The Jezebel of India Ch. 10

Story Info
Two brothers show their colours and the Rani is besieged.
3.8k words
4
798
1
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten.

As Tara's belly grew, the land was peaceful. The only active riders were the couriers that raced off with letters and conveyances from the Rani to Governor Rose.

And still, no force was sent to reinforce her lands nor fill the fort once again with loyal sepoy battalions. Indeed now, with such a lack of interest, many voices were turned to discuss true independence from the English, but Lakshmi Bai would need no words nor give her ear to such calls.

In the throne room, with Tara sitting upon cushions, to gentle her condition, the Rani dismissed any talk of independence and resolved to keep her son's title intact with an English promise of support.

"I have been sent word that a force will be arriving in due course. It has been months of peace now, and I am sure that when the English do arrive, it will be in friendship,"

On the dusty spring roads, now dry from the rains, the whole might of the English garrisons had massed and taken the weary march under the command of the Governor himself and with all his cannon, horses and supplies. The whole undertaking had taken months to organise and put into action, now less than weeks from the border of Jhansi, Rose and his officers say around the camo fire pondering their action upon crossing into Jhansi territory.

"It is my intention to demand their immediate surrender and then if that is not forthcoming, we will take the fort and the place by assault!" Rose announced, flushed by the amount and strength of the brandy he had brought with him, " I expect they will surrender, once they have seen the strength of the force that we have to put against them!" Rose made the last comment down his third large glass of French brandy and called for his Indian manservant to bring the decanter and recharge his glass. Carstairs, the most junior officer, well-liked by his brother officers but detested by Rose remained quiet. His comments, although usually adroit were often ridiculed and ignored by the overblown pomposity of the Governor. He waited until the officers broke up and either went to their beds or stayed drinking with the Governor. Captains Weatherby and Morris took to their own fire and sat sorrowfully.

Weatherby, a seven-year veteran of India and Morris a mere four-year posting knew what Rose had meant by 'assault', "That means he will pelt the wall with shot, like the days of my father! He will then order us to climb a breach and get bloody slaughtered as they did in the days of Napoleon!" He prodded his meagre fire with a piece of wood, stirring it to life. Weatherby sighed,

"It'll be you first Carstairs old boy, the Governor hates you more than he hates us," Weatherby looked across at him and saw Carstairs looking at the night sky.

"It's not simply storming the breach, I have been finding out about this Lakshmi Bai and the battles she's had to face. Her forces have defeated two attempts to have her lands taken by others and I don't think Rose has thought this one through. By the time, we reach her borders, we will be spotted and she'll have a week to gather her forces. I have a horrible notion, that we will be on the end of a stiff fight and even if we take Jhansi, this won't be over quickly.

By the time, Tara had entered the last stage of her pregnancy, her round bump was clearly visible and both she and Deewan were proud of her size. They had continued to make love, sealing their promise to each other and when the news came that English forces had been seen approaching Jhansi lands, Deewan had sent more reliable eyes to have the sighting confirmed and make provision for her departure to a safer place,

"I will not leave our home," Tara protested. She protested but her maids were packing for a long journey,

"Tara, my love. The English come and if the reports are true, they do come to reinforce the Rani but they are set for war and siege. The Rani has been betrayed and I must have you safe. Our little tiger, you carry in your belly must live and carry on with his mother's love and his father's name. Once it is safe, I will come and fetch you myself," He held her tenderly and stroked her full belly,

"Where am I going?" She asked meekly. Deewan smiled warmly and kissed her forehead, a favourite tenderness that always made her feel better,

"Kalpi, the town is near enough for you to travel. Her excellence has arranged an escort of cavalry for you and I know that there is a garrison of men that support our independence. Dosh Khan will accompany you and then return, he will leave three trusted men and you will have your maids and the wise women to ensure you are safe." Deewan smiled, his confidence was well-founded. Kalpi was far to the east, and should the English attempt a siege, then Tatya Tope and his 20,000 men would be on the roads quickly and their second base would be Kali after Gwalior, where he was currently reported to be.

"You will send for me soon if the English prove friendly?" Tara asked and looked into his eyes for a hope that was dashed.

