The Janitor who was King Ch. 05

Story Info
Cheryl and Rob take a side part as new characters take hold.
8k words
4.33
15.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie01
wolvie01
84 Followers

Cheryl Thomson was still being dominated by Claude Johnston (see earlier chapters). Rob Thomson had been debauched and was beginning to like it. Lisa Thomson was about to begin her new work-study program at her University to help pay her tuition.

Lisa Thomson entered the room which "J" had directed her to go for the initial process of her work study program. Lisa Thomson is the daughter of Cheryl and Rob Thomson and was now at University with her older brother. She was a freshman. Until this point, her father was a successful businessman but they recently moved to Georgia for a new job her mother obtained teaching after she finished her new Online Masters Degree. Unfortunately for the Thomsons, Claude Johnston, known as the "janitor" of the town had plans for all the white people he brought to Potoxy, GA.

Inside the room was the first white woman, other than herself, she had seen on this side of campus. She felt more at ease and comfortable instantly. The woman, strikingly beautiful with auburn-red hair stood and introduced herself. The woman looked like a cross between Mary Jane Watson from the Spider-Man comics and the redhead from "How I Met Your Mother". Lisa wasn't a lesbian, but even she had to admire the body of the woman, while her face, while still beautiful, gave off a more innocent aura than the sexiness her body exuded.

"Hi," the woman said as she stood to shake hands, "I'm Susan MacNealy. I came over to this side of campus to give you another white face to look at as I've read about your prior predjudices," she said in a scornful voice.

Lisa looked fearfully at the woman and replied questioningly, "Predjudices???" even though what Mrs. MacNealy said was true.

"Really Lisa??" responded Susan in a cold tone, "are you really going to deny you called your father complaining about all the 'N-worded' students here at the University?"

"How did you...," Lisa began to ask before being cut off by Mrs. MacNealy.

"Know that you're racist self-entitled, smug, and bitchy?" injected Susan meanly. Susan actually didn't really want to do this to Lisa, but knew the consequences if she didn't. Susan was an undercover federal agent and had spent the last four years building a case of corruption against CT Conglomerate. She couldn't show mercy on Lisa and blow her cover. "Anyhow," Susan continued, "there are nurse assistant shifts at three locations. In order to fulfill your tuition requirements with the fewest hours, I'm recommending you assist at the CT Fellow Hospital."

"Isn't the CT Fellow Hospital a University sponsored hospital for the elderly of the inner city?" asked Lisa with a combination of fear and disdain in her voice.

"Yes, Lisa, it is," answered Susan coldly, "but if you want to pay off your tuition," continued Susan, while also thinking that this could help her investigation as well, "then this is almost your only option," concluded Susan while handing Lisa a packet of papers. "Please fill out the following paperwork."

Susan left the room and Lisa took the packet back to her dorm room to fill out. In her rush, she didn't notice the Post-It note on the right side of the package. It read, "Lisa, meet me (Susan MacNealy) at 6:30pm at the University lawn." As Lisa rushed out the door, the note blew off the package before she read it. "J", who was trailing Lisa to ensure completion of this step, found the note, and called Claude Johnston immediately.

"Yes, my king," said 'J' into the phone, "yes, she met with Mrs. MacNealy, and the conversation went according to script. I'm calling to fill you in on something," he stated, "yes, Mrs. MacNealy left Lisa a note to meet her this evening."

'J' stood in silence listening to the instructions from the other side of the phone and he went off to find Lisa.

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWV

Cheryl woke the day following being anally plowed by Master Johnston in a state of aching discomfort. Although the time during the anal sex was an intense mixture of pain, pleasure, and a helplessness that added eroticism, her ass felt on fire and in pain this morning. She looked to the other side of the bed, which lay empty as Rob was still traveling. She wondered how he was doing while at the same time didn't really care. So much had happened since he went on his trip.

First, the "date", then that crazy video which made it look like she was the perpetrator during the date, then the oral sex, all of which defined her as a whore because she was paid. Finally, the latest total submission to Master Johnston for his anal fucking of her into a ball of senseless fuck-mush. What worried her about it was although he did cast some sort of a spell on her, was it the spell, or her desire that made her react that way???

