The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 16

Story Info
The three friends became closer; Jenna leaves for the summer.
7.5k words
4.81
10.8k
13

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
834 Followers

FORWARD: This picks up immediately from chapter 15.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

--------------------------------------------------

It was Jenna who finally broke things up, but only to suggest taking things to the next level. "I'm thinking maybe we should move this to my bedroom."

"I'd...I'd like to," Trish replied, "but like I said, it's a little fast for me."

"Of course," Jenna smiled. "But we did promise you a live show, if you wanted to watch."

"That I could get into," Trish said, "although I have to warn you, I might wanna do a little more than just watch."

"You can participate in whatever way you feel comfortable, Trish," I assured her. "Neither of us will pressure you for anything more."

Jenna stood and, taking Trish and I by the hand, led us to her room.

Jenna sat me down on her bed, then invited Trish to sit right beside me, much like we were on the couch. But instead of climbing back on my lap, Jenna got down on her knees and started undoing my pants.

"Oh, front row seats," Trish grinned as Jenna slid my jeans and boxers down, freeing the erection that had been straining to get out since we'd first started kissing.

Jenna finished removing my clothes, tossing them aside with an exaggerated flourish, then pulled her shirt up and over her head, revealing her braless breasts. "May as well get comfortable," she giggled. Looking up at Trish, she said, "You can get comfy too, if you'd like."

Trish thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Why not? Nothing he hasn't seen before I guess." Trish removed her tee shirt, then reached around to unhook her bra. Her large, creamy white breasts spilled out as she tossed it on the floor.

Trish flushed a little when she saw me looking at them, but smiled. "You like?"

"They're lovely, Trish. As are you."

"Thank you." Trish gave me a soft kiss, then took my arm and guided it around her shoulders, snuggling up against me, her right breast now pressed up against my chest.

"Aw, you two look so sweet," Jenna cooed. "Now settle in, Trish, the show's about to start."

With a playful gleam in her eye, Jenna took my throbbing cock in her hand and guided it to her lips. Her tongue darted out playfully, licking my head and shaft, then flicking the sensitive spot just under the tip.

As my eyes darted back and forth between Jenna, slowly warming me up for the blowjob she was about to give, and a topless Trish watching the show, I had to wonder just how the hell I'd gotten this lucky.

Waves of warm pleasure enveloped my cock as Jenna finally took it between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue slid along the thick vein on the underside of my shaft, providing a cushion of protection from her teeth along with plenty of wet lubrication as she slowly bobbed her head up and down.

My eyes focused more on Jenna now as she worked her loving magic. Her eyes made regular contact with mine, but also occasionally glancing over at Trish, taking in her friend's reaction.

It was a magical feeling; Jenna's warm mouth enveloping my cock, the suction from her lips and throat thrilling every nerve ending. Meanwhile, I also was enjoying the sensation of Trish's warm, half naked body up against my own.

I'd never been with two women at once, and while it appeared Trish wasn't going to do much more than watch, it was still an intense experience. Just knowing she was there, feeling her up against me, her soft breast still against my chest, her firm, hard nipple poking at me, was incredibly arousing.

The combined smell of her perfume, sweat and hair was intoxicating. There was also another very feminine scent in the air as well.

Trish shifted her body slightly, freeing her trapped nipple from my chest, and with her right hand began lightly caressing her breasts, switching back and forth between them, gently grazing her nipples with each pass. Her other hand landed on my thigh and caressed it with the same light touch.

Trish looked at Jenna for approval before continuing her caress up my thigh, then down along the crease where it met my groin, hesitating briefly there before a look of encouragement from Jenna made her bold enough to reach over and gently cup my balls.

The sensory input was almost too much. I began to shake uncontrollably. Trish's fingertips danced delicately along my sensitive scrotum while Jenna continued to suck me with a slow but enthusiastic pace.

After several minutes of this, I needed a time out. "Jenna, if you're still hoping for a good fuck, you're gonna have to back off for a bit. Both of you," I finished, turning to Trish, who immediately let go of my testicles with a laugh.

Jenna released my cock with a wet slurp, drool running from the sides of her adorable grin. "Too much for you to handle, cowboy?"

"I defy any man to last as long as I have with you two beauties working on him."

"Well then, I guess I better get my fill before it's too late." Jenna stood and quickly shimmed out of her shorts and panties. She was about to straddle my lap when she stopped, giving me a questioning look. "Condoms?"

"In my bag," I gestured to the corner.

Jenna winked at Trish. "Do me a favor, keep him hard for me, will ya?"

"I don't think that will be a problem," Trish snickered, taking my still pulsing member in her grip.

"Go easy," I gasped. Trish smiled wickedly and relaxed her grip, but didn't let go.

"Jesus, it's really throbbing," Trish said with wonder. "Better hurry, Jenna, before this rocket launches without you."

Jenna finished rooting around in my bag and came up with a condom. She handed it to a surprised looking Trish. "Wanna put it on for him?"

Trish ripped open the packet and slowly rolled the soft slippery latex down my sheath. My body jumped with her touch, and I had to fight to keep from exploding right there. "Okay, seriously, I need a minute here. Just let me calm down for a bit," I pleaded.

The ladies took pity on me and backed off, allowing me a few deep breaths to relax and get my cock back under control.

Jenna sat beside me and snuggled close, kissing me, but keeping her hands above my waist. I broke the kiss when I felt Trish struggling next to me, and turned to find her pulling off her shorts and panties.

Trish saw my awestruck look as I took in her fully naked body for the first time and blushed shyly. "I hope you two don't mind, but I didn't wanna be the only one with clothes on."

"We don't mind at all," Jenna answered for us. I was too busy looking at Trishs bald, curvy vulva, her thick pink labia, and swollen clit jutting out from it's protective hood, all of it glistening with her wet arousal. Trish noticed my stare and opened her legs wider, allowing me an even better view. I wanted to touch her, to take my fingers and run them along her soft wet cleft, to scoop up her moisture and smell her, taste her. But I didn't want to pressure Trish into anything, and while she seemed more than comfortable enough to get naked, she'd made no invitation yet to be touched any further.

My eyes then drifted to her panties, laying on top of her shorts on the floor, a wet, creamy stain clearly visible on the gusset.

"Trish," I asked nervously, "would you mind letting me smell your panties?"

Trish looked at Jenna, questioning with her eyes. "He's got a thing for them, didn't I tell you?" said Jenna.

Trish took that as an approval and bent down to retrieve her pale blue panties. Her eyes filled with nervous anticipation as I inhaled her strong, musky scent from the soft cotton fabric.

My eyes rolled back from the pure bliss of her strong but pleasant aroma. They opened to find both girls watching me intently, waiting for my verdict. "Amazing," I sighed, turning to Trish. "You smell incredible."

Trish smiled with visible relief, her grin widening as I took another deep breath of her, then licked the wet cream from her gusset. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I savored her flavor on my tongue.

"Does she taste as good as me?" Jenna asked coyly.

"Why don't you sample for yourself?" I suggested, holding the panties out to her.

Jenna looked suddenly shy as she took them from me. Now she was the one looking at Trish for approval. "I dunno, I've never...I've only ever tasted mine," she admitted.

Trish laughed. "It's okay, I never have either. But go ahead, if you'd like. Enjoy the buffet, I guess."

Jenna blushed but relaxed at Trish's approval. She inhaled Trish's panties with a deep breath, then tentatively flicked her tongue across the gusset. "Wow," Jenna sighed, exhaling. "That's really...hot."

I was curious how much farther this might go between them. It was obvious from their admissions that neither had ever fooled around with another woman before. I certainly didn't want to try and force them into doing anything they weren't ready for yet, but of course I was certainly hopeful they might decide to explore things together even more.

"Well, what I'd find really hot," exclaimed Trish, breaking that train of thought, "would be finally watching you two get it on!"

"Demanding as usual," giggled Jenna, tossing Trish's panties aside and straddling my lap. "How about it, cowboy?" she purred, looking deep into my eyes. "You had enough of a breather?"

"Oh I'm more than ready, darlin'," I grinned.

Jenna reached down and guided my cock to her already slick entrance. She worked the tip in slowly, her labia parting around my glans then enveloping it, and slowly slid down the length of my shaft, groaning as she hit bottom.

My hands went to Jenna's ass and held her there, again allowing her freedom to move at her own rhythm but helping her stay on me and keep my cock from slipping out of her as her speed gradually increased.

Trish still sat close beside me, watching us with a huge grin. Her hand had already slipped between her legs and was pleasuring herself eagerly, her wet, slippery sounds matching those of Jenna as her tight wet pussy worked my shaft.

