The Jeondong Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I want to look at your face when you come. I want to look you in the eye as you come, De Mi."

I raised and curled her one leg around me. Her arms landed on my shoulders for balance as I slid two fingers back into her and once more she was at her peak. This time though, I didn't hold back and fingered her to orgasm, her pussy clamping tight around my fingers as she screamed and wailed as she came apart in my arms, her body writhing violently as I took in the gorgeous sight of her orgasmic state. Soon she lost her balance completely and slumped into me.

I carried her to the bed and laid her down, searing the image of her naked front to my brain. Her breasts, a perfect pair of luscious flesh, blowing out from the top of her small chest, flowing downward in a gentle slope, topped with light pink areolae and pink nipples that had hardened into a bud. That, along with her flat stomach, arching out to her hips and luscious thighs that continued down her smooth calves and small delicate was a vision I would never forget.

As I noticed that she had recovered and was beginning to sit up, I climbed on top of her, slightly pressing her chest downward so she stayed on her back. "Tae Suk..."

I touched her lips with my index finger, " I'm not done yet, De Mi."

"But I want to make you feel good too. Like you made me."

"Not yet, baby. I want to taste you some more. Please?"

She smiled, " You can taste me all you want, my love. I will only want more."

I wasn't going to complain as I slowly parted her thighs. I pushed two fingers deep into her and her pussy welcomed me greedily. Then I added another finger, which slipped inside quite smoothly and I began to massage her sensitive zone once again, my thumb flicking her clit regularly as I watch her writhe in the throes of pleasure as she quickly reached the brink of bliss. Our eyes remained locked onto each other, her one hand clutching my arm, nails digging into my skin while the other was on my jaw as she shook her hips and moaned as my fingers worked her insides. This time there was no foreplay and I worked her hard until she fell right of the edge once more, this time her back arching so much that her hips left her bed. She was in the air for a while and then fell back down on the bed, her heavy breaths coming at a quicker pace as she came down from the highs of her orgasm. Her hands frantically ran over her breasts, her navel, her hips as she twisted and turned on the bed. At last she settled down once more, her arms thrown behind her head

"God, Take Suk, that was... I can't even describe what it was. I felt like I was flying."

" Let me make you feel even better," I said.

" If I come once more, I think I'll faint, Tae Suk."

A wide grin broke out of my face, " Then that's what I want."

"Wait...," she said but I slid down her gorgeous body until I was eye level with her pussy. Then, without tease, I delved my tongue into her pussy, withdrawing to flick her clit which was hard and peeking out. I repeated my motions, changing my pattern and once again her hips bucked off the bed with the onset of her orgasm once more, and I pressed down on her stomach, lowering her on the bed as she thrashed around the bed.

" Tae Suk, oh yes Tae Suk, my love, I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed as she came, her orgasm turning the last of her words into a cry of pleasure.

This time I didn't let her come down as I kept her in the high of her orgasm, my mouth returning on her clit while my fingers swept in and out of her as she rode the height of pleasure until I felt it coming once more. She tried to escape but I held her down with a hand on her navel as she quivered below my grip. Slowly then, her screams got louder, her thighs shook harder as they drew around my head, pressing my head to her pussy as she came one last time. This time, when her hips bucked up in the air, I didn't stop her, simply watching her come as with every jerk of her hips she squirted copious amount of her juices onto the sheets while mumbling incoherently. It continued for a while as she almost soaked the sheets with her juices, spraying them all over the bed, even some on herself, but she seemed to not care about it. Then, she slowly began coming down and she fell back onto the bed, her eyes sealed shut, her chest rising and then falling heavily, her arms thrown wide, her wave a grand mess, her cheeks were flushed red and the rest of her body was covered in a mixture of sweat and juices. Her parted thighs quivered with the aftershocks every now and then I could only sit back and watch her nude body in all her glory. It was one of the sights I had only dreamt of for the past eight years and one that I relished with great pride.

It took her a while to move once again as I slowly slid up her body, laying pert kisses on her body. Once I reached her face, she lunged at my lips and we devoured each other with a frenzy that she had never done before. Her legs wrapped around my back and we kissed and kissed, till out lips were red and flushed. Her face was now covered in sweat, her dishevelled hair falling on her face that I swept out of the way.

Soon she twisted us over so that now I was on my back and she straddled my chest and I gladly took in the view of her breasts hanging over my face along with the rest of her body, which was as flushed as her face.

"Let me make you feel good now, Tae Suk," she whispered, bringing her lips within an inch of mine, moaning as my tongue darted out to trace her lower lip.

Slowly she discarded my dress until I was naked. She stared at my cock, which was as hard as a rock and was probably thanking her for freeing him after so long. Slowly she slid down my body, until her face was right below my cock. She must have sensed my concern because she looked up and said, " I know that I will have this in a few hours. Deep inside me, breeding me, making go mad with pleasure. This is just to make you feel good, even if it is a little bit."

