The Jerk Pt. 02

Story Info
The Jerk Takes Her.
5.9k words
4.59
8.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Set Up

Junior was going on a fishing trip next weekend. He would leave Friday and come back Sunday night. She had a girls night out planned for Saturday. Perfect.

I waited in the club she and her friends were going to. First dinner, then clubbing. There would be six of them. They were all hot. The boys would be in heat when they saw them. I sat at a table in the far corner. Watching. It was 10 o clock and they had the pedal to the metal. Drinks flowed like spring water. No slowing down for them. They danced on the dance floor, guys would circle them. Trying to work into their circle. They flirted with them, danced up against them, teased them, let them buy them drinks but the boys would go home empty handed. I watched the show sipping my beer.

One guy was really getting her worked up. He was a stud. Her friends were getting concerned. She was getting wasted and he kept the drinks coming. He even went and sat at her table with the rest of the herd. He was the Alpha. The others knew their place and the pecking order had been established. He was trying to cut her from the herd and getting a little too handsy. I watched as he rubbed his crotch against her ass, his hands on her boobs. She had her eyes closed. She was drunk and she enjoyed his attention.

Her friend intervened and warned him off. He wasn't taking no for an answer but dialed it down a little. He got her back on the dance floor and had his hands all over her again. She was feeling no pain and wasn't discouraging him. Her friends watched her and moved in between them. He was getting pissed.

I saw him leave the floor and head to the bathroom. I followed. As he stood at the urinal I walked up behind him and flashed my badge. We were alone. I quietly told him to forget the girl, she wasn't worth a trip downtown or the cavity search he would receive once he got there. He got the message and went the other way. I went out to my car and sat. Waiting.

Around one o'clock they came out of the club. They were laughing, staggering and loud. She went to her car and one of her girlfriends got in the passenger side. She was not part of my plan. I would work with it. She should not have been driving, the alcohol had not worn off enough, but that worked in my favor as well.

I knew where she lived so I hung back. She had to drive through a dark rural stretch to get home. I called the dispatcher to find out who was one duty in that zone. I knew the guy well. I called him on my cell and told him I was working a CI and would pull them over on a 'probable'. I wanted him to drive by as backup. He agreed and said to give him 20 minutes to get over to where I was.

I hung back further and killed my lights. There was no one for miles on this dark stretch of road. I sped up to within 50 feet of her car, flashed my dash lights and turned on my brights. Her response was typical. She hit her brakes and decelerated hoping I would pass her. I didn't. She kept driving for a couple of minutes. She was in a panic. I had come from nowhere and now she was being pulled over. After a hard night partying. She was probably shitting herself, looking for breath freshener and screaming at her friend. I hit the siren. She put on her turn signal and on to the shoulder. I gave her a minute to let the suspense build up.

I was in plains clothes, so I took my badge and hung it on the chain around my neck. I clipped my holster on my belt so she could see it. I walked up to the car and lit up the interior with my small handheld flashlight. Her eyes squinted as she rolled down the window. I could tell she was in a panic, she knew she was facing a DUI.

"Can I see your driver's license and registration?"

"Are you a real cop?" her friend asked. "You don't have a uniform."

"I am a real cop, this is a real badge and this is a real gun. License and registration, I won't ask again."

She fumbled around in the floor board for her purse.

"Keep your hands where I can see them" I ordered "and move real slowly."

"I want to see your badge, I pay your salary, I know my rights" her friend said her words slurring. She was getting spun up.

"Shut up Brit" she snapped at her friend.

"Have you ladies been drinking?" I asked

Both shut up at that question and I could see reality starting to set in.

"I asked you a question" I demanded.

"That's none of your business" her friend Brit said.

"Step out of the vehicle, now" I replied.

"Damn it Brit!" shooting her friend a look. Brit put her hand on the door handle.

"YOU, stay in the car and keep your hands on the dashboard. YOU" I said pointing my finger at the girl for emphasis "turn off the engine, step out of your vehicle, NOW!"

