The Johnson Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Twins meet new playmates.
7k words
3.61
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twins meet the new neighbors

Eric and Erica were playing in their pool when they heard the moving truck next door. The house next door has been empty for over a year and it would be nice if there was someone young to hang out with. The twins loved each other but they like having others around to liven things up. As luck would have it a girl and a boy advanced from the back seat of the car.

Eric and Eric were both giddy. They could both have their own special friend, no need to share.

"Erica, did you see that long blonde hair and big blue eyes."

"Yes, brother I did. I'm was sad when mom and dad left us here for the week but now I couldn't be happier. This is going to be the best summer break."

Eric and Erica slipped quietly out of the pool and into the house before their new neighbors could see them.

The new neighbors were Christopher, Maxine and their parents Todd and Julie Hanson. Todd, hadn't discovered it yet, but he would be working for Eric and Erica's dad at Johnson Finances. Julie was the typical stay at home mom. Christoper was 19 and would be heading off to college in the fall, but at least she had one more year with 18 year old Maxine.

Julie loved taking Maxine shopping, to the spa, and getting their makeup done. Maxine was a real beauty just like her mom!

The twenty year old twins wasted no time showering and putting on matching shirts and shorts. They knew they were too old to dress alike but it always made adults instantly fall in love with them. After making sure that Erica's long black hair was neatly tied into a ponytail that graced her shoulders they were ready to meet the neighbors.

The cook had baked a pond cake for dessert and made some fresh lemonade for the twins before she had left for the day. Knowing that they couldn't meet the neighbors empty handed they each grabbed an item and walked to the neighbors house.

Todd answered the doorbell and was shocked to see to young black kids at his door. It was a gated community and it was hard for him to believe it was integrated. He hadn't ask his realtor before her rented the place but it was too late now. He had signed a 2 year lease. Todd didn't think of himself as racist he just hadn't expected it.

Recovering he greeted his neighbors and invited them in.

"Hi, I'm Eric and this is my sister Erica we live in the house next door. Welcome to the neighborhood. We brought you cake and lemonade. You can return the dishes when you finish."

The rest of the family had slowly made their way into the front room. Christopher and Maxine were glad to see someone their age. They had been told that much of the community kids were still in elementary.

Christopher like what he saw. Erica was tall, almost 6 feet. She was thin but she had huge breast. Christopher never had a black girlfriend before but he always appreciated the way black women looked. They were real not like his mom and sister who had surgery to make their boobs look bigger. He wasn't a fan of the white woman's body at all. Nope give him a black girl.

Maxine appreciated the broad shoulders, hard pecks and washboard abs that Eric was sporting. Being a cheerleader she had sucked more than her fair share of black dicks and was hoping to get a chance to suck Eric's.

Almost drooling Christopher introduce the family.

"You've already met our dad Tom Hanson, this is my mom Julie, my little sister Maxine and I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris."

"Hey buster we are only a year a part, stop acting like I'm 8 instead of 18."

Eric and Erica glanced at each other giddy to know that the neighbors were legal.

"You two cut it out." Julie scolded.

"Todd, we were just about to order pizza and watch moves is it ok for Chris and Maxx to come next door for a few hours? We promise to have them home by 11."

Todd was somewhat taken aback by being addressed by his first name but he could see the kids looked excited so reluctantly he agreed.

"They are going right next door so, there's no curfew, just let us know if plans change. By the way Maxine hates to be called Maxx."

The kids quickly kissed their parents goodbye and walked out the door into what they hoped would be the start of new relationships.

While Eric and Erica knew for sure it would be the start of something new.

Ericka grabbed Maxx's hand as soon as they left the house. She started swinging it like they were in elementary. Maxx giggled liking how friendly her neighbor was.

Eric and Chris walked at a slower pace behind the girls. Giving them a chance to size up the girls.

"I know we just met but, does your twin like white boys?"

"Dude, I don't think so but there's a first time for everything, right?"

"Right. What kinds of things does she like?"

"Girl things. You have a sister."

"I know but does she like preppy guys are ones with a little more flavor?"

"I would say a lot more flavor." Eric laughed seeing Christ blush.

"Dude you gotta help me ok."

"Ok, but it's going to cost you."

By this time they had made it to the house.

"Eric, go ahead and make the pizza order, please. Maxx and I are going to go upstairs and freshen up."

