The Jewel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enthusiastically Dee accepting lunch date, under the condition that she would pay. They ended up at one of her favorite restaurants, where they both ordered fantastic salads. As they dined Dee seemed fascinated with everything that Joy had to say. Joy was picking up strange vibes that she was more used to from women who were either hitting on her or she was successfully flirting. But this was a partner at her law firm, her boss in fact. She needed to be careful and not overreact to these signals. Dolores was married and known to be as straight as they come. Their conversation stayed on mundane work topics until Dee asked Joy if she could ask her a personal question. Joy wasn't surprised by this and readily agreed.

"Joy, we've known each other for several years and you've made no secret that you like men as well as women, what's that like?" Dolores asked directly as any good attorney would. No point in beating around the bush.

"Oh, my Gawd," Joy thought, "Dee is bi-curious! No wonder she's been acting strangely." She hesitated before answering. "Just what is it you want to know, Dee? What's it like to be with another woman? She suddenly became concerned. Was her marriage in trouble? She and Carl have been together forever. Did she catch him cheating with a young coed? That's probably right, now she wants pay back. I don't need to get in the middle of a couple's quarrel. Better back off", she thought, as she looked at Dee differently, looking at her body for the first time as a lover would.

The question hung in the air as Joy found herself reluctant but curious and Dee, having opened the door now had to come clean.

"Joy, to be completely honest," she hesitated. "This of course in the strictest confidence..." she paused as if she didn't know just how to say it, then decide to just say it. "Carl and I have been having great sex lately and in fun we joked about having a friend join us." She took a breath, "Carl was clear it wouldn't be another man, and I've never been with another woman." She paused, "but it got me thinking, that I didn't want it to be awkward or strange when we did open our bed to another woman, so I was wondering what it was like?"

Joy blinked. She didn't see that one coming, "Mr. and Mrs. Straight-laced are getting kinky. This could be interesting." She pondered what to say then just decided to be honest. "Dee it's wonderful, different but wonderful. Softer than with a man, but just as much fun, if not more. And then there are the toys," she paused. "Wait a minute Joy, you don't want scare her." Joy placed her hand on Dee's hand, "You know, it's one thing to try to explain and quite another thing to demonstrate. I'd be happy to...show you the ropes, that is, if you are seriously interested in knowing." Joy prayed that her instincts were correct.

Dee didn't need to answer. She called for the check, dragging out her Visa Gold Card and pulling out her iPhone X hit she hit speed dial calling her secretary. "Jill, I'll be out the rest of the day. Somethings come up, Joyce will be accompanying me. Any messages that can't wait until then? Good, I'll see you tomorrow."

She looked at Joy, "I don't think anyone is using our suite at the Wynn, I can't stay the night, but I think that we should have enough time for an indoctrination, don't you?"

