The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was still speaking to Jenna, but glanced my way as she continued, "I tried to find one that looked like it met your size preference." The wink she dropped was definitely meant for me.

Next came a small, chrome butt plug with a rose colored gem on the end. Jenna eyed it suspiciously. "Not sure when I'll ever use this," she muttered.

"Never say never," Michelle grinned.

Lastly, Jenna pulled out a box containing a very strange looking device. Like the first two toys, it appeared to be made from soft, pink silicone. It was C shaped, with one end slim and tapered, the other larger and rounded. There was also a small accessory, almost egg shaped.

Michelle again described it for us. "It's a remote control vibrator. One end goes inside you, the other over your clit. It has multiple settings you can change with the remote." Michelle again looked at me. "It also has an app you can download so your partner can use their phone to control it from long distances."

Now Nikki chimed in. "I've had some fun with that one in public. It's very quiet, so you can really be sneaky with it. I've even used it in class a few times."

I've always considered myself very open minded sexually. And it was nice to see young women comfortable enough with their sexuality to openly discuss it. But being the only guy in the room while they candidly discussed their sex toys and masturbation habits still felt rather strange.

Even Jenna seemed very open about the whole thing, although she was jokingly chiding Michelle. "Thank you, I love these! But Jesus, how often do you think I masturbate?"

Michelle smiled slyly before responding, "Well, once you start your Only Fans page, you'll..."

She stopped suddenly, looking almost horrified. "Shit!" she exclaimed, looking my way, "I'm so sorry, Jenna. I hope I didn't just cause a problem."

"No, no problems here," I reassured her, "Jenna and I have already had a discussion about that. So you didn't reveal any secrets."

Michelle breathed a sigh of relief. "Whew. Good. I knew Jenna said she'd talk to you about it, but I didn't know if she had yet."

The concern on her face was clear when she asked me, "So I'm hoping you're okay with it? That it's not going to cause problems between you two?"

"I do have some...concerns," I said, "but nothing to do with how it could affect our relationship. My only true concerns are about her privacy, and possible repercussions from it."

Michelle again relaxed. "Well, if you have any questions you want to discuss, both of you," she turned to Jenna, "you can come talk to me about it, okay?"

I'd had my suspicions that Michelle was the "friend" Jenna had mentioned of course, but was surprised she'd so openly confirmed them.

Michelle saw my surprise. "I'm not ashamed of having an Only Fans. But I also don't share that information lightly, for obvious reasons."

"Your secret is safe with me," I assured her, "and I agree there should be no shame in it. But I would like to take you up on that offer to discuss it more at some point."

Michelle nodded. "When you're both ready, let me know."

Changing the subject, Tammy spoke up. "Nikki and I got you something, too," she said, handing Jenna an envelope. "It's nothing crazy, just a gift card. Figured you could use it to get what you want."

Jenna thanked both the girls, and was starting to pack her items back in their boxes when Trish spoke up. "What about Tommy's gift?"

"He already bought me the dress at the mall, remember?" Jenna said.

"Yeah, but I saw a present in his bag," Trish blurted. She gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry, I confused your bag with mine last night. But they sorta look the same. And it was dark. And I was, well...wasted."

Jenna was looking at me, questioning. "I was going to give it to you later," I shrugged.

"Oh, hell no!" said Michelle. "We wanna see it!" The other girls cheered their agreement.

Jenna gave me a sympathetic look that said she understood my feelings but wasn't sure what to do.

I finally relented. "Okay, okay, be right back," I said with a resigned grin as I turned to go fetch it from my bag.

Every eye was on me when I returned carrying the small, colorfully wrapped box.

I didn't realize the mistake I'd made until it was too late. The only reason I'd gotten down on one knee was because it was easier to be close and comfortable as I handed the present to Jenna.

But when she ripped the wrapping paper off to uncover what was obviously a jewelry box, her face froze in utter shock, while the other girls let out gasps of surprise.

I quickly had to course correct. "It's not a ring," I said, "I love ya, darlin', but I'm waiting to propose until you graduate and get a better job than me so I can retire and live off your income."

That got a relieved laugh from Jenna as well as her friends. "Asshole," she said lovingly.

