her memory of the first time that she had entered the room and offered herself to him. Now, she was offering herself to him again but she was hopeful his sperm would result in her becoming pregnant.

It was all so simple, she immediately stripped off her clothing down to her naked glory and shaved pussy.

Only her high ponytail hair and smile remained as she walked on the large rug that covered the cold floor. She giggled as she thought about how she had taken him shopping in the city for the rug as she hated being cold.

The desk was a common spot for them but their favorite was the faux wall Harvey had built in their time together.

The wall appeared to be used for shelving but with a few latches unlocked on either side, it descended down a full size bed.

The bed served one purpose only...fucking.

It featured soft cotton sheets and had the right firmness to support however the forbidden couple decided to fuck.

An added touch that Harvey added was an angled mirror that came out as well to give both participants a way to watch themselves be fucked by the other. It was Harvey's favorite added touch and had grown on Erin as well.

She set up the bed and sheets and pillows from another secret compartment and then she waited naked for the man she loved to arrive.

Her naked body was on the makeshift bed and Erin could feel the wetness of her pussy anticipate the arrival of the man she loved being with.

She gazed up to the ceiling and the dated pipes zig zapping all over the room. The faint clanging and chatter from the busy lunch room up above as her classmates ate lunch as she waited below to have sex with the janitor was always one of her favorite feelings. She felt so naughty as she heard the deadbolt of the thick entry door unlock. Then the second deadbolt unlocked.

The door swung open and confidently stepped Harvey. He smiled at the pristine, naked 18 year old in his chamber once again and then closed and locked the door behind him.

She couldn't hold back any longer and confidently said, "Harvey bear, I'm ovulating."

They had hoped Erin would have been pregnant before their meetup that day but the unwinding of her use of birth control didn't yield the first month results they wanted. To hear that his little minx was perhaps ready to be impregnated with his seed made the blue collar 46 year old nearly want to rip his work uniform off.

He composed himself enough to unbutton his work shirt with an embroidered "Harvey" on it. His pants unzipped quickly and his boxers fell to the floor quickly.

His cock had ached for her pussy since he received the cryptic message earlier in the day.

To see her wantonly declare her womb perhaps being ready for him to forever bond with him gave way to a carnal desire.

He simply needed to fuck her. The love of his life. The 18 year old high school senior. The young woman he needed to impregnate.

Her legs spread open to reveal her wet sex. She knew and her turned on breathing relayed it. There was something in the air. She knew deep inside her soul that the school janitor was going to mount her and put his baby inside her.

The barrel chested man with thick arms and legs from decades of manual labor quickly made his way between her spread legs.

His cock shaft grew hard and his cock head touched her pussy lips.

She flexed her hips and spread open for him.

His cock slid inside her once again as their bodies touched as he hovered over her.

She let out a blissful sigh as he motioned his hips towards her to thrust his long cock inside her.

He wasn't just interested in fucking. He needed to get deep enough to impregnate her.

He simply had to kiss her and leaned down to lay on top of the head cheerleader of the school.

She kissed him back lovingly and they stroked each other's heads as they began to rhythmically pump his cock inside of her pussy.

He had her pinned down, not that she wanted to be anywhere else, and was thrusting deep inside of her.

She used her athletic cheerleader body, a body she would likely have to fight to get back after their baby takes up residency for nine months, to wrap her legs around his waist and help keep his very erect cock deep inside her.

She looked up at the mirror and took in the sight of the naked janitor fucking her deeply and she wanted to sear the image in her head of perhaps the first time she got pregnant by Harvey.

He continued to piston his cock up and down inside of her with all of the carnal lust and masculine energy he had.

All of the pain of decades of rejection. All of the missed opportunities. All of the time being looked down upon were focused into his deliberate and passionate fucking of the most beautiful soul of a woman he had ever known.

He loved her and he needed to impregnate her.

Her head leaned back as his balls slapped her ass as he continued inside her.

He had learned her body intimately. He knew she was entering her waves of orgasm.

Her voice caught in her throat and her mouth locked open as she moaned loudly.

Up above the Janitor's office, the cafeteria continued unfazed and unaware of the sex happening below them.

The bowels of the old school held the secrets of the forbidden lovers well as Erin's moans and Harvey's grunts couldn't be heard from the noise of pipes and ventilation.

The sweat began to build on both of their brows as Erin let out her moans, "Ohhh!! Uhhh! Huh! Oh!! OHH HARVEY!"