Little did she know how bad I wanted her to touch me. I found only a second later, that she did. She wanted no time teasing me, and sucked my cock straight into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more and more of me inside her mouth until she had all of me. I basked in the hot wet warmth of her mouth as she kept her pace maddening and torturous, her hand fondling my balls, only withdrawing to tease my sensitive tip with her tongue as she kept her eyes on mine, watching my every move. Soon I felt my thighs clenching and she sensed it too, tightening her cheeks around my cock as she increased her speed, using her tongue for excess effect and it worked wonders. A boiling inferno of an orgasm sprang forth and she withdrew just as I came, milking me with quick movement of her hands, as I came to the exotic sight of her delicate fingers, nails painted red and squeezing my cock. I came with a growl, and watched as rope after rope of thick cum sprayed all over her face, until she was completely covered in it and then it stopped finally, with some spurts on my belly, which she scooped up and put inside her mouth. She then slowly massaged the cum on her face like she had the first day we had met and crawled up my body until her head lay on my chest, her fingers tracing patterns in my stomach.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked.

She rolled over, joining her fingers atop my chest and placed her chin on them, and smiled, "I feel satisfied, but mostly happy to be with you like this again. God knows how badly I have missed you, Tae Suk."

"I missed you so much too, De Mi."

She climbed and found my lips once more. It was a soft and slow kiss. I tasted myself on her, but I liked my scent on her way too much. Our heads were now level as her eyes travelled through my face, her right hand coming up to trace my jawline. "Although I want to go forever, I should let you save your energy for later, you have an entire night of pleasuring to do, Tae Suk."

"You can rest assured that you will be so thoroughly pleasured, that you won't know which way is up. But alas, I must now dress in my attire, or I will be late."

"Aw, I thought we had a little more time," she pouted as she got up and rolled to the side.

"After tonight, we will have all the time we want." I got up and went to my dress when I heard, " Wait."

I turned around to see a sight that struck deep into my heart. The sight of De Mi, her post orgasmic glow still lay on her face as she sat on her side, the curve of her wide hips further pronounced from this view. Her one leg bent at the knee, while the other draped over it, her breasts hanging to her side. I shook my head to leave my reverie. "What's it De Mi?"

She blushed and said, " It's just a fantasy of mine."

"Anything you want De Mi." I meant it. I would do anything for this woman whom I loved.

"It's nothing much. It's just that I wanted to help you dress up."

"Okay then, dress me up, my queen," I smiled as I said that. She slid through the bed in a sleek manner and then proceeded to put my ceremonial attire onto me, smoothening any creases along the way. Finally she tucked my sword into the scabbard, hooked it into my dress. I slid my feet into my shoes and when I was done she wrapped her arms around my neck and packed me on the lips.

"I should head out now," I told her. My seed was beginning to dry up and her face was covered with white crusts. I stopped by the door, " Should I wait for you down stairs?"

"Yes, and my handmaidens who have come with me are on the first floor of the palace. Do send them up here. They have my dresses, the one I will wear to the coronation and the mating ceremony."

" I shall do so immediately. I want you with me when I'm crowned today."

" I will be right there with you, Tae Suk, I promise you that," she said, her words solemn. I closed the door on my way out and climbed down to the stairs, looking for her handmaidens.

I found them on the ground floor, talking with the guests. I walked up to them and said, " De Mi needs you in my chambers. It's on the fourth floor, first chamber."

They gave me a slight bow before hurrying along to the stairs a group of ten or so, all about eighteen to twenty years of age. I then climbed up the stairs to the massive throne room where my father, my siblings and all the ministers were already there along with their families. The throne room took up the entirety of the second floor, an enormous space with walls covered with beautiful artwork that the artists had painted on it over the many years. At the centre, on an elevated platform, stood the throne of the king. It was a wide seat and had jewels of all rarity encrusted into it. Below the throne, sat two rows of three chairs each in line with both armrests of the throne on each side, facing each other. These were for the ministers of the kingdom. Following the seats of power, were two more chairs on each sides. These were for the court physician, singer, literary master and a priest from the White Order. That one was empty almost all the time. The priests seldom took interest in court manners. The room laid out through two massive gates, by the sides of which there stood two huge hearths that was ritually always kept burning. The gates opened to a large balcony.

My father saw me coming up the stairs and walked over, patting my shoulder, " It's time son, are you ready?"

"I am, Father."

"Good," he said and walked over to Dang Hoe and Ho Jin. They listened with furrowed concentration and hurried off below Soon I looked through the gap to the first floor to see the guests slowly filing out and looked up to see my father seated on the throne, his four wives seated by his side. Gone was the playful side from the morning. They sat before me now as queens, their posture elegant and assertive. By now the throne room had organised. Each minister stood by the throne with their wives standing by their side. Dang Hoe was the last two appear. In her hand was the first ever flag of Jeondong, the one I had seen earlier today. She placed it in my arms and rushed to take her seat beside Hyun Jung. Ho Jin jogged up to his place on the stairs leading up to the throne where all my siblings stood. As it happened, I now stood at the end of the throne room, with everyone's eyes on me, as my father said, " Men and women of the royal court of Jeondong. I hereby call upon the worthy heir to the throne of Jeondong and my true successor. He has the flag made by my first ancestor, and hereby approaches this throne to ascend as the King of Jeondong! Approach, Tae Suk, my son!"

I walked to the throne in a leisurely manner, not too slow, get not too hurried. As I approached the last step before the throne, I knelt on one knee, waiting for my father to place the crown on my head.

It was time for me to be king.

To be continued....

12