Then she opened the box, and her expression became one of surprise and joy. "Oh my God, it's beautiful!" Her friends gathered around and ooh'd and ah'd their agreement.

My gift was a small, white gold pendant in the shape of a bird. In the center, between it's outstretched wings, sat a small gemstone, twinkling with a brilliant greenish hue.

"It's Alexandrite, your birthstone," I explained. "It changes colors. Indoors, in incandescent light, it's green, but in natural sunlight, it changes to red. So it will match both your eyes and your hair."

"It's lovely," said Jenna as she lifted the pendant by the matching white gold chain and admired the admittedly small but brightly colored gemstone.

"Why a bird?" Trish asked.

"It's a robin," Jenna explained before I could, "that's my middle name; Jenna Robin Sinclair."

"True," I said, "but I was also thinking back to a conversation we had one night. You told me your father named you after the baby sister he lost, how he called her 'the little bird that flew away.'

"Well, I looked up the meaning of the name Jenna. It has several, but in some cultures, it does mean 'little bird.' And while I don't know for sure of course, I'd like to think your dad knew that, which is why he wanted to name you after her. Anyway, I got very lucky when I found this, and it just seemed...right, somehow."

Jenna was tearing up. "It's perfect. I love it so much!" Jenna pulled me up from the floor and, throwing her arms around me, kissed me tenderly. "And I love you, too. Thank you."

"Well," I heard Michelle say from her seat, "I know SOMEBODY who's getting lucky tonight!"

Another round of laughter followed as Jenna blushed but joined in her friends' merriment. Her eyes locked with mine as she spoke with a grin, "Oh, most definitely."

"Shit!" Michelle suddenly yelled. "Shit, shit, shit! I almost forgot! The birthday cupcakes! Dammit! Everybody hold tight! Trish, come help me!"

They scrambled to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with a small tray of chocolate frosted cupcakes. The center one had a single candle in the shape of the number twenty. Trish quickly lit the candle as Michelle carried the tray into the room, singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

The rest of us joined in the song of course, Jenna blowing out her candle once we'd finished to cheers and applause.

"What'd you wish for?" Trish asked.

Jenna just looked at me and smiled. "Oh come on, Trish, you know you can't tell or it doesn't come true."

Gifts now given and cupcakes eaten, the girls started saying their goodbyes, sharing plenty of hugs, a few tears, and many promises to call and text and stay in touch over the summer.

Tammy and Nikki headed out first, then Michelle announced she was leaving as well. "Gonna go over to Dave's for a while," she explained. "Hopefully he's not too hungover. If he's not, I'll probably stay over and be back in the morning to pack up. I'll text you either way."

Jenna sighed. "I suppose I need to start packing as well. My mom is coming around noon tomorrow and I'm sure she'll want to get right back on the road to get home."

Trish, who was still lingering, volunteered to help, as did I. It didn't take long. All the furniture was staying, and all Jenna really had there were her clothes, books, art supplies, computer and personal effects.

Jenna packed a large suitcase separately with a good amount of clothes and personal items, including, I noted with some amusement, her new sex toys. "Would you mind maybe taking the boxes with the books and other clothes back to your place?" she asked. "I won't need anything in there til I come back anyway. It would be less to have to take with me to moms."

"Sure, I'll find some space for it," I said.

Once finished, we went back out to the living room to relax for a bit.

Despite there being plenty of room, I found myself once again in the middle of the couch with both ladies to either side. Not quite as close as they'd been last night, but certainly enough to remind me of the experience we'd shared.

Jenna must have seen something in my face. "Getting flashbacks, cowboy?"

Jenna and Trish laughed when all I could manage was a sheepish grin.

"Speaking of last night," said Trish, "I wanted to apologize again for what happened, when I, well..."

"Kissed him?" said Jenna. "Trish, we went over this last night. We're good. No need to apologize."

"I know, and I'm so glad you're understanding," said Trish. "I was so upset about it after," she continued, now addressing me, "that I had to confess to Jenna right away. Sorry if I didn't give you any warning about that. But I didn't want it to linger, or feel guilty about it all night."

"Nothing to feel that guilty about," I said. "You'd had a few drinks, got a little carried away. These things happen."

Trish sighed, "Well, it would be easy to blame the booze, I suppose. But you know what they say, right? Alcohol doesn't MAKE you do things. It just gives you liquid courage to do what you really WANT to do."