He stared at her with passion in his eyes as he saw the young 18 year old twitch with delight as he could feel the tension in her calf muscles change as they clung to him. She had curled her toes. He knew he was hitting her G spot.

He whispered to her, "You're going to be an amazing Mom."

It was so tender and so sensual.

She turned her focus back to him and they locked eyes as the animal desires pulsated through their bodies as he kept fucking her hard.

Her hips wiggled and her back began to arch under the pressure of his body grinding on top of her.

They both knew they were building to climax.

Harvey's cock could barely hold back any longer. He was ready to shoot his sperm into her unprotected womb.

He grunted, "Ohhh, Erin!"

His cock released his stream of cum deep inside her. They both knew in their souls they were experiencing the moment they were conceiving a life together.

Erin felt a lighting bolt rattle through her whole body as she came. Her mind flashed white as it rolled through all of the memories the two of them had and all of the lust they had shared.

Sexual orgasm crashed into her as she came with her lover's sperm deep inside her.

His cock pulsated lines inside of her until her unprotected 18 year old womb was overflowing with his baby making cum.

They were both sweaty and she was filled with his cum as he collapsed next to her in the makeshift bed in the bowels of Park Prairie High School.

They were both out of breath.

Erin then leaned her legs back and up and clenched her vagina to hold his cum inside her. Her flexibility and athleticism from years of cheerleading came in handy as she did everything she could to make sure his cum had a chance to stay in her to increase the chance of a pregnancy.

He tenderly moved his pillow under her ass to help her stay propped up to retain his cum.

"You look so beautiful like that, Erin."

She smiled, "That was incredible."

They tenderly kissed and held each other in their love cocoon in the Janitorial office of the school.

The world seemingly stopped as they cuddled. He wrapped body close to hers and helped give her support as she kept her body clenched to hopefully seal their first child's place in her.

"You're going to be a great Dad."

He traced his hand over her stomach and hoped with everything he could that a new life had begun inside her, "Do you even have an idea of how beautiful you're going to be when pregnant. I will remind you every single day."

They kissed and held each other. Finally, they had to part so that they could return to the general population.

Erin quickly reassembled herself in the casual looking ensemble she had worn that day to school.

Harvey took care of cleaning up the room and things as Erin quickly touched up her makeup.

One last kiss and after Harvey made sure the hallway was safe for her to exit, Erin slipped back out from the hidden hideaway and hallway and went back up the remote staircase and back into the general school population like nothing had happened.

******About two weeks later*******

It was early in the morning and Erin was getting ready for an early Saturday morning run. She was glad to be done with the school week, even though she had met up with Harvey multiple times to have sex. Her morning routine was nearly complete when her phone buzzed on the counter. She glanced at the notification for the phone to inform her that she should be experiencing her period.

Her heart skipped a beat.

She had none of her typical signs of her period. Her mind immediately wondered if perhaps she had become pregnant with the Janitor's baby.

She had plans to meetup with Harvey later that night but she was determined to try to find out if she was pregnant.

The house was quiet as her parents never minded sleeping in a bit on the weekend. She knew she had a window of time where she could probably go to the pharmacy and return before anyone even knew she was gone.

She made the determination to go. Quickly, she finished getting ready with her running attire of figure hugging gray leggings, Park Prairie High School red top, and white running shoes. Her hair was back in a high ponytail.

She got in her car and quickly left to go to the pharmacy. Her heart pounded in her chest as she arrived in the parking lot. She was still just an 18 year old high school senior. The thought of becoming a Mom was overwhelming as she tried to clandestinely shuffle into the pharmacy undetected.

She entered the pharmacy, grabbed a basket, and quickly went to the aisle where all of the pregnancy tests were kept.

She didn't want to be wrong and so she quickly grabbed three different kinds of in-home pregnancy test kits.

The fear of being caught was one she had to push aside from her mind as she quickly made her way from the pregnancy tests.

She quickly exited the aisle and hoped no one she knew had entered the store while she was obtaining her pregnancy tests.

She had an awkward and hurried energy as she walked quickly to the checkout counter.

The stern looking boomer cashier gave the gorgeous brunette a healthy look up and down as she placed the three pregnancy tests on the counter to be scanned.

To avoid judgment, Erin smiled and excitedly said, "Just helping out my sister-in-law keep everything a secret. I'm hoping I will be an aunt soon."

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers