The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
824 Followers

***Later***

It took me a lot longer to edit the video than I thought. And I had a really bad moment when I thought I accidentally deleted the whole thing.

Mom delayed things as well, wanting me to help clean and cook dinner.

I wouldn't have minded that so much if Dick wasn't constantly creeping around.

Even dressed in an oversized tee shirt and baggy sweatpants, I could feel his beady eyes all over me. Mom was oblivious to it of course. She just went on and on about her day at some country club with her friends.

I have no idea how she does it. When Dad died, she got a considerable insurance payout. Enough to pay off the house, I know, but I'm not sure how much more after that.

She's gone back to work at a fancy salon she used to work at years ago, but that seems to be part time by the way she spends most of her time off with her rich friends, either shopping or at some social event.

She is either burning through her savings, or is somehow convincing Dick to pay for everything.

Maybe that explains why she'd utterly disregarded me when I'd told her about my missing panties, or why she was ignoring the fact that her fifty something year old "boyfriend" was sitting around in the kitchen for no reason, staring at her teenage daughter like a piece of meat.

After dinner, I finished up editing the videos and sent them to Tommy. He absolutely loved them. I was worried they're a bit too raw and unprofessional, but he feels men will appreciate the realness of them.

We're going to spend a little time on video chat tonight before bed, although it's hard to have too much fun because I have to keep quiet. I'm afraid Mom and Dick might hear me. But I'm so incredibly horny for him right now. I can't wait to watch him cum for me.

******************************************

Saturday 6/12/21

I finally took the plunge and posted my videos to Only Fans last night! God, it was frightening.

Michelle shared a link to my free page on hers shortly after. As of this morning, the free page has ten subscribers and three have subscribed to the pay one. And all three have already sent dick pics LOL.

I wrote each one back and thanked them, and even sent them a flirty little video clip of me in my bra and panties, thanking them personally by name and complimenting their pics.

I won't be able to do that every time as my page grows, but I wanted to do something special for my first few customers.

Now that it's out there and people are actually seeing it, I'm feeling less afraid about the whole thing and starting to enjoy it. Even if I don't make a ton of money at it, I at least want it to be a fun experience. And if it becomes too stressful, I suppose I can just walk away from it.

Dick and Mom were gone for the day so I had the pool to myself.

I took a few selfies in my bikini for my free page and other social media pages, then took some topless ones to post on my main page.

I posted a few but saved a bunch for later posts throughout the week. At some point though, I'll have to get some new swimsuits if I want to post more poolside shots. Right now I only have my white bikini and the more modest green one piece I wear in public.

The sun felt so good that I decided to leave my top off for a while. I thought I had at least a few hours before anyone got home.

I suppose it was careless of me to put my ear pods in to listen to some music while I sunbathed, even more careless to doze off.

I awoke to see Dick strolling towards me across the yard, wearing his ridiculous black Speedo. The leering smile on his face as he approached reminded me I was still topless. I grabbed my towel and covered up, then pulled out my ear pods.

"What the hell, Dick? What are you doing here???"

"I live here now, remember?" he answered with a creepy chuckle, his eyes still fixed on me.

"Yeah but you saw me sunbathing, you couldn't respect my privacy?" I yelled.

"You're far too prudish for such a beautiful young woman," he sneered. "I've seen women sunbathing nude all the time, it's not a big deal."

As if to make his point, he casually stripped off his Speedo. I was so shocked I was rendered momentarily speechless.

He must have taken my surprise for approval. His eyes lit up as my jaw went slack. His short, fat, uncut cock began twitching excitedly.

I finally found my voice. "You fucking pig! Wait til my mother hears about this!"

Gathering my towel tightly around me, I grabbed my things and ran towards the house.

"She won't care," he called out from behind me. "Who do you think helps pay the bills here? She'll believe whatever I tell her!"

He kept talking, but I was already out of earshot. I ran up the stairs to my bedroom, locked my door, and collapsed on my bed in tears.

The saddest part was, I knew he was right. My mother would disregard this as she had when I told her about my missing panties.

I desperately wanted to call Tommy, but I knew he was out for the day. He's made a friend at work and was invited over to his place for the afternoon. I didn't want to ruin his day with this. I knew he'd want to jump in the car and come get me.

I called Trish instead. She was livid of course, and insisted I need to get away from here. I had to make her swear not to tell Tommy anything until I'm ready. I need to figure this out on my own.

******************************************

Sunday 6/13/21

Doing my laundry this morning, I discovered two more pairs of panties are missing.

I'm so done with this son of a bitch.

I have to think of something to get him back.

******************************************

Friday 6/25/21

Just got done a video chat with Tommy and Trish. They're going to spend the day together tomorrow. Neither of them mentioned any plans to do anything other than just hang out, but after we ended the group chat I sent each of them an individual text reminding them that I'd be okay if they decided to expand their physical intimacy together. They both responded, saying essentially the same thing: that they appreciated my acceptance, but had no solid plans to pursue anything.

I hope they decide to have some fun together. Even if they don't go all the way. It would be nice to know the two people I care about the most are enjoying themselves, even if I can't be there to share it with them.

They both seemed so happy that I didn't want to bother them with my problems. I don't want them worrying about me.

******************************************

Saturday 6/26/21

I've been waiting all week to spring my trap, and today was the day to do it.

I bought a security webcam overnight from Amazon and set it up in my bedroom. It linked to an app on my phone that would alert me any time someone came into the room and would start recording automatically.

Dick wasn't home much during the week, so there wasn't much opportunity for him to try and steal any more panties. But I did my best to tease him and goad him. I wore my shortest shorts and tried to sit in ways I thought he could catch a glimpse when my mom wasn't looking.

I hated the idea of flashing him my panties, but I needed him desperate and horny if my plan was gonna work.

Finally this morning, I gave him enough to lure him in.

My mother was up and out of the house early, off to yet another social function with her friends.

So Dick was alone, lounging around the kitchen in his bathrobe when I came down for breakfast.

I had to take a deep breath and steady myself before I entered the room. All I was wearing was a long white tank top and a pair of bright yellow panties with little red hearts on them. The tank top came down long enough to cover them, but just barely.

I wore no bra, and although my boobs aren't that big, I knew that, depending on how I sat or moved, he could get a glimpse of them through the loose fitted open sides.

I absolutely hated putting myself on display like this for him, but I had to if I was going to get him to fall into my trap.

So I put on my brightest smile and casually strolled into the kitchen as if I didn't have a care in the world.

He was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. He almost spit his coffee when he looked up and saw me.

"Good morning, Dick," I said brightly as I made my way past him towards the refrigerator. I could feel his eyes on me as I made a show of bending over to sort through things, my shirt riding up and definitely giving him a peek. My panties were cheeksters, and I knew plenty of my ass was now on display.

Grabbing the cream cheese, I made myself a bagel at the counter, right beside him. I did my best not to look at him, because I wanted him to feel free to watch me, knowing he was now getting a good view of my side boobs. I also knew my nipples were pretty easy to see poking up through the thin material.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, then took the stool at the counter far enough away from him that I wasn't too close to the creep, but I knew he could still sneak a peek at me.

We'd barely spoken since the pool incident last week, but I tried to engage him a little. "No plans today, Dick?"

He'd been pretending to still read his paper, but glanced at me, then grunted something unintelligible.

I tried a different tactic. "Was it just me, or was the air conditioning not working well last night? I woke up this morning so hot and sweaty."

His face flushed a bit and his eye gave a nervous twitch. "I'm definitely gonna need to cool off, I feel so...sticky," I continued, stressing the last word.

He finally looked over at me. I had to pretend not to be disgusted by his leer. "I bet," he grinned. "I'm suddenly feeling a bit flushed myself."

I fake smiled back. "Well maybe we can cool off in the pool later," I said.

Without waiting for a response, I picked up my phone and pretended to scroll as I ate and drank. What I was really doing was pointing my camera at him.

With me safely "distracted" by my phone, he was now openly staring at me. My legs were spread just enough that I was sure he could see my panties under my shirt. I opened them a little further, wanting him to see the final lure.

