The Jazz Singer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse's nipples were taut little buds just waiting to be touched, so I brushed one with my fingertips. The effect was amazing. Jesse gasped, jerked and mashed herself down over my cock hard. I did it again with the same result, except her mouth now formed a little "O" of pleasure.

The world stopped existing for me then. There was just me and Jesse, the feelings in our bodies, and the sight of her making love to me in the way I knew was exciting her as well. She began to rock her hips slightly as she stroked, and from time to time she would lean down to kiss me. After a while, each kiss ended with a little moan that slowly flowed from her throat into my mouth.

As a man ages, he learns to control his own arousal. I guess it's a fair tradeoff for the loss of repeat performances hour by hour. Jesse was testing my control, and testing it severely. The sensations of my cock enclosed by her slippery smoothness, the little contractions I felt, the firm ridges of her nipples and breasts brushing my palms, and the look of passion on her face were all taking me to the end, and taking me there fast.

Jesse was getting close too. The soft moans she'd made earlier had become louder and softer, and were mixed in with short gasps of pleasure. I felt a wave of wet warmth wash over my cock and cover my balls, then another. Jesse's mouth opened wide in a groan and she threw her head back.

"Oh God... now."

Jesse pushed her body down over my cock as far as she could and her hips rocked wildly. The little cry that filled the room was followed by another, then another. Her passage rippled around my cock, and that was all I could take. Seed raced from my loins up through my cock in an indescribable wave of pleasure, and then flowed back around my shaft as Jesse's writhing hips pumped at me for more.

Jesse stopped moving, exhaled slowly, and lowered her body onto me. Her arms slipped around my shoulders and she pulled herself tight against me. We lay like that, my cock enjoying the little waves of pleasure that tightened her passage around me. As always happens too soon, my cock slipped from Jesse's body, and the flood of our fluids slowly covered me.

Jesse raised slightly and kissed me, then sighed.

"It's been way too long since I felt like this."

"Me too. You're pretty incredible, you know that?"

Jesse's eyes sparkled almost as much as her smile.

"So, you must have liked it too?"

I didn't answer. I just gathered her up in my arms, held her tight and kissed her. Somewhere in that kiss, I decided this wan't going to be the last time I saw Jesse. After this, I could not just let her go.

"Jesse?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm. Yes."

"What if I stayed in Nashville until Monday?"

Jesse laughed. "You must have liked me a lot."

"No, I mean it. If I did, could we see each other again?"

Jesse's smile gave me as much of an answer as what she said.

"You mean, could you sleep with me again? If you didn't, I'd be wondering why...and I'd be wishing you would."

My words came tumbling out, words I'd practiced over and over in hopes I'd get to say them to her.

"Jesse, I don't have to sleep with you. I just want to be with you. I want to buy you dinner again. I want to see Nashville with you. I want you to sing to me on Sunday. I want...I want you to want to be with me too."

Jesse didn't spend the night with me that night, but I did stay in Nashville until Monday. We had dinner Friday night, and Jesse surprised me by bringing a bag with a change of clothing and the stuff women always need when away from home. She spent the night with me, and Saturday she took me on a tour of Nashville. On Sunday night, I sat at the band's table while she sang her songs, and took her back to my hotel room after the last set.

}|{

It was hard to get on the plane Monday night. Jesse didn't come to see me off, and it was probably better for us both. Men aren't supposed to get emotional when saying goodbye, or so they say. Anyway, it really wasn't goodbye. I was coming back as soon as I could get some arrangements made.

Those arrangements took a month of planning at my office and nightly phone calls to Jesse. My company had been watching the migration of industry to the South, and was planning to set up a sales office to service our industrial customers there. I put my marketing skills to use, and after two weeks of presentations and financial analysis, I had our president convinced that we needed that southern sales office now and that Nashville was where that office should be. It took another two weeks to pick the sales people I was taking with me and get my own personal arrangements started.

I'd told Jesse I'd be coming back to Nashville on Monday, but as things worked out, I was able to leave the Thursday before. It seemed like it would be fun to surprise her, so I didn't tell her. I got to my hotel late Thursday night and, as I had every night for the last month, called her on my cell phone. My motive that night was to figure out where Jesse would be on Friday so I could surprise her by taking her to lunch.

We'd talked about her job before, but she never gave me very much information. She just said she worked with clients for Monroe Entertainment. That night, when I asked how work had been going, she just said she was busy every day, and that her latest job was arranging for publicity pictures for a new rock group the agency had signed.

The next day at eleven, I drove to Monroe Entertainment. The receptionist, Jeannie, asked if I had an appointment to see Ms. Fitzgerald. I said no, but I was sure Jesse would see me. I thought it a little odd that she called Jesse "Ms. Fitzgerald". The place didn't seem that formal to me.

Jeannie picked up her phone and punched some numbers. After a few seconds, she said, "Ms. Fitzgerald, there's a man here to see you. His says his name's Jeff Wayne and he doesn't have an appointment. Should I tell him to leave?"

There was a pause and then "OK, I'll tell him."

She hung up the phone and smiled at me.

"Ms. Fitzgerald will be out in a minute."

Jesse looked a little sheepish when she walked into the reception room.

"Hi Jeff. I didn't expect to see you here. Weren't you supposed to be in Chicago until Monday?"

"I thought I'd surprise you and ask you to lunch. You said you worked here. Why does she call you Ms. Fitzgerald instead of Jesse?"

"Well I do work here, but I...I sorta own the place too. It's the only good thing my husband ever gave me, although he put up quite a fight before letting me have it."

"Well, would it still be OK if I bought you lunch?"

"I'd love that." She turned to the receptionist desk.

"Jeannie, I'll be out for a couple of hours. See if you can postpone my meeting with the...what is it they call themselves...Oh, yeah, 'Purple Peaches'. We're gonna have to convince them to change that if I'm gonna be able to sell them to anybody. Anyway, if you can push them to Monday, call me and I'll take the rest of the day off."

Jesse turned to me and grinned. "Think we can find anything to do with the afternoon?"

I don't know what's ahead for Jesse and me. I know I love her. I know she loves me because she tells me that every day. We spend every minute together that we can manage and we've talked about living together, but she's still a little nervous about making a long-term commitment. The hurt her ex caused went a lot deeper than I'd thought. I just know I'll be in the audience every Sunday night and enjoying the fact that the beautiful singer on the stage is singing to me. I also know I'll wait until she's ready to make things permanent. Jesse is worth the wait.

12