The Job Interview

Story Info
A job interview goes in an unexpected direction.
2.3k words
3.99
14.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulGetit
PaulGetit
35 Followers

The Job Interview

"Come in please!"

I had just knocked at the door to the office of HR-manager Wendy Smith. My heart pumped strongly, I was excited. What could I expect? Did I have a chance? I plucked up my courage and entered the room.

"Hi, you are Mr. John Miller, the applicant for the sales manager position. Please, take a seat."

I nodded, my former employer got bankrupt and now after many, many successful years I ended up on the street and had to find a new job. At my age this was a difficult task. The last year had been a blur to me. Many, many applications I had written but got only a few invitations to present myself in more detail. Always they appreciated my experience but wished a younger person for the position, one who would bring new swing in the sales department and finally they all decided that I would not fulfill the job requirements.

"From your application letter I can recognize that you have a suitable job experience. You seem to be qualified for those activities that are needed to fill out the position well."

I got some hope. Maybe this time I could have some luck. A smile ran over my face. I looked head up to my opponent. She was in her mid-thirties, very attractive but with a severe charisma that was underlined by her hair, that was knotted backwards to a pigtail. Her white blouse was buttoned up, but one could presume that she would wear a lacey bra that covers beautiful breasts. Her grey skirt ended midthigh and let a nice view on her stocking clad legs. I wondered if she would prefer a garter belt over pantyhose.

"Your sales quotes are really impressive. Thus, you are one of the most favorable candidates. I would like to ask you some private questions in order to examine if you could fit in our company spirit."

Vow, I thought. I have a real chance. Don't spoil this great opportunity.

"As you might know this company is female led. This means that all superior positions are occupied by women. We expect that this bears no problem for you."

I nodded. Though I was not familiar with female bosses and female colleagues I surely had recognized that women have to be treated as equal with equal rights and equal pay. Maybe a woman as superior could be a better boss than a male. But, I had to admit to myself that an attractive female boss could provide some distraction and that the working flow could suffer under a working atmosphere full of sexual tension.

"Fine, next I would like to examine if you have the right attitude. There are some company policies all employees have to accept and to follow without question."

This should not be a problem to me, I thought. All the companies I worked before had some basic principles the employees had to follow. I noticed that Wendy played with her top shirt button and let it accidentally fall open. Was that a test if I could bear some erotic tension between coworkers?

"First, you have to follow all instructions that the superiors give to you."

I nodded although this seemed to me a bit harsh and not productive. Wendy played now with the second top shirt button. If this fell open I could have a chance to get a glimpse on her lacey bra. What was her goal I wondered as she finally opened her plaything? This couldn't be an accident.

"Second, the superior is always right. She doesn't accept any backtalk."

Okay, I thought. Uncritical take-over of orders seems not to be smart. But if that's her will I would accept it. Wendy looked now directly in my eyes and after a few seconds it was hard to hold up her gaze. I dropped down with my look and noticed that Wendy had begun to play with her shoes. She wore beautiful high heeled pumps that accentuated her slender legs perfectly. While talking she slowly bopped with her ankle such that her shoe fell from her heel and was only held by her tip. I had a great view on her almost bare foot that was clad by these marvelous black stockings.

"Third, subordinates are supposed to be creative in order to fulfill their superior's desires."

Hm, I thought about its meaning a while. What would be expected? I couldn't imagine it. The longer the interview lasted the more difficulties I had to follow. I got more and more puzzled. Wendy opened now her third most top shirt button. That gave me a good view on her bra. The red lace caressed her beautiful formed breasts. How I would like to snuggle her nipples that I could clearly see now.

"Fourth, subordinates have to show the proper respect to their superiors."

Sure, that was a very natural request to me but I wondered what this would really mean in our daily work. Of course, I had not to star at her breasts although the temptation was big. I dropped my view again to look at the ground. But, there I was caught by Wendy's leg play. That was a strange interview and I wondered if I could pass it successfully. But I had to, I needed the job urgently.

"Fifth, subordinates have to wear a dress code."

Okay, that often happens in sales business, I thought. You have to identify with your company resp. product and should be immediately recognized by potential customers. No problem for me, I dared to look at Wendy's face and could note a smile from there.

"So, John, now that you have heard the company's laws. Are you still interesting in the job?"

I nodded instantly to show my strong interest. I had no clue what I could expect. But that didn't matter. I knew that I would work hard to receive the offered position.

"Fine, then it is time for a test if you are ready to join our team."

Okay, I was ready. Wendy looked deep in my eyes and again I had difficulties to hold up her gaze. She raised her right hand a bit and pointed with her middle finger to the ground. Bopping her whole hand directed my attention to her shoes. What did that mean? Then, I remembered rule#1. Was that an instruction I had to follow? I shouldn't ask. It's a test. Wendy didn't do that by accident. I fell to my knees to kiss Wendy's shoes. Hopefully I had read her signs correctly.

"Fine, John, your first test has run successfully. But, you can do better! You see the dust and dirt on my pumps. I think a careful cleaning would appropriate."