He did blow some dust in her face and utter some words, but did it really have any effect? Was it the spell or his commanding presence that caused her to submit? He does tower over her with his massive hulking frame, even if he is thin and fit, he is still at least a foot taller and definitely much heavier than her.

Cheryl was thinking deeply about everything that had happened since she and Rob moved to Potoxy, GA. Was the debauchery created by some mystical forces of some unknown or unquantifiable power? Or, and this is the thought that scared Cheryl the most, were all of her actions taken in free will with mere suggestions which Cheryl received in her mind as permission to be the whore she wanted to be?

Even from that awful "date" she went on for Lateesha, the disfigured young man didn't physically force her to do anything. He asked her if he could masturbate in front of her. Lateesha had set her up to expect that, but she was the one who did comply. Cheryl went through each event: the pipe ceremony in the classroom, the debt-repayment oral and breast sex, and even the anal sex with Master Johnston; all of them occurred because she agreed for it to happen.

Cheryl came to this awful realization, but decided she needed to get up and get ready to teach school that day, even through her discomfort. She went down and made herself a coffee, and even though she knew the origin of the cream in the container Claude gave to her [see Chapter 1 of The Janitor is King for background on the cream], she still poured some in her coffee and sat there in thought. Cheryl even had to admit there was no magical power in Claude's cum laden cream in her coffee. If anything, it only unlocked her womanhood and made her yearn for sexuality.

After getting dressed and on her drive to the school, Cheryl thought about when the sexuality with Rob waned and why. Come to think of it, the reduction in sexuality with Rob occurred a few classes into her Online Masters Degree in Education. They inquired about scheduling and free days, and she even conversations with other students about intimacies with their significant others and they all lamented that class nights always seemed to change and reschedule on nights they usually had their intimacies. Even after she finished the program and got the job in Potoxy, Cheryl was busy with the move, and Rob was busy rearranging the schedule, so they never had any sex.

It made sense why Cheryl had been so weak sexually and succumbed to the different events. Her body must have been like some sort of powder keg. She had often read that a woman began reaching her sexual peak at her age where a man's sexual peak was far earlier. Well, the terrible events had happened. Cheryl came to realize and came to the acceptance that she HAD behaved like a slut, but that she DID want to make things work with Rob, if only for the children. She would put an end to the blackmail from Claude today, to hell with the consequences.

She pulled into the school driveway but, for the first time, there was a parking spot open away from Claude's office door. She quickly pulled into that spot, gathered her things and walked into the school by the front door for a change. "Wow," thought Cheryl, "today really is turning over a new leaf." Just after Cheryl walked in the front door, she heard a voice calling out to her and she turned and saw Mr. White, the principal.

"Mrs. Thomson, good morning," said Mr. White. "I'm glad I saw you first this morning," he continued, "you see, you may not recognize Claude this morning as he is dressed in clerical garb."

"Clerical garb? What do you mean?" inquired Cheryl.

"You see Mrs. Thomson," explained Mr. White, "Mrs. Carter's first day is today, and while he does not currently have a congregation, Reverend Johnston, which is Claude's name when he has his clerical garb on, is an ordained Baptist Minister."

"Claude is a minister?" asked Cheryl incredulously and angrily, "what do you mean he is a minister?" she continued.

"I've seen the paperwork," explained Mr. White further, "and the man can recite any verse of the bible he chooses to recite. He's very knowledgable." [Of course, one thing neither Cheryl nor Mr. White knew was that when you've lived for nearly two hundred years, as Claude has, you can learn quite a few things.] Mr. White continued, "Claude just asked me to tell you that you are free to teach your class today as you see fit. He might send you a text message is all he told me."

Cheryl walked towards her class. She was confused and elated all at the same time. On one hand, she had shared a moment of unwanted intimacy with Claude that she thought needed to be addressed, but on the other hand, she now could avoid him all day without any fear of repercussion as he hinted in his message from Mr. White that he didn't want to see her today. She walked into her class happily.

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWV

Claude Johnston rose from his seat and approached Kristin Carter as she entered his office. The office bore no resemblance to the time Cheryl Thomson had last been there. Gone from sight were the voodoo dolls and trinkets and the office resembled a miniature chapel more so than either a janitor's office or a voodoo shrine.

