The Jealous River Nymphs

Story Info
River Nymphs can be brutal if they don't like what you do!
4.7k words
4.53
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters indulging in sexual activities in this story are well above the age of consent. All sexual activities are consensual.

A big 'thank you' to a new found friend and fan who gave me a huge shout out, from across a different continent, appreciating my first story. This one is for you!

****

I looked at my watch. I was to meet the CEO at 10. It is now 5 minutes past the hour. I do not like to wait, I do not like to be kept waiting. But I am the interviewee here.

This is my second visit. The first round of interviews had gone off extremely well. I had met the head of human resources, then the acting head of technology, and there was these short meetings with the finance head and the legal head. This was a senior position, and these guys were pretty thorough and professional when they went about their recruitment process.

My resume is powerful, there is no doubting that. But all the senior persons I had met were men. The only thought that bothered me was, if they were professional enough to allow a woman into their elite group. I guess they were, else why would they have set up this meeting with the CEO?

It was 10:07 when the assistant from human resources ushered me in to the CEO's corner office and politely closed the door behind us.

He was looking at his laptop, and there were these papers regarding my candidature in front of him.Only his left profile was visible.

"Good Morning," I said cheerfully, "my name is Tanuja," and I walked towards his desk, my hand extended.

He looked up, smiling, as he turned towards me. As his other side of the face came into view, I almost winced, and just about controlled myself. His face was pretty disfigured, two huge scars ran from the bottom of his neck right up to his ears, covering a substantial part of his right cheek.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," he said, "I am used to these types of reactions," and he extended his hand.

I took it in my firm grasp, and I noticed a huge scar on his wrist. I let my hand linger in his, to make up for that weird reaction that I had not controlled on time, though I did feel a bit of revulsion. I forcefully shook that feeling off.

"Please sit down, I do believe that you had a pleasant interaction with my other team members the last time you were here. I would have met you then, except that I was not in town that day."

As I sat down, I noticed a framed photograph on the credenza behind him. I felt the stirrings of anger inside me. The photograph was that of a woman. That woman was me!

I controlled myself, "This is pretty weird Mr......." I started when he followed my gaze and then quickly turned the photograph face down.

"I am sorry," he began, holding his hand up to silence the tirade he was expecting.

"Let me explain, I saw you through the glass of the discussion room where you were waiting. My first thought was to put the photo away as soon as I entered. But I got a call, and then a couple of my team members came in to brief me about their work and suddenly it was past 10. So I asked them to bring their stuff up later and asked for you to be sent in. In the process I just forgot about this photograph."

He picked up the photograph again, and then pushed it towards me. "This is not your photograph, there is a strong resemblance, but it is not you. It is a photo of my spouse.... or rather ex-spouse. I honestly did not mean to rattle you."

"Just cut me off Tanu, if I say something wrong," he continued, "I have studied your resume, you have an excellent track record and the team thinks you will fit in beautifully here." He was gazing out of his window, at a blue cloudless sky as he continued to speak.

I let that 'Tanu' pass, only people very close to me, and they can be counted on the fingers of just one hand call me that. But I was here for a job that I wanted, though I was now having second thoughts.

"I also know that being a single mother and notching up this kind of a career takes a lot of courage, capability and hard work......"

He was going horribly wrong, and there were warning bells, this was just not going to work out.

"....You had a difficult life, you lost a very good friend, someone who was with you right through your school days...... Both of you used to sit by the riverside behind your school and do your homework together...."

This was getting creepy, but I wanted to know how far this man would go, I wanted to know what all he knew about me.

"Even after you passed out and he went away to a neighbouring city, he used to come across on weekends and you used to meet at the river front. Both of you were 19, when he left you one day, promising you that he will be back the next week. It was a very intimate parting, but he did not keep his word.

But unknown to you, he was on his way, halfway down the road he was travelling, his bus would go down a ravine. Only he and two other persons survived. For two years he was in and out of many hospitals, many of his wounds healed, his bones were put together again, exercise and physiotherapy brought the strength back into them, but despite a lot of plastic surgery, many a scar remained.

As he healed, he came looking for you, but people told him you had gone away, he couldn't trace you.