Before I'd come down, I'd splashed a little water on the crotch, just enough to leave a visible wet spot. When I saw his eyes widen, I knew he'd spotted it.

The sick pervert reached down and adjusted himself under his robe.

The trap now fully set, I finished my breakfast and stood with one last revealing stretch. "Ya know what? I think I'm just gonna head upstairs and strip out of these sweaty clothes and go straight to the pool. You gonna join me?"

"Perhaps...later," he stammered, giving me the response I'd hoped for. "I have something that requires my....attention, that I must handle first."

I had him. I just knew it. "Okay, well, see ya," I said cheerfully, then headed upstairs.

My heart was pounding when I closed my bedroom door.

I turned on the webcam, then opened the app on my phone. Then I adjusted the camera until I was sure it would capture everything properly.

Now I truly was sweating as I peeled off my top, then my panties. I took a sniff of them. I'd worn them all night, and although I hadn't been as warm as I'd told him, I thought they had enough of my scent on them to pique his interest. Still, to be sure, I rubbed them around my now damp armpits, and then, reluctantly, over my pussy several times. None of this was the least bit arousing, but I tried to stimulate myself enough to add some extra scent to them. I needed him to want to steal them.

Satisfied that they were smelly enough, I tossed them on the bed with a deliberate casualness, wanting them plainly visible to the camera and to anyone walking past my door.

I quickly dressed in my green one piece suit. I'd considered the bikini, but at this point, I wanted Dick more interested in what I HAD been wearing than what I currently was.

I took several deep breaths to calm my nerves. Then, after a final check to make sure the camera was well hidden, I headed back downstairs, making sure to leave my bedroom door wide open.

I already had my sunglasses on as I passed by Dick, still at the counter, and walked out the patio doors. I didn't want to make eye contact with him for fear he'd see something in them that might give away my plan.

I didn't bother with suntan lotion as I wasn't planning on staying in the sun long, depending on how this went.

I was trying not to tremble as I sat in the pool chair and pulled up the webcam app on my phone, then simply waited.

I could see Dick in the kitchen through the glass doors, looking out at me. Why was he still just SITTING there?

Several minutes went by, and he never moved. Maybe this wasn't going to work.

Then I understood what he was waiting for.

I put my phone down and rested my head back, turning away so I was no longer looking in his direction.

I slumped down a bit as I pretended to doze off.

Several more minutes went by, interminably slow, before it finally happened: my security app pinged an alert.

Quickly grabbing my phone, I checked the app. It was already recording.

I could see Dick clearly, standing in my bedroom doorway, staring into my room.

He remained there a moment, looking back down the hall, then boldly walked in. Approaching my bed, he reached out for the panties, then stopped, looking suddenly doubtful. Straightening, he crossed the bedroom and, almost too late, I realized where he was headed.

I quickly lowered my phone and returned to my slouched position, just in time to see him peek out my bedroom window. My sunglasses were still on so he couldn't tell I was looking at him, and I remained perfectly still, pretending to sleep. He stood there motionless for several seconds until, satisfied I was asleep, he disappeared.

I waited a few more seconds before checking my phone again.

Dick was now seated on my bed, holding my panties in his hand, looking at them with a mix of fascination and lust. He was facing the webcam directly, and his bathrobe hung open loosely, showing his hairy, flabby chest.

I wanted to puke as I watched him take a sniff of my panties, his eyes rolling back, the camera mic picking up his sigh.

"Oh, Jenna," he moaned, "you dirty little girl." Suddenly his hand disappeared inside his robe.

The son of a bitch was touching himself!

I couldn't believe it. I was hoping to simply catch him on video stealing my panties, but I never would have believed he had the balls to actually masturbate IN MY ROOM while smelling them!

Enraged, I jumped up and headed inside. I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could. He was moaning loudly as I approached my room.

Dick was holding my panties to his nose with one hand, his tiny, swollen purple dick with his other, jerking away merrily, as I stepped into the doorway.

"Gotcha, you bastard."

Dick jumped when he heard my voice. His head jerked in my direction and his eyes went wide with terror. Then suddenly he was gasping uncontrollably. He must have been close when I walked in and unable to hold it back. His dick began spurting cum all over my carpet.

