The Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber’s Quest Persists.
4.8k words
4.56
2.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers

*** Sophomore Year ***

That special time had arrived for virginal Amber.

Freshman year was all about human anatomy and sensuality, body caresses, learning about manual titillation, fingered orgasms, and using her boobs to massage male erections that let loose milky ejaculations into the light of day and dark of night.

This year would introduce vaginal sex and every young female must have her first time.

Amber had been plied with whispered stories from those classmates who have gone before her. Some said it hurt but dissipated quickly, some said it was rough, and some said their nervous anxiety and subsequent relief had driven them to an orgasm higher than even the best solo or assisted masturbations.

But the upper classmates were unified in their opinion that it led to fantastically better follow-on sexual experiences. Still, Amber's emotions were a jumble of anxious, curious, timid, and bold. But, whatever she felt, it would happen: her time had come.

She was told that it would go easier if she presented herself in a way that invigorated the male's libido. So, she dressed in neat casual: sleeveless front zipper summer dress, short to show her long legs, light blue in a color to complement her eyes. She wore the requisite white strappy heels, light facial makeup, and simple golden earrings. Her other adornments were a thin golden chain necklace and a matching pair of delicate wrist bracelets and one anklet. She strived to make her look youthful and innocent, rumored to be especially helpful in enticing her first coital man.

She strolled nervously across the pool deck to an umbrella-shaded small cafe table set for two. Coach Tutor Emeritus Ned sat waiting and watching as she approached. He stood as she neared, greeted her kindly, and helped her to sit before sitting across from her.

"Good afternoon, Amber. You may call me Mr. Ned or simply Sir, whichever you prefer. I have been assigned to move you through the next step in your feminine maturity. You look lovely in that dress, by the way. The color suits you."

Amber's suppressed anxiety eased a bit at his smooth manly voice and macho assurances. But there was still the looming question of discomfort during the inevitable event.

She nibbled on her light plate of finger food. There were water and juices but no alcohol; the curriculum dictated that the virgin's senses be fully alert during her momentous deflowering.

The man chatted easily with her, asking open-ended questions, drawing out her views about her classes, what academics she liked, her beauty classes, and the gym toning exercises. He deflected her questions about himself and remained the mysterious stranger that would soon rend her hymen.

With the assertiveness of a confident man, Mr. Ned silently rose and she looked up as he extended his hand to her. She timidly took it and he held it firmly, trapped her will to his with his cool stare, and drew her up, towering half a foot taller, even in her heels.

He led her towards his guest coach tutor suite, a place to make her first time especially special; her jittery reactions to the new carnal sensations would be more intense in an unaccustomed venue.

Mr. Ned continued to treat her with courtesy and conviction. He knew his role, just as he had on yesterday's duty, deflowering another of Amber's freshman classmates, a petite Asian lass named Sadie. Her anxiety had driven her to an orgasm, an unusual first-time outcome. He had driven out several more, for him and her, before dawn's early light.

He opened the door and ushered today's blonde to enter ahead of him. She surveyed the room: a carpeted central open space, large king-size bed, many wall and ceiling mirrors, an open view ensuite bath, and a large partially upholstered wooden armchair.

"Amber, let's make ourselves more comfortable."

She stood at center room as he stood tall and close, looking down at her. His hands rose gently to her dress front zipper and pulled it downward, peeling away the fabric to reveal her unfettered fine breasts with their subtly made-up nipples.

He paused to garner his first view there and Amber hoped she had succeeded in achieving a male libido-boosting presentation. He seemed pleased as he zipped down some more, revealing her baby blue satin thong. Then all else was exposed as the opened dress slid over her shoulders and dropped to the floor.

She stood in his view, alert to any sign of his directives for her at this special time. He spoke softly.

"I want your panties as my souvenir of this special encounter. You may take off your heels or keep them on in bed as you please."

Amber leaned over and skinned off her thong, standing again to hand them politely to him. He pocketed the prize. All of her previous experiences with men had been a mix of heels off or on but she decided to remove them in deference to the expensive-looking black satin bed sheets that awaited them. Fully nude save for makeup and jewelry, she looked up at his face.