His parents found a bride for him. It is a wonder how she chose to marry him, maybe because she did not come from a well off family. Maybe she had compulsions that he knew nothing of. He gave her a lot of affection, trust, respect, and trained her to stand up on her own feet, to become self confident, to face the world without fear. But he could not give her love. And when she was ready to fly, she asked him to let her go. They divorced."

My knees were shaking, my hands gripped the armrests of my chair. My knuckles were turning white, so was my face. I forced my thoughts to his company website.

The page on 'Top Management' had his picture, his name and profile. The picture was the left profile, the side I had seen when I entered. The name read 'R Chakravarti.' 'Chakravarti'... Bengalis have that name, some from Uttar Pradesh too and also people from Tamil Nadu. The 'R' could stand for anything.

I had nothing to lose now. I got up, walked around his desk and across to him and grabbed him, one hand on the lapel of his jacket and the other on his tie.

"Kiss me" I whispered tensely, "Kiss me now!"

He looked shocked, and then his eyes glazed over. I pulled him to a standing position and ground my lips against his. I knew I had three boxes to check.

His lips were rigid as I pressed mine against them, and then they started to soften. I pushed my tongue between them and met his teeth. Shaking him by his lapel and tie, I pushed harder. I released his jacket and tie and caught hold of his upper arms and dug my nails into them.

My tongue found my way in, but his tongue was nowhere, probably out of range at the back of his throat. But I probed and probed and suddenly his tongue came in contact with mine.

One of us moaned lightly , the kiss now had some feelings and commenced turning passionate, his arms encircled me. The kiss turned tender as both of us relaxed our tongues and then he applied some force. I responded in the same way. I mentally checked the first box.

I felt his right hand on my midriff, between my saree and my blouse, and it moved up slowly, softly tenderly and clasped my left breast. The palm rubbed against my nipple, the thumb started tracing a wavy oscillatory pattern and I could feel that softness through my blouse and bra. Second box checked.

I pushed my body against his, as I realised this was his office and anyone could walk in anytime. But I needed the final confirmation.

I felt his erection against me, at the exact spot where I was expecting it, just on my mons Venus, the exact size that I was anticipating, reaching beyond my belly button. Third box checked.

With an overwhelming sense of relief, I released him and cupped his cheeks in my hands. That mild feeling of distaste vanished. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Raj, is it really you Raj? Rajasekhar, is it you? Tell me it is you my love...."

"You recognise me Tanu? Where have you been all these years? 12 years, 3 months and 23 days, every day have I thought about you. I never missed a day Tanu, I swear I didn't. Even in the hospital, Tanu, I thought only of you, between bouts of consciousness and unconsciousness, though all that pain, when they administered the anaesthesia and weaned me out of it, it was only you."

"Why do you think I kissed you? It was part of the ultimate test. Even though it has been 12 years 3 months and 23 days as you said a moment ago, I remember the taste of your kisses Raj, I remember how you used to touch my breasts. Every time I used to think of you, I used to remember how and where exactly your hard penis would touch me when we hugged. Your face could have changed a million times my love, but there are some parts of you that I will always recognise."

He held me tightly to him. Then I disengaged from him and wiped my tears. I looked at the door, then I looked at my watch.

"Your daughter's school gets over at 3, we have more than four hours before we go to meet her. Take me home Raj, take me home now!"

"Your child is my daughter? Our daughter?"

"Yes, that little bundle of love you gave me. I have brought her up well, my love."

"We need to hurry." He pointed to a door behind him. "Use the washroom, fix your face and makeup."

When I came out, he was scribbling something furiously over my resume.

"You are looking good now, Tanu. How did you come here?"

"I took the metro, the station is a 5 minute walk from this office."

"Wait in front of the metro station. I will pick you up in ten minutes or less. Look for a black Ford Figo, the number is 6666. And Tanu, don't forget to smile at everyone as you leave."

I looked tenderly at him and took a step towards him.

He shook his head imperceptibly, a beseeching 'No,' I nodded and stepped out with a big smile.

The car screeched to a halt beside me and he opened the door. I jumped in and he hugged me. A car behind us started honking. He engaged the gears and we drove out.