"You sick freak," I growled. "Just wait til my mother finds out about this."

He stood, still holding my panties, and to my disgust made no attempt to cover himself up. His now limp dick was still dripping. "Your mother won't believe you," he sneered, looking smug. "You know this. Tell her anything you want, I'll deny it. She thinks you're jealous and just want to get rid of me. She'll take my word over yours."

"Not after she sees the video," I snapped, holding up my phone so he could see himself in the webcam recording. "Say cheese, asshole."

He looked at my phone, then over to my desk where the camera was hidden, then to me. "You set me up? You little bitch!" He ran to the desk, found the camera, and yanked the wire loose. My phone screen went dark as the feed cut off.

"Too late," I said. "I recorded the whole thing." He made as if to lunge for my phone and I pulled back, frightened but determined. "Smashing my phone won't help. It's uploaded online already. I can share it with whoever I want. And the first person who gets a copy is my mother!"

I turned and ran into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door.

Dick was already pounding on it. "Open this door, you little cunt! Open it right now or I'll break it!"

Terrified, I started video recording on my phone. Then I yelled back, "Go away, Dick! Leave me alone right now or I'll call the cops!"

He howled in rage, his fists slamming against the wood in a fury. "Open the door, you fucking bitch! If I have to break it down, you're gonna regret it!"

"Dick, I'm recording you, right now! If you're not out of this house in thirty seconds I'm calling 911!"

There was silence for a few moments, then he spoke again. Now he sounded fearful. "Jenna, look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to threaten you. Can we not talk about this? We can certainly come to some kind of arrangement. I have money, we can..."

"29...28...27..." I started counting.

"Jenna, please, just listen," he pleaded.

"26...25...24..."

"Okay, I'll go," he said. "But give me time to get dressed."

"23...22..."

With a growl of frustration, I heard him stomp off to my mother's room.

I stopped counting and listened silently as I heard him calling out. "I'm getting dressed and packing a bag! I just need another minute, then I will leave!"

"Better hurry, the police are already on their way!" I lied.

Something glass shattered as he howled with rage, and I was just about to actually call the police when I heard him exit my mother's room and run down the stairs, slamming the front door on his way out.

Not long after, I heard his car engine start. The sound of squealing tires signaled his departure.

Still shaking, I left the bathroom and went back to my room. My stomach twisted when I saw his spunk now drying on my carpet, and I barely had time to grab my trash can before throwing up.

I lay on my bed, crying. I didn't know what to do. Call the police? Call my mother? Call Tommy? I was frozen with indecision.

My mother came storming in the house and up to my room about twenty minutes later. "Jenna! What the hell did you do? Dick called me, threatening to leave me, told me you video taped him masturbating, called the cops on him, kicked him out of the house!"

I explained everything to her. Told her how more of my panties had gone missing. Told her about catching him masturbating in my room. About the video. I even showed her his dried cum stains still on the floor.

My mother sat silently on my bed, listening. When I finished, she began to shake with anger.

"Jenna, are you intentionally trying to destroy my life?"

My jaw dropped. "What?"

Mom glared at me. "Jenna, Dick may be...eccentric, but he's a good man. He treats me well, and he...takes care of me."

"Eccentric???" I balked. "Mom, he's been jerking off with my panties! His fucking cum is still on my carpet!"

"Language," Mom snapped. "I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it. And don't think I haven't noticed how you've been walking around here in your skimpy little outfits, teasing him. He's told me how you've been sunning yourself topless. You've been goading him into it!"

I was stunned. "I've done no such thing! How could you say that? Believe that? Mom, let me show you the video, you'll see..."

Mom cut me off. "Jenna, you can't show anyone that video. Dick is a powerful lawyer. He's already threatening to sue if you show it to anyone. And I don't have the money to fight him in court, do you?"

"But mom, he's been stealing my panties! Surely the police would see it as evidence and..."

"You will NOT go to the police!" Mom barked. "You'd have no case. Dick was invited to live here. Your door was open. And he didn't actually steal anything. Did he ever touch you?"

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
824 Followers