The Jilted Valentine

Story Info
One man's loss is another woman's gain.
5.6k words
4.51
16.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

The alarm went off at 6 a.m. as usual.

"Morning gorgeous," said Steven, giving me a quick kiss before getting out of bed and making his way to the bathroom. He always was better at getting up than me.

At the first sound of movement, Crockett and Tubbs, our two Rhodesian Ridgebacks rushed into the bedroom, tails wagging furiously. When they'd arrived as puppies, I hadn't wanted to call them Crockett and Tubbs. I could just picture the embarrassment of having to call out their names as I chased after them across Wimbledon Common. But Steven had been keen on the idea and in time the names came to suit their personalities, or so it seemed.

When Steven came out of the bathroom I got up to take my turn. We passed each other at the end of the bed, both naked, and he reached out for me.

"Looking good," he said putting his arms around my waist and drawing me in.

"Why thank you kind sir," I replied.

I put my arms around his neck and we kissed. Crockett and Tubbs were having none of it however and they grumbled their frustration.

The February air was cold when we left the house and jogged towards the Common. We were only a street away from it but put the dogs on leads in case they happened to see a cat. Once on the Common they could run free. Fortunately I'd never had to chase after them and they never strayed far, they just padded along with us, keeping the pack together.

When we got back to the house we fed the dogs then went up to take a shower. It was almost sixteen years since we'd first met but showering together was something we'd always done. It sounds odd but neither of us had ever seemed to tire of it. Steven always liked to soap my body and I enjoyed the feel of his hands running over me. It was reassuring.

After we'd towelled ourselves dry I threw on a sweat shirt and jogging pants and went downstairs to make us some breakfast while Steven got dressed for work. When he came down he looked his normal smart self. He tucked into a couple of slices of toast and marmalade and washed it down with a cup of strong coffee. In this respect he was very much a creature of habit.

At a quarter to eight precisely, Steven's driver, Peters, rang the doorbell and I let him in.

"Good morning Mrs Carter," said Peters.

"Morning Peters," I said. "He's in the kitchen."

Peters and I walked back through to the kitchen where Steven was now studying the Financial Times.

"Morning Ian," said Steven.

"Morning Steve," came the reply.

I poured Peters a coffee and the three of sat at the breakfast table. I'd known Peters almost as long as I'd known Steven but he still called me Mrs. Carter and I still called him Peters. He'd driven for Steven's predecessor and so naturally when Steven had taken over the running of the company, he became Steven's driver. The two of them were thick as thieves and Steven was the only person Peters was on first name terms with.

"Have you got Cath a Valentines card?" Steven asked.

"Damn," Peters cursed. "Thanks for reminding me."

Steven and Peters talked about football. The Arsenal was in with a chance of doing the double this season and the pair of them were both lifelong supporters. Although Steven had never been to a football game in his life, his birthplace demanded fealty to the local club, Peters too. Peters also appraised Steven of the office gossip. Along with Lynne, his P.A. they were Steven's eyes and ears. There were several office affairs going on, some involving married employees, others just young love. Steven didn't judge as long as it didn't affect business.

At eight the two of them set off. Peters leaving the house a few moments before to give us time to say goodbye in private.

"I'll see you tonight," Steven said embracing me. "I won't be late. The table's booked for seven thirty."

"And what shall I wear for you?" I asked teasing him.

"Well, you know slutty always works for me, but as it's a restaurant perhaps we should go with classy on the outside and slutty on the inside."

"I'm always slutty on the inside," I told him.

I watched from the front door as he walked out to the Mercedes limousine. Peters held the door for him as he got in then the pair of them drove off.

I finished my tea then went upstairs to get dressed properly. When I walked into the bedroom I saw a card and a neatly wrapped box on the bed. I opened the card and inside Steven had written, 'Lesley, be my Valentine always. Love, Steven'.

When we first dated I'd never really understood what Steven saw in me. He was younger than me by almost four years. You could already tell he was going places and to cap it all he had the body of an Olympic gymnast. I fell in love with him the moment I met him and for whatever reason he fell in love with me too. I was slender, petite, flat chested and had this shock of red hair which he said reminded him of those Victorian illustrations of faeries.