"I fear the English are here for war and I will not risk you in a street-by-street running battle. Even the Rani will have to abandon her palace and seek safety in the Star Fort if I miss my guess."

Lakshmi Bai sat upon her throne with her son by her side. They had been spending much of the days together and The Rani had ordered Gobinder to train the young boy in sword and musket, already a competent horseman. She had ordered a sword to be forged to fit the boy's stature and a carbine had been shortened for his hands to hold and fire accurately. In the evenings, after she had seen him to bed, she would join Gobinder in her tower, sometimes they talked but mostly they made love. Their time seemed to be dwindling, evaporating like the morning mists. The approach of the vast forces brought a terrible sense of betrayal and she clung to his strong body and cherished the feel of his stiffness inside her.

"Gobinder, It seems our time of peace is over. We must decide now whether we surrender to them and give up my rights, my home and my son's inheritance or fight!" She asked dreamily, her body a sheen of fine perspiration after their passionate love-making.

"Fight, My Rani. Fight for your right to your lands. Fight for the young Damodar Rao and finally fight for your people, "Gobinder held her, his skin slippery with his own sweat. He could smell her body and their sex but he could not let her go.

"Then my love, I will fight. I will not declare it to the English force. I will keep my noble reserve and await their warlike actions but you may make a speech to my forces!" Lakshmi sighed and pulled him close.

The next weeks brought the full might of the English army to the full view of the defenders. In the English camp, the European officers gambled on who would win their next commissions in battle, gambled on whom could drain the mess canteen of heavy red wine and frolicked with camp followers, including whores. To them, the war was an opportunity for wealth, notoriety, and sort. Governor Rose took a more serious approach. He had much to organise, buried in his large campaign tent under paper, lists and the engine of war, supplies. At night, he would indulge in his brandy and sometimes, when the junior officers were giddy enough, he would watch their antics. One of his current favourites, the young dashing Captain Harry Grey and his younger brother; Captain Charles Grey, was always happy to drink his superior's brandy and indulge his particular eccentricity for watching women being used.

The native girls would never return to Grey's tent, despite being paid in golden guineas as more than one man was unusual for them and often took much to tolerate for one than one night, but Greys had an insatiable perversion, and their eager audience would pay for his entertainment.

Tonight, as the camp slumbered, secure by properly organised, and alert piquets and experienced cavalry patrols were covering the outlying areas of the camp. The army was well-ordered and so the Greys could send for a whore from the camp brothel and have them escorted by obedient man-servant to the large campaign tent in complete discretion and safe from banditry or Jhansi attack. The Greys, already standing in loose clothing chatted quietly, and their superior sat in the shadows waiting for the show to begin. As the burly bearded man-servant, Kabir, walked the pretty girl into the tent, both the Grey smiled gratefully and nodded with appreciation as she entered,

"You have done well, Kabir; if you would stand sentry for us, we would be eternally grateful. The manservant nodded, now assured of gold and perhaps if the little whore was not too damaged, he might have some entertainment; but on second thought he doubted she would be willing to accommodate him if the Greys used her like the others.

The girl, a slender native with large eyes highlighted with dark kohl make-up and dressed in the customary red and gold saree of her profession was not inexperienced but had not expected two white officers, and glancing around the room, a third tucked in the shadows. She possessed a winning smile and a medium pair of smooth breasts; in fact, she was perfect in every detail in the eyes of the Grey brothers,

"How may I please you, Sahib?" She asked Harry, seemingly the more authoritative of the two officers, Her eyes lowered submissively, as so many men enjoyed. Harry walked over to her smiled welcomingly and escorted her to the long couch, that they had placed there earlier in the evening, and then took a moment to admire her,

"My dear, my brother and I are new to your beautiful land and we wish to delve deeply into its treasures, we would ask you to dance for us," Harry, armed with a charming, lilting tone and warm manner put the girl at ease. Unbeknownst to her was the depth of their desires but she would experience the darkest of them.