I watched as her shaking fingers felt for the key and shut off the engine. I kept the light beam on their faces and stepped back so she could open the door. I got a good look up her skirt as she swung her left leg out of the car and then her right. Her black lace panties matched her short skirt. As she stood up her legs wobbled and she leaned against her car for support.

"So how many drinks have you had this evening, and be honest."

"I am not sure."

I took her by the arm and led her to the back of the car and set her against her trunk. I told her to stay put while I went and checked on her friend. I could see she was trembling and starting to sober up some. The adrenaline was pounding through her blood system. She pulled at her skirt and her crop top trying to adjust herself so that she looked presentable. Her skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. I walked to the passenger side and opened the passenger door.

"Step out of the vehicle" I told Brit.

She didn't say anything and when she stood up I turned her around, placing her hands on the roof to give her a frisk.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Checking you for weapons and controlled substances."

I ran my hands down the outside of her body, then along her arms and back towards her torso. I opened my palms and felt along her shoulders. I pressed my body up against her back as my hands felt her boobs, giving them a firm squeeze. I could feel her body stiffen as my fingers played along her orbs, brushing firmly against her hardening nipples. I ran my hand below her boobs, lifting them and then ran them down her stomach to her bare legs where her dress ended midthigh. I slipped my hands beneath her hem and ran them back up the front and inside of her thighs. I could feel heat radiating from between them and slipped my fingers to her mons where I felt her naked mound. She was going commando tonight. Brit gave an audible 'umph' when my fingers slipped between her moist lips and dipped just inside her opening. Her ass drew back reflexively and ground into my hardened cock in response.

"HEY! What are you doing?!" she demanded.

"Stay still and don't move" I said in response to her actions. I then squeezed her lips with my fingers, giving them a slight tug, feeling the slippery flesh roll against each other. A sigh erupted from her as I gently played with her sex. I then slipped my hands around her hips and down to her ass letting one hand slide between her ass cheeks. My fingers probed her rosebud, then down to her ankles. I stood erect and took her by the elbow and led her to the rear of my car and placed her in the back seat, then shut the door securing her inside.

I walked back toward the front of my car where 'Candy' was waiting. I asked her again how much she had to drink. She said "Not that much, really."

"Okay, then you won't mind submitting to a sobriety test." I had her step to the edge of the road where the painted line was located. I had her take a few steps one foot in front of the other. She stumbled on the third step.

"Okay. Let me check you with the breathalyzer." I leaned her back up against the trunk of her car and popped the trunk of mine to retrieve the test kit. It is basically a black box with a tube on the end. I had her blow and she blew well over the margin for a DUI. I showed her the result and she hung her head. I turned her around and placed her hands on the trunk of her car and went through the same frisk I had given her friend.

I patted her shoulders, underneath her arms down to her waist. My hands moved across her bare midriff to her front, then up her torso to her crop top. I cupped and lifted her breasts feeling their heft and gave them a nice slow squeeze. I played my fingers over their front and my fingers found her hardening nipples, tweaking them a few times. She let out an audible sigh while I enjoyed their feel.

I traveled my hands back to her sides and squatted down to where her ass was just inches from my face. My hands grasped her ankles and I ran them up each leg feeling them up to her thighs to her skirt. I did this first to the right and then the left leg. I stood up and reached my right hand beneath her skirt and cupped her mound. Her heat was noticeable and she gave a quiet moan when I squeezed it firmly. She was soaking wet. My fingers probed and played with her lips, teasing them and pressing the fabric of her silk panties inside.

Candy gave an distinctive "Uhhhhh", her body was responding to me playing with her sex.

I was rock hard by this point and wanted to really put the shoes to her right there but I needed to be patient. That would come in due time. I placed her hands in cuffs and had her lean forward against the trunk, facing the front of the car.

The responding officer I had previously called pulled up about that time. His flashing lights lit up the woods surrounding the dark roadway. I walked to his car and he asked if I still needed his help. I said yes but to just sit tight a few minutes.