I opened the box and inside was an exquisite Aubade bra, brief and suspender set. I knew it would be lingerie. Steven always joked that the day he stopped buying me lingerie for Valentine's Day would be the day he didn't want to have sex with me anymore. I wondered if he'd still be doing this when we were in our eighties and what the lingerie might look like if he was.

I undressed and tried the ensemble on. It fitted. I was quite easy buy lingerie for, especially from French manufacturers. They seemed to cater better for the smaller frame. I looked at my reflection and studied it. Pert breasts, what there were of them at least, pert bum, shapely legs and the thing I was most proud of, a flat stomach. All things considered I couldn't complain but I had to admit that despite all this I wasn't as fresh looking as I had been when I'd first met Steven. Last year I'd turned forty and in a month's time I'd be forty one.

It didn't make it any easier that Steven was only thirty seven and still had the body of an Olympic gymnast. It had more scars on it now than when we'd first met but in some ways they just added character. Women grow old, men become distinguished.

It would have been very easy for Steven to trade me in for a younger model. His wealth alone would have ensured a host of eager applicants for the post of the next Mrs Carter and in our circle of friends we'd seen a number of marriages go down that road. But despite the alarming divorce rate I had no real concerns about Steven leaving me. In time I'd come to understand why Steven loved me and it was due to a combination of things.

Firstly, he really did like the way that I looked. I'm not ashamed to say that, to this day, I have done everything in my power to maintain that image of a Victorian faerie for him. I weigh no more than I did when we first dated and my hair is as red as the day we met, although now it gets some help from a salon once a month. Some women think that as time goes on it's ok to stop being the image of the person their husband fell in love with. I don't agree.

Secondly, Steven knew that I was totally loyal to him. When we got engaged I told him that in my eyes he now owned me and it was my job now to look after him. I've considered myself to be his property ever since and his happiness has always been my number one priority. It's not very feminist I know, but it's my choice. He never asked me for this and he's never abused this position but I know it means a lot to him and it's freed him to become the success that he is today.

Thirdly, and I don't underestimate the importance of this. I really am "Slutty on the inside". Since we first met, sex has been an important part of our lives, both between ourselves and with others. Sex with Steven has always been great but I could never have married a man who wanted to keep me all to himself. I just wasn't cut out for that and fortunately neither was he.

Over the years we'd slept with quite a few people, some who remained good friends while others were just transient. Our twenties and early thirties were wild times. We were young, good looking and we made the most of it. We lived life at a hundred miles an hour. When Steven became head of the company at thirty five we'd had to slow down. We still had a great sex life and swung with our friends but I missed the young bodies and casual encounters of our younger days.

I took off the lingerie, folded it up and put it back in the box, then got dressed. As it was Friday it was lunch with the girls. I called them 'the girls' but like me they were all women of a certain age. I knew most of them from the gym I went to and all were sufficiently well off not to need to work. There were seven of us in total and of course there was always gossip which I wasn't averse to taking part in.

One of the girls was having a clandestine affair with her 'personal trainer', a young guy known to all of us and she loved to share their sordid goings on. A couple of the other girls were very jealous and I envied her the excitement of encounters with a younger man but I felt glad that Steven and I weren't like that. If I had sex with a younger man then I wanted Steven to be there too. I knew he got off on seeing me with other guys, just as I liked seeing him with other women.

In the afternoon I took the dogs to stay overnight with my mom and pop in Richmond, just a short drive away. Now they had both retired they loved having the dogs to stay and the dogs loved being made a fuss of. Afterwards I pointed the Range Rover in the direction of the Dorchester Hotel.

The valet took care of the car and the luggage and I checked in at the desk. It was only four o'clock and I knew that Steven wouldn't be arriving until six and so I'd booked a massage and use of the spa. I'd always enjoyed being massaged. It didn't matter whether it was by a man or a woman I just loved the feel of hands working my oiled body. Afterwards I relaxed in the sauna for a while then went back to the suite.

When Steven opened the door to the suite I was lying naked on the bed. It wasn't by chance.

"Mmmm you look good," he said.