As she smiled, danced with graceful hand gestures, and alluring eyes and then swayed and twirled. All was going as she expected until Harry and Charles pulled at her saree as she spun around. Harry was the first to catch the hem of one of her scarves and whisked it away and laughed. The girl continued to dance until Charles caught a pleat and then held it fast, preventing her from moving,

Sahib, you asked me to dance and now you stop me!" She protested sharply.

"I wish to admire your beauty, will you not dance for me naked, as your palace walls display? I would pay much god to see your beauty," Charles enjoyed the play-acting. He loved playing the innocent, callow young man who hadn't been with a woman.

"Very well, but you will have to spill much gold, for my beauty," The girl thought she had the officers where she wanted them, she was happy to show them her nakedness and collect the god. She smiled at the easy night, she expected.

Suddenly after she unbuttoned the blouse and allowed it to fall, the atmosphere changed perceptively. There she stood, with only her gold braid across her naked hips, her black curls glinting in the three oil lamps that lit the tent,

"Now my beauty, let us touch that flesh of yours!" Charles sighed and the two men leapt upon er. Working as an experienced team, the brothers overpowered the girl. Harry, being the elder, had he by her hips and forced her to the couch, and Charles pinned her hands and pressed down on her. Within moments, she was bound with their red officer's sashes, her hands tied above her head, the sash pre-threaded through the hoes on the ornate carving and her ankles tied to the legs of the couch.

Everything had been arranged before she stepped into the large tent.

"Now shall we start the performance?" Charles asked, as the final binding of her scarf, was wrapped around the girl's mouth.

Harry chuckled, " At least we will have some peace," Looking down at the terrified girl's large brown eyes, " Until we are sure you are a little more 'broken in' and have learned to be quiet enough for the gag to be removed,"

"You will need that mouth, of that I am certain," chuckled Charles. Whilst talking, both men had stripped off completely and Harry had already gently massaged the girl's cunny lips, and tenderly probed her, encouraging her body to relax and become wet enough for his prick. Charles massaged and pulled at the small dark brown nipples, that flared up and stiffened, almost angry at their treatment, which caused great mirth for the two men. The girl's cunny, without her approval, was getting wetter, as Harry explored her cunny hole, finding her tender spot and massaging it firmly but precisely. In the back of her mind, the girl recognised the man was experienced in his movements and thought how she might improve her position. The girl murmured and nodded to get Charles's attention, whilst he suckled on each nipple in turn,

"I do the believe the whore will cooperate, dear brother. Shall we remove the gag and see?" He smiled, pulling the scarf from her mouth,

"I will be quiet, Sahib and will please you both in turn.." She sighed, looking at both brothers in turn.

"Well, that's very kind of you, but I fear you will have to please us at the same time," Charles, as if to prove his point, pushed her naked shaft into her mouth and threaded it now far enough in her throat to prevent her from talking further. He pushed and pulled it in and out of her mouth, and she, thinking obedience was the best answer to her current dilemma suckled at his prick.

Meanwhile, Harry pulled his wet fingers from her cunny and raised his fingers and tasted her j

"You are quite delicious and now, you will taste the size of my prick but in your cunny," Without hesitation, he pushed his stiff prick into her cunny and began a smooth, well-lubricated rhythm in and out of her. The girl, her holes thus assaulted, found sensation flooding her and she writhed.

The pair of them worked the girl like this for a few minutes, and without a word, switched places, and now Charles fucked the ever-wetter cunny and with her salvia dribbling from her out of the mouth, was forced to deal with Harry's thick member down her throat. The brothers possessed a synergy, a complementary set of movements that brought not only wave after wave of pleasure to the girl but also to themselves. As they continued using the girl, she struggled less and soon, the ties were undone and she was a willing participant in her own undoing.

Brought now to the floor, upon her hands and knees she suckled Charles once again and Harry entered her from the rear. The girl, being used thus was being driven to new and unthinkable heights of arousal. The only surprise was the wet thumb that penetrated her anus, and gently but insistently twisted and relaxed her dirty hole. After a few minutes of this, the brothers switched over again. After a further few minutes, they set the girl to straddle one brother, taking his prick up into her and her mouth to be used on the other.

