The Jock Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, sorry!" he yelled, and put himself back in her, and with a few strokes managed to get some of his seed inside her.

"Dammit, why'd you do that?" she said, upset, but not as upset as she should be.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just so used to pulling out. Look, I think I still got a lot in you."

"Ugh, you got it all over my shirt and belly."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I actually didn't jack off for a day to save it for you. Listen, I can go again in like 10 minutes if you want."

Alyssa had forgotten that about young people, and was a little amused by the idea. She also noticed that at some point he had taken off his shirt, and the sight of that hard eight pack wasn't exactly a turn off. She also couldn't help but notice he was completely hairless down there. The smooth skin made is cock look gigantic; most of the time she couldn't see Matthew's retracted penis in his pubic hair.

"Oh yea? Well, I'm gonna go shower, if you just want to relax I'll be ready by then."

Once in the bathroom, she could see that he had got a good bit of sperm in her, as a trail of it leaked out of her pussy and down her leg. She pealed off the cum-soaked shirt and unclasped the bra, and got into the shower. Once the hot water hit, her mind raced through what just happened. This was supposed to be about conceiving a baby, instead, a hot, young stud just made love to her like she's never experienced. To top it off, he came on her chest, which, obviously wasn't what was supposed to happen, but it was still quite hot. This wasn't anything like a donor / recipient relationship she imagined, but a straight on affair. And the idea excited her.

She came out of the master bath and into the bedroom, naked, and shocked to see him still sitting there.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd be here, I don't think you're supposed to see me naked" she said, and she tried covering her breasts.

"It's okay. Excuse, but I gotta say, you have an amazing body."

"Thanks," she said a little sheepishly, and let her arms drop from her breasts.

By now she had to admit she dropped all pretense that there still were any "guidelines" to keep. She sat next to him on the bed and began to lightly fondle his cock.

"So, can I ask, how many girls you've been with? You're quite good."

"Thanks, well let me see." and that dolt brain of his did the math "I guess 20?"

She was taken aback at the number, just wondering how someone so young could have had so many partners.

"You don't know?"

"Well....like I can't remember if sometimes they just sucked me off or if I put it in. Could be like a dozen more. What about you - how many guys?"

She hesitated, "two," a little nervously.

"Ah, so like your husband and someone else before?"

"No, him and you..." she trailed off.

This poor woman, he thought, no wonder she thinks I'm so good. "Well I hear married sex is great."

She gave out one big "Ha!" "Yea, after ten years it's gone from him lasted 30 seconds to him lasting 45."

He was actually a little taken aback by this. When he started this, he didn't think he'd be breaking up a marriage or anything. But then he realized he was giving this older woman the fuck of her life, and a new sense of arousal came to him.

"So, like, does your husband ever make you cum?" he asked, pushing this new kink.

All she could do was roll her eyes. "Hasn't yet," she said.

"Well I thought you women had vibrators and shit for getting off," he replied.

The statement intrigued her, in its assessment that such 'taboo' things to her were so commonplace. "We've...never gotten into any of that."

She found it fun to play with his soft, but still quite big, penis. "So 20 girls have that this cock, huh? Do they ever compliment you on your size?"

"Most do," he said.

"Is it the biggest they've ever had?"

"Yea, I get it a lot. It's why I got so good at oral. Is it the biggest you've had?" he ask her.

Another big ha, "yea, you're bigger than my husband."

"Oh, right I forgot. How big is he.?"

"4 and three quarters long and 4 inch around," she replied.

"What, the fuck?!? You know it exactly?" he said with mild shock and amusement.

"He made me measure him so we could get the right size condoms. The normal ones were...kinda slipping off." She was feeling a bit guilty now and wanted to change the subject.

"And when was the last time you had sex?" she asked him.

"Whew, I guess last week? When was Saturday?"

"That was yesterday."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I really thought I would hold off for a few days."

"Who was she?"

"What, the girl last night? I think her name was Charlotte? Tight little body but like no tits, I felt like I was gonna break her. Not like you".

"What do you mean not like me?" She found it sweet he could still act a little shy and reserved.

"I mean she was tiny all over. I'm sorry, but I love your ass, I feel like I can pound you all day. I'm sorry, I know you're a grown woman and all so sorry if that's crude."