I wasn't sure at all how to respond to that. Thankfully, Jenna responded instead. "So, you WANTED to kiss him. Why?"

Trish looked ashamed and nervous. Jenna smiled at her friend warmly. "Trish, relax. I'm not mad. I'm not upset. I just want to know what you're thinking."

Trish relaxed a little, but still seemed embarrassed to answer. "I wanted to kiss him because...I see you two together, how he kisses you, how he treats you. You're always telling me how wonderful he is, how kind and caring, how good he is in bed, and..." Trish stopped suddenly, as if she'd said too much.

Jenna noted my surprise and simply shrugged. "Girls talk," she said to me, "get used to it."

"Anyway," Trish continued, "I see and hear all these wonderful things and, well, can you blame me for wanting just a little of that myself? For being a little jealous?"

Trish next addressed me directly. "Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not 'In Love' with you, and I have no interest at all in trying to seduce you away from my best friend.

"And I'm happy for you, for both of you. I truly am. Just kinda wishing I could find something, someone, like that for myself, for my first time."

It took a moment to register what she'd just said, and before I could ask, Trish answered my question. "Yes, I'm a virgin. Does that surprise you?"

"Yes. No. I mean, I guess I just assumed..." I stopped before I dug my hole deeper.

Trish laughed. "I suppose I don't act the way men expect virgins to act; all shy and demure. Just because I haven't gone all the way doesn't mean I'm a prude. It's just I haven't met the right guy, and I've heard too many horror stories from my friends, including Jenna, about how bad their first times were. I have no grand illusions about saving myself for my 'One True Love' or anything. But I just wanna find someone who treats me right, who treats me the way you do Jenna."

Jenna reached across me and took her friend's hand. "I understand completely. That's why I'm not upset. Because I want that for you too."

"I appreciate that," said Trish, "but I wanted to make it real clear I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend."

"Well, it's not stealing if I'm willing to share," said Jenna.

Trish and I looked at Jenna with equal amounts of surprise.

Jenna smiled back at us, taking our hands and holding them together with hers. "You know I love you both, right?"

Trish and I nodded emphatically. "We love you too," said Trish.

"Then let's play a little game," said Jenna "It's an easy one. It's called The Truth Game. For the next few minutes, we all agree to tell nothing but the truth, okay?"

Trish and I eyed each other nervously, but nodded in agreement.

Jenna turned to her friend. "How do you feel about Tommy? Be honest."

Trish looked at me as she answered. "I like you, a lot. You're a really nice guy. I love how happy you've made Jenna. And while I've had fun...exploring things, with both of you, I don't have any romantic feelings towards you."

I nodded. "I get that. I like you too, Trish. You're a good person and a loyal friend. And I've really enjoyed everything we've done together. But I don't have romantic feelings for you either." Trish smiled, looking visibly relieved.

"I believe there are various levels of love," Jenna now continued. "Too many people are afraid of that word. It doesn't automatically mean commitment or romance. It can also simply mean friendship and caring. And I'd like to hope you two can come to care about each other, to love each other, as much as I love both of you."

"Well, I suppose in that sense, yes," I said, "I do love Trish as a friend, and care about her well-being and happiness."

Trish nodded in agreement. "You're right Jenna. And I agree. I love Tommy's friendship, and love that you've both let me be a part of your relationship."

"And we've both enjoyed you being a part of it as well," said Jenna. Then, turning to me, "We've spoken about this already, but why don't you tell Trish your feelings on what we've discussed so far and where we both see it heading?"

Trish arched her brow as I turned to face her. It took a moment to gather my courage before I spoke. "Trish, I think you've already figured out I find you very attractive. You're a beautiful young woman. And I've really enjoyed including you in our little games as well. Jenna and I have discussed the possibility of you joining us in more...direct ways, and we're both very much excited by that. But obviously it would depend on your feelings and comfort levels, and I wouldn't want to confuse you with mixed messages about our relationship."

I paused here for a moment, trying to read Trish's face. When she didn't speak, I decided to simply state things as clearly as I could. "As I said earlier, I do care about you, and love you as a friend. And if you were interested in taking things further sexually, I'd..." I gestured towards Jenna, "...we'd be very open to that. But only if that wouldn't be too complicated emotionally. For either of you."