The company suite was as luxurious as you might imagine, it faced the northwest and from the twenty-fifth floor had an amazing view of the Las Vegas valley. But the only view that Dee was interested in was the view of Joy as she shed her business suite and lingerie. Then she helped Dee out of clothes and slowly they kissed after each item of clothing was removed. When they both nearly naked, Joy kissed the older woman more passionately, it lasted several seconds, then on each newly exposed flesh. She was stunned when she removed Dee's bra and her tits remained firmly high on her chest, resisting the laws of physics. "Damn, this woman is in better shape than many twenty-year olds I've fucked." Joy thought and couldn't resist the urge to fondle, lick and then suck on Dee's amazing tits.

~~~

Sarah watched him closely as they ate, laughed and talked. There was definitely something going on with Carl, perhaps she had a chance after all. She was beginning to get hot by his gazes as he laughed at her stories, yes, she could definitely get into that, she thought as she concluded a particularly funny anecdote. They needed alcohol, that was it.

She suggested that they should stop at the local watering hole and Carl surprised her further by accepting. They occupied a booth in the back in the corner in the dark, and knowing that she had his attention, she began flirting shamelessly. She touched him on the hand and arm occasionally, and tugged at her loose curls. He was into her, his eyes never left her. They sat close, as he touched her hand and she felt her pussy moisten. She wanted to kiss him, should she make the first move, what if he rejected her? A quick swallow of her drink, she was going in. Before she could make her move, he leaned in and nuzzled her neck, smelling her lovely scent. He kissed her neck, and came up for her mouth, she met him half way and their mouths joined and they kissed furiously.

"At last!" She thought as Sarah fell into the warmth of his embraced, she finally knew just what she was missing. He was a fabulous kisser, she was about to surrender completely, then she remembered where they were, she broke the kiss. She was breathless as she stared into his hungry eyes. There was no need for words, they stood and left the bar, once outside they almost ran to the parking structure and Sarah's car. She remotely started it and soon they were racing to her apartment, stopping the car in her assigned stall. They kissed again furiously, this time allowing their hands to roam undoing buttons and slipping into concealed places. Sarah stopped again, almost screaming and jumped from the car grabbing her purse and ran to elevator. As the elevator car arrived, Sarah entered and Carl joined her, they were about to resume their making out when they heard the voice of children and their parents and were soon joined by a family of four. Sarah was thwarted. She nervously smiled at the family, trying to hide her lust. She was so aroused that she was literally dripping. The family rode up the elevator past the 15th floor exiting at the 17th, her floor was only two more stories, she grabbed Carl's hand tightly as she poked the already luminated nineteen button repeatedly.

The door opened and she ran toward apartment 1912 pulling Carl with her. She fumbled with her purse before getting the key out, getting the door opened she stepped inside, Carl behind her and closed the door, locking it as if leaving it unlocked, Dee would be able to snatch Carl back home where he belonged.

As in a classic movie scene, the two kissed desperately and hurriedly while attempting to pull their clothing from their lust enflamed bodies. As soon as they were both naked, Sarah pinned Carl to the wall roughly and slithered down his muscular body biting and pinching his left nipple until she was on her knees, fondling his large balls while sliding his hard cock into her mouth. "Damn," she thought "El Grande." He was large and still growing. Too soon he'd be too large for her mouth, she worried, but she'd be satisfied just sucking on the head. She'd long dreamed of this scene playing out. Just when she thought it couldn't get better, Carl reached forward and began fondling her breasts.

Sarah loved having her tits played with, she sighed around the cockhead. He was getting too big. He'd be better in her pussy she thought. Pulling him down on the carpeted floor, his cock slipped from her lips, between her breasts and past her navel until she pulled him between her spread legs. Carl pinned her to the floor. Holding her wrists above her head, he looked down on her, taking in her naked beauty as she breathed heavily. His cock was just tickling her opening. She needed it. She wanted it. But he hesitated.

"Oh no," she thought. "Was it Dee, was he thinking of her and breaking their vows?" She looked at his face, finding only lust there, she reached up with her long legs, wrapping them around him and pulled him down and into her.

He was big and long, as soon as he was inside her, she exploded. Fireworks going off behind her closed eye as he sunk deeper within her wet pussy, reaching depths few others have known. He waited until she recovered. Locking her legs tightly around him, he pulled out a bit, then slammed back into her. He repeated this slowly. It was driving her mad. He finally couldn't stand it any longer and began to pound her quickly, just the way she hoped he would. She was panting and moaning as his balls slapped at her anus as he fucked her. Soon she was screaming and Carl couldn't hold back any longer and roared loudly as he came.

It was a hard come, Carl couldn't believe he'd just fucked Sarah. Sure, he'd fantasied about it in the time they'd know each other, but that was just a fantasy. This was real. He had broken his vows for the first time since he'd been married. He should have had some regret and sadness. He was surprised he didn't. He was still very hard, he knew this was just a warm up. Sarah managed to turn around without Carl's still cock coming out of her and was now on her hands and knees. Carl go the message and resumed fucking her doggie style. He fucked her much slower now that they'd both come. He fucked her slow, then he fucked her fast. They changed positions, she was now riding him cowgirl, her beautiful tits bouncing gracefully in front of him. Carl grabbed her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinched them. "How did he know?" Sarah screamed as she came again, losing count how many times she'd come.

It was heaven, greater than she had dared to imagined. She needed to have him fuck her again and again. This couldn't just be a one-time thing. She'd die having known what it was like to be with him.

"My ass..." she actually said it aloud, not really thinking about it. She was gambling. If she could give him something that he didn't get from her. Few married women let their husbands fuck their ass, they didn't have to. She'd read that somewhere. She was gambling that they didn't do that. She needed him to want to come back.

"Put is in my ass." She said it again, there was no mistaking what she wanted, now.

Carl didn't understand what she'd said until she repeated it. "Damn," he thought. "Who'd have known that quiet reserved Sarah was so kinky in bed.

The reality was that Sarah had never been fucked in the ass before. She watched some porn, talked to some girlfriends who'd been fucked there, half liked it, others not so much. She could have Carl again, if he enjoyed fucking her ass, she thought.

Like a man possessed, before she changed her mind, Carl withdrew from her swamped pussy and in the same motion, pushed quickly into her tight asshole.

Sarah didn't have time to protest. She imagined that he'd lube her up first. But he did what she asked. It hurt at first, fortunately his large cock was pretty slippery with their combined juices and before long he finally had it all the way in and the most amazing feeling overwhelmed her. She was so full. "Ahhh..." she moaned.

Carl had never fucked anyone in the ass before. He had watched enough porn to know that you had to be careful and give his lover time to adjust, listen to her and respond. She seemed to be enjoying it.

Slowly he pulled back about half way before repeating the process amazed at how different and tight she was and how good it felt. He knew it wouldn't be long before he'd come again. He began pumping harder as he heard Sarah moan and he watched her tits bounce back and forth as they hung beneath her. If he had a third hand it would have been busy fondling those beauties. Astonishingly, Sarah really began to enjoy the experience, she reached between her legs and began to play with her clit as she moaned and encouraged Carl to fuck her ass harder. "Damn," she thought to herself, "who knew she'd actually enjoyed having her ass fuck."

"Gonna cum!" Carl announced, fighting the feeling knowing that it made it feel a lot better.

"Oh, my Gawd," Sahara swore, she was going to cum with him. "I cumming, too! Ohhhh!"

Carl roared and came hard as he pushed deep into Sarah's rectum, pulling her back by her hips as they both came.