The firm breasted brunette woman with an incredibly shapely ass blushed innocently and said in a southern drawl, "Well, I wouldn't-a-believed it had I not seen it. A chapel in a public school. This makes me so happy Reverend Johnston."

Claude looked calmly and serenely at Mrs. Carter and said, "Yes, my child," in a reassuring tone, "since we hired you, the school has not only installed a chapel, but also has brought me in to be an interim minister," he explained. "I know you are from Mississippi, but I doubt you saw many black people in your Methodist Church. I hope my practicing of Baptist is close enough for you," said Claude in a hopeful tone, but he cared little what she really thought.

Mrs. Carter knew that Baptist was Evangelical, and she knew she would never have the chance of a church chapel in any other public school she might apply for, so she didn't question nor care about the differences between Methodist and Baptist.

Claude poured himself a cup of coffee. He looked at Mrs. Carter and told her, "The best coffee in the south is grown here, do you like coffee?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"No thank you Reverend Johnston, I will probably just have water today," answered Kristin Carter.

"Why only water today?" asked Claude in a concerned voice.

"I'm a big aloe drink aficionado," explained Mrs. Carter, "and I haven't found my drink nor my brand yet here in Potoxy."

Claude smiled widely, his white teeth contrasting nearly completely against his black face, and he answered in a nearly laughing tone, "The Online Academy of Education informed me of your favorite drink of aloe, and while I could not get your brand, I had some freshly squeezed drinks made for you today."

Claude handed Kristin a tall glass of a drink. Kristin looked at the contents of the drink through the clear glass and saw about two-thirds of it was a greenish and what appeared to be aloe drink and the top one-third was a creamy white substance. Claude explained that since the drinks were freshly squeezed, in order to preserve the freshness and add a bit of flavor, that he splurged for her and topped off each drink with coconut cream and juice, blended with a pinch of special salt.

"Have you ever tasted coconut cream juice?" asked Claude while already knowing the answer. He laughed at the ease with which he could find out nearly every detail about every student of the Online Academy by posting online surveys for extra credit. He posted surveys on drinks, fruits, sex acts, sex days, nearly every detail of everyone's life, people shared as long as you put it in an innocent survey. In fact, he also knew that today was the normal day of the week that Mrs. Carter and her husband made love as he traveled many other days of the week, which is why he had her travel to Potoxy today to begin.

"I have not, Reverend Johnston, but I really do appreciate the effort you've gone to make me feel comfortable," answered Kristin Carter.

"You really have no idea what you're missing," said Claude as he handed Kristin the aloe drink filled with the third of his cum loads first. He didn't want to make the same mistake he made with Cheryl and have her throat nearly close up and have her passed out for the first part of the day.

Kristin put the drink to her lips, and took a sip, just of the cream first. It had a little bit of a creamy texture and the hint of salt Reverend Johnston mentioned to her. Claude looked at her and said, "Drink up, drink up," and he laughed a little bit, "I told Mr. White that today we were going to do a bible study, and he said ok, as long as you get a good lesson plan ready for tomorrow. And remember, we have three drinks here for you."

Kristin looked at the drink, and finished it in two big gulps. Claude smiled and told her to start on her second while he went and prepared her a fourth glass as it was going to be a long day of bible study.

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWV

Rob Thomson was feeling lost. He couldn't earn enough to keep his daughter Lisa and his son Rob in school. It seemed with every lost sale, more and more of his business percentage was going to CT Conglomerate. He had failed at all four sales calls he had been on in South Carolina, and he was about ready to come honest with Cheryl about the situation, and maybe that they needed to leave Potoxy and start over again.

Just then the phone rang, he looked at the caller ID and it was Lisa, and he feared what he would tell her. He answered and said, "Hi honey, how are you?"

"Dad, I think I found a work study," answered Lisa, "but it is working at a hospital for old black men," she said worriedly.

Rob was so glad that the tuition for Lisa seemed to now be covered, that he didn't really process where she would be working. "That's great honey!" was all he said, while his thoughts were focused on how he could salvage something of his business he spent much of his life building.

"Daddy...," whined Lisa in her girlish voice when she had to do something she didn't want to do, "why do I have to do this???" she asked.