"Go ahead, my dear. Prepare me; make me hard. Do your duty to me, the male, so I can meet your desire for my cock inside you."

Amber took that as permission to get him ready manually, as she had learned so well in Freshman year. She started by kneeling and assisting to remove his shoes. Next, she unzipped his fly and slid down his pants. He was commando and she got her first view of his cock, similar but different from the staff coach tutor cocks, a bit larger than the ones she had learned time and again how to properly handle.

She looked his flaccid member eye to eye. The knob was a good size and the shaft promised thickness. She tried a touch to the under-vee and ventured a thumb pad tickle there. He smiled and moaned serenely, just as so many of her other men had done before, and she took that as a sign of his approval. She kept that caress in motion while another finger pressed the scrotum space between his balls, eliciting another throaty hum.

His cock was swelling in her care; she stood and cradled the shaft in one palm while a finger from the other daubed his knob with the precum leaking from the tip slit. Her friends had suggested that would aid its entry when the time came. He swelled more in her hands and was rising from horizontal stiffness to inclining more aloft. He was close to ready and she thought they should finish the foreplay in bed.

He seemed to read her thoughts and took her by the shoulders, lifting her to stand and backstepping her to the mattress edge. Her ass braced there and she laid her back flat on the mattress. Her boobs took on a torus roundness centered with rosy disks. He touched the nipples and buffed small circles at the pink edges. The nubs rose to attention and he moved on.

Ned knelt between her legs and used his thumbs to spread her labia. Her neck crunched forward and her blue eyes looked down from under her blonde straight-cut bangs. He looked at her craning face and the impending coitus couple's eyes locked.

"Show me what you like, Amber. Finger your pussy and get yourself ready as you did me."

Amber slid her fingertips there and rubbed slow circles around the pink labia rim, flicking over her clitoris on successive rounds. Her head laid back and her eyes closed as her ardor rose; little vocal moans emerged from her blushing face. She was wet and warm and feeling nice.

Ned stood and boosted her ass back further onto the bed. She crab-walked to the center of the mattress and he followed along, posing on his knees above her excited body. Leaning forward, his cock waggled against her groin and they snuggled together to get the right alignment. Amber's nostrils filled with the scent of Mr. Ned's cologne, a musky smoky redolence. She had taken care to balance her own perfume and hoped she made the right choice that would encourage this man to deeply desire her.

Amber felt the fleshy intruder probe her pussy lips and the tip inched apart her engorged pink membranes. She almost involuntarily wound her arms around his neck as he settled on elbows and forearms to brace the bulk of his upper body. His chest compressed her nipples as he shuffled to arrange his hips; she spread her thighs wider to aid his lower body positioning for penetration.

She had hoped he would utter some warm words at this ultimate moment but Mr. Ned simply pushed, cleaving her core as his swollen muscle slowly pierced and then slid a few inches further down her moist channel. The sliding stopped as his tip reached her hymen, the virginal barrier he was destined to burst.

"Brace yourself, my dear; your time has truly arrived. It may hurt a little but only for a moment."

She took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed. Her face assumed a determined grimace while she forced her elevated knees wider and braced her feet on the mattress. Now, she wished she had retained her shoes; the heels would have better anchored her legs.

She felt his backbone arch and his hips pushed but not enough. She felt her maidenhead stretch but not rip. He relaxed, retreated, braced, and rammed forcefully against the obstacle.

That worked and she suppressed a squeal as her hymen tore and his knob pushed past it. He retreated an inch and rammed again, now gaining complete entry as his pubis banged on her clitoris and his tip pressed her cervix deep inside. She felt a pique of despair, a sense of mourning at innocence lost, but then relief, now that her deflowering was achieved.

Amber felt her first real man pause and hold, thinking that was it, he was done. But no, he pulled back halfway and stroked in again, hitting her again at both erogenous places, surface and depth. There were no more pauses as he pulled back until almost exiting her labia before quickly running his cock completely inside her.

Again, and again, and again he steadily stroked, using her cunt to simulate his penile nerves, just as her hands and boobs had done to other cocks during the many staff coach tutor exercises throughout her freshman year of manual titillation exercises.

