The Janus Mountain Range

Story Info
A wolf doles out some punishment to his human companions.
1.3k words
3.65
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind swept as dusk settled over the Janus mountain range to welcome in another warm August night. Joseph sat a few feet from the edge of the cliff taking in the view. The wolf's midnight black fur was matted with sweat, his hands calloused and rough from a day of tugging rope and hooking rocks. "Worth it for this view." He thought to himself, somewhat perturbed that his companions didn't seem very interested in joining him for it. "Ah well, so long as they set up camp." He muttered hopeful. Setting up camp was always his least favorite part of any trip, tent-poles and him just didn't seem to get along.

The wolf pulled off his boots, letting his bare feet air out and touch the warm rock surface of the mountain. He felt the high evening winds run through his fur. He smiled and stood up, boots in his hand as he strode barefoot back towards his campsite just inside the clearing. Joseph's older brother had once told him "Having hope makes you a dope." He said he'd learned it from a C.O. During his stint in the army. The saying rang true here. His two traveling companions had not spent their time breaking ground with tents. The only thing they broke was the seal on the Johnny Walker bottle. The two human girls were passing the bottle between them, from tattoo covered hand to tattoo covered hand. Joseph didn't like to think he was a wolf with a type, but he'd been with too many human girls covered in ink to deny the pattern.

"Martin is a REALLY good artist. He's already won like, a whole bunch of awards. And he's kind of cute." Sara laughed, showing off her latest tattoo to Rachel as the pair passed the bottle between them. They were both short haired punks in their early twenties. The kind of girls who grew up on Black Flag and a hatred of authority, at least until they met someone like Joseph. The wolf loomed over them, crossing his arms and tapping a bare foot against the forest floor.

"The tent doesn't look set up." He grumbled. The pair flashed him bubbly mischievous grins. Once they met a wolf like Joseph, their rebellion against authority become purposefully futile. They rebelled for a single reason, to be punished by said authority. Joseph reached down and effortlessly plucked the bottle from Rachel's hand. He took a long swig, letting the liquor warm his insides. He looked at Sara. Sara with her bright green eyes, and short neon red hair. "You, tent." He said, turning his eyes to Rachel. Long black hair and blue eyes. At least he had variety there. He dropped his boots in her lap. "Clean these, I want them spotless." She looked up at him with a question. "Yes, with your tongue." He cut her off. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes, I expect your tasks done and your clothes off." He said, turning around to stride back towards the cliff's edge. He took the bottle with him.

He nursed the bottle of Johnny Walker as he watched dusk slowly fade into evening, the sun vanishing from view. He smiled, the girls picked the right time to rebel, to test authority. It had been their first times climbing a mountain, and while on the rope, all pretenses of rebellion had vanished. They followed his instructions to the letter. He thought back to one girl who thought it would be cute to be bratty while climbing. The memory made his voice hoarse from how much he had yelled at her once they were both safe. "No time for bitterness now champ." He said, taking another sip of the whiskey. Night had fallen, there was prey waiting for him.

One of the oft overlooked benefits of being a wolf was the heightened senses, that and the fur. The warm evening had given way to a cool night, and Sara and Rachel stood naked in the woods, shivering slightly as the cool wind swept through the trees. Joseph stalked them from beyond the tree line, licking his lips as he watched their naked forms shiver and shake in the cold. He made his attack, grabbing up Rachel and holding her against his chest, a hand firm on her breast. She gasped in surprise, for a split second thinking it actually was some kind of monster out from the darkness.

Joseph licked her ear. "Tent looks good." He growled contently, he turned Rachel's face towards him and kissed her, letting his lupine tongue slide into her mouth. "and your mouth tastes like dirt and leather." He grinned setting her down and looking over his girls. "Now, which one of you broke the seal on the bottle?" Sara raised a shaking hand. Joseph grinned and thrust the bottle of Johnny Walker towards Rachel. "You, go rinse the dirt out of your mouth." He said, letting her take the bottle and scurry off into the woods, leaving Sara alone with Joseph. The wolf encircled her like a shark, tongue dancing hungry across his fangs.

"Well aren't you the little miscreant." He said, stopping in front of her, with his back pack right behind him. Without breaking his gaze on her, he picked up his pack and fished out the climbing ropes they had used earlier, all nicely wound up. Strong enough to pull their weight up the mountain, strong enough to tie down a rebellious girl. He kept it simple, ankles and wrists bound together, with a connecting rope between them. Would make her easier to carry. When he was done he laid her on her stomach against the forest floor. He lifted his left foot and held it by her lips expectantly. She leaned in and planted a submissive kiss on his bare sole. The time for rebellion was over.

"Good girl." He growled as Rachel returned from rinsing her mouth out. He looked to Rachel, then back to Sara. "Get comfortable." He told Sara, as he once again pounced on Rachel, lifting her off her feet and hugging her against his chest.

He ran his free hand over Rachel's naked sex, fingers brushing against the neatly trimmed hairs. Then his hand moved down towards his own pants as he ripped them off, exposing his naked throbbing cock. He nipped Rachel's ear as he slid himself into her tight sex. She wasn't a virgin, Joseph knew that. But she had only ever been with human boys, which was virgin enough to him. She moaned and shuddered as he entered her, his thick cock pushing deep and hard against the walls of her sex. He placed both hands on her hips and began to guide her, still standing as he bounced her on his cock. He looked down to Sara and winked, seeing her green eyes were now green with envy. He kept bouncing Rachel on his cock, feeling her start to go limp as he pressed deeper and deeper into her, her moans crescendoing and fading as her breathing deepened and her eyes closed. She'd sleep well.

Gently he slide her off his still hard, throbbing cock and carried her into the tent. Laying Rachel to bed in it with a soft kiss on the forehead. He strode back towards Sara, who lit up with excitement. "She couldn't finish you off huh?" Sara teased lightly struggling against her binds. Joseph looked down at her, and at his cock; pulsating hard and wet with precum and Rachel's juices. He shook his head with a toothy grin. "Need some help with that?" She asked, a hunger in her green eyes. Joseph laughed, and planted a foot on the back of her head, lightly pressing her face into the dirt.

"No, no...you still need to learn you lesson." He said, starting to stroke his cock, feeling Sara struggle angrily underfoot. "and if you want something done right." He growled as he tugged, harder and faster than he would've dared to go with Rachel's sensitive sex. "You gotta do it yourself." He pressed his foot down a bit harder, letting Sara taste the dirt of the forest floor as he pushed himself to climax, shooting hot thick ropes of cum that landed onto Sara's naked back. Joseph howled contently as the wind swept over the Janus mountain range.