The Johnson Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mind me; I'm heading out to the pool for some sun."

This was my first glimpse of her without clothes, and she was stunning. Long, strong legs, severely toned torso and the artistry of one of metro Detroit's foremost plastic surgeons—gravity defying breasts, firm and high on her chest. The thought that I would be sleeping with her at some point this weekend made my cock twitch in Robin's mouth.

My hostess sensed my excitement and squeezed my balls as she drew me deeper into her mouth, slowly engulfing my entire shaft. She kept me there, the muscles in her throat massaging the head of my cock.

"Oh god, that's good, feels so good."

My cock slid across Robin's tongue and out of her tepid mouth and she swept her grayish blond hair away from her face. The smile that had graced more than 100 magazine covers shimmered as her eyes met mine. I thought she was going to say something, but realized that not only was she working on making me cum, her left hand was busy at work on herself.

"Here," I said helping her off the floor. "Let's see if we can't work on this together."

She slid her sun dress of her left, then right shoulder and it cascaded to the floor. She had well-formed, smallish breasts that sagged slightly, though less than what I thought I would find on a 50-something woman, and a neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair.

I led her to the bed, but she quickly took over, insisting that I lay down first so she could straddle my face while she continued to suck me off.

Robin settled her steamy twat on my lips as she toyed with the head of my cock. My tongue felt its way to her protruding clit and I returned the favor, nipping her sensitive bud with rapid slaps with my tongue. This elicited a deep moan and she squirmed down further, almost suffocating me.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard, and she responded by grinding down more. I sensed it wouldn't take long for her to cum, and I reached around and managed to grab and twist her nipples. That set her off.

"Ahhh, ohh god, ohh god that's good," Robin moaned as she backed away from my cock to focus what was happening to her. "Do that, right there. Oh god that feels good. Don't move from that spot."

Sweet nectar seeped from within and her clit was hard as my cock has ever been. I locked my lips around it while simultaneously flicking at it with my tongue.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh shit. Oh I'm cumming, right there, ohhhhh god I'm cumming. Oh that's so good."

Three or four quick spasms shot through her. She squeezed my head between her legs and ground her twat down on my face. For a moment I thought I would black out.

"Oh god, that was out of this world."

Robin's muscles relaxed and she rested her head on my thigh, gently playing with my balls as she regained some composure.

"You may find this hard to believe, given our reputation, but I haven't cum in over a month. That was so great, and so needed."

She took the head of my pulsating cock in her mouth and gave it a long suck, replicated what I just did with her clit. I get really horny when I eat pussy, and it wasn't going take long for me to get off.

Robin repositioned herself between my legs and got after it, working my cock all the way up and down in quick fire motion. She stopped briefly, allowing the head to nestle in her throat, only slide it back out.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum right now."

Robin bobbed her head faster and faster, and sensing I was about to blow, grabbed my nuts squeezed.

"Jesus, oh my god," I screamed, certain they heard me out by the pool.

She was locked around my cock and her cheeks pumped me for all I was worth as I shot stream after stream of hot spunk into her mouth. She fisted my cock, making sure every drop had been released and sucked hard on the now overly sensitive tip; so much so that I needed to wiggle out of her clenches.

Robin easily swallowed the entire load, smiled and got up and off the bed. "Well, this party is getting off to a fast and fabulous start."

She pulled her sundress back on over her head and blew me a kiss. "Help yourself to anything or anyone—as long as they're willing—and they're all willing."

"Who's that out by the pool with Marybeth?"

"One of Jeffry's golf buddies is a big shot Hollywood producer, and he brought her along. I believe she won a Golden Globe a few years ago."

"Really?"

"She practically begged him to bring her. Word has it that she's got an insatiable appetite for sex, which is sort of a prerequisite for being here to begin with."

"That would explain why Marybeth is working her over with a dildo the size of a fire extinguisher."

"Probably won't be the last time. See you around campus."

Robin bid adieu and I threw on some shorts, grabbed a beer from the fridge and plopped on the sofa in the common area in front of the TV. I surfed through a few porn channels, or what I thought were porn channels, before I hit a wrong button on the remote and the camera zoomed in.

Whoa, what have we got here? I spent about five minutes flipping around before I concluded that the Johnson's had wired their entire estate with close-circuit video monitors. I found the menu and switched to Cottage 4, common area, and there I was, watching me watching me.

I panned left, then right. Zoomed in tight, pulled back. I guess whoever got to a channel first owned the controls. This was going to be oh so cool. I clicked through a number of rooms with nothing going on, it was early still, before finding some action in the game room.

A trio of naked, busty hard bodies with long, flowing locks--one with hair died brilliant red, another bleached shocking white, and the last deep blue (it was the 4th of July after all)--with neatly trimmed pubes in matching colors, were spinning around brass stripper poles while Jeff Johnson sipped a cocktail and fisted his pud.