Maxine made a face, but she didn't say anything to Erica about calling her Maxx. She needed Ericas's help to seduce Eric and if being called Maxx was going to get her her Eric she would endure.

Erica's room was huge with two walk in closets, and a wall cutout filled with shoes.

"You have more clothes than me and my mom combines!"

"All of my parents friends just adore Eric and I they are always buying us something. Besides Eric and I both have unlimited credit cards, and I love to shop!"

"I wish I had a credit card. Mom is always buying me stuff but I'd love my own stuff."

"If you're good maybe Eric or I will take you shopping. For now though let's get you changed into something more comfortable. Take off your shirt and pants."

Maxx did as instructed and removed her clothes. She was left standing in the middle of the room in a pink demi bra and matching panties. Erica came over and traced the undergarments.

"Maxx these will never do. You should consider black undergarments. They'll show off your tan. Take those off."

While Maxx took off her undergarments, Erica went to the back of her lingerie closet and found some plain black underwear and bra.

"Now these will look pretty on you."

"They look like a child's underwear set."

"They'll look exquisite on you."

"I don't want your brother to see me as a little girl."

"You want my brother happy, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Well this set will make my brother very happy."

Resolved to make Eric happy, Maxx deferred to Erica's decision.

"Good girl. Put this outfit on when you finish. I'm going to see how long before the pizzas here." Erica gave Maxx a lite peck on the lips before she disappeared.

Meanwhile Eric had ordered the pizza and was helping Chris get ready for the evening.

"Ok, take off your clothes while I see what I can find for you."

Chris stared at Eric but made no attempt to take off his clothes.

"So, you're one of them, huh?"

"One of who?"

"Those guys who are homophobic, too scared to undress in front of a dude? We have the same parts. Well kinda, I'm sure some of our parts look a little different. Either way I'm just trying to help you get laid." Eric said before laughing.

"So, you're one of those dudes, huh? The kind who thinks just because he's black his Johnson is bigger."

"Nope, I know my Johnson's bigger, after all I am Eric Johnson." Eric walked behind Chris jerked down his shorts and swatted his ass.

"When I tell you to do something, I mean now and no questions. Make sure you remember that. When you finish put on the outfit on the bed. I'll be right back. I'm going to ask my twin a question.

Erica and Eric met in the kitchen.

"I don't know if they are ready. Maxx has been questioning me the whole time I've been dressing her."

"Chris has been doing the same thing. I think they're going to need some of our desire pills. I'll grab a few if you'll make drinks, but I don't want them drunk tonight. I want them to remember everything in the morning. Are the recorders running?"

"Yes, I started them before we left. I'll make Shirley Temples. It'll mask the taste. I can't wait to see what Eric looks like. I still need to wash Maxx's face. She looks like a whore with all that extra makeup on."

"We'll meet back here in 10 minutes. Unless I have to spank Chris. I already had the swat him for not changing."

"Damn I should have done the same to Maxx. I'm going to bring down an extra set of black undergarments and a white dress. Can you bring tighty whiteys and a basket set. Don't forget the hat. It sets the whole outfit."

"Deal, but what about a yellow dress? You should hold off on white until it's the wedding night."

"You're right. Sorry I've just gotten so excited."

The twins mixed the drinks and headed of to give their guest something to drink.

Maxx was sitting on Erica's bed when Erica returned.

"Maxx, why don't you have a seat on the floor. My mother doesn't like people on the bed unless they are getting in it."

"I'm sorry Erica. I can sit at the vanity. Can you please call me Maxine? I have a boy cousin named Maxx and so I use Maxine so everyone knows I'm a girl."

"Maxx as you are now, no one will mistake you for a guy. Here I made you a pre dinner drink. I'm doing to sit at the vanity. Come sit in front of me Maxx."

Maxine groaned. She had just explained why she didn't want to be called Maxx, yet Erica insisted on using that name. And now she wanted me to set on the floor like a dog? Who does she think she is? Eric's Johnson better be worth it.

"Erica, this drink is delicious. I'll save the rest for dinner."

"You'll have more for dinner, finish that one now. I notice you're still standing." Erica reached out and swatted Maxx's bottom just hard enough to get her attention.

"Ow, that hurt. What did you do that for? I don't like to sit on the floor."

"Do you suck dick, standing?"

"No, ugh. Fine." Max. Sat on the floor and finished her drink.