Amber sensed a speeding up and shortening of the cycles. Her man was grunting louder as his pace quickened and she knew from her manual massages that he would soon erupt in ejaculation.

And with a cry, he did, blasting her womb with its first ever rope of sperm, the first dose of a few more of his own for now, and the advent of many more from the men who would plunge her cunt over her coming years, her coming lifetime.

His mouth found hers and he stuck his tongue between her lips, doubling the number of masculine appendages probing her body. She hugged his neck loosely and kissed him back hard, sucking his tongue and cooperating in his fusion of carnal connections.

Her lips were stuffed with his oral digit but she smiled inwardly; it was finally done it. From this night and forever more, she was no longer a young girl but had become a young woman.

Mr. Ned stayed the night and twice more splattered her womb with his manly essence. Each time was a little easier for her. Although still a bit raw from the rent flesh inside, on the third one she managed a mild orgasm of her own, a self-reward for fulfilling her entry into the world of genital coitus.

In the following months, in addition to her studies for intelligence and beauty, she now enjoyed fucking sessions with the staff of younger coach tutors. And, at least weekly, she was fucked by Guest Coach Tutors and visiting Pledge Contributors, ones selected by the academy or ones that specifically requested her.

They gave her further guidance and advice and posed her body in the many positions they each favored for fucking her agile body. She discovered why so many stretching and flexibility exercises were integrated into the collection of strength and stamina training in her gym sessions.

She learned to roll her hips and clench her cunt to help stimulate the thrusting erections. She learned cowgirl, mounted either forward or backward, on a prone male whose erection she levered up for entry or bounced in his lap while he was seated on a stool or in a chair. She learned doggie and inverted ass-up poses.

And as her skills grew, she continued to practice orgasm control and learned how to only let herself go when the man gave her leave to do so.

She became very proficient in male gratification and was proud of her skills and abilities. But the near future held more promise for her. Over the next semesters, she would learn to use her every orifice and bodily magic to deliver vigorous gratification to elite alpha males.

*** Junior Year ***

Amber knelt topless between the man's seated thighs; in heels, and panties, and with her hair tied back to display her face and cheeks for this visiting coach tutor's unobstructed view of her plush lips and exposed tits. On this first lesson in fellatio, big black Karl had directed her to kiss his large knob tip, then slowly and progressively suction it between her lips. She followed his instructions as he ran a monologue of what she should do next.

He coached her through letting his knob rest near the back of her mouth while she rolled the softer underside of her tongue back, and tip tickled the under-vee. He taught her to hold his shaft with circled thumb and forefinger near the scrotal base and lap him from stem to stern like a lollypop, using her stiffened tongue tip for open-air under-vee tickles and tip slit probes.

He halted her after some time. She sat back on her heels and he told her to look up at him. Her blue eyes held his stare as he took hold of her head on either side and moved her mouth back to his cock tip. She looked down at the imminent cock-mouth re-connection. He tapped her cheek, not a slap, but a warning that the next one could be.

"No, girl. Keep looking up here at me. I want to see your eyes and expressions during the next steps."

His hold moved her lipstick-red lips over the knob and the shaft pressed it to the back of her mouth. She continued to look at him as he moved to go deeper into her gullet. Her eyes widened and she tried to shake her head 'No' but he was insistent.

"You're going to put a lipstick ring around the base of my cock. Here we go..."

Karl pressed his cock against her tonsils and Amber felt a gag reflex. Her eyes watered and she tried to back off but Karl held the position.

"Breathe through your nose, honey; take a couple of breaths before we continue."

Amber lurched at the word 'continue'. She again tried to back off but Karl was persistent.

"Breathe through your nose, dammit; come on, do it, girl."

Amber stopped struggling and took the commanded deep breaths she would need. She looked at Karl's face as he had directed; he appeared to allow her a few moments and then...

She felt his grip tighten on her hair and he jammed his cock knob down her throat. It wasn't so bad; the gag reflex was mild and she managed to control it. Her eyes watered even more, tears smearing her dark mascara in drivels down her cheeks. Her nose was tickled by Karl's pubic hair and she looked straight into his curly tuff. She felt one hand lose its hold and then a mild slap on her face.