I walked past her car and shone my light through the front seat as if I was looking for something. I walked around to the passenger side and leaned in. I stood erect and held a small packet of white powder up as if I was giving it a good look over. I held it long enough for her to notice what I was doing. I slowly walked back to my car and opened the door to retrieve Brit and walked her toward the other officers car. I stood her just out of earshot from her friend and held the small packet of powder up to her.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"What is it? NO!" she exclaimed.

I opened the rear door to the marked cruiser and sat her inside.

"This was found beneath the floor mat on the side you were sitting in. I will ask you again, is this yours?"

"I've never seen that before, No its not mine" the gravity of the situation starting to set in.

"So it belongs to your friend, the driver?"

"I guess, I don't know. It's not mine...I don't know what it is" she said tears starting to roll down her eyes.

I closed the door and had the officer step out. I explained to him that I was running an undercover op and was going to flip the driver into being a CI. He asked what he needed to do, I told him to take the girl in the back to the station and let her sleep it off in the drunk tank "charges pending" and then to let her out in the morning. I laughed and said maybe a night cooling her jets will straighten out her attitude. He smiled knowingly and said 'No problem.' As an after thought he asked about the driver. I told him I would take care of her and that I really appreciated his help, and that I owed him one. He smiled at the chit I just gave him, then got back into his car and drove off.

I walked back to the driver who was sobbing quietly.

"What is this?" I asked showing her the packet. She blinked away her tears and seeing the packet up close for the first time and began to shake her head. The reality was really setting in as the alcohol was wearing off.

"I...I...I don't know" she stammered.

"Your friend said it belongs to you. I found it underneath the floor mat on the passenger side."

"She said WHAT? No, its NOT! Its NOT mine...I don't know where it came from!"

"This car is registered to you and your husband. You were the driver, legally it was in your possession. So, you are looking at a DUI and drug possession if this tests out to be what it looks like." She started crying all over again. I took her by the elbow and led her to my car, placing her in the back seat.

I walked back to her car and dumped the contents of her purse onto the hood of my car so she could see. I pilfered around through her contents. I wasn't looking for anything and didn't expect to find anything, but did it anyway for the psychological effect.

I shoved everything back into her purse, retrieved the car keys and sat back down behind the wheel. I shut off the lights and started to pull away from her car. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

I drove for a mile and then said "Tears aren't going to help you here. You are looking at some serious jail time....pretty girl like you...such a shame."

"What's going to happen" she asked.

"Well, I expect the DUI is going to cost you about 15 grand...the narcotics are another story. Probably 5 years if the judge is lenient. You might get lucky with 6 months served and 4 1/2 years' probation. Those Bulls in the Pen are gonna have a good time when they see you. After they fight over who gets you first, they'll suck the life out that sweet little clam of yours."

Candy inhaled audibly in horror at that.

"I saw the student sticker on the window. You go to college?"

"Yes, I am a nursing student."

"That's too bad...you may as well kiss that...and any other career goodbye with a drug record. Your last name is Davis, any chance you are related to the Davis's that own the stores around here?"

"I married their son."

"Well, no problem then...they have plenty of money...but I doubt they will be happy with their name getting splashed all over the newspapers. You know how some folks are about gossip and rumors around here."

"Oh...my...g...they won't help me...they don't like me...they think I am trash. They will talk my husband into divorcing me... Isn't there some other way we could work this out? I mean...it isn't mine...I don't even know what it is or how it got there...oh I'm so screwed..."

I drove on for another mile in silence letting her question hang in the air. I pulled into a parking lot of a big box store that had closed and drove to the far end that was less lit. I put the car in park and turned around to face her.

"Here is what you got. You blew the DUI, which with a decent lawyer you would get 15 grand in fees, court costs, community service, but no jail time....as a first offender. You would lose your nursing career, but so it goes. The drugs are another issue since your friend back there swears it belongs to you. Combined with the DUI you are looking at 18 months in jail, 4 1/2 years' probation as a first time offender, monthly drug tests, and you are forever in the system. Bye- bye nursing career as well."

"She said it was mine? She lied! I have never seen it before! It probably fell out of her purse!"