"Why don't you come and join me?"

"I think I might do," he replied taking his jacket and tie off and lying on the bed next to me.

I climbed on top of him and we kissed. He grabbed my arse with both hands and squeezed my cheeks.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"All the better for seeing you."

I undid his shirt buttons, kissing his chest as I did then worked the leather belt loose and pulled down his trousers. Running my hands over the stretchy material of his sports briefs I could feel the erection underneath, waiting to get out.

"You can't fuck me 'til later but I could suck you off now, if you like?" I offered.

Peeling back his briefs I cupped his balls with one hand while with the other I gently took hold of his shaft and started to lick the head of his cock. He sighed, let his head fall back onto the pillow and I felt his body relax as I got to work on him...

The Grill at the Dorchester was predictably busy. Not only was it Valentine's day but it was also a Friday. There were plenty of couples making a night or perhaps a weekend of it and if I'm honest we felt a bit old. The Maitre d' showed us to our table and the couple sitting next to us could only have been mid-twenties.

I wore a vintage Dior cocktail dress while Steven wore a preppy sport coat and trousers. It wasn't my favourite look for him but he had made an effort. We skipped the starter in order to have a desert and Steven ordered a filet mignon while I had Sea Bass. We also had a bottle of Champagne which was guaranteed to go straight to my head. I reasoned that Steven already knew he was onto a sure thing this evening, so it must simply have been because he wanted to treat me.

We love chocolate and so both ordered the chocolate torte for desert. It was delicious and horribly calorie packed but if you can't treat yourself every now and then, well what's the point. As I used the last piece of torte to mop up the rest of the cream on my plate the young man on the table next to us got out of his chair and went down on one knee, producing a ring in a box. It was as romantic as it was cheesy but I'd never seen a gesture like that fail, until then.

The eyes of the surrounding tables were all on the couple and the girl just looked as though she wanted the ground to swallow her up. I watched her say "I'm sorry," to the guy then get up and leave. He chased after her leaving his jacket and room key behind and a brief silence descended over the remaining diners.

I thought about when Steven had proposed to me and how I'd reacted. I wanted to believe he'd proposed but couldn't quite convince myself it had happened. I cried buckets when it finally sank in, but they had been tears of happiness.

A while later the young man came back to pick up his room key and jacket. He smiled weakly at us and then went to sign his bill.

"Poor bloke," said Steven.

"Did it ever occur to you that I might have said no when you proposed to me?" I asked.

Steven thought for a moment then said, "No," he said. "I was so in love with you I couldn't really contemplate a life where I wasn't your husband and you weren't my wife."

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he replied.

After coffee we thought about going back to our room but the meal was still heavy on our stomachs so we went to the bar instead. We sat at a table and a waiter came to take our order. It was only then that we noticed that the unfortunate chap who had proposed was sitting at the table next to us. Steven happened to catch his eye and he offered us another weak smile in acknowledgement.

"Not a good night," said Steven, stating the obvious to him.

"You could say that," the young man replied with yet another weak smile.

"Why don't you come and join us for a drink," Steven continued. "It's no fun drinking alone, especially at these prices."

"Thank you sir, but I don't want to spoil your evening."

"Nonsense, you won't be," Steven told him. "I'm Steven and this is my wife Lesley."

"Pleased to meet you both, I'm Peter," he said shuffling over and shaking our hands.

"I take it your friend's gone home," I asked him.

"Yes, she caught a taxi. She's going to stay with a friend."

"No chance of reconciliation?"

"It seems not. Apparently she's been seeing someone else. Some city banker, in fact as I say it I realise that's probably where she's heading now."

"It sounds like you're probably best rid of her," I said.

"It's still a kick in the nuts," he said. Then, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be vulgar."

"My husband says far worse when he can't get the lid off the marmalade," I joked.

"It's true," said Steven.

"What a bitch," I said to Peter, "letting you spend all this money when she was already seeing someone else."

"I ship out to Belize on Monday, apparently the plan had been to dump me once I got there."

"You're in the army?" asked Steven.

"Yes, sir. Captain Peter Rendall, 3rd Para," he confirmed.