~~~

As Dee laid back on the king size bed as Joy crawled between her spread legs, for a moment Joy was torn between what to do next. Dee solved that dilemma for her by spreading her pussy lips with her fingers, opening herself to her first lesbian lover. That decided, Joy moved to the target and began lapping, licking and tasting the older woman's wet pussy. Dee pulled the woman closer steering her head and placing a stocking clad leg over Joy's back.

Dee moaned. Joy certainly knew her way around a pussy. It was so different from the way Carl ate her pussy. "Carl," she thought. "I'm cheating on him for the first time in their marriage, with another woman of all things." She moaned louder as Joy, found her clit and was doing amazing things to it with her mouth. "I should be ashamed of this, but for some reason I'm not. Damn, Joy is good at this," she thought as she realized that she was about to cum.

Dee screamed, "Oh my gawd! Don't stop, don't stop! Oh, my gawd. I never knew it could be like this! Oh, my gawd." Then she began giggling as the wave of pleasure began to fade.

Joy was pleased that she'd made the senior partner cum so hard. Perhaps she had another convert? Her face was covered in Dee's juices, and she loved the taste. Not wasting a drop, she licked around her pussy, carefully avoiding the more sensitive areas, as Dee now just rested her hands which had been wrapped in Joy's hair as the paralegal cleaned her up.

When she was done, Dee pulled her face to her and they kissed passionately. Dee tasted herself for the first time. She liked the taste and began to clean Joy's face with her tongue. As she did that Joy brought her hands up and began to fondle Dee's large breasts. Joy loved women with large breasts that jiggled and moved as if they were filled with milk. Finding a hard nipple, Joy pulled it into her mouth. She loved sucking on nipples as much as she loved having her nipples suck. As Dee relished what Joy was doing to her tits, she began to realize this wasn't going to be like having sex with Carl, there was a lot of undiscovered country to explore.

"Mmmmm, lover I like what you're doing, and I am so turned on, I think I am ready to take the plunge. Bring that sweet pussy of yours over here where I can get it." Dee surprised herself but she was indeed ready to discover what all the fuss was over.