"Give me the directions to your home," he said.

"My aunt stays with us Raj, take me to your home. Who is there with you?"

"Parents are out on a pilgrimage, they won't be back for four weeks. The cook would have finished her stuff and left, she will be back at 6 to fix my dinner. So it is going to be just the two of us."

Raj parked the car in his driveway and we rushed out of the car and towards the house. He held on to me with his left hand as he opened the locks to his front door and slammed the door shut behind him. Still holding hands, we raced across his large living room. We ran up a short flight of steps and he pulled me into what I presumed was his bedroom. And then he enveloped me into a huge hug and his lips sought mine.

I could feel him hold back his urgency as he kissed me delicately. Our lips were so moist, and we could feel the moisture in our breath. Still kissing me delicately, he reached out with one hand for the air conditioning remote and I heard the unit begin to hum.

I moaned into his mouth. Then I broke the kiss.

"I don't want my saree and blouse crumpled up, we still have to go to school to pick up Vandana."

Raj slowly removed my saree and then he unbuttoned my blouse.

"You are beautiful, nothing seems to have changed since I last held you in my arms. Maybe the river nymphs were jealous when we made love that day on the river bank, maybe that is why they separated us."

I started to undress him. "Help me Raj, do not make me do the whole job alone, I need you, your skin on my skin, now!"

He divested me of my undergarments, just as I pulled his trunks down. His penis snapped up in a salute, like a baby cobra raising its head. I giggled and held it to me. "He remembers me Raj, he is so happy to see me," I squealed.

He held me to him and flopped on to the bed. He was on his back and I was on top of him. I rolled away and he rolled on top of me.

"Raj," I moaned, "I want you now. It has been too long, so be gentle with me. I may hurt, but don't stop. Just work your way in gently."

He was gentle, yet firm, I helped him along and I gasped as I felt him enter me. "Are you hurting, darling?" he solicitously enquired.

"Just a wee bit of a throbbing, wait a while, let me get used to your size all over again. Do you remember our first time Raj? You were so gentle, so tender that I hardly felt any pain though I bled."

He gently started kissing my forehead and my cheeks. "This is what I did then to soothe you, it was my first time too and I don't know how I could intuitively do this."

"It was not your intuition Raj, it was your love for me," I said as I commenced a gentle rocking motion. He bent his head down to nuzzle my cleavage and kiss my breasts, flicking his tongue, causing me to shiver, and as my nipples hardened even further and goose pimples started forming around them, his strokes became deeper and more confident.

"I won't last long my darling," I said with a whimper as a myriad of sensations started to take over my loins.

"Neither will I, but I will hold back till you cum. Just kiss me deep when you start cumming so that we can cum together," he said, even as he started kissing my neck and placing love bites below my throat .

Raj was taking me to another universe. I started to moan, and then scream, "Yesssss, Raj, Yessss, don't stop, I am almost there," and then I remembered, I had to kiss him deep.

I pulled his head down and met his lips with deep thrusts of my tongue, I wouldn't let his tongue enter my mouth. And then we could sense each other coming and we let go with a huge whooooosh!

"You are crushing me," I said. He rolled over so that I was on top, but we were still joined together.

As I lifted myself up a bit, I saw his body in detail for the first time. There were so many scars all over his chest and torso, on his upper arm, on his right wrist. My eyes brimmed over....

"How did you bear this pain Raj, how did I not know you were in agony? Was my love not strong enough that I couldn't feel your anguish? Why did I wince when I saw you this morning? Where did my compassion go?"

"Don't torture yourself like this, I would have died if I had known you too were feeling this pain. The pain of our separation was much more difficult to bear than this physical pain. We are together now, there will be no more pain for both of us".

Then suddenly I remembered something that I wanted to ask him, after I got into his car. "Why is your car's registration number 6666?"

"I paid extra to get that number from the transport authorities. It was my way of laughing at myself. 666 is known as the number of the beast, and I added another 6 to it so that I am the beast of the beasts. A thousand beauties can kiss me but I am not going to turn into a prince."

"Must you have such a morbid sense of humour? Don't you know you are the most beautiful man in the world and I love you?"