"Well now you'll be able to enjoy all that Belize has to offer with a clear conscience," Steven joked. "I hear they have some fantastic beach resorts."

"I hear that too," Peter replied and for the first time he chuckled. "But what about you two, are you celebrating Valentine's day?"

"We are," I said. "We only live in Wimbledon but we're staying here tonight, it helps to keep the spark alive. But I must admit I felt old in that restaurant this evening with all those young couples."

"You look great," he said looking at me, "and in any case early thirties isn't exactly over the hill. But I don't want to intrude on your evening any more than I already have done."

"You haven't intruded at all," Steven replied. "In fact I think we'd both enjoy it if you became more of a part of it."

Peter looked confused.

"I'm not sure what you mean," he said.

"What my husband is suggesting," I told him "is that you might like to join us in our suite this evening. If you'd like to that is. I realise it's a bit of a consolation prize."

Peter considered the offer. There were risks attached to going up to a room with two total strangers but he had to weigh them against the potential benefits. I guess soldiers were trained to take calculated risks.

"I'd like to," he said.

"Then give me five minutes," I told them both, "then follow me up to my room."

When the knock on the bedroom door came I heard the mechanism unlock and the door open.

"Room service," Steven said joking.

The two of them walked in and I felt a flutter of excitement as I looked at them. Steven looked as distinguished as he always did while Peter had a glint in his eye. If he was nervous he didn't show it.

"What would you like to drink?" Steven asked us both. "I'm having a Scotch."

"I'll have a gin and tonic please darling," I replied.

"Scotch is good for me too," said Peter.

"Why don't the two of you get to know each other while I get them," Steven suggested.

Peter looked at me for acknowledgement and I smiled so he walked up to me, put his hands on my waist and we kissed. I responded, putting my arms on his hips and pulling him towards me. It wasn't long before his tongue was seeking out mine and the two of us were kissing more deeply. There was something nice about kissing a younger man. His face felt fresh on mine and his scent was different.

Steven had hung back to watch us for a while, then when he could see that things were going well he came and joined us.

"So no complaints from either side?" he asked.

"None from me," I said cheekily, looking at Peter.

"Definitely none from me," said Peter.

"Then why don't we help Lesley out of her dress," he suggested.

"Not before you've taken your jackets and ties off first," I told them defiantly.

Dutifully the two men did as they were told, then took up their positions in front of and behind me. I began to kiss Peter again while Steven pulled my hair to one side and kissed the back of my neck. He knew exactly what this would do to me and I felt myself swooning at the attention from the two of them. I could have let them do this to me all night. No, who was I kidding? I wanted a lot more before the night was over.

When Steven stopped kissing my neck I felt him undo the hook at the top of my dress then slide the zipper down.

"Be careful with it darling you know how much this dress means to me."

"I know," he laughed.

Carefully, the two of them removed my dress, leaving me standing in a pair of high heels and the lingerie Steven had bought me for Valentine's Day. Steven took my dress and hung it up in a closet then stood back and watched us. I kissed Peter and soon he had his hands on my bum again as I began to loosen his clothing.

Compared to my husband's muscular body Peter was skinny but he was fit and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. I pulled his shirt out from his trousers and felt his slender waist. His soft white skin was just a thin cover for the bone and sinew underneath. I reached down and undid his belt then unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Crouching down I let my hand brush over Peter's boxer shorts then pulled them off too. I mouthed Peter's semi erect cock and it only took thirty seconds or so before he was standing proud.

The sight of his wife enjoying a young man's cock was too much for Steven to passively enjoy however and quickly he undressed and took his place next to Peter.

"Mmmm, two cocks for Valentine's Day. I am a lucky girl," I told them.

I grabbed hold of both cocks and alternated between them giving them both a good mouthing while staring up into their eyes. I knew Steven wanted to see me take both cocks into my mouth and so pulling the two men closer together until their cocks touched I opened wide and let the two heads disappear into my mouth. Steven made small stabbing motions with his cock then Peter copied him and the two of them explored the limits of just how much cock I could take. After a while my jaw began to ache and my knees began to lock from crouching for so long. I had to stand up and the two of them took turns to kiss me.

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers
12