"Good girl, Maxx. That's so much better. Now let me get to work on your face." Eric pulled out some cleansing wipes and removed all of Maxx's makeup. Then she applied eye liner and chapstick. The effect make Maxx look more like a fifteen year old boy than an eighteen year old girl.

Next Erica slipped a yellow dress onto Maxx.

"Are you sure about this? I don't think your brother is going to like this."

"Do you want a spanking?" Erica asked as she tightly wrapped her hands around Maxx's hair and yanked. "If you think you are going to be with my brother and disobey me you have another thing coming. You will obey without question or he or I will punish you."

"I'm going home. I'm sure there will be other guys without a crazy twin."

"Suit yourself, but if you leave now just know there'll be no black dick for you and you'll be hurting your brother. Think about it. High school will be extremely lonely for a newcomer, especially when we tell them that the Hanson's are racist. It's a small town and the Johnson's run everting."

Maxx didn't want her family to be known as qracist, she definitely wanted to suck big black cocks, and she wanted to have an awesome senior year. So despite Erica's craziness she put on the yellow dress and followed Erica downstairs.

The pizza had just arrived and Eric and Chris were putting out plates. Erica pulled out a chair for Maxx before refilling the neighbors glasses with Shirley Temples laced with desire pills. The twins cousin, Quincy worked in a lab and had developed pills that increases a persons level of sexual desire and suggestion. Quincy had also designed a few other pills that the twins had in their possession. The other pills looked and tasted like gummy's it would be easy to get the neighbors to ingest the other pills when the time was right.

"My sister and I often watch interracial porn, are you into porn?"

"I can't speak for Maxine, put I love watching porn." Chris answered.

"Maxx, what about you?" Eric asked.

"Eric, not you too. I really prefer Maxine over Maxx. Maxx is such a boys name."

"I like calling you Maxx. All of our friends have nicknames. You are our friend, right Maxx?"

"Yes, Eric I'm your friend. I'm kinda hoping for more."

"Stand up for me."

Not knowing what Eric was up to, Maxx slowly stood up.

"Good girl. Now repeat after me. From now on my name is Maxx."

"From now own my name is Maxx." Maxx whispered.

Erica who was clearly enjoying this, wanted to make sure Maxx understand the name change so she spoke up. "I'm sorry repeat that louder. I couldn't hear. What is your name?"

"Maxx, my new name while I'm here is Maxx." Maxx shouted.

Christopher felt bad for his sister, but she hadn't asked them to stop so he sat there and ate his pizza in silence.

Erica got up and retrieved a pen and paper. She placed them on the table in front of Maxx.

"The way you shouted was not very nice Maxx. Perhaps you should write your new name 50 times."

"No, no, no I'm sorry. That wasn't nice of me I'm just frustrated. I don't like to be called Maxx."

"Maxine, it's alright if you don't have to write, you may go home. Chris will be along later. Your sibling knows how to play by the rules. Chris are you ready to go home?" Eric asked.

Chris could feel his 4 inch dick get hard in his shorts. He had been getting increasingly horny, and now there was a hand gently caressing his dick through the shorts. There was no way he was leaving now. Chris wasn't sure he could speak without giving anything away so he shook his head no. He knew Maxine didn't like Maxx but if being called Maxx was going to get her laid he didn't understand the problem.

"Eric, I'm sorry I don't want to go home. I will write my name is Maxx."

"No, Maxine. You reminded us that you don't care what Erica and I want your name is Maxine and Maxine isn't welcomed over here only Maxx. You may go grab your things and go."

Maxine always loved being the center of attention and combined with the desire pills her nipples were getting hard and her pussy was getting wet. She wanted to stay more than anything. She had come for dick and wasn't leaving without it. She grabbed the paper and started writing hi my name is Maxx.

"Erica, Chris ignore Maxine. We will finish eating and let the fun began." Eric knew that Erica had scored big. Maxine would have everyone calling her Maxx.

Maxine didn't want them to start without her so started reading out loud what she was reading. The other looked on with amusement while she wrote.

"Chris, tell us what are you looking for." Erica asked.

Blushing he answered. "I just want someone who is nice and friendly. I enjoy sex, but if that's not on the plate right now it's okay."

"I love having sex. I like to have my pussy eaten, my ass licked and my titties sucked. That is for starters." Sex was one of the things that the Johnson's were known for and Erica loved it.