"No, it's fine, thank you."

Now he felt a little emboldened to share more. "Tiny girls like her look really hot, but if I start going hard I can tell it hurts. When she's got a fat ass and hips I can just go for it."

After a brief pause, he asked: "Would you mind if I took a picture?"

She was shocked at the forwardness of it all. "What, are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm sorry for asking! It's just my buddies were giving me a hard time about this, and thought I'd be fucking some like old gross woman. They'll never believe you're so hot."

"And you want to show your buddies?"

"Please! I won't get your face in it, just your body."

She was mostly annoyed at the request, that he could be so immature. But, it wasn't going to hurt anyone, and she might as well give him a little something extra for being such a willing donor.

"Ugh, I'm probably only letting you do this because you're so good at it. Go on, get your picture. And not my face!"

Honestly, she was a little titillated that her body would be shared amongst his college buddies, and maybe more than one would jack off to her. She stood up, and try to do a "sexy pose:" one hand on her hip, the other on the back of her head. She just had to laugh at how absurd this made her feel.

"Got it!"

"Lemme see lemme see!," Alyssa was nervously excited to see if she actually looked sexy.

She shot him a kinda dirty look, "you didn't even try to hide my face."

"Oh I'm so sorry, want me to try again?"

She should've known he couldn't handle simple instructions. "No...it's fine," she said, with some resignation "I think I look kinda good."

"You look amazing!"

"Thanks," as she settled down next to him again, lightly fondling his cock once again.

A question was rolling around in her head, and now she felt close and turned on enough to ask. "So...you seem to be doing well for yourself. And you said you wanted to do this to have sex...how much sex do you actually need? Not that I mind! I want a baby just kinda curious."

Now his face was bright red, she couldn't believe anything would make him feel bashful.

"You're....not gonna like it."

"Try me," she replied, with some attitude.

He started to stumble it out, "well...a few of my crew mates have a bet," he was right, she wasn't going to like it. "We're trying to see who can bed the most girls this year."

She paused her fondling, now just lightly gripping his cock. "For the proof, you get 1 point for a pic of her body, 5 points for a fuck video, 10 for a facial."

"A facial?"

"Yea, that's where I cum on someone's face."

"Oh." She was both horrified and aroused. All those poor girls, they were just kids. But then again, she was using him too, and he was just a kid. She rationalized that if he helped him get some extra points, maybe some poor girl wasn't going to be used and forgotten. She was a woman, after all, she could take it.

"Well...you can film a bit of us if you want...that last one is out though, remember you're actually supposed to cum in me. Sound good?"

He grinned "hell yea!"

"Well, are you able to get started?" she asked.

"Yea, I think so," he said, but tacked on "do you think you could help out this time."

"Oh really..." she said with some mischievous tone, "what did you have in mind?"

"Do you think, you could, put your mouth on it?"

"Oh I think I can try, but you'll have to guide me."

"What, you've never given a blowjob before?"

After a brief pause, she answered "well....it's not exactly hard to put my husband in my mouth."

She got on her knees in front of him, one hand grabbed the base of his cock, as she started to trace her tongue up and down it.

"Mmmm that's nice, keep doing that."

And she was more than willing, tracing every vein and inch of him, teasing his head a little just as he teased her clit. She could feel his manhood swell, and a new sense of sensuality came over her; she was the one growing this massive cock.

"Now put it in your mouth."

She obliged, only fitting about a third of the way down. Then she felt him grab her head, and try to push her more down. She resisted, gagging in the process.

"Just try...." he said.

And she tried relaxing into it, but had to pull off violently for air.

"I'm sorry, that's all I can do."

He resigned to the situation, but at least was real hard.

Then a thought crossed his mind, "what the fuck, wanna measure me?"

"Measure....your penis?"

"Yea, I'm kinda curious now."

She was a little perplexed but now curious yourself. "Sure, let me get the tailor's tape..."

She briefly retreated into her closet and came out with a measuring tape.

"Now let me see..." she placed the tape at the head of his penis and wound it down to the base.

"Looks like...7 and a quarter...maybe a bit more?" she asked.

"Yea, let's round up to 7 and a half," he added.

Rolling her eyes a little, she now wrapped the tape around his base. "And...let's say 6 inches around?"