The girl was accommodating the pair quite successfully, she bounced up and down on the stiff prick beneath her and when, Harry moved behind the girl and pulled out his brother's prick and became to use a wet tongue to lick the musky heady cunny, causing the girl to rocked forward as Charles suckled her nipples hard, one after the other, then she felt the prick inside her, resuming its rhythm. As the pace built up, she writhed and shuddered as she was brought to yet another climax and it was the moment she crested another huge wave of ecstatic pleasure when she felt the intrusion of the other brother's prick joining her brother's place in her now painfully stretched cunny.

"Oh! Sanib! No! Please it's too much!" The girl's pleas were ignored as both pricks began to thrust in concert, causing huge friction against her cunny which caused Charles to straddle her body, his knees bent and his hand grasping onto her long ebony hair. His thrusts were deep, as was his brother's, and the girl was caught and held fast.

The observing shadow had already been stroking his thick prick and now pounded his shaft bringing a fountain of white seed that splashed his breeches and his shiny boots but he didn't care one whit. He watched as the two men used this poor whore in such a perverse way, which excited him to such a level that he hadn't expected.

After what seemed like an eternity of savage penetrations, the brothers pulled out of the girl's stretched cunny and rolled her over. Charles then lay down and pulled her on top of him, and managed her legs apart for his brother to gain easier access to her cunny and her other hole. Harry took his brother's prick and with a glob of saliva upon the head aimed him at the girl's dirty hole and allowed him to slowly but carefully penetrate her puckered hole. Once he was secure, he then threaded himself into her cunny.

"Oh, Sahib! Please you will tear me apart! Please stop!" The girl then found herself unable to speak as their rhythm began to force her holes open. Of course, their pace brought their own climax on quickly and within a few moments, their pricks were pulled from the girl and they humiliatingly pulled at her and then released a twin stream of pearl-like seed over her breasts, face and into her open mouth, as she panted uncontrollably.

"Now, you can send the bitch to me," The voice in the shadows called out, his breath ragged, " I want that mouth on my prick!"

The brothers, sweaty, satisfied and breathless laughed aloud at their patron.

"Of course, sir!" Harry struggled to his feet and helped the girl up and pulled her, on he knees, to suffer another seedless fountain of white fluid in her mouth.

The wheels of war continued to turn, leisurely for some. As the English and allied forces settled their camp ever nearer to the Jhansi lands, the pace was far more frantic with the Rani's preparations were feverish. Gobinder, himself coated in seat and bare-chested hauled another bag filled with sand onto the street barricade that blocked off another way into the city. He stopped and looked above him, shielding his eyes from the powerful sun, the walls of the place were also teeming with activity. The Rani had been most sensible to reinforce her home, her excellence had always taken advice and she was an excellent tactician. Blocking off the approaches, creating further obstacles to be overcome. Lakshmi had ordered all the houses to be evacuated, though some had declined the offer to be housed in the palace corridors. Gobinder had been ordered to shore up the defences and had thoughtfully organised regiments of militia, armed with traditional but familiar Indian muskets, to man the barricade. He did not expect them to hold off the English but it would slow them down enough to effectively allow marksmen on the palace walls to pick off officers and non-commissioned sergeants and corporals and throw the attackers off balance. Gobinder would not leave these defenders to die, he arranged a warren of unblocked streets that would allow the men to escape should they be overrun and then blocked with carts of dry grass and straw to set alight.

By the time the invading army had crossed into the Jhansi lands, the forces of Lakshmibai had holed up in the palace, and Star Fort and the fortified town. She had ordered no offensive actions but sent riders to Tatya Tope, the leader of the mutineers in India asking for help against the English. The reply promised his armed support and so the Rani would be the lynchpin of the war for an Independent India; she would hold the English forces at Jhansi and he would attack from the rear and then her forces would combine.

The English sent a demand for surrender, but she refused to reply. What point would there be? She had attempted to keep the peace and all she received was attacks from greedy princelings and English allies. Now the might of the redcoat army stood ready to besiege her. As the English placed their cannon, Deewan marked their positions and prepared his own batteries to reply when the English began. As Gobinder looked down the barrels of each emplaced gun in the fort, they quietly discussed the expected bombardment,

12