Jenna leaned back, giving Trish a clearer view of our coupling. "That looks so sexy, Jenna," said Trish. "He really stretches you out. That must feel so damn good."

"Oh it does," Jenna moaned.

All three of us were gasping and moaning, the smell of sex filling the small room.

Jenna paused her ride and leaned in to kiss me deeply, then turned my face towards Trish. "Kiss her," she demanded, "I wanna watch you two make out while I fuck you."

Trish and I obeyed immediately, our lips and tongues entwined playfully and passionately as Jenna again began to ride me.

"Yes, that's it," Jenna directed between her pants and squeals, "watching you kiss her while she plays with herself gets me hot, so fucking hot, oh fuck, yes, fuck yes, yes, yesssss...!"

I could feel Jenna's pussy clench in tight spasms as her orgasm rocked through her, her words now turned to squeals and cries of pure pleasure.

Trish broke my kiss, her face flushed and eyes fluttering as her body shook next to me, now reveling in her own orgasm.

Jenna fell forward against me, her body still trembling as her lips met mine. After a few moments she broke the kiss, only to lean over and kiss Trish as well.

"That was fucking HOT," gasped Jenna. "I really came hard from that."

"So did I," Trish said with a smile. "But what about him? Did he...?"

"Not yet," I answered. "I'm not quite done with her just yet."

I guided Jenna off of me then I stood up. "Lay down," I directed her, "put your head on Trish's lap."

Both girls' eyes lit up at this suggestion. Trish scooted down to the end of the bed, allowing Jenna room to stretch out fully. Jenna lay back and rested her head on Trish's thigh, then looked up expectantly as she spread her legs for me.

Jenna's look turned quizzical as I stuffed a pillow under her ass, elevating her hips. I leaned my body over hers, kissed her, then kissed Trish. I then sat back up and was now on my knees between her open legs.

Jenna quickly understood what I wanted to do, and, lifting both legs up, placed her feet on my shoulders.

Trish licked her lips in anticipation as I took Jenna by the hips, elevating her just a bit more as I guided my cock back inside her. I went in slowly, giving her time to reopen to me. "Holy FUCK, that's deep," Jenna growled as I bottomed out inside her.

I started thrusting slowly at first, making sure that Jenna was comfortable in the position and that her groans were of pleasure, not pain. Although that was often difficult to discern given the way her face twisted and contorted as I fucked her with increasing speed and power.

It was her sweet, filthy mouth that gave me the truest clues, however. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck that's deep!" Jenna chanted, her eyes rolling up to look at Trish, who was gazing down at her flushed red face. "He's so deep, Trish! So fucking deep! Holy fuck I'm gonna cum hard, oh God..."

Again her words became unintelligible and now she was huffing and puffing like a woman in labor.

Trish was caressing Jenna's head, pushing her hair back from her face with one hand. Her other hand was again between her legs.

I could feel Jenna gushing under me, her slick juices pouring out of her. I was about to ease my pace to give her time to recover when she called out, "No! Don't stop! Keep going, I need one more! Fuck me hard, please! I'm so close, so, so close..."

Watching Jenna writhe in lust beneath me while Trish now furiously frigged her cunt, their combined moans and squeals all but drowning out my own growls of pleasure, sent me over the edge and beyond. My climax raced through my body as my spunk raced through my balls and up my swelling shaft to explode from the tip in what felt like machine gun blasts.

I thrust balls deep one last time as my cock drained and just held it there, feeling Jenna's pussy still pulsing and squeezing around my shaft. Her fingers found her clit and rubbed it furiously for a few seconds, then let out a yowl, and suddenly I felt a hot gush push itself around my cock, coating my stomach and groin in a hot spray of fiery liquid.

Jenna's legs fell from my neck as her hips dropped back down to the pillows, and I barely had time to grasp hold of the condom before my still hard cock slipped out of her.

Jenna lay there, eyes closed, gasping for breath. Trish looked down at her with awe. "Holy shit, girl! You just squirted like a fire hose!"

Jenna was still trying to compose herself. "I've...never...done that before," she panted. Looking up at me, she flushed. "Oh my God, how messy was that? I'm so sorry."

"Don't you fucking dare apologize," I grinned, running my fingers across my dripping stomach to scoop some of her juices up to my mouth.

Jenna flushed but grinned wickedly. Sitting up, she kissed me and helped me lick my fingers clean.

We broke our kiss to the sound of Trish moaning, and turned to find her rubbing her clit furiously. "Sorry, guys, that was too damn hot! I have one more in me, it's so close, I just..."