"Huh..." he said, with a look like he was really concentrating..."is that like, twice as big as your husband?"

A little puzzled how to respond, she simply said "something like that..."

"Great, I'm ready to fuck now," he said, rather smugly.

In the end Alyssa wanted to end up on top, not just for the control but also to guarantee he actually comes in her. But she also wanted to see what it was like to be fucked rough from behind.

"You think you can go for awhile?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm good."

"Good, because I want you to take me from behind but I also want to end up on top, okay?"

"Yea, I can do that."

She got on all fours on the bed, and positioned her ass toward him.

"Sorry if my fat ass gets in the way," she said, apologetically.

"I love your ass," and with that, he slide his now hard cock inside her.

She could take him more easily this time, she was still quite aroused and ready to go. It was like her insides were now rearranged for his body. He moved his hips with rhythm, plunging into her in forceful and long strokes, his balls slapping against her clit. One of his hands reached down to squeeze her breast, while the other moved over and explored her ass. She loved the sensation of his cock going so deep and hard, and again felt like a strong and powerful woman who could handle all of him.

"Faster, harder," she asked.

"Are you sure?," he asked, with some doubt.

"Yes, as hard as you can."

Then, in one thrust, she felt a sharp pain.

"Ow!" she yelled, as his cock hit her cervix.

"Sorry," he said, as he froze in place.

"No! Don't stop, just keep going."

Slowly, he began to resume his deep thrusts. Soon the screams of pain gave way to the grunts of pleasure, as she adjusted her body around him. Now she felt a different kind of strength, a yielding strength, wanting to be used by the man and be in divine pleasure because of it.

"Fuck me!" she yelled over and over.

When he felt that twinge in her pussy, she knew she would come again soon. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back into her, as he pounded. He saw her whole body spasm, as she gripped the sheets. Knowing she was coming, he quickly reached a hand down to her clit and began to actively rub it. She could just groan and cry in ecstasy, and eventually collapsed on the bed.

At this point, he wasn't quite sure what to do, she just lay there, face down, groaning with each breath. After a minute or so he just asked straight up: "do you want to get on top?"

She turned over, bleary eye; if he didn't know any better he would've thought she's high.

"Ugh, yea, lemme just get up there. Do you want to film now?" she asked.

"Oh right, yes!"

She'd seen a few porn videos in her life, not any since she got married, but remembered what they were like, and decided to play it up for the camera.

"You okay if I make a little more noise while you film?"

"Oh yea! And you can talk up some of that cuck husband shit, it's hot."

She felt a little guilty in the moment. "Now be nice...I love him."

"No, I know! It's not like he'll see it, and it's not real, it's just part of the show."

"Fine..." she reluctantly agreed.

Matthew drove home. Honestly he didn't feel as broken up about the whole thing as he thought he would be. Their sex life was such a chore now, and felt relieved someone else was going to take over that part. Getting there, he was surprised to see a beat up honda in their driveway, "Gee I hope it went okay," he thought to himself. As he approached the front door, he could hear something that really sounded like it was coming from their bedroom. It was almost like rhythmic shouting like Alyssa was in the middle of a workout or something. Then, it dawned on him. He slowly opened the door, trying not to make too much noise and disrupt them; but he had no need to worry about that. He could now hear his wife's shouting all the way down the stairs.

"Yes...Yes...fuck me!...fuck me!"

He was floored. His wife, his sweet, calm, down to earth, practical wife was legitimately getting fucked and sounding like an over the top porn star. A million thoughts were racing. What happened to her? Was she always this way? Did he just not try hard enough and now she's finally got the chance to cut loose? Against his better judgment, he pressed on, slowly walking up the stairs to their room. Once there, he bent down to see what he could through the keyhole. He couldn't quite make out the guy, who was partly obscured by a wall, but he had the full view of his wife. She was on top of him, grinding her hips forward and back, seemingly moving up and down. Then he heard the most filthy stuff he could imagine.

"Fuck you feel so tight!" the man cried out.

"That's because you're so massive! Oh I just fucking love your big cock."

"Yea, you fuck your husband this hard?"

She laughed "only you babe! He couldn't handle me fucking him like this, he'd cum in ten seconds."