He called out for Julie (the sound and video quality were impressive), and the redhead slipped off the pole and onto his pecker. White and blue twirled off their respective poles, both absolutely stuck their dismount, and dropped to the floor in a well orchestrated 69.

"The Tredo Triplets," came a voice from behind me. "It looks like Johnson didn't miss a beat."

I peered over my shoulder and was greeted by an outstretched hand.

"Hi, I'm Frank," said a distinguished looking gentleman, who appeared to be in his late 50's. With longish, though neat, brown hair, dressed in khakis, blue Polo button-down, Oakley sunglasses hanging from a string around his neck, and deck shoes, odds were that Frank was a member of one, if not all, of the same country and yacht clubs that the Johnson's belonged to.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Kirk. You know those babes?"

"Julie, Jennifer and Jillian; the famous Tredo Triplets from Miami. Alone they go for $10,000 a night. Together, for the weekend, probably set Jeff back a couple of hundred grand. Not that he doesn't have it."

We both played voyeurs for a few minutes, watching with earnest as Red bounced up and down on Jeff Johnson's dick like she was spring loaded. It didn't take long before he coaxed her off his dick, and the three of them gathered around, mouth's wide open like baby birds waiting to be fed in the nest.

Johnson fired off three blasts, one spraying across each of their faces, before he sat back and watched the Tredo sisters kiss each other clean.

"The triplets are here, fantastic," said another new voice from the behind the couch, this one female.

"Renee," said Frank, "I want you to meet Kirk. I'm assuming he's one of our cottage mates for the weekend."

"Wow, you guys wore uniforms."

Renee, who looked to be in her mid 40's and very attractive, was dressed exactly like Frank, right down to the dangling Oakley's and deck shoes. Her hair, brown as well, was tied back in pony tail. Her shirt had one less button fastened than his and she was visibly without a bra, her pert breasts fended for their own quite well.

"Not intentionally," Frank said in reference to the clothes. "We just left some bullshit fund raiser with the Bushes in Kennebunkport, too much effort to explain."

We went through a variety of obligatory conversation before they excused themselves to their bedroom, Renee giving me a kiss on the cheek before departing.

It didn't take long, maybe five minutes, before sounds of sex began to emanate from their room. I flipped the TV to cottage four, bedroom two, and saw Renee bent over the baseboard of the sleigh bed, Frank banging the ever-living daylights out of her from behind.

Renee's breasts swayed to and fro, and she was already huffing and puffing like she was in the final mile of a 10k.

"God damnit Frank, fuck me, fuck me like it's the end of the world!"

Frank grabbed her pelvic bones, and quickened his already maddening pace, slamming forward like she wasn't even there. Renee braced herself and took everything he could give, and begged for more.

"Oh, oh, come on Frank, harder, harder you bastard. Oh, god, oh my fucking god, will you please fuck me harder, harder."

Shocked the hell out of me. I never would have pegged Renee for the overly verbal, boisterous type.

I watched intently as the jack-hammering continued, with Renee cussing up a storm as Frank repeatedly impaled her. It lasted a few more minutes before Renee wailed out a slew of explicit instructions, culminating with Frank furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and shoving a finger in her butt with the other.

Renee let out one last guttural scream; then withered to the floor. Frank, left with his sex-soaked unit in his hand, finished himself off, raining a series of cum shots down upon his satiated wife.

I stared blankly for a moment, utterly impressed by what I had just witnessed. I was so wrapped up in the action on the TV that I hadn't noticed that Marybeth had walked in and brought a new friend with her.

"Wow," they said simultaneously.

Turning, my eyes feasted on two gorgeous, naked women. Marybeth stood behind the couch with her arm around Lisa's waist. The Golden Globe winning actress was a tall and taut strawberry blonde with round, full breasts. Her sculpted facial features were flawless and her smile illuminated the room.

"And I thought it was hot outside," Lisa said

"Hi," was all I could muster, and it didn't even come out as clean as it reads.

"We came in for something to drink. Is there something you would like?" said Marybeth, the queen of the double entendre, as she gazed down at the erection propping up my shorts.

"A beer." Again, I was stumbling all over myself. I must admit a naked movie star standing before me had an adverse effect.

"I'll have the same," Lisa said, sauntering around the couch and making herself at home right next to me. "Mind if I have a look?"

I wasn't quite sure what see was referring to, and as her hand moved toward me my cock stirred, but instead of grabbing my trousers, she picked up the remote that was resting next to my leg and began flipping through the close-circuit channels.

Marybeth brought each of us a beer, placed mine on my lap with a sneer, and sat down in the chair to the side of us.