Jenna added, "If last night taught me anything, it's that I'm not jealous when it comes to you two. I love you both, and I want you both to be happy. And I've been enjoying our shared experiences too. And I'd be very open to continuing those experiences in other ways."

Trish looked at both of us in wonder, then broke into a wry smile. "So what you're trying to say in a nutshell is that you guys want a threesome?"

Jenna laughed softly. "I suppose that cuts right to it."

Trish blushed a bit. "I'm really flattered by that. And, being honest, I'll admit I find Tommy very attractive as well. But I'd really have to think it over. I've been having a lot of fun just watching you two, and I'm really grateful that you're willing to share him with me, Jenna. I just...need some time."

"Of course," said Jenna, "we understand completely. It's a lot to sort out; no need to rush into anything. But I really just wanted to clear the air on how we're all feeling, so there's no misunderstandings or tension between us."

Jenna reached out and pulled us in close. "Come on, get in here, group hug," she laughed.

Jenna looked suddenly playful. "So did you at least enjoy the kiss?" she asked Trish coyly.

Trish grimaced and rolled her eyes. "Not really. I was pretty drunk and sloppy."

"Well, why don't you try it again? He really is a good kisser," Jenna suggested.

Trish looked at me with a mix of embarrassment and desire. I took one last look at Jenna, then faced Trish. "I'm willing, if you want to."

Trish still looked nervous, but nodded. "Okay."

It was still hard to put aside my doubts, even after everything Jenna had said so candidly. But I knew her well enough now to understand that she wouldn't be encouraging this if she wasn't sure of herself and us.

Still, our first attempt was awkward. Trish leaned in, closing her eyes and tilting her head. I met her halfway and our lips just froze together for a moment. Trish felt tense and rigid, her lips barely moving. It lasted only a few seconds before I pulled back.

"You're both still too tense," said Jenna. She poked me gently in my ribs. "Stop being afraid of my reaction and focus on the kiss. Now, give her a REAL kiss."

I took a deep breath, let it out, then leaned in to Trish again.

This time, I stopped thinking and just let myself feel. And I did what came naturally.

Taking her face in my hands, I held her gently as our lips met again, and now we explored each other naturally. I still felt a little tension from her, but this time I took more control. Not forcing the kiss, no, but guiding it, and as my fears faded I became more confident, coaxing and inviting her lips and tongue to join mine in the delicate, passionate dance. Trish relaxed and followed my lead, her tongue entwined with mine for a while until I gently pulled back, sucking her bottom lip before fully releasing her.

Her eyes were closed and her lips remained parted for a few moments before finally breaking into a wide, satisfied smile.

"Much better!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Yeah, it was," sighed Trish. "But I have to know: how did watching that make you feel, Jenna?"

Instead of answering, Jenna grinned mischievously, then suddenly pulled me into her and kissed me passionately.

Swinging her body up and over my lap, we continued kissing, my hands instinctively beginning to wander across her body as she slowly rocked herself over me.

I was just about to slide my hands under Jenna's shirt to remove it when Trish interrupted. "You two want some privacy, or...?"

Jenna broke our kiss, laughing. "Sorry Trish. But watching you kiss Tommy really did get me hot."

"So I noticed," Trish snickered. "I'm getting a little...worked up, myself."

Trish was still sitting right beside us, her face only inches from mine. On a whim, I leaned in and kissed her again. She responded immediately this time, opening herself up to it without reservations.

Jenna leaned in between us, her face hovering close to ours. I broke from Trish and my lips found Jenna's, then Jenna broke from mine and found Trish's.

The three of us playfully traded kisses back and forth this way for several minutes, and I must say I took special delight in watching Jenna and Trish share their kisses so sweetly when it was my moment to sit out.

It was Jenna who finally broke it up, but only to suggest taking things to the next level. "I'm thinking maybe we should move this to my bedroom."

(To be continued...)

--------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I certainly don't mean to make a habit of these "cliffhanger" endings, but I've found myself with so much story to tell that at some point I have to choose where to pause things so I can edit, tweak, and get something submitted.

The good news is, I already have several more pages written, and am hoping to get the next chapter up shortly after New Years,if not before.