"Yea you needed a real man's cock, huh?"

"Oh yea! Goddamn you're so much bigger than him. I bet that's why he can't get me pregnant, his shrimp cock doesn't reach enough in me."

"I love watching your titties bounce.

"Oh yea? You like watching me bounce on top of you?"

"Hell yea, you're such a thic slut."

"I'm a slut for you babe I'll never fuck my tiny husband again. He never makes me cum. I want your seed. I want your big dick seed in me now."

"You want me to cum deep inside you?"

"Yes, please!"

"What if I just cum on your face instead, like the slut you are?"

"Yes, I want your cum on my face! Let my loser husband think it's just taking awhile to get pregnant, and you keep blasting your cum on me."

She now leaned back on him, propping up her body with one arm and moving her other hand to touch herself, all the while still moving.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again."

He heard his wife shout, then watch her body convulse on top of his. She temporarily stopped moving, but the guy used that opportunity to move furiously in and out of her. She screamed and hollered the whole time.

Matthew used the noise as a chance to slip down the stairs and out of the house again. It confirmed all his biggest fears. He always knew he was small, he was a scientist after all. He could check the average size on the internet. He knew it affected their sex life too, as every time he went inside her it seemed like she barely noticed. And now he learned that his wife was just a more sexual being, who needed someone else for a baby. He guessed he had more of a free night.

The 'donor' put his phone down.

"Wow, that was so fucking hot," he said.

And all Alyssa could do was pant hard. "God that was intense, did I sound okay, I'm not good at that kinda talk. Was I too mean?" she said,

"It was great, no worries."

"You cum?" she asked.

"Not yet."

"Wow you can really last. I'm getting winded."

He responded "we can change positions if you're too tired."

"No, that's alright, just give me a minute to catch my breath. Whew."

Just then, her phone on the bed stand rang; it was Matthew. She could lean over enough to pick it up while still staying on his penis.

"Hey hun, how are you doing?" she tried saying with all the energy she could muster.

"Oh, good, He actually got here super late and we haven't started yet..." and searching for more of an excuse "yea, it's taking him awhile to get ready. I guess he has nerves or something."

"Great, love you." And she hung up, laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god I can't believe I just did that!" she said, "talking to him while you're still inside me."

"It was hot as fuck," he said.

"Hey..." he added "did you mean that when you said I could cum on your face?"

"Oh, I said that? Guess I got a little carried away."

And, after a deep sigh, said "sure, I don't think the second ejaculate in an hour is very fertile anyway. And you managed to get some in me before I guess."

"Hey, thanks!"

"What're doing tomorrow?" she asked, as she slightly rocked back and forth on him..

"Monday, I have practice and class until 3."

"Think you can swing by again for another round?"

"Sure, I think I have the time."

"Great, I'm at my peak fertility still so I want to get in as much as I can."

"Oh, shit! I forgot! I promised I'd see Charlotte after class!"

Alyssa was bemused at how matter of factly the guy said that, like they're all just appointments to him.

With a fake indignant tone said "are you literally planning on screwing another girl when you're inside me?"

He could only lightly shrug.

"Well, just save some for me huh?"

"Sure, yea! I can just eat her out, she'll love it."

Alyssa stopped moving. "No you won't! You're way too good at this! Give her some proper sex."

He just had a dumb grin on his face. "Oh sure, whatever you say. She's actually pretty hot for being kinda small."

She could only smile at this testosterone filled dolt. And honestly, the thought of being his second partner of the day only turned her on more.

"Well...I should probably charge my phone in the bathroom, be right back." She got off him, went to the bathroom, and plugged it in the charger.

Coming back, she found him standing up, and just had to take in his whole body. He was just so beautiful, with every muscle looking like it was cut from marble. She now wanted to feel like his lover, and not whatever 'baby making' or cuckold fantasy they just worked through. She embraced him, and began kissing him, deep and passionately. She loved feeling her breasts against his hard body, and the taste of his lips. Her hands worked up and down his powerful arms, tracing every muscle with her fingers. His hands moved across her porcelain skin, tracing her spine, and began to lightly massage her ass. She guided him to the bed where she laid down and spread her legs.

"I want you inside me," she told him.

He came up on the bed, and entered. He began to rock in and out.