Jenna and I just grinned at her and nodded. I fell into a seated position on the bed and Jenna slipped in beside me. My arms wrapped around her and together we quietly watched Trish bring herself to one last orgasm. Her face was strangely calm, almost peaceful, contrasting with the almost violent shaking of her body as she came, her swollen pussy leaking small puddles onto the already considerably stained bedspread.

Trish reopened her eyes as she finished to find us watching her and blushed.

Jenna went over and hugged her close. Despite being utterly spent, I was still thrilled at the sight of their nude bodies entwined together, Jenna's small pert breasts brushed up against Trish's larger, fuller ones. Even though it was only a simple hug, I found it highly erotic.

Jenna whispered something in Trish's ear, then both of them pounced on me, pulling me down till I was flat on my back. They lay on each side of me, the tiny bed barely containing us, so the girls had to lay very close, almost on top of me.

We snuggled that way for several minutes, occasionally swapping soft kisses as we basked in the afterglow.

Our peaceful bliss was interrupted by a knock on the door, startling all three of us.

"Hey, guys," Michelle called out from the other side. "Sorry to bother you. Just wanted to let you know I was home."

"Shit," Jenna hissed under her breath. Louder, she called back, "Hey! Sorry, Michelle! I thought you were staying at Daves!"

"Change of plans," Michelle answered, "long story. Tried to call you, but I guess you were...busy." The amusement in her voice was clear even from behind the door. "Look, don't worry about it, okay? No big deal. Just wanted you to know I was here, that's all. We'll talk later. Enjoy!"

We all breathed a sigh of relief as her footsteps receded back down the hall.

"What time is it, anyway?" Trish asked. "Probably getting late. I should be heading home, still got some stuff to pack myself. Although," she continued with a confused smile, "I suppose I really need to clean up first."

Jenna jumped out of bed and slipped on her bathrobe. "Hold tight, I'll be right back with some washcloths."

Trish and I sat naked on the bed, grinning at each other as we awaited Jenna's return. "How are you feeling, Trish?" I asked. "You know, about, well...everything?"

"I'm good," she smiled. "Better than good. That was really fun." Leaning in, her hand touched my face. "Thanks for letting me share that with you guys." Our lips met once more as she gave me a tender kiss.

Jenna came back through the door just then, and Trish pulled away quickly, a guilty expression on her face as she looked up at Jenna.

"Relax, Trish," Jenna smiled. Getting down on her knees between us, she took our hands in hers. "I don't mind you two kissing, especially after all we just did. I love and trust you both. All I ask is for nothing to happen behind my back. If you two want to eventually explore...other things, I'm open to it. I just want to know about it first. And preferably, be a part of it," she finished with a wink.

"Of course," said Trish as I nodded my agreement. "I'd never dream of trying anything with him without your approval, Jenna."

"I know," she said, giving us both a quick kiss. "Now let's get cleaned up and dressed so I can go make sure Michelle is okay. This is awkward enough as it is."

I really could have used a shower, but I did my best to clean up the beautiful mess Jenna had left on me. I'm sure I still reeked of sex despite my best efforts, but it would have to do for the moment.

The girls cleaned and dressed as well, then Trish quickly packed up her overnight bag.

We all still looked rather disheveled as we exited Jenna's room to find Michelle sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking wine and watching TV. There was no mistaking what we'd been up to, and Michelle knew it.

She paused her show and gave us a sly grin. "Trish??? Guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I thought I heard another voice in there!"

Jenna and Trish both blushed. "How long were you home?" Jenna asked.

Michelle laughed. "Long enough. Hey, no judgment here! And God knows you've had to put up with my...noises...more than a few times, so I guess I was about due for that. Still, kinda makes me regret leaving. Looks like I missed out on all the fun!"

Jenna gave an uncomfortable shrug then tried to change the subject. "Why'd you come home early? Everything okay?"

Michelle took a long swallow of her wine before answering. "Yeah, fine I guess. Dave broke up with me, so I didn't see much point in staying there."

"Oh, Michelle, I'm so sorry," cried Jenna. She sat down beside her on the couch. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Michelle shrugged. "Not much to tell, really. I was gonna break up with him actually. Figured I'd cut the cord before going home for the summer. I was gonna fuck him one last time first, but the dummy dumped me before I could even suggest it. His loss."

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
834 Followers