"Hey, little girl, I warned you. Up here; keep looking at me up here."

She tilted her eyes up to his view, peering through the splits in her straight-cut long bangs. He held her head again and diddled his corona back and forth against her tonsils. His face took on a grimace and he opened his mouth for quicker breaths. She felt his cock ripple as the man's juices shot up his urethra and straight down her esophagus to her stomach. She instinctively swallowed but there was nothing there in her mouth, the stream was going into her gullet. She only managed to further stimulate his spouting muscle.

Karl's shaft slowly shrank and he withdrew. Amber caught a series of short and then deeper breaths. He released her head and she sat back on her heels again, quickly remembering to look at his face.

"Not bad for the first time. Unfortunately, you didn't get to taste my manly treasure. I'll stay the night and let you suckle my knob until I can give you a couple of good mouthfuls to savor. I hope you enjoy the salty tang because I'm sure the many staff and visiting coach tutors are eager to try out your newly available oral talents. You will be swallowing lots and lots more cum over the coming years."

And he made good on his promise. Her gentle suckling drew out two good loads overnight and the flavor was much as she expected from the scents of previously ejaculated spunk in and on her body.

Further, she was indeed engaged in almost daily sexual relations, now able to employ both her vaginal and facial orifices to bring pleasure to her sex partners and, more and more, for herself.

There were many nights when, without a male session scheduled, she and her sister coeds paired off surreptitiously for continued girl-on-girl sex practices. Those bedtimes now involved both digital and oral-genital manipulations. The cunnilingus activities taught the young women to use the rough flat of their tongues to stimulate labial and clitoral sensibilities. Or they might include sisterly kissing while fingering each other's pussies or an inverted 69 to pleasure each other and taste the tangy feminine dews.

As juniors, the coeds were irregularly invited to some of the more formal social and entertainment events.

Dance parties were fun. The themes varied with each one. There was a schoolgirl night where the coeds wore panty exposing short plaid skirts and tummy-tied translucent blouses, boogying their braless boobs to the disco beats and to the delight of their watching male dance partners. The subsequent bedroom mating was often giddy and playful, parodying fantasy little girls and decadent middle-aged men.

Then there was striptease night with its variety of costumes and dance routines: belly dancers, sassy teens, classic secretaries, and street hooker outfits. All the costumes were shed on stage before the teen stripper joined her assigned male in his audience seat. Her nude body was usually plopped sidesaddle in his lap.

After each early act, the newly paired couple played with light cuddles and canoodles, but as the acts evolved, that patron had his eager hands all over his personal stripper's body. The wait was torture as both were anxious to have the stage shows wind down so that they could escape to their suites, finish off any added foreplay and relieve their building sexual heat.

During one such event, for the next to last skit of the evening, coed Kate chose a sweater puppy wobbling disco dance floor motif. She was dressed in booty shorts and a loose knit top. Her hair was held behind her ears with a headband; she looked like a lively college student out on the town in man baiting bravura.

A strobe-lit mirror ball shot colorful beams about the stage. The lively disco music started and Kate pranced on stage; her peppy stride moving her loose boobs under the sweater. She found the beat and engaged in a body-shaking routine that dynamically bounced and shimmied her generous boobs, setting her tits wobbling wildly on her chest under the bulky thin sweater. The fabric stretched and recoiled to keep her bounding chest meat covered but springily conspicuous.

And her boobs weren't the only parts moving to the music. She twerked, rotated, and rolled her ass and hips, insinuating how she would use her vigorous lower body to excite a deep-rooted cock. No man in the audience missed the message but only one man was destined to get the real deal later. After all, they don't call it a tease for nothing.

Having shown the action, it was time to reveal the goods. She started with the booty shorts, peeling them over her ass and down her legs, bending forward to slide them over her heels, wobbling her tits in the process. She righted and her fingers hooked the thong panties, skimming them down as well. The bent-over shimmy wobbled her boobs inside the sweater for a final tease. Then, standing, she played peek-a-boo with her audience, flaunting partial tit flashes that she quickly covered, simultaneously throwing her audience shameless smirky smiles.

bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers
12