I nodded since due to rule#2 no backtalk was allowed. I wondered how I could do the cleaning? No shoe brush was available. But then an idea came in my mind. With my saliva I wetted the leather, with my tongue I withdrew the dust and dirt and licked her shoes carefully such that they looked as brand-new polished. As I sucked her four-inch heels I felt how superior Wendy was to me. And I had to admit that this submissive role fitted perfectly to me. My effort in contemplating her task didn't get unnoticed to her. She patted my head and whispered.

"Well done, Booty. You like boot-licking, don't you? But, are you of further usage?"

I was a bit proud that I passed the first test. But, what did she expect from me now? I remembered rule#3 and thought. How could I become creative and what are her desires? Then, her shirt-play at the beginning of our interview led me on the right path. I cautiously removed her pumps and started a foot message. First with my hands I rubbed carefully her soles and individually each toe. Then I laid down on my back and licked her beautiful feet with my tongue. Oh, I got more and more excited. Encouraged were my efforts by some quiet moans of Wendy. She seemed to enjoy my treatment and by spreading her legs she opened my new target I had to please. I got a wonderful view on her slender stocking clad legs and as assumed before Wendy preferred indeed a garter-belt over a panty hose. But, more important she didn't wear panties. I got an excellent view on her bare pussy that glittered in my direction. Slowly I got up by kissing and licking first her calves and then her thighs. I was now on fire. I had to show Wendy that I would be a great hard worker for her whatever she requested from me. Wendy moved forward a bit on her chair to give me better access to her pussy. I could smell her wetness and wanted badly to give pleasure to her. I got the allowance as she strongly clutched my back of the head and pushed it forward to her cunt. Slowly I began caressing first her outer and then her inner lips. She exploded her juices in my mouth and as I licked her clit a long-lasting orgasm twitched through her body. She pressed my head forcefully against her cunt that I should proceed my efforts to satisfy her. And I did it for the next half an hour. As Wendy recovered from her lust she spoke to me.

"Vow, you have great potential. That was fantastic. So far you were the best of all job applicants. Congratulations. But, could you do more to convince me sustainably?"

On one hand I was a bit disappointed and a bit desperate since my efforts had not been sufficient so far. On the other hand, I had to think how I could fulfill Wendy's desires better. And as Wendy raised up to a standing position I remembered rule#4. To show proper respect I placed my head on her chair. My face should be used as cushion for her beautiful ass. Wendy was not surprised by my acts. She seemed to have expected it. As she lowered her butt slowly on my face I could admire her beautiful ass cheeks that I badly wanted to worship in a few seconds. Oh, I was on fire again. As she was near enough I began to lick her butt with long up and down movements. As she enforced her pressure on my face my nose and tongue vanished in her crack. I could smell her strong scent and licked her crack wildly. I found her ass hole and inserted my tongue deeply to indicate how low my position was compared to hers. As she had shifted her full weight on my face I had some troubles to breath. But these didn't prevent me in maintaining my worshipping efforts. Whenever I needed some oxygen I shook my head to indicate Wendy that I needed some air. And she was so merciful to decline her pressure in order to give me some relief. Wendy took some enjoyment from this ass-play and after a long time she told me.

"Yeah, you are a great ass-licker. I like to have a tongue deep in my crack. So, this would require a main part of your working time."

And as she stood up she continued to say.

"As last test in your hiring procedure I check if you would accept our dress-code. Strip!"

Vow, I thought. What an absurd command. But I needed the job badly and hopefully this was the last hurdle I had to overleap. Therefore, I bowed to my fate and started unbuttoning my shirt. A few moments later I stood all in my glory before Wendy and awaited her new order.

"Crawl over to the desk. In the top drawer you will find a package that you may pass over to me."

As I returned and handed the package over to Wendy I had no clue what it would contain.

"Boot-licker, this will be your dress from now on. Open the cover!"

I was puzzled, what would the package contain? With great excitement I followed her instructions and took the content out of the box. A steel ring and a cage in an awkward bent form I held in my hands. Asking for some help I looked at Wendy.

"Booty, you are really unexperienced, aren't you? So, this is a cock ring. Guide your balls through it. It is a bit narrow and not that easy at the beginning. But you will get more practice with time. Then you may attach the chastity-cage at the ring and lock it up with this padlock. Do it now!"

Wendy was very assertive and I tried to execute her orders. As expected from her I had some difficulties but after some minutes I was able to put on the cage. It helped a lot that my cock was limp and I wondered how I should ever get an erection again.

"Get on all fours! Your final body decoration will follow if you are ready."

I nodded to show my agreement. I had been gone the path so far. Now I didn't want to risk my success. I fall to the floor and wondered what would follow. Though my view was directed downwards I could see that Wendy had a collar in her right hand and a leash in her left.

"Okay Subby, congratulations! You may join now our team."

While speaking these words she put on the collar around my neck and fixed the leash. Crawling beside her we left her office to enter the meeting room where all female superiors waited in order to give me a welcome party. I was glad that I had passed the interview successfully and very excited what the future would bring to me?

PaulGetit
PaulGetit
35 Followers