Rob reflected and was embarrassed and ashamed. He worked hard much of his life so that he could build something of a business income and nest egg so his kids wouldn't have to worry about college expenses. He had signed away that part of his life based on an embarrassing menage e trois with what he THOUGHT was two young women, which turned out to be transsexual males.

"Lisa honey," explained Rob, "daddy's business is challenging right now, and I'm building a new structure, but I think everything is going to be alright," he said aloud although not really believing any of it himself.

"Daddy," whined Lisa again, "this is terrible!! I hate this!!" and then she hung up the phone.

Rob kept driving along the interstate highway and he got a text. Although he knew the dangers, he read the text while driving as the road was nearly empty. "MEET US AT TWINKLE CLUB AT 1PM - CT Conglomerate" was the message of the text.

Rob looked at the clock which read 11:30am. He was worried. He had no idea what or where this Twinkle Club was. He typed the information for the club into his GPS and started on his way. He felt lucky he would be to the club around 12:30, which was fortunate as he didn't want to be late. Rob even sped a little of the way, luckily he didn't get pulled over.

Rob saw the sign for Twinkle Club in the distance. He was a bit shocked and dismayed as it appeared to be some sort of strip club. He could see the sign from the highway in bright lights that said "TWINKLE CLUB" and then a smaller sign below that with flashing red lights read, "Live Dancers". "What and the hell have I gotten into?" thought Rob as he took the exit, pulled into the driveway, and parked the car.

Curiously enough to Rob, the parking lot was surprisingly full for a rough gravel land plot of a parking lot surrounding what appeared to be large shack with a slanted tin roof. As Rob approached the door, a slender woman (or transsexual man, Rob didn't know for sure) came rushing to him.

"Are you Rob Thomson?" the manly voice trying to speak in a high falsetto asked him.

Rob nervously said, "Yes..." and was about to say more and ask questions about what was going on but the person quickly grabbed Rob by the arm and started rushing towards the building, yelling out:

"He's here! He's here!! Let's help him get ready for the meeting!!" and Rob actually picked up the pace as well with the person guiding him as he wanted to make his best impression today as well.

Upon opening the door, what looked like a shack from the outside was a luxuriously looking entrance on the inside leading to a staircase going down to a large club-type room with a bar, a stage, and lots of tables surrounding the stage. The person guiding him looked at him and said, "Mr. Thomson, I understand this is an important meeting. If I were you, I would wash up, even shower before the meeting," and he guided Rob to the men's room area which had a locker facility and shower.

Rob was a bit nervous getting naked to shower in a place he just learned about, but he trusted that they seemed to have the meeting in mind. He did decide to undress and then he stepped into the quite nice shower and it was very refreshing. He heard someone yell into him that they were going to press his clothing while he showered. He felt so lucky to be taken care of this way.

Rob felt so refreshed stepping out of the shower and he toweled off to get dry. He looked around for his clothing but there was only a pair of small thong underpants with sparkling star shapes in the gusset area of the crotch. He looked at the clock and it was getting close to 1pm and he was nervous. He yelled out:

"DO YOU HAVE MY CLOTHES READY???"

Two feminine forms rushed into the area where he dried himself and they were carrying makeup compacts and powder containers. "Yes, yes, almost ready Mr. Thomson, we had to help you prepare!!" they both said in a hurried voice as they began applying powder and base makeup to Rob's body and face. Rob flinched a bit when one of the "girls" took out an eyeliner pencil and began drawing on the underside and also from the sides of his eyes. Finally, they both said, "There, and just in the nick of time!" in an almost sweet falsetto voiced harmony.

One of them held a mirror in front of Rob's face. While he did not like how the makeup added a feminine look to him, he had to admit that he did look, at least facially, better than he did in his late teens or early twenties. One of the makeup artists pointed down a dark hallway indicating where Rob's clothes were.

Rob walked down the dark hallway. He could see a chair with his clothing lit up in the distance. It was almost as if a spotlight was shining down on the chair with his clothes. He rushed forward to the chair, still embarrassed by the sequined panties he was wearing and wanting to get dressed for his meeting. Just as Rob was about to grab the chair as he rushed forward, the chair slid away from him and it seemed as if all the lights in the room turned on. He felt the heat of the lights focused on him.

wolvie01
wolvie01
84 Followers