"Stop there," Marybeth said to Lisa. "See, that's one of the guys I was telling you about. They're monsters."

Lisa's jaw gaped open as we watched Evan the Porter wreak havoc on the pussy of what appeared to be a 50-something socialite in the common area of Cottage 2. The petite woman, she couldn't have been more than five-feet tall, wore only a necklace of pearls which glistened against her deep, full body tan.

Evan gripped the tiny woman by her ass cheeks and repeatedly stuck her with what had to be at least ten-inches of thick cock. She looked to be halfway between an Epileptic seizure and Nirvana, uttering throaty moans in the midst of on again, off again orgasms.

After about five minutes of this, none of us had said a word as we watched intently, Evan pulled out and painted the socialite's torso with a lather of jism. Just as the last drop spilled out the tip of his cock, our omnipresent hostess appeared from off camera and tongue bathed the thoroughly satiated socialite, licking her clean of the porter's seed.

"Well, that's about all I can take," Lisa broke the silence. "Do you mind?" she said, with a glance over to Marybeth.

"Be my guest."

"And you sir," as Lisa helped herself to my zipper, freeing my lesser-sized, but equally hard, erect dick. "Do you mind?"

"No, I don't believe I do," I stammered.

My shorts were around my ankles with Lisa straddling above me before I could process what was happening. In a blink of an eye, one of Hollywood's hottest actresses was lowering herself on me, her sopping pussy engulfing my cock.

"Oh god, that feels so good."

I couldn't tell if it was me or her who said it.

Lisa looked into my eyes within an insatiable leer and began to move in slow ministrations. She fed me her right breast and placed my hand on the left, impressing upon me that her nipples needed my undivided attention.

"Oh, I needed this so bad. Oh my god." This time I knew it was her, given my mouth was full of starlet breast.

"Your cock is perfect. Fuck me with your perfect cock." No wonder she won an award for best supporting actress.

Lisa got into a comfortable motion, sort of a combination grind and slide, all the while reinforcing that I couldn't suck or pinch her nipples hard enough. This chore was enough preoccupation to keep me from pre-ejaculating, which I almost did the moment I saw her. But now we had found a mutual rhythm and I felt I could last as long as I needed to.

Moans filled the room as Lisa had me positioned right on target. She pulled my head tight to her chest and I bit hard on her nipple, sending a shock through her that caused her to yelp.

"Oh god, do that again. Bite me, bite me hard. Ohhhhhhh god."

The action shifted from a calculated, slow-paced screw to a hard charging fuck, as Lisa bucked on top of me like she was trying to break free of some invisible restraint. She had a vice grip arm lock around my shoulders, leveraging my body to get the deepest penetration she could.

I wanted to tell her how good she made me feel. How her steamy, smooth pussy encased my cock and sent shivers down my legs and through my spine. But I couldn't speak, hell, I could barely breath. So I did the next best thing I could think of to relay my feelings--I clenched down on her nipple so hard I thought I would bite it off. Lisa responded by letting loose with a scream that was heard throughout the grounds of the estate.

Her body shook, and hot, sweet juices seeped from her clenching pussy as she began to climax.

"Ugh, ugh, ohhhhh shit, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I thought she was just about finished, but she surprised me when she raised herself off my cock, and jammed herself back down on it over and over. The final time she burst, flooding my cock, balls, legs and the couch, as she threw herself over the edge with the most intense orgasm I've ever had the pleasure to participate in.

She held me tight for a moment; then let me up for air. Lisa flashed me that million-dollar-a-movie smile, wiped the sweat from her brow and tossed back her golden mane.

"You might not believe this, but that was the best fuck I've ever had. Oh my god. Whew."

I didn't know if she was acting or not, and couldn't have cared less. She ran her finger nails down my cheek and gave me a sweet, sensuous kiss. As we parted lips she said, "You didn't come yet, did you?"

I returned the smile, "Not yet."

"We can't have that now, can we?"

She began to slowly move back and forth on my cock, and reached behind her back to fondle my balls. Lisa was so beautiful it was like having a work of art on my lap, like I was making love to a Monet. But that ridiculous premise was quickly replaced by the reality that I was about so shoot my load.

"I'm gonna cum Lisa, I gonna cum."

"That's okay baby, I want you to fill me up with your cum. No one deserves it more than you. Come on, fill me up."

She twisted and turned my balls a couple more times before I finally thrust into her, lifting both of us off the couch as I began to pump a mother lode of cum into the award winning actress.

Finished, Lisa nuzzled my neck for a while like we were long-time lovers, before rolling off onto the couch. I must have had a shit-eating grin the size of a summer moon, because Marybeth, whom I totally forgot was in the room, walked past me and said, "Nice show, I came twice myself. By the way, I think this definitely means you're buying a house from me."

12