"Maybe so, but the car is yours and the law says that everything pertaining to a motor vehicle is the drivers responsibility...look it up. Doesn't matter who it belongs too...you get the wrap for it. Or..." I paused and turned to face her.

"Or what..." she asked somewhat pleadingly.

"Or...I could make this all go away, if you agree to cooperate. If so, I can take you back to your car, your girlfriend gets out in the morning, charges dropped. Her insolence, public drunkenness, resisting an officer...all dismissed. You cooperate and we forget about this episode and you go home as soon as I take you back to your car....it's completely up to you....your decision, right here, right now."

"I want to talk to a lawyer" she whispered.

"No problem" I turned back to face the steering wheel, put the car in 'drive' and said as the car started to roll. "You can call one in the morning...after you have been booked, processed and arrested for DUI and drug possession. Everything is on the dash cam. The failed sobriety, me finding the drugs...all on record which will be admitted as evidence. Your choice" I said increasing speed.

"WAIT! You said if I cooperate...what would I have to do?" she pleaded.

I hit the brakes and put the car in park again and turned back around in my seat.

"You go to work for me. That means you do everything I tell you to, when I tell you to do it. I keep the video in a safe place so it doesn't get lost. You help me with some cases I am working and in 6 months or so, I cut you loose and you go on to a normal life as a nurse. That means you don't tell ANYONE about what happened tonight. Not your lawyer, not your husband, not your priest...no one. If your friend asks what happened, you just say that you worked it out."

"What happens to Britt?"

"She gets to spend the night in the tank to think about her behavior and then she is released in the morning. You get to sleep at home in your own bed."

"What do I have to do?" she asked quietly seeing a glimmer of hope.

"First thing, you sign a CI contract with me, which I will keep. You decide to break our agreement and then I take the evidence on the tape and the contract to a judge who will issue an arrest warrant for DUI and possession....those are your choices."

"Okay...I will do it...but no one has to know?"

"No one, you are undercover and if you get burned or let it slip it would compromise ongoing ops. Plus, I don't think mom and pop would be too pleased at how you ended up in the back of my car. The only person that would know of our arrangement is you and me. If you tell anyone, then I go to the judge."

"Ok..." she said quietly.

I got out and opened up her door. I helped her out and then took off the cuffs. Relief was washing over her as she rubbed her wrists. I went to the back and got a CI form and contract out of the trunk. She signed it. I also gave her a burner phone.

"What this?"

"My way of keeping track of you and contacting you when I need to. You will keep this on you at all times. If you are out of pocket or refuse to answer my call or text message...that is considered a breach of the CI contract and I go to a judge. Is that clear?"

"So basically I am at your beck and call" she said.

"24/7" I replied "the more you cooperate the easier it will be for all parties concerned, especially the ones who will never know what happened." She nodded her head and stood there. Her nipples were hard as diamonds due to the chilly wind. I felt a stirring in my pants as I watched her. I opened the passenger door to my car and she sat down.

"One more thing" I said as I softly started to stroke her hair. She looked up at me expectantly and cautious. "I own you now."

She looked up at me with her eyes wide at the implication. "Just so we understand mutually what that means...and I am convinced that you are serious...unbuckle my belt, unsnap my pants and slip them down my legs."

"You aren't serious" she said.

"Deadly...It's not too late to change your mind. We can still drive down..."

"Okay, okay. No I just want this to be over with" her trembling fingers reached for my belt. I watched as the reflection of the parking lot lights shown on her manicured nails. She stared at the lump in my pants as she slowly un snapped my jeans and slid them down to my knees. Her eyes were wide when she saw my naked length and girth.

"Its so big...I've never been with anyone besides my husband."

I stood there in silence as she softly encircled her tiny fingers around my length and gave it a few strokes.

"Lick the head...swirl your tongue all around it"

Her head drew back at the command.

"I've never done THAT before...not even for my husband." She was wild eyed at the thought.

"Well...it's a good thing I am not your husband then...do what I tell you to do, or we go see the judge."

She squinted her eyes shut and leaned forward sticking out her tongue. I could tell this one would take some training. Her tongue barely touched my cock and then she drew back.

12