I bent down and started kissing his scars, the ones on his torso, those on his chest and arms, and then the right side of his face. He pulled me down to his side, and as he kissed me, his hands moved to caress the insides of my thighs.

"I have not maintained myself well there Raj, there was no one for me to do so. I am all bushy down there."

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. "That makes two of us," and for the first time since we had met in the morning, we laughed.

Our hands got busy, as we kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths. Both of us were very wet down there and then he spurted out jets of his cum on to my tummy. Yet without missing a beat, and keeping that same smooth rhythm, he continued with his hands till he could make me cum.

"I love you Raj" I murmured into his ear as my thighs clamped down on his hands.

"I promise," I continued, "that I will be fresh and juicy out there for you tomorrow onwards and I will let you kiss me there."

"And I promise I will be smooth and sleek for you so that you can make love to 'him' with your mouth and lips."

" We need to pick up the girl," I said.

"Yes," he replied, "I will fix us a sandwich and some coffee first. I will give you a tee of mine to wear for a while. You can put your saree back on before we leave. And does our girl like barbie dolls, or stuffed toys? What can I get her?"

"She is like you Raj, not only does she resemble you or rather the former you a lot, she likes Lego sets. But she also likes to cuddle with soft toys. She has been asking me for a tiger."

"Right, we will stop by the toy shop on our way."

As we were eating our sandwich, he said, "You may just want to introduce me as your friend, till we are able to talk to her about I being her papa. She is so young, she may not easily accept a new member in the family. I don't want to spook her out. And all said and done, I am not the handsomest papa around, she will need time to get used to me."

I agreed. But in the next couple of hours both of us would realise how wrong we were.

We parked a little away from the school. Raj waited near the car as I went up to the school gates to fetch Vandana. She is a petite little girl with a lot of energy, yet shy with strangers.

As we came close to Raj, he knelt down on a knee, so that he could be level with his little girl. "This is Raj, honey," I said, "he is my best friend."

She looked at him and then she smiled. "If you are mama's best friend, will you also be mine?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I love you," Raj replied. She flung her arms around his neck.

Then she slowly stepped back and caressed his right cheek. "Did you hurt a lot when you got hurt there?" she asked. I realised how powerful the call of the genes can turn out to be.

Raj hugged her so that she couldn't see his tears. "Yes, sweetheart, but I am good now, your touch took all the hurt away."

"Raj has some stuff for you in the car" I said, to divert her attention so that Raj could wipe his eyes.

She clutched the Lego and the tiger. "Do you want to sit in the front with your new best friend?" I asked.

"You sit there mama, he is your best friend too. I will sit at the back with my little tiger."

Vandana rushed to my aunt with her new toys. We followed, carrying her school satchel. Aunt whisked her away to help her change her clothes and then to serve her milk and snacks. As Vandana started eating, Aunt raised her eyebrows at me in askance. "He is Raj, Vandana's and my new found best friend. I will tell you all about him later after Vandana finishes her homework and goes off to sleep. Raj will stay for dinner."

I told aunt that I wanted to go out for a short walk with Raj. She smiled and said, "Take your time, I will have dinner ready by seven."

We walked down to the park, hand in hand as the sun was setting. We stood at the edge of a small artificial cliff, leaning against the protecting railing and watching the sun go down. "So what happens to my job in your organisation?" I asked.

"You were highly recommended by the other team members, saying no to you is not an option except that saying yes to you will violate a company policy," he said, with a smile on his face.

"What is this policy that will be violated?"

"Two people who are related to each other cannot have an official reporting relationship."

"To whom am I related to in your organisation?"

"Look, I seem to be messing this up, I promise you, we will pick up your engagement ring tomorrow, but you, as my spouse cannot be reporting to me."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Will you marry me Tanuja?"

I ignored that question. "So my career has to go down the drain?"

"Actually, I have recommend you as a technical director on my board. You will be my peer, there will be no reporting relationship. Plus I own a large part of the company and I will be transferring a substantial part of my stocks to you. There are some regulatory stuff that needs to be followed, a board meeting has to be convened for this and I would need some approvals from my investors. I think I will get all that done in five weeks from now."

12