"I love have my dick sucked. There nothing better than somebody laying down holding their legs wide open begging me to fuck them with my big dick." Eric added to the conversation.

Finally Maxine was finished writing. All the sex talk was making her want to finger herself and if she didn't get any dick soon she probably would do just that during the movie.

"I like" Maxx started.

"Shut the hell up Maxine. No one is interested in what you want."

"Maxx, my name is Maxx. I'm sorry I made a big deal about it, but from now own my name is Maxx."

"Maxx, huh? Prove it. Get under the table and suck my brother dick."

"In front of you and my brother?"

Eric had had enough. She grabbed Maxx by the hair and yanked her to her knees. "Bitch I said suck my brother and for questioning me take off the dress.

Maxx wiggled out of her dress. She was embarrassed about how Erica was treating her, embarrassed about her plain underwear, embarrassed by the wet spot that was clearly there, and embarrassed by her brother seeing her in her underwear. But she wanted dick more than anything she reminded herself. She fished out Eric's dick and wad pleasantly surprised. It was 10 inches long and half as wide. There was no way it was going to fit in her mouth, but she was going to have fun trying.

She rubbed the shaft while she licked the head. She inserted her tongue in his pee slit. Fucking it with her rolled up tongue. She scratched the shaft unintelligible she reached his heavy balls. Mmm she though, they must hold a lot of cum. She sucked and slurped until Eric tapped her head to stop.

"Let's all go into the family room. That way we can all see what Maxx is doing. Maxx, Erica didn't tell you that you could walk. So hands and knees until she our I tell you otherwise."

Lucky for Maxx the family room was adjacent to the kitchen. She crawled with her head down and ass straight up. Both Eric and Erica swatted her as they passed.

Eric, Chris and Erica spread out on the wrap around sofa so that they could all see each other and the television. Maxx crawled back into Eric lap to continue her job. She had smelled dick and now she wanted cum. But Eric stopped her before she could get started again.

"Thank you Maxx. I see some place where you will have to improve. It's Chris's turn now."

"Wait, my sister has never sucked my dick."

"Do you want my sister to suck your dick?"

"I would love nothing more than for Erica to suck my dick."

"So it's ok for my sister to suck your dick, but not your sister?"

"That's not what I mean, I'm just saying...."

"Good boy, Maxx suck Chris's dick. Or you both can get the fuck out."

Neither sibling was ready to leave. Because Chris's shorts were draw string he stood up and removed his shorts and underwear. He gave his sister a look that said he was sorry and laid back on the sofa and closed his eyes. He would imagine it was Erica who was sucking his dick.

Maxx picked up her brothers 3 inch penis and put it in her mouth. The whole thing fit, including his marble sized balls. Pathetic, this is why she like black dick, she wanted to know there was something in her mouth, pussy, and ass when she fucked.

Chris started to moan. He was going to come in his little sistersmouth if he wasn't careful.

"Chris, open your eyes damit and don't you cum yet." Erica said after she heard him moaning. The day was just starting if he came now, there's no telling if he would get hard again.

Opening his eyes he saw his sister sucking his dick and he wanted to cry. When he was younger he would have gladly let her suck it, but not now in front of everyone.

"Maxx, that's enough. It's Erica's turn."

"Erica doesn't have a dick and I don't eat pussy."

"My clit is bigger than your brothers now get over here."

Defeated Maxx crawled the distance to Erica who had gotten naked from the waist down. Indeed Erica's clit was bigger than her brothers dick. Maxx blew on Ericas clit and slowly stick her tongue out to lick it.

"Yum. That tastes good."

"I know, now get to work."

Maxx licked the strawberry flavored clit with wild abandonment. First she lick up and down taking a little nibble on the down stroke. She was in heaven, but she couldn't figure out how Erica had flavored her clit. The more she lick the more intense the flavor. What Maxx didn't know is that Erica had placed a gummy on her clit before dinner and now it had melted into a delicious lube just for Maxx. The more Maxx licked the more she wanted. Erica stroked Maxx's headed and cooed.

The boys looked on in amazement. Eric loved seeing his sister have sex but he wasn't ready for her to cum yet. There was still a lot of work to do if he and Erica were to have the Hanson's ready before their parents returned. So Eric signaled to Erica to stop. Erica knew her brother was right, a little cum now or a night to remember.

12