Smiling, Joy pulled long and hard on the nipple letting it snap hard back to Dee's tit watching as it quaked before settling back on her lover's chest. She swung around and lowered her pussy so that Dee could reach her, as she straddled her, thinking a sixty-nine might be fun. Dee smiled as she looked into the first real pussy other than her own. It was slick with her juices, Joy had shaved her pubic area bald, her brown star seemed to wink at her. Dee considered anal play, but decided that it could wait for another time.

Joy waited for what seemed like an eternity, thinking that perhaps Dee wasn't quite ready to taste her first pussy. Some of her lovers were reluctant the first time. Eager, but afraid, it all being too much. She was relieved to feel the first swipe of Dee's tongue and imagined her considering the taste. She needn't worry, Dee was hooked.

"Mmmm..." She pulled the smaller woman to her and began eating her pussy like a woman possessed. She ran her tongue around her labia, teasing Joy and then stabbed her tongue into her hole licking it quickly several times. Joy marveled at what Dee was doing and soon found that she too seemed to know what she was doing as Joy screamed that she was coming. Not to be out done, Joy resumed eating Dee's pussy and it became a race to see who could hold out the longest. What Dee didn't know was that Joy, once she came was multi-orgasmic and soon had the poor woman screaming and panting as she just keep coming. Joy later learned that Dee's nipples were wired to her pussy and she could cum simply by nipple stimulation alone.

As the two women played and learned about one another, Dee wondered what it would be like to have Carl's cock in her while she ate Joy's pussy. Yes, that would be a fine idea. She'd find out if Joy could make herself available Saturday evening. Carl was going to love fucking her and Joy together.

~~~

As Carl and Sarah showered together, Sarah sucked his cock a few more times not knowing when she'd get to have him again. She prayed that Carl wasn't weird or anything afterwards. She was concerned that she'd lost her good friend, but when he suggested that if Dee was open to a threesome, he'd like it to be with her. Sarah was caught completely off guard. She'd never considered having sex with another woman before, but if it meant getting to fuck Carl again, she'd be open it, she thought.

~~~

As Dee pulled her clothes back on, she realized just how tiring all this sex was; it was also relaxing in a way she couldn't describe. The shower revived her somewhat, Joy wouldn't leave her alone and they played in the large bathroom far too long. It was late and she still had to dive home. Joy would stay the night. She was thinking about Carl's cock as she kissed her lover goodnight. She truly enjoyed their time together and she was looking forward to seeing the young paralegal again. Strangely, Dee still felt she needed to be fucked hard by her husband's large cock before she'd be able to sleep.

Their timing was interesting as Dee turned into their street, she saw Carl waiting in the driveway as the garage door began to open. Before Carl could get out of the car, Dee pulled in next to him and closed the garage door.

"Hey sweetness," Carl said as he closed the car door and went to greet his wife. He pulled her to him and they kissed passionately.

"If I wasn't so tired," Dee said, "I'd let you fuck me on the hood of my car. Wouldn't that be different?" She reached between his legs and squeezed his cock as it stirred.

"Mmmm...that would be interesting," Carl said as he imagined taking his wife on her car in the garage. "I've missed you too. But let's go to the bedroom and fuck like old people."

"Watch who you're calling old, big boy!" Dee said as she pulled her satchel from the car and handed it to her husband. She smiled and for some reason no longer felt the fatigue from all the lesbian fucking she'd done. Carl too felt rejuvenated now that he was home. As they climbed the stair to their spacious second floor and gazed at the view of the Las Vegas Strip from the picture window, they asked each other about their day.

For the briefest moment, they both considered lying about their infidelity. But for some reason they both came to the same conclusion, it was only sex.

"Well..." Dee said, as felt to her knees and pulled Carl's cock out and licked it a few times as it began to harden. She took into her mouth and pumped it a few times until it was too big for her to take it all in. "You know how we were thinking of brining another woman into our love making. I did some research on that topic."

Carl's cock twitched in her hand. "Mmmm... looks like I've got your attention," she said.

"Always, baby...what kind of research?"

"Well, you probably don't remember Joyce Lee, one of the paralegals from my firm."

"The hot Asian woman with the compact body? No, I don't. Ouch!"

"Careful," Dee said and she pulled her teeth from Carl's testicles. "Don't forget what I have in my hands," she joked. "Well she'd bisexual and we spent the afternoon at the Wynn suite researching what